PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Yea buddy lets do this!!!!

Big shout out to Grambo for giving me the opp to try this out, big shout out to AaronJP, Airborne, and the rest of the crew for getting me interested in Purus products.

A little background info. I've tried Glycobol and Recompadrol and Glycobol did nothing but give me the ****zzzzz. Recomp help with bloating but again uncontrollable shizz like 10 after taking. I'm super sensitive to carbs I bloat easy and hold water easy. I'm currently cutting slowly trying to get back down to around 10% before my contest prep starts in late Jan.

Other supps-
Orange triad
Fish oil
Whey/casein
Creatine
Liver assist xt
If okay with Grambo I couldn't hold off on condense that I purchased b4 I won this slinshot.

Training-
Mon- legs/cardio pm
Tues- chest/tris/cardio after weights
Weds- back/bis
Thurs-cardio
Friday- shoulders/cardio
Saturday-arms/cardio
Sunday- off

Diet
Carb/calorie cycling
Mon-low day
Tues-low day
Weds- moderate
Thurs-high
Fri, sat, sun- low
I normally have one cheat on Saturdays which is usually my last meal of whatever I want for an hour. I will be taking these when I need them and most likely not every week. The plan is to play with my carb intake and see if slinshot will allow me more carbs. We shall see.
Protein varies from angus beef, chicken, tilapia, random lunch meats like turkey and ham.
Carbs are strictly yams and brown rice
Fats come from meat and avocados, nuts and peanut butter.

Anything else let me know. Ill post my macros for ea day and if u wanna know more just ask. This is my first real log so ill do my best bros.

Lets do it!

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
1st have fun Bean!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2nd dammit Aaron your always the first!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Your my boy Bean!!!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Your my boy Bean!!!
Thanks bros been a **** of a morning. Had to be to work earlier than normal today no workout.
Going to kill back and bis tonight after work!
1st dose of slinshot down the hatch 15 mins b4 breakfast which was 6 egg whites 1 whole egg, banana, 1/2 cup of oats.

Glad to have you guys I'm stuck behind a desk for a few so ill update when I get a chance.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Thanks bros been a **** of a morning. Had to be to work earlier than normal today no workout.
Going to kill back and bis tonight after work!
1st dose of slinshot down the hatch 15 mins b4 breakfast which was 6 egg whites 1 whole egg, banana, 1/2 cup of oats.

Glad to have you guys I'm stuck behind a desk for a few so ill update when I get a chance.

Starting off dosing one cap only per carb meal. If all goes well today with tomorrow being my highest carb day ill do 2 caps.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Starting off dosing one cap only per carb meal. If all goes well today with tomorrow being my highest carb day ill do 2 caps.

Quick update day 1 on slinshot

10/24
Headed to gym now for back/bis and a little cardio. So far doses 1 cap b4 my two carb meals today no stomach issues to speak of this already is a winner in my book. Ill update after gym and before I pass the **** out tonight.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Quick update day 1 on slinshot

10/24
Headed to gym now for back/bis and a little cardio. So far doses 1 cap b4 my two carb meals today no stomach issues to speak of this already is a winner in my book. Ill update after gym and before I pass the **** out tonight.

Reppin Purus gray shirt after a nice back and bi w/o. Another slinshot down now dinner!

Attachments

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You wore that shirt to the gym? :cussing:

What in that shaker? 20oz of what?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
That's the best time to wear it haha ****

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
bean5er

bean5er

Awards
You wore that shirt to the gym? :cussing:

What in that shaker? 20oz of what?
Nitro tech or whatever that sh!ts called!

Totally kidding
:laugh:

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Can't wait to log my first run with D pol erase pro and Anabeta after this slinshot.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Okay so last meal of the day down.

4oz tilapia
3/4 cup yams
Broccoli
Salad with red vinegar and olive oil.

So thoughts on first day are great so far. No running to the bathroom! No crash when I eat my carbs. I almost feel a surge of warm ness (slight) in my belly and a slight burst of energy. I did feel slight bloat after my dinner but I also ate twice as many yams as I normally do and only dosed one slinshot so imma do 2 tomorrow. Bowel movements were normal and not rushing to get in there no stomach cramps which recompadrol gave me. My one pill dosing with my smaller meals today resulted in no bloat whatsoever.
Macros were
50/30/20
P/C/F

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sweet. Yeah 2 caps are my favorite, sometimes would pop 3.
2 caps covers 75g of carbs.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Sweet. Yeah 2 caps are my favorite, sometimes would pop 3.
2 caps covers 75g of carbs.
The bloat only lasted like 5 mins though. I honestly can't say enough about this right now. I'm stoked!
Sittin at 185.2 this am down 11 lbs in 20 days honestly think at least half was water though. Off to bed in a bit cardio only tomorrow. Ill update workout from tonight in the am.
Peace

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
The bloat only lasted like 5 mins though. I honestly can't say enough about this right now. I'm stoked!
Sittin at 185.2 this am down 11 lbs in 20 days honestly think at least half was water though. Off to bed in a bit cardio only tomorrow. Ill update workout from tonight in the am.
Peace

I for-see an avi change w/that t-shirt you were wearing.

