PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
  1. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    washington state
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,687
    Rep Power
    3856062

    Workout today goes as follows

    Warmup 5 mins

    Bent BB rows ( I forgot to go off my % just was too stoked to lift I guess didn't really go by the book)

    185x9x9x9x8
    205x8x7x7

    Cable rows

    140x12
    160x10
    160x9

    Pull downs

    140x12x11x10

    EZ bar curls. So frustrated with my bis

    60x12
    70x10
    70x9

    Hammer curls

    30x13x12x11

    Seated calf raises

    90x20x20x19x18

    Had a good pump after bb rows and cable rows but nothing really after that. So so day today. I have two teeth that are killing me I've been putting as I have no dental insurance, pretty sure I have an infection I'm slowly losing appetite and my taste is off almost puked yesterday when I took a bite of chx. Feeling pretty lethargic lately as well. Hopefully after my dental appt mon I feel better.

    PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    Independent

  2. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941541

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er
    Workout today goes as follows

    Warmup 5 mins

    Bent BB rows ( I forgot to go off my % just was too stoked to lift I guess didn't really go by the book)

    185x9x9x9x8
    205x8x7x7

    Cable rows

    140x12
    160x10
    160x9

    Pull downs

    140x12x11x10

    EZ bar curls. So frustrated with my bis

    60x12
    70x10
    70x9

    Hammer curls

    30x13x12x11

    Seated calf raises

    90x20x20x19x18

    Had a good pump after bb rows and cable rows but nothing really after that. So so day today. I have two teeth that are killing me I've been putting as I have no dental insurance, pretty sure I have an infection I'm slowly losing appetite and my taste is off almost puked yesterday when I took a bite of chx. Feeling pretty lethargic lately as well. Hopefully after my dental appt mon I feel better.

    PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    Dude I'm in the same boat!!! I'm getting dental insurance dec 1st I need something fixed with my tooth I honestly can't chew on my right side
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  3. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    Dude I'm in the same boat!!! I'm getting dental insurance dec 1st I need something fixed with my tooth I honestly can't chew on my right side
    I don't see how y'all cops don't have dental....
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941541

    Dude I'm in the same boat! I can't even chew on my right side of my mouth
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  5. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    washington state
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,687
    Rep Power
    3856062

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Dude I'm in the same boat! I can't even chew on my right side of my mouth
    Seriously bud, on my left side back molar I have too much space between the two teeth so all my food is getting crammed up there floss doesn't do ****. Then my right side I have a temporary crown that's been on for almost a year stupid dentist wanted to wait till it fell off, well as a result I'm getting hella food stuck there as well, by the end of the day I can't chew on either side without pain . ****ing blows, TAKE CARE OF YOUR TEETH! My teeth are actuall fine I just think from all the food I eat and getting stuck there my gums are infected.

    PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    Independent
  6. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    washington state
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,687
    Rep Power
    3856062

    Will post up final review today sometime. Along with some updates haven't been feeling so hot so I apologize. Light cardio on tap sometime today and tomorrow.

    PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    Independent
  7. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Excited to see review.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  8. Registered User
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Rep Power
    285444

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Excited to see review.
    Me too

    RECOVERBRO


  9. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    washington state
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,687
    Rep Power
    3856062

    Okay final review of SLINshot :

    At first I was excited but very skeptical tbh! The other GDAs didn't do **** but make run to the bathroom so I was initially happy I won cause at least I wasn't paying for something that didn't work for me lol.

    Much to my surprise the very first dose I noticed a huge difference, no bloat when dosed properly, no GI problems, and my favorite the almighty food pump when dosed at three caps 15 mins b4 say a higher glycemic carb source. I didn't notice the food pump as much when eating my brown rice but then again I don't eat a lot of carbs normally.

    This product allowed me to play with my macros mainly doubling my carbs from normal which IMO has resulted in me hanging onto more lean mass then I did last time I used this diet at less carbs. My fat loss has slowed a bit but again I look fuller all day and tighter when i have a good clean diet. Another thing I noticed don't know if its directly related but even after my sloppy drunken weekend with my wife, in which I dosed this product b4 all carb meals, I bounced back this week way quicker than I normally would.

    One other note is I seemed to have much more energy after a carb meal dosed with slinshot then without where I would feel tired and groggy for about an hour.

    My overall rating would be 9.5-10 only because I seemed to fly through that bottle lol. I would recommend this GDA to anyone and I've tried others to compare to.

    I would like to thank Grambo and the gang for allowing me to run this, you have gained a loyal customer just based on this product.

