PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,575
    Rep Power
    285447
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    6.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Not sure how I missed this but, better late than never

    RECOVERBRO



  2. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ
    Not sure how I missed this but, better late than never
    Glad to have u sir!
    Please chyme in with what u folks wanna hear. My first log so I'm doing my best

    PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    Independent
  3. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    So just got back from Chiro. Man I've never heard so much popping lol. He said I was pretty messed up all the way down into the rib. I'm gonna lay on a golf ball like he said to loosen up some knots then get a message tomorrow. I think ill stick to cardio tomorrow and not risk going backwards.

    Cals actually ended up around 2340 macros 45/35/20 P/F/C

    Dosed 1 cap slinshot b4 each carb meal today and again felt a slight warming sensation with a little bit of energy it seemed like 15 mins after eating. Definitely don't have the slight drag or sluggish feeling I usually get after eating carbs. So again I'm impressed. What I love is how with slinshot I've have none of the stomach cramping or rush to the bathroom moments after taking it like I did with other products.

    PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    Independent
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,989
    Rep Power
    10744451
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    66.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Slinshot I ran for 3 months and never once had stomach issues!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,818
    Rep Power
    3734739
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Slinshot I ran for 3 months and never once had stomach issues!
    Agree.

    Knew it was the GDA for me!
    Although I do like to try new things.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  6. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Yes so far so good.



    Can't ****ing sleep with my neck pain so it's a no go on weights this weekend. Gonna hit up my sister in law for a massage as she is a message therapist. Hopefully ill be good to go.

    PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    Independent
  7. Professional Member
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,575
    Rep Power
    285447
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    6.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Yeah man, Dont take those "small" injuries lightly. Get some rest, a nice massage, and get back at it buddy!!

    RECOVERBRO


  8. Senior Member
    LizKing531's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,059
    Rep Power
    1118260
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    61.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Can't wait to log my first run with D pol erase pro and Anabeta after this slinshot.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    I've been looking at the same thing, except normal erase instead of pro. I had pretty good results with AB & E each solo, so stacking them has interested me for a while. I've yet to try any sort of DAA - curious too...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  9. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ
    Yeah man, Dont take those "small" injuries lightly. Get some rest, a nice massage, and get back at it buddy!!
    Thanks bud I usually tough through these things but ever since I turned 30 it seems like I just go backwards if I don't rest so that is what ill do.

    Thanks for the support

    PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    Independent
  10. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531

    I've been looking at the same thing, except normal erase instead of pro. I had pretty good results with AB & E each solo, so stacking them has interested me for a while. I've yet to try any sort of DAA - curious too...
    Yes me too love Anabeta and og erase I just have a bottle of each og and pro so I thought I'd run of first then go into pro and compare. I've read nothing but good about d pol so I picked up two bottles of it along with two Anabeta so we shall see. Throw some MM and or condense in there, holy sh!t my friends watch out. Lol

    PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    Independent
  11. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Update:

    Good weekend, no weights still. Did a little cardio had an unplanned cheat meal Saturday and surprisingly no real bloat I took 3 caps 15 mins b4 I ate and man I felt great after mowing down three heaping bowls of Mongolian BBQ. No idea what my macros ended up being on Saturday after that meal lol.

    Today good clean food strict diet. 2300 cals macros were
    45/40/15
    P/F/C

    Tomorrow is legs. I won't be doing squats as my neck is still pretty tweaked but ill be doing everything else. Also going back to the chiropractor tomorrow. And starting weekly massage therapy. Another low carb day tomorrow.

    PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    Independent
  12. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,397
    Rep Power
    6147602
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    3.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Hopefully the chiropractor hooks that neck up!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  13. Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,904
    Rep Power
    1475612
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    67.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    I've been looking at the same thing, except normal erase instead of pro. I had pretty good results with AB & E each solo, so stacking them has interested me for a while. I've yet to try any sort of DAA - curious too...
    There's a ton of feedback on some other forums of Dpol/Erase and people love it.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  14. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,568
    Rep Power
    3981678
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Grambo

    There's a ton of feedback on some other forums of Dpol/Erase and people love it.
    I love it :-D
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  15. Advanced Member
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    970
    Rep Power
    649390
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    3.01%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    In!!

