PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Did your cardio after work out or went to gym twice?
    Sorry . Just am cardio today was going to go again after work but I had a bday party for sons buddy I forgot about.

Tomorrow is shoulders and calves should be another good one!

Dosed 2 caps today instead of one. Big difference.

Macros today were
    45/35/20
    Just over 2200 cals a bit low for my highest carb day but I only eat chx and tilapia on my high carb days. Tomorrow will be more cals as ill eat more fatty meat.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Independent

2. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er

Sorry . Just am cardio today was going to go again after work but I had a bday party for sons buddy I forgot about.

Tomorrow is shoulders and calves should be another good one!

Dosed 2 caps today instead of one. Big difference.

Macros today were
    45/35/20
    Just over 2200 cals a bit low for my highest carb day but I only eat chx and tilapia on my high carb days. Tomorrow will be more cals as ill eat more fatty meat.

Might just have to have an unplanned cheat soon to put this stuff to the test.

follow me - PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    Independent
    •   

3. How many days a week are u in the gym?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

4. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    How many days a week are u in the gym?
    5-6 usually with at least one two a day thrown in there .

Independent

5. **** what a ****ty way to start my day. Warmed up as usual 10 min quick sweat on stairs. Did my rotator warmups etc

Shoulder day one of my favs. Started with rear delts everything felt fine then moved to lateral raises 3rd set huge kink like feeling that starts in my rt shoulder blade and goes up my neck. Couldn't even pull my shoulders back to do presses. Immediately went to stretching, ****ing hurts to lay my head flat when lying down. Tried doing cardio even that hurt got 10 mins done and left pissed off. I'm guessing this is a pinched nerve?? My insurance sucks and does not cover chiropractor so up front last time I went to one it cost like 2-300 bucks. Ill go I guess if its my only option but if any of u have experienced this please chime in.

Independent
    •   

6. Subbed...

7. Interested in this also. Get it Bean!
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews

8. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit
    Subbed...
    Thanks bud. Glad to have u. Gonna be a weekend of low carbs clean eating. Gotta heal my neck hopefully with rest and stretching hopefully get some cardio in as well

Independent

9. In it!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

10. Dosed 1 cap b4 bfast and feel great besides my neck.

Independent

11. Calories today will end up at 2138

Macros

45/20/35
    P/C/F

Besides the lack of work I was able to get done this am, I'm feeling good today, diet is on point, probably gonna cruise through the weekend without a cheat.

Talked to my buddy from high school who is a Chiro and he said he'd stay late today or come in tomorrow to treat me and said he'd see me a couple times a month in exchange for my help with his golf game and help his wife with a diet/training routine. Good day so far and I'm hoping to get in there tonight after work so I can try and finish my shoulder w/o and do arms tomorrow morning.

Slingshot is treating me well so far. Can't speak highly enough about it so far.

Independent

12. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    In it!
    The man! Glad to have u bro. Maybe next year ill join u in a cycle log! Lol

Thanks again

Independent

13. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er

The man! Glad to have u bro. Maybe next year ill join u in a cycle log! Lol

Thanks again

Hell ya! You would get shredded like crazy! Kill it in here bro!
    PEScience Representative

14. Nice work so far man,I'm in.Always been interested in tha product.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411
    Nice work so far man,I'm in.Always been interested in tha product.
    Thanks bud glad to have u.

Independent

16. Not sure how I missed this but, better late than never

RECOVERBRO

17. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ
    Not sure how I missed this but, better late than never
    Glad to have u sir!
    Please chyme in with what u folks wanna hear. My first log so I'm doing my best

Independent

18. So just got back from Chiro. Man I've never heard so much popping lol. He said I was pretty messed up all the way down into the rib. I'm gonna lay on a golf ball like he said to loosen up some knots then get a message tomorrow. I think ill stick to cardio tomorrow and not risk going backwards.

Cals actually ended up around 2340 macros 45/35/20 P/F/C

Dosed 1 cap slinshot b4 each carb meal today and again felt a slight warming sensation with a little bit of energy it seemed like 15 mins after eating. Definitely don't have the slight drag or sluggish feeling I usually get after eating carbs. So again I'm impressed. What I love is how with slinshot I've have none of the stomach cramping or rush to the bathroom moments after taking it like I did with other products.

Independent

19. Slinshot I ran for 3 months and never once had stomach issues!
    PEScience Representative

20. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Slinshot I ran for 3 months and never once had stomach issues!
    Agree.

Knew it was the GDA for me!
    Although I do like to try new things.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

21. Yes so far so good.

Can't ****ing sleep with my neck pain so it's a no go on weights this weekend. Gonna hit up my sister in law for a massage as she is a message therapist. Hopefully ill be good to go.

Independent

22. Yeah man, Dont take those "small" injuries lightly. Get some rest, a nice massage, and get back at it buddy!!

RECOVERBRO

23. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Can't wait to log my first run with D pol erase pro and Anabeta after this slinshot.

I've been looking at the same thing, except normal erase instead of pro. I had pretty good results with AB & E each solo, so stacking them has interested me for a while. I've yet to try any sort of DAA - curious too...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

24. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ
    Yeah man, Dont take those "small" injuries lightly. Get some rest, a nice massage, and get back at it buddy!!
    Thanks bud I usually tough through these things but ever since I turned 30 it seems like I just go backwards if I don't rest so that is what ill do.

Thanks for the support

Independent

25. Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531

I've been looking at the same thing, except normal erase instead of pro. I had pretty good results with AB & E each solo, so stacking them has interested me for a while. I've yet to try any sort of DAA - curious too...
    Yes me too love Anabeta and og erase I just have a bottle of each og and pro so I thought I'd run of first then go into pro and compare. I've read nothing but good about d pol so I picked up two bottles of it along with two Anabeta so we shall see. Throw some MM and or condense in there, holy sh!t my friends watch out. Lol

Independent
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 84
    Last Post: 10-22-2010, 01:53 AM
  2. Purus SlinShot Log / Review
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 12:28 AM
  3. Get your SHOT to log Purus SlinShot
    By Grambo in forum Company Promotions