:bigok:

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Okay so back and bis workout went as follows

Warmup on stairmaster 10 min 135 cals

Chins BW x 15/12/10

Pull downs superset with face pulls
3 x 12/11/10

BB bent rows superset with st bar pull downs
3 x 12/10/10

DB pullovers
4 x 18/15/14/12

Rev bb shrugs 4 x 18/16/16/13
(Last 3 sets to failure)

EZ bar curls wide grip

3 x 12/10/10

DB alt curls

3 x 12/10/10

Today cardio 30 mins
Morning weight after a larger than normal meal last night was exactly the same 185.2

Another higher carb day today then back to low days tomorrow.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Did your cardio after work out or went to gym twice?

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Did your cardio after work out or went to gym twice?
Sorry . Just am cardio today was going to go again after work but I had a bday party for sons buddy I forgot about.

Tomorrow is shoulders and calves should be another good one!

Dosed 2 caps today instead of one. Big difference.

Macros today were
45/35/20
Just over 2200 cals a bit low for my highest carb day but I only eat chx and tilapia on my high carb days. Tomorrow will be more cals as ill eat more fatty meat.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Sorry . Just am cardio today was going to go again after work but I had a bday party for sons buddy I forgot about.

Tomorrow is shoulders and calves should be another good one!

Dosed 2 caps today instead of one. Big difference.

Macros today were
45/35/20
Just over 2200 cals a bit low for my highest carb day but I only eat chx and tilapia on my high carb days. Tomorrow will be more cals as ill eat more fatty meat.

Might just have to have an unplanned cheat soon to put this stuff to the test.

follow me - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216534-purus-slinshot-bean5er.html

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
How many days a week are u in the gym?

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
**** what a ****ty way to start my day. Warmed up as usual 10 min quick sweat on stairs. Did my rotator warmups etc

Shoulder day one of my favs. Started with rear delts everything felt fine then moved to lateral raises 3rd set huge kink like feeling that starts in my rt shoulder blade and goes up my neck. Couldn't even pull my shoulders back to do presses. Immediately went to stretching, ****ing hurts to lay my head flat when lying down. Tried doing cardio even that hurt got 10 mins done and left pissed off. I'm guessing this is a pinched nerve?? My insurance sucks and does not cover chiropractor so up front last time I went to one it cost like 2-300 bucks. Ill go I guess if its my only option but if any of u have experienced this please chime in.

follow me - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216534-purus-slinshot-bean5er.html

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Interested in this also. Get it Bean!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In it!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Calories today will end up at 2138

Macros

45/20/35
P/C/F

Besides the lack of work I was able to get done this am, I'm feeling good today, diet is on point, probably gonna cruise through the weekend without a cheat.

Talked to my buddy from high school who is a Chiro and he said he'd stay late today or come in tomorrow to treat me and said he'd see me a couple times a month in exchange for my help with his golf game and help his wife with a diet/training routine. Good day so far and I'm hoping to get in there tonight after work so I can try and finish my shoulder w/o and do arms tomorrow morning.

Slingshot is treating me well so far. Can't speak highly enough about it so far.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216534-purus-slinshot-bean5er.html

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Nice work so far man,I'm in.Always been interested in tha product.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure how I missed this but, better late than never

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
So just got back from Chiro. Man I've never heard so much popping lol. He said I was pretty messed up all the way down into the rib. I'm gonna lay on a golf ball like he said to loosen up some knots then get a message tomorrow. I think ill stick to cardio tomorrow and not risk going backwards.

Cals actually ended up around 2340 macros 45/35/20 P/F/C

Dosed 1 cap slinshot b4 each carb meal today and again felt a slight warming sensation with a little bit of energy it seemed like 15 mins after eating. Definitely don't have the slight drag or sluggish feeling I usually get after eating carbs. So again I'm impressed. What I love is how with slinshot I've have none of the stomach cramping or rush to the bathroom moments after taking it like I did with other products.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216534-purus-slinshot-bean5er.html

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Slinshot I ran for 3 months and never once had stomach issues!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Slinshot I ran for 3 months and never once had stomach issues!
Agree.

Knew it was the GDA for me! :)
Although I do like to try new things.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah man, Dont take those "small" injuries lightly. Get some rest, a nice massage, and get back at it buddy!!

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Can't wait to log my first run with D pol erase pro and Anabeta after this slinshot.

I've been looking at the same thing, except normal erase instead of pro. I had pretty good results with AB & E each solo, so stacking them has interested me for a while. I've yet to try any sort of DAA - curious too...

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I've been looking at the same thing, except normal erase instead of pro. I had pretty good results with AB & E each solo, so stacking them has interested me for a while. I've yet to try any sort of DAA - curious too...
Yes me too love Anabeta and og erase I just have a bottle of each og and pro so I thought I'd run of first then go into pro and compare. I've read nothing but good about d pol so I picked up two bottles of it along with two Anabeta so we shall see. Throw some MM and or condense in there, holy sh!t my friends watch out. Lol