    You said you want to get back to 10% b/fat, what are you now?? Have you competed before, or will this be you 1st show??

    By the way....cool shirt....I WANT ONE!!
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,818
    Rep Power
    3734739
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q
    In!!

    You said you want to get back to 10% b/fat, what are you now?? Have you competed before, or will this be you 1st show??

    By the way....cool shirt....I WANT ONE!!
    That is a bad azz shirt.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  17. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q
    In!!

    You said you want to get back to 10% b/fat, what are you now?? Have you competed before, or will this be you 1st show??

    By the way....cool shirt....I WANT ONE!!
    Yes my plan is to slowly get to around 9-10% by the end of the year then my contest prep wont be so restrictive.

    Yes it will be my first show, ill be doing physique. A year or so ago I was 225+ lbs at 20+ % bf lol.

    Currently I'd guess I'm around 12-15%

    Thanks for joining glad to have u.

    It is a badass shirt thanks, they have women tanks available I believe. Aaron can confirm this

    PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    Independent
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,818
    Rep Power
    3734739
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er

    Yes my plan is to slowly get to around 9-10% by the end of the year then my contest prep wont be so restrictive.

    Yes it will be my first show, ill be doing physique. A year or so ago I was 225+ lbs at 20+ % bf lol.

    Currently I'd guess I'm around 12-15%

    Thanks for joining glad to have u.

    It is a badass shirt thanks, they have women tanks available I believe. Aaron can confirm this

    PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    Yup we just released a womens line. Available on our website.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  19. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Update

    Legs went so so today. Heavy presses still hurt my neck


    So I kept it light and short. Nothing to note really.

    Diet got ****ed up today I opened my chicken meal today took one bite tasted funny so I tossed it. Ate my other two beef meals then went to subway and got a 12" dbl roast beef loaded with veggies and stayed within my cals and fairly close on macros just more carbs than I planned.
    Cals today 2250
    Macros
    45/35/20
    P/F/C

    Took 3 slinshot b4 that subway sammy and felt pretty good after eating it. No sleepy feeling, holding a little water but overall damage was avoided.

    PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    Independent
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,818
    Rep Power
    3734739
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er
    Update

    Legs went so so today. Heavy presses still hurt my neck


    So I kept it light and short. Nothing to note really.

    Diet got ****ed up today I opened my chicken meal today took one bite tasted funny so I tossed it. Ate my other two beef meals then went to subway and got a 12" dbl roast beef loaded with veggies and stayed within my cals and fairly close on macros just more carbs than I planned.
    Cals today 2250
    Macros
    45/35/20
    P/F/C

    Took 3 slinshot b4 that subway sammy and felt pretty good after eating it. No sleepy feeling, holding a little water but overall damage was avoided.

    PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    Nice to see the SLINshot work un-expectantly!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  21. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Nice to see the SLINshot work un-expectantly!
    Seriously I'm definitely impressed. Priced right and it works

    PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    Independent
  22. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Ill get some current pics up later this week if interested if not I won't.

    Just got back from chiropractor things feeling better gonna give chest/tris a go full bore tomorrow.

    Note even after and unexpected mega cheat on Saturday night I woke up sun + 5 lbs. at 190.4, woke up today back down to 185.0 lbs -.2lbs over the weekend. So no damage done.

    PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    Independent
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,818
    Rep Power
    3734739
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er
    Ill get some current pics up later this week if interested if not I won't.

    Just got back from chiropractor things feeling better gonna give chest/tris a go full bore tomorrow.

    Note even after and unexpected mega cheat on Saturday night I woke up sun + 5 lbs. at 190.4, woke up today back down to 185.0 lbs -.2lbs over the weekend. So no damage done.

    PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  24. Advanced Member
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    970
    Rep Power
    649390
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    3.01%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Yes my plan is to slowly get to around 9-10% by the end of the year then my contest prep wont be so restrictive.

    Yes it will be my first show, ill be doing physique. A year or so ago I was 225+ lbs at 20+ % bf lol.

    Currently I'd guess I'm around 12-15%

    Thanks for joining glad to have u.

