PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. Subbed...

2. Interested in this also. Get it Bean!
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit
    Subbed...
    Thanks bud. Glad to have u. Gonna be a weekend of low carbs clean eating. Gotta heal my neck hopefully with rest and stretching hopefully get some cardio in as well

Independent

4. In it!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

5. Dosed 1 cap b4 bfast and feel great besides my neck.

Independent

6. Calories today will end up at 2138

Macros

45/20/35
    P/C/F

Besides the lack of work I was able to get done this am, I'm feeling good today, diet is on point, probably gonna cruise through the weekend without a cheat.

Talked to my buddy from high school who is a Chiro and he said he'd stay late today or come in tomorrow to treat me and said he'd see me a couple times a month in exchange for my help with his golf game and help his wife with a diet/training routine. Good day so far and I'm hoping to get in there tonight after work so I can try and finish my shoulder w/o and do arms tomorrow morning.

Slingshot is treating me well so far. Can't speak highly enough about it so far.

Independent

7. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    In it!
    The man! Glad to have u bro. Maybe next year ill join u in a cycle log! Lol

Thanks again

Independent

8. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er

The man! Glad to have u bro. Maybe next year ill join u in a cycle log! Lol

Thanks again

Hell ya! You would get shredded like crazy! Kill it in here bro!
    PEScience Representative

9. Nice work so far man,I'm in.Always been interested in tha product.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411
    Nice work so far man,I'm in.Always been interested in tha product.
    Thanks bud glad to have u.

Independent
    •   

11. Not sure how I missed this but, better late than never

RECOVERBRO

12. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ
    Not sure how I missed this but, better late than never
    Glad to have u sir!
    Please chyme in with what u folks wanna hear. My first log so I'm doing my best

Independent

13. So just got back from Chiro. Man I've never heard so much popping lol. He said I was pretty messed up all the way down into the rib. I'm gonna lay on a golf ball like he said to loosen up some knots then get a message tomorrow. I think ill stick to cardio tomorrow and not risk going backwards.

Cals actually ended up around 2340 macros 45/35/20 P/F/C

Dosed 1 cap slinshot b4 each carb meal today and again felt a slight warming sensation with a little bit of energy it seemed like 15 mins after eating. Definitely don't have the slight drag or sluggish feeling I usually get after eating carbs. So again I'm impressed. What I love is how with slinshot I've have none of the stomach cramping or rush to the bathroom moments after taking it like I did with other products.

Independent

14. Slinshot I ran for 3 months and never once had stomach issues!
    PEScience Representative

15. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Slinshot I ran for 3 months and never once had stomach issues!
    Agree.

Knew it was the GDA for me!
    Although I do like to try new things.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

16. Yes so far so good.

Can't ****ing sleep with my neck pain so it's a no go on weights this weekend. Gonna hit up my sister in law for a massage as she is a message therapist. Hopefully ill be good to go.

Independent

17. Yeah man, Dont take those "small" injuries lightly. Get some rest, a nice massage, and get back at it buddy!!

RECOVERBRO

18. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Can't wait to log my first run with D pol erase pro and Anabeta after this slinshot.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    I've been looking at the same thing, except normal erase instead of pro. I had pretty good results with AB & E each solo, so stacking them has interested me for a while. I've yet to try any sort of DAA - curious too...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

19. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ
    Yeah man, Dont take those "small" injuries lightly. Get some rest, a nice massage, and get back at it buddy!!
    Thanks bud I usually tough through these things but ever since I turned 30 it seems like I just go backwards if I don't rest so that is what ill do.

Thanks for the support

Independent

20. Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531

I've been looking at the same thing, except normal erase instead of pro. I had pretty good results with AB & E each solo, so stacking them has interested me for a while. I've yet to try any sort of DAA - curious too...
    Yes me too love Anabeta and og erase I just have a bottle of each og and pro so I thought I'd run of first then go into pro and compare. I've read nothing but good about d pol so I picked up two bottles of it along with two Anabeta so we shall see. Throw some MM and or condense in there, holy sh!t my friends watch out. Lol

Independent

21. Update:

Good weekend, no weights still. Did a little cardio had an unplanned cheat meal Saturday and surprisingly no real bloat I took 3 caps 15 mins b4 I ate and man I felt great after mowing down three heaping bowls of Mongolian BBQ. No idea what my macros ended up being on Saturday after that meal lol.

Today good clean food strict diet. 2300 cals macros were
    45/40/15
    P/F/C

Tomorrow is legs. I won't be doing squats as my neck is still pretty tweaked but ill be doing everything else. Also going back to the chiropractor tomorrow. And starting weekly massage therapy. Another low carb day tomorrow.

Independent

22. Hopefully the chiropractor hooks that neck up!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

23. Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    There's a ton of feedback on some other forums of Dpol/Erase and people love it.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

24. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo

There's a ton of feedback on some other forums of Dpol/Erase and people love it.
    I love it :-D
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

25. In!!

You said you want to get back to 10% b/fat, what are you now?? Have you competed before, or will this be you 1st show??

By the way....cool shirt....I WANT ONE!!

26. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q
    In!!

You said you want to get back to 10% b/fat, what are you now?? Have you competed before, or will this be you 1st show??

That is a bad azz shirt.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q
    In!!

Yes my plan is to slowly get to around 9-10% by the end of the year then my contest prep wont be so restrictive.

Yes it will be my first show, ill be doing physique. A year or so ago I was 225+ lbs at 20+ % bf lol.

Currently I'd guess I'm around 12-15%

Thanks for joining glad to have u.

It is a badass shirt thanks, they have women tanks available I believe. Aaron can confirm this

Independent

28. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er

Yes my plan is to slowly get to around 9-10% by the end of the year then my contest prep wont be so restrictive.

Yes it will be my first show, ill be doing physique. A year or so ago I was 225+ lbs at 20+ % bf lol.

Currently I'd guess I'm around 12-15%

Thanks for joining glad to have u.

It is a badass shirt thanks, they have women tanks available I believe. Aaron can confirm this

Yup we just released a womens line. Available on our website.

29. Update

Legs went so so today. Heavy presses still hurt my neck

So I kept it light and short. Nothing to note really.

Diet got ****ed up today I opened my chicken meal today took one bite tasted funny so I tossed it. Ate my other two beef meals then went to subway and got a 12" dbl roast beef loaded with veggies and stayed within my cals and fairly close on macros just more carbs than I planned.
    Cals today 2250
    Macros
    45/35/20
    P/F/C

Took 3 slinshot b4 that subway sammy and felt pretty good after eating it. No sleepy feeling, holding a little water but overall damage was avoided.

Independent

30. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er
    Update

Legs went so so today. Heavy presses still hurt my neck

So I kept it light and short. Nothing to note really.

Diet got ****ed up today I opened my chicken meal today took one bite tasted funny so I tossed it. Ate my other two beef meals then went to subway and got a 12" dbl roast beef loaded with veggies and stayed within my cals and fairly close on macros just more carbs than I planned.
    Cals today 2250
    Macros
    45/35/20
    P/F/C

Took 3 slinshot b4 that subway sammy and felt pretty good after eating it. No sleepy feeling, holding a little water but overall damage was avoided.

Nice to see the SLINshot work un-expectantly!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 84
    Last Post: 10-22-2010, 01:53 AM
  2. Purus SlinShot Log / Review
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 12:28 AM
  3. Get your SHOT to log Purus SlinShot
    By Grambo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 04-30-2010, 10:41 PM
  4. halovar by purus labs? any word out?