Figure girl test driving LeCheek Mass HGH and AD3-PCT

Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown View Post
    I'm in. My gf might wanna take a look into this as well ^_^
    Awesome! :-D
    What is your girlfriend looking to do?

2. Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post
    HA HA! Yup, I am Matty's girl! Maybe that should have been my name on am LOL! Everyone keeps sayin that!
    But thank you, and I know I am continuing to improve with each workout for the next competition in March/April.
    you are quite the stunner in your avi...damn!!!

but the good thing is both you and matty seem well grounded with no big heads, this says a lot for the character of you both.....if no one has said it already.

WELCOME TO AM!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Im in!
    Yes you are! Thanks!

4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you are quite the stunner in your avi...damn!!!

but the good thing is both you and matty seem well grounded with no big heads, this says a lot for the character of you both.....if no one has said it already.

WELCOME TO AM!!!!
    Thanks! Yeah no big heads here. We both work really hard. I got into this more as a mental test of strength than physical. I was at one point at 225lbs. There is no going back!

And thank you for the warm welcome!!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post
    Thanks! Yeah no big heads here. We both work really hard. I got into this more as a mental test of strength than physical. I was at one point at 225lbs. There is no going back!

And thank you for the warm welcome!!!
    lol...once you conquer the mental, the physical is easy!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   

6. [QUOTE=thebigt;3674280]lol...once you conquer the mental, the physical is easy!!![/QUOT

got that right!

7. Celly in the house, if you have the will and drive Matt has (I think you do) then I'm in for a killer log.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

8. Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post
    Awesome! :-D
    What is your girlfriend looking to do?
    Well me and my gf lift together constantly and shes pretty strong. Shes done a cycle of halo for her before but other than that its often super hard to find info on good supps (and logs) for women so this will be a learning experience for us both

9. Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown View Post
    Well me and my gf lift together constantly and shes pretty strong. Shes done a cycle of halo for her before but other than that its often super hard to find info on good supps (and logs) for women so this will be a learning experience for us both
    You do no you could have given her low dose Anavar or Just 25-50mg of Halo a day instead right? Instead of paying extra for under-dosed Halo that merely has a "For Her" label right?

Telling yah because a sham here named Jennifer Murillo loved being on Anavar all the time and she claims to be natty...but many know and have been told by her that she takes anavar lol.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

10. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    You do no you could have given her low dose Anavar or Just 25-50mg of Halo a day instead right? Instead of paying extra for under-dosed Halo that merely has a "For Her" label right?

Telling yah because a sham here named Jennifer Murillo loved being on Anavar all the time and she claims to be natty...but many know and have been told by her that she takes anavar lol.
    haha honestly had no idea man. Im new to AAS myself however and only have one test e cycle under my belt so as far as knowledge goes we were in the dark. honestly cant say I ever came across any anavar logs for women, but seriously half a dozen or so for h4h. Ill look into though reps for the info!

11. Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown View Post
    haha honestly had no idea man. Im new to AAS myself however and only have one test e cycle under my belt so as far as knowledge goes we were in the dark. honestly cant say I ever came across any anavar logs for women, but seriously half a dozen or so for h4h. Ill look into though reps for the info!
    Women don't need PCT , that's their advantage haha. I would not recommend she goes high on the Var though...it can (as many AAS) masculinize her a bit...However I have recently seen some women on var that have made nice changes. One that was a total fail too lol but meh...

And yeah Halo for her is just lower dosed Halo as far as I know.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

12. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Women don't need PCT , that's their advantage haha. I would not recommend she goes high on the Var though...it can (as many AAS) masculinize her a bit...However I have recently seen some women on var that have made nice changes. One that was a total fail too lol but meh...

And yeah Halo for her is just lower dosed Halo as far as I know.
    yeah its super low dose halo pretty much but it was a nice way to test the waters. shes definitely interested in trying something new after finishing her halo about 2 months ago. Itll be nice to follow this log from docbrown for sure and i appreciate the info on the var. any chance you can link me to a log perchance?

13. In.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

14. Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown View Post
    yeah its super low dose halo pretty much but it was a nice way to test the waters. shes definitely interested in trying something new after finishing her halo about 2 months ago. Itll be nice to follow this log from docbrown for sure and i appreciate the info on the var. any chance you can link me to a log perchance?
    PMs, back on topic DocBrown is killing it.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

15. Lot of action going on in here I like it
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

16. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Celly in the house, if you have the will and drive Matt has (I think you do) then I'm in for a killer log.
    Sweet thanks for joining buddy! I am excited about it and to see how this stack is going to work for the results I am looking for.

17. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    In.
    You got it!

18. Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown View Post
    I think this log may be a learning experience for ALL of us lol. I believe you are right there are not many places to find good info for women on good supplements...so let's all see how this works!

19. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Lot of action going on in here I like it
    you would say that

20. Pics from today
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net

21. I've always wanted my hair super short but I don't think I could pull it off!! Nice guns!

22. Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown
    Pics from today
    Solid build, keep at it.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

23. Todays workout:
    supersets, slow reps 4:2:4

Alt DB curls @20's for 15
    @25's for 10,8
    @20's for 15
    Tri Kickbacks @ 12.5's for 12x3
    @ 10 for 15

DB shoulder press @ 20's for 15
    @25's for 10 x2
    @20's for 12
    Leaning side lateral raises @ 15's for 12, 12, 10
    @ 12.5's for 12

21's @ 30bar,
    @ 40bar x2,
    @ 30bar
    Cable rope pushdowns@ 60 for 18
    @ 80 for 10, 12
    @ 60 for 20
    HS shoulder press @ 50 for 20
    @ 70 for 12, 10
    @ 50 for 10
    Tricep push-ups for 12x3, 14 (failure)

Concentration curls @ 12.5's for 20
    @ 15's for 15
    @ 20's for 12x2
    Arnold press @ 12.5's for 20
    @ 15's for 12
    @ 20's for 7
    @ 12.5's for 15

Overhead tricep ext @ 20 for 20, 15x2
    Quick alt db curls @ 12.5's for 30x1

24. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    I've always wanted my hair super short but I don't think I could pull it off!! Nice guns!
    I love my hair lol it's a reverse mullet! Long in the front short in the back....all it takes is the attitude to pull it off

Thanks!

25. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Solid build, keep at it.
    Thanks, and don't worry...I will!
    Trying to bulk and lean out after a rebound from a competition ha ha loved the carbs a little too much!

26. Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post
    Trying to bulk and lean out after a rebound from a competition ha ha loved the carbs a little too much!
    Don't we all just love Carbs <3! Best thing a Bodybuilder/Powerlifter can do...get over the Carb paranoia and learn to love them ! With moderation though haha.

Nice numbers you posted up there, lifting more than my 180lb (of flab) roommate! He can barely do 25lb dumbbell curls with a lot of erector+rotator cuff involvement haha.

What are your Macros looking like btw?
    >SNS-Glycophase<

27. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Don't we all just love Carbs <3! Best thing a Bodybuilder/Powerlifter can do...get over the Carb paranoia and learn to love them ! With moderation though haha.

Nice numbers you posted up there, lifting more than my 180lb (of flab) roommate! He can barely do 25lb dumbbell curls with a lot of erector+rotator cuff involvement haha.

What are your Macros looking like btw?
    I certainly enjoy lifting heavy that's for sure!
    Right now I am trying a lean bulk with my macros at 40/40/20, I tend to be very carb sensitive. I am going to give this a shot for right now and see how it goes. At 40% carbs right now my body has lots of energy compared to comp prep anway.

28. Name:  comp1.jpg
Views: 1778
Size:  227.8 KBName:  comp2.jpg
Views: 4449
Size:  211.9 KBName:  comp3.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  239.1 KB

competition pics Oct 6 2012

29. Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown

I certainly enjoy lifting heavy that's for sure!
    Right now I am trying a lean bulk with my macros at 40/40/20, I tend to be very carb sensitive. I am going to give this a shot for right now and see how it goes. At 40% carbs right now my body has lots of energy compared to comp prep anway.
    Hmmm I never follow percentages, I go by Caloric allotment (TDEE + or - kCalories for the bulk/cut) and essential values, like prot 1g/lb and fats .5g/lb , thus the rest of my kCals are carbs !
    >SNS-Glycophase<

30. Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown

You to huh? I was suppose to compete in the NANBF in arnold mo last sat. but, i lost my grandmother that friday at 630 that night. So, mentally i checked out and backed out of the competition. I binged on carbs for five days and put on 11lbs. Been back on my diet for a week now, and of that 11lbs i lost four. I have a log running as well if youd like to chime in on it.

Again, best of luck!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gregg1494's 8 week run with Lecheek Mass HGH and PES Erase
    By gregg1494 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-07-2012, 01:23 PM
  2. Marms and Lecheek MASS HGH
    By Marms in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 212
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 09:32 PM
  3. Replies: 330
    Last Post: 07-25-2012, 02:07 AM
  4. Lecheek MASS HGH 3 people needed !!!!
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 10:31 AM
  5. Quintal89's Lecheek Mass HGH Log(Sponsored)
    By quintal89 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-29-2012, 12:49 PM