    It is a badass shirt thanks, they have women tanks available I believe. Aaron can confirm this

    PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er

    Your smart to start clean up your diet before the REAL diet begins, otherwise that's a lot of pressure. Congrats on the loss over the last year, I bet you look completely different now!
  25. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

    Your smart to start clean up your diet before the REAL diet begins, otherwise that's a lot of pressure. Congrats on the loss over the last year, I bet you look completely different now!
    Thanks so much! Yes my b4 and after pics are up here in a couple diff threads. I love this lifestyle

    PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    Independent
  26. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,397
    Rep Power
    6147602
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    3.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Good job brother I didn't realize u had lost so much weight! I was around 250 24% before I got into this life style. I haven't come near as far as you but I'm working on it ha.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  27. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Good job brother I didn't realize u had lost so much weight! I was around 250 24% before I got into this life style. I haven't come near as far as you but I'm working on it ha.
    Thanks bro repped! It's definitely worth it. Now if I can just get as strong as you ****ers!!

    PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    Independent
  28. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Sorry fellas for lack of updates. ****s been crazy around here. Both bosses have been out of tow last three days so I've been holding **** down lol. On top of that I ****ing dropped my iPhone in the toilet while helping my some go pee. Should have another one in a day or two. It works every so often but getting worse.

    Had a great chest workout Tuesday and diet was pretty on point.

    Today killed back this am quick and to the point as I had to get to work early. Slinshot still proving greatness thus far. Today I strayed a bit as our AR lady put the ****ing Halloween candy right in front of my desk so I can say I had a few snickers lol. It's over now thank god and bosses are back to work so things should subside hopefully. Ill try and get some pics up this weekend after my new phone gets hooked up.

    PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    Independent
  29. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Update

    Saturday 11-3

    So the last couple days have been hell been going through some personal stuff with between the wife and I. So far it's all good.

    Training and diet has lacked the last couple days between work and personal sh!t I had to get things in order.

    Slinshot really shines when I eat crappier food. I literally ate garbage carbs the last few days while still getting my protein in. Normally I'd be up at least 5-8 lbs but I'm only up 1.5, I have no idea why but I'm pleased I'm also not holding too much water.

    Shoulders and arms are on tap today and diet is back on track. Hope u guys have a great weekend.

    PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    Independent
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,818
    Rep Power
    3734739
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er
    Update

    Saturday 11-3

    So the last couple days have been hell been going through some personal stuff with between the wife and I. So far it's all good.

    Training and diet has lacked the last couple days between work and personal sh!t I had to get things in order.

    Slinshot really shines when I eat crappier food. I literally ate garbage carbs the last few days while still getting my protein in. Normally I'd be up at least 5-8 lbs but I'm only up 1.5, I have no idea why but I'm pleased I'm also not holding too much water.

    Shoulders and arms are on tap today and diet is back on track. Hope u guys have a great weekend.

    PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    Whats on the lunch & dinner menu today?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  31. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Whats on the lunch & dinner menu today?
    Will go something like this

    Bfast shake this am
    2scoops whey
    Water
    Ice
    1/2c oats
    1banana

    Hr later
    6 egg whites
    1 whole egg

    The rest of the day will be about 5 meals of meat and veggies. Veggies being broccoli and asparagus and meat will be angus beef and chicken.

    Pre workout will have 1/2 cup of yams in it and post will have 1c of white rice probably.

    PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    Independent
  32. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Ill update shoulder workout afterwards.

    PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    Independent
  33. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Shoulder/Arm workout went as follows:

    Warmup treadmill 10 min

    BB military press
    155x14
    175x12
    185x7 too heavy I guess d:
    155x12 slow negative controlled reps

    DB lateral raise
    25s x 13
    25s x 12
    25s x 10(f) drop set 15s x 13

    Cable upright row 70x13, 80x12, 80x11
    Superset
    Reverse pec deck. 80x12, 90x11, 90x10

    Arms: my bis are my weakest body part by far so no laughing

    EZ bar curls - 60x13, 70x11, 70x10, 60x11
    Superset
    Close grip bench - 175x14, 185x11, 205x8, 185x10

    DB hammer curls - 30s x 14, 35x12, 35x10, 30x9
    Superset
    V bar press downs - 130x17, 140x13, 140x12, 150x8