    Please come join me in my next run starting Monday where ill continue my 7x7 training and ill be running dpol for the first time stacked with og Anabeta and maybe some erase. I will also be giving some condense and mm a go throughout this run.

    Thanks again

    PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    Independent
  10. Registered User
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mack City
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Rep Power
    7275606

    Nice,I enjoyed following this man.Had a solid log!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  11. Registered User
    Wilpit's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,432
    Rep Power
    433869

    Agreed good log. I'm thinking about giving this a try. You got me at the doubling your carbs and keeping lean mass. I'm very carb sensitive and run away from them. But this product sounds like something i can try out with a higher carb diet.
  12. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    washington state
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,687
    Rep Power
    3856062

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit
    Agreed good log. I'm thinking about giving this a try. You got me at the doubling your carbs and keeping lean mass. I'm very carb sensitive and run away from them. But this product sounds like something i can try out with a higher carb diet.
    Yes I am carb sensitive as well quite frankly they scare me lol. I'm a ways out from my comp so I figured what the hell ill tweak things and see how it goes.

    PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    Independent
  13. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    washington state
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,687
    Rep Power
    3856062

    Thanks for following guys, I know it wasn't the most entertaining log but I tried my best. Thanks again

    PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    Independent
  14. Registered User
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mack City
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Rep Power
    7275606

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Thanks for following guys, I know it wasn't the most entertaining log but I tried my best. Thanks again

    PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    It was a good log bro.Our best is all we have to offer
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  15. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    15,519
    Rep Power
    3726231

    Thank you Bean for takin the time to do this log! Kickass brotha!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  16. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    washington state
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,687
    Rep Power
    3856062

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Thank you Bean for takin the time to do this log! Kickass brotha!
    No worries thanks for your inspiration via your logs I love it.

    PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    Independent
  17. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Great review man!
    Glad you enjoyed SLINshot.
    Great log, was glad to be apart of it.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  18. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    washington state
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,687
    Rep Power
    3856062

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Great review man!
    Glad you enjoyed SLINshot.
    Great log, was glad to be apart of it.
    Thanks Aaron, and thanks for getting me into the Purus line. Excited for my next run starting Monday the 19th or the mon after not sure yet.

    Thanks again

    PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    Independent
  19. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er

    Thanks Aaron, and thanks for getting me into the Purus line. Excited for my next run starting Monday the 19th or the mon after not sure yet.

    Thanks again

    PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er


    Link me up.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  20. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    washington state
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,687
    Rep Power
    3856062

    Will do brosif



    sent from my electronic device!
    Independent
  21. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,911
    Rep Power
    1093185

    Good review buddy
    Expect problems and eat them for breakfast like a CHAMP!http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253163-halfhuman-takes-mdx.html#post4571200
  22. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,346
    Rep Power
    9509239

    Good log and review brotato!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  23. Registered User
    LizKing531's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    KY
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,911
    Rep Power
    1021161

    Good log and review!

    You gonna log the dpol & AB? Interested how that treats ya - i just recently started AB & daa with some other stuff
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  24. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    washington state
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,687
    Rep Power
    3856062

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman
    Good review buddy
    Thanks

    sent from my electronic device!
    Independent
  25. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    washington state
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,687
    Rep Power
    3856062

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Good log and review brotato!
    Thanks brolito! :-)

    sent from my electronic device!
    Independent
  26. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    corn fields of Indiana
    Posts
    6,336
    Rep Power
    5844794

    Great log bud.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  27. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    washington state
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,687
    Rep Power
    3856062

    Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531
    Good log and review!

    You gonna log the dpol & AB? Interested how that treats ya - i just recently started AB & daa with some other stuff
    And thank you as well. I was planning on logging it since I've never ran dpol only powder which gave me stomach issues. And I've run AB and erase each solo so I know what to expect. Was thinking of running the dpol for two weeks solo to get a good idea then throw in the AB then maybe some erase.

    sent from my electronic device!
    Independent
  28. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    washington state
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,687
    Rep Power
    3856062

    Can't imagine the pumps from a combo of dpol, AB and condense



    sent from my electronic device!
    Independent
  29. Registered User
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mack City
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Rep Power
    7275606

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Can't imagine the pumps from a combo of dpol, AB and condense



    sent from my electronic device!
    Insane!dpol alone produces great pumps,dpol and mm are def. one of my favorite things to run!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  30. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    washington state
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,687
    Rep Power
    3856062

    Just wanted to note took one serv of MM, oh my goodness. Best pre wo ever a little jittery but for a 4am leg workout was just what I needed. I dosed with my food to assess tolerance. Awesome product guys. So far two home runs. Started dpol today dosed 3 caps with my multi's and my post wo meal. Will start a new thread this week sometime.

