Figure girl test driving LeCheek Mass HGH and AD3-PCT

Page 2 of 11 First 1234 ... Last

1. I'm in. My gf might wanna take a look into this as well ^_^

2. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    DocBrown - Will def be following your log, and am looking forward to another female's feedback on MASS HGH!! Are you going to eventually work your way up to 3 caps per night, or stay at a lower dose?? I take 2 caps before bed.

I see you love to lift hard and heavy and that's nice because I like to do the same!!

Would love to see some of your comp pics, maybe you will share some?? No pressure though!!
    2 caps!!!! wow!!!

i feel effects at 1 cap, lol. and i weigh 215!!!!!!!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Never mind I figured out you're Mattys girl congrats to both of you hard work paying off!

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    HA HA! Yup, I am Matty's girl! Maybe that should have been my name on am LOL! Everyone keeps sayin that!
    But thank you, and I know I am continuing to improve with each workout for the next competition in March/April.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    DocBrown - Will def be following your log, and am looking forward to another female's feedback on MASS HGH!! Are you going to eventually work your way up to 3 caps per night, or stay at a lower dose?? I take 2 caps before bed.

I see you love to lift hard and heavy and that's nice because I like to do the same!!

Would love to see some of your comp pics, maybe you will share some?? No pressure though!!
    For right now my plan is to take 1 cap before bed. I have been sleeping pretty well with one but I will gauge it as it goes and keep you updated on it.
    I love, love, love lifting heavy! The muscles are a secondary gain for me, lol, I love to push myself mentally to see how much I do.

Yeah I will post my comp pics and also some current ones (which of course I have a softer look now ha ha) but I will continue to post pics regularly to assess progress Let's see what this stack can do for women!

5. Im in!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown View Post
    I'm in. My gf might wanna take a look into this as well ^_^
    Awesome! :-D
    What is your girlfriend looking to do?

7. Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post
    HA HA! Yup, I am Matty's girl! Maybe that should have been my name on am LOL! Everyone keeps sayin that!
    But thank you, and I know I am continuing to improve with each workout for the next competition in March/April.
    you are quite the stunner in your avi...damn!!!

but the good thing is both you and matty seem well grounded with no big heads, this says a lot for the character of you both.....if no one has said it already.

WELCOME TO AM!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Im in!
    Yes you are! Thanks!

9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you are quite the stunner in your avi...damn!!!

but the good thing is both you and matty seem well grounded with no big heads, this says a lot for the character of you both.....if no one has said it already.

WELCOME TO AM!!!!
    Thanks! Yeah no big heads here. We both work really hard. I got into this more as a mental test of strength than physical. I was at one point at 225lbs. There is no going back!

And thank you for the warm welcome!!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post
    Thanks! Yeah no big heads here. We both work really hard. I got into this more as a mental test of strength than physical. I was at one point at 225lbs. There is no going back!

And thank you for the warm welcome!!!
    lol...once you conquer the mental, the physical is easy!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

11. [QUOTE=thebigt;3674280]lol...once you conquer the mental, the physical is easy!!![/QUOT

got that right!

12. Celly in the house, if you have the will and drive Matt has (I think you do) then I'm in for a killer log.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

13. Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post
    Awesome! :-D
    What is your girlfriend looking to do?
    Well me and my gf lift together constantly and shes pretty strong. Shes done a cycle of halo for her before but other than that its often super hard to find info on good supps (and logs) for women so this will be a learning experience for us both

14. Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown View Post
    Well me and my gf lift together constantly and shes pretty strong. Shes done a cycle of halo for her before but other than that its often super hard to find info on good supps (and logs) for women so this will be a learning experience for us both
    You do no you could have given her low dose Anavar or Just 25-50mg of Halo a day instead right? Instead of paying extra for under-dosed Halo that merely has a "For Her" label right?

Telling yah because a sham here named Jennifer Murillo loved being on Anavar all the time and she claims to be natty...but many know and have been told by her that she takes anavar lol.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

15. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    You do no you could have given her low dose Anavar or Just 25-50mg of Halo a day instead right? Instead of paying extra for under-dosed Halo that merely has a "For Her" label right?

Telling yah because a sham here named Jennifer Murillo loved being on Anavar all the time and she claims to be natty...but many know and have been told by her that she takes anavar lol.
    haha honestly had no idea man. Im new to AAS myself however and only have one test e cycle under my belt so as far as knowledge goes we were in the dark. honestly cant say I ever came across any anavar logs for women, but seriously half a dozen or so for h4h. Ill look into though reps for the info!

16. Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown View Post
    haha honestly had no idea man. Im new to AAS myself however and only have one test e cycle under my belt so as far as knowledge goes we were in the dark. honestly cant say I ever came across any anavar logs for women, but seriously half a dozen or so for h4h. Ill look into though reps for the info!
    Women don't need PCT , that's their advantage haha. I would not recommend she goes high on the Var though...it can (as many AAS) masculinize her a bit...However I have recently seen some women on var that have made nice changes. One that was a total fail too lol but meh...

And yeah Halo for her is just lower dosed Halo as far as I know.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

17. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Women don't need PCT , that's their advantage haha. I would not recommend she goes high on the Var though...it can (as many AAS) masculinize her a bit...However I have recently seen some women on var that have made nice changes. One that was a total fail too lol but meh...

And yeah Halo for her is just lower dosed Halo as far as I know.
    yeah its super low dose halo pretty much but it was a nice way to test the waters. shes definitely interested in trying something new after finishing her halo about 2 months ago. Itll be nice to follow this log from docbrown for sure and i appreciate the info on the var. any chance you can link me to a log perchance?

18. In.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

19. Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown View Post
    yeah its super low dose halo pretty much but it was a nice way to test the waters. shes definitely interested in trying something new after finishing her halo about 2 months ago. Itll be nice to follow this log from docbrown for sure and i appreciate the info on the var. any chance you can link me to a log perchance?
    PMs, back on topic DocBrown is killing it.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

20. Lot of action going on in here I like it
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

21. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Celly in the house, if you have the will and drive Matt has (I think you do) then I'm in for a killer log.
    Sweet thanks for joining buddy! I am excited about it and to see how this stack is going to work for the results I am looking for.

22. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    In.
    You got it!

23. Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown View Post
    I think this log may be a learning experience for ALL of us lol. I believe you are right there are not many places to find good info for women on good supplements...so let's all see how this works!

24. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Lot of action going on in here I like it
    you would say that

25. Pics from today
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gregg1494's 8 week run with Lecheek Mass HGH and PES Erase
    By gregg1494 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-07-2012, 01:23 PM
  2. Marms and Lecheek MASS HGH
    By Marms in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 212
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 09:32 PM
  3. Replies: 330
    Last Post: 07-25-2012, 02:07 AM
  4. Lecheek MASS HGH 3 people needed !!!!
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 10:31 AM
  5. Quintal89's Lecheek Mass HGH Log(Sponsored)
    By quintal89 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-29-2012, 12:49 PM