    HIIT cardio 15 mins

    PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    Independent
  34. Professional Member
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,814
    Rep Power
    7275814
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    27.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Shoulder/Arm workout went as follows:

    Warmup treadmill 10 min

    BB military press
    155x14
    175x12
    185x7 too heavy I guess d:
    155x12 slow negative controlled reps

    DB lateral raise
    25s x 13
    25s x 12
    25s x 10(f) drop set 15s x 13

    Cable upright row 70x13, 80x12, 80x11
    Superset
    Reverse pec deck. 80x12, 90x11, 90x10

    Arms: my bis are my weakest body part by far so no laughing

    EZ bar curls - 60x13, 70x11, 70x10, 60x11
    Superset
    Close grip bench - 175x14, 185x11, 205x8, 185x10

    DB hammer curls - 30s x 14, 35x12, 35x10, 30x9
    Superset
    V bar press downs - 130x17, 140x13, 140x12, 150x8

    HIIT cardio 15 mins

    PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    Nice workout bro!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  35. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411

    Nice workout bro!
    Thanks bud

    PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    Independent
  36. Advanced Member
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    970
    Rep Power
    649390
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    3.01%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Update

    Saturday 11-3

    So the last couple days have been hell been going through some personal stuff with between the wife and I. So far it's all good.

    Training and diet has lacked the last couple days between work and personal sh!t I had to get things in order.

    Slinshot really shines when I eat crappier food. I literally ate garbage carbs the last few days while still getting my protein in. Normally I'd be up at least 5-8 lbs but I'm only up 1.5, I have no idea why but I'm pleased I'm also not holding too much water.

    Shoulders and arms are on tap today and diet is back on track. Hope u guys have a great weekend.

    PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er


    WOW....I could literally copy /paste this to update my log, all except the slinshot part!
    Glad everything is back on track.
  37. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

    WOW....I could literally copy /paste this to update my log, all except the slinshot part!
    Glad everything is back on track.
    Thanks Miss Q :-)

    Just life's ups and downs its how we respond to these inconveniences that counts. We always get up and start all over again. You'll get there lady we are strong mentally best wishes to you!

    PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    Independent
  38. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quick update:

    Sunday was a great day besides lack of sleep woke up at 330am laid there for an hour said **** it and went to the gym at 445am for cardio 35 mins moderate pace. I knew I had a family dinner so I went carb less all day and saved my carbs for dinner which looked like this 7 oz top round, I medium white baked potato, salad, spinach, 1/4 cup sweet potato medallions.

    Cals ended up at 2300
    Macros were
    50/35/15
    P/F/C
    Good day slinshot was taken at 3 caps 15 mins b4 dinner. Worked like a charm had a food pump in my arms and shoulders after dinner and no bloat. ****ing love it. Today is off day as I caught up on sleep and will hit legs tomorrow.

    PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    Independent
  39. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,818
    Rep Power
    3734739
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er
    Quick update:

    Sunday was a great day besides lack of sleep woke up at 330am laid there for an hour said **** it and went to the gym at 445am for cardio 35 mins moderate pace. I knew I had a family dinner so I went carb less all day and saved my carbs for dinner which looked like this 7 oz top round, I medium white baked potato, salad, spinach, 1/4 cup sweet potato medallions.

    Cals ended up at 2300
    Macros were
    50/35/15
    P/F/C
    Good day slinshot was taken at 3 caps 15 mins b4 dinner. Worked like a charm had a food pump in my arms and shoulders after dinner and no bloat. ****ing love it. Today is off day as I caught up on sleep and will hit legs tomorrow.

    PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    Nice dinner there man!
    & a food pump? Sweet!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  40. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,568
    Rep Power
    3981678
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Great updates my brother! Oh and great job on switching your avi X-D sorry bro! 49ers and Purus Ftw!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 84
    Last Post: 10-22-2010, 01:53 AM
  2. Purus SlinShot Log / Review
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 12:28 AM
  3. Get your SHOT to log Purus SlinShot
    By Grambo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 04-30-2010, 10:41 PM
  4. halovar by purus labs? any word out?
    By AmeriBull55 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 04:44 PM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-15-2008, 03:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in