    sent from my electronic device!
    Independent
  31. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    15,519
    Rep Power
    3726231

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er
    Just wanted to note took one serv of MM, oh my goodness. Best pre wo ever a little jittery but for a 4am leg workout was just what I needed. I dosed with my food to assess tolerance. Awesome product guys. So far two home runs. Started dpol today dosed 3 caps with my multi's and my post wo meal. Will start a new thread this week sometime.

    sent from my electronic device!
    Your the man Bean! Ima get a sesh goin with you at some point. Ur not far
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  32. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    washington state
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,687
    Rep Power
    3856062

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Your the man Bean! Ima get a sesh goin with you at some point. Ur not far
    I'd take u up on that I could learn a lot from you. You just can't make fun of the weight I throw around big guy.



    sent from my electronic device!
    Independent
  33. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    15,519
    Rep Power
    3726231

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er

    I'd take u up on that I could learn a lot from you. You just can't make fun of the weight I throw around big guy.



    sent from my electronic device!
    Haha I wouldn't do that man! Your physique is better then mine I'm just big haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  34. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    washington state
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,687
    Rep Power
    3856062

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Haha I wouldn't do that man! Your physique is better then mine I'm just big haha
    Thanks bro.

    sent from my electronic device!
    Independent
  35. Registered User
    LizKing531's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    KY
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,911
    Rep Power
    1021161

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    And thank you as well. I was planning on logging it since I've never ran dpol only powder which gave me stomach issues. And I've run AB and erase each solo so I know what to expect. Was thinking of running the dpol for two weeks solo to get a good idea then throw in the AB then maybe some erase.

    sent from my electronic device!
    Awesome - I'll be looking for a link I was thinking about dpol & erase, but went cheaper route this time with SS DAA & AD-3
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  36. Registered User
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    941
    Rep Power
    649002

    Wait....your done? I've been out of the loop for the last sev day's!! I was going to ask you how the yoga worked out for you??? Nice log, interesting read.
  37. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    washington state
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,687
    Rep Power
    3856062

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q
    Wait....your done? I've been out of the loop for the last sev day's!! I was going to ask you how the yoga worked out for you??? Nice log, interesting read.
    U making fun of me missy?! This was a short but sweet log which I enjoyed, but ill be starting up another one in a day or so where ill be running dpol (started today) then in 2 weeks ill throw in Anabeta and erase for 6-8 weeks. Then ill transition into my 16 week contest prep log for my first physique show. Lots of fun in store and I'd be glad to have you all. Stay tuned.

    sent from my electronic device!
    Independent
  38. Registered User
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    941
    Rep Power
    649002

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    U making fun of me missy?! This was a short but sweet log which I enjoyed, but ill be starting up another one in a day or so where ill be running dpol (started today) then in 2 weeks ill throw in Anabeta and erase for 6-8 weeks. Then ill transition into my 16 week contest prep log for my first physique show. Lots of fun in store and I'd be glad to have you all. Stay tuned.

    sent from my electronic device!

    I wasn't!!! I love yoga for relaxation and was wondering how you liked it???
  39. Registered User
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    941
    Rep Power
    649002

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    U making fun of me missy?! This was a short but sweet log which I enjoyed, but ill be starting up another one in a day or so where ill be running dpol (started today) then in 2 weeks ill throw in Anabeta and erase for 6-8 weeks. Then ill transition into my 16 week contest prep log for my first physique show. Lots of fun in store and I'd be glad to have you all. Stay tuned.

    sent from my electronic device!

    I wasn't!!! I love yoga for relaxation and was wondering how you liked it???
  40. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    washington state
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,687
    Rep Power
    3856062

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

    I wasn't!!! I love yoga for relaxation and was wondering how you liked it???
    Lol I was kidding ;-). I would make fun of me if I were u I've only done it a couple times and it was embarrassing, but after yesterday's morning squats, I need yoga or something, I felt like I ripped/pulled both groin muscles with pause at the bottom of the rep, did 5 sets and still didn't get loose to well after 3 sets of leg presses that followed. Lots of fun in store for me glad to have u along.

    sent from my electronic device!
    Independent
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 84
    Last Post: 10-21-2010, 11:53 PM
  2. Purus SlinShot Log / Review
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-27-2010, 10:28 PM
  3. Get your SHOT to log Purus SlinShot
    By Grambo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 04-30-2010, 08:41 PM
  4. halovar by purus labs? any word out?
    By AmeriBull55 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 02:44 PM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-15-2008, 01:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in