Finaflex 1-andro and PNI prodigy log

Page 9 of 15 First ... 4789101114 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,518
    Rep Power
    4568685

    Congrats on the engagement! Killing it every day you are going to run into aches and pains some days. Chalk the leg work up to a bad day. You have had a lot of good ones. Sweet on the 15 lbs.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

  2. Registered User
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303100

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Congrats on the engagement! Killing it every day you are going to run into aches and pains some days. Chalk the leg work up to a bad day. You have had a lot of good ones. Sweet on the 15 lbs.
    Thanks Kleen, I know I was just not into it that day. But anyway il be sending you a message in a few.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  3. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,395
    Rep Power
    684916

    When you are getting stronger on stuff like this, you tend to really want to push extra hard and the weight feels lighter but that has to take a toll.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303100

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    When you are getting stronger on stuff like this, you tend to really want to push extra hard and the weight feels lighter but that has to take a toll.
    I hear ya DW, went and played touch football on Saturday. Let just say I'm toast today lol.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  5. Registered User
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303100

    Day 35 - 154.3

    Well guys this cycle is going great so far and I am extremely happy. We are nearing the end though, I believe 4 more days left. Went to the gym this morning, everything was pretty sore but figured I'd give it hell anyway. Went a little lighter on shoulders, bi's, and tri's. I did do some strong core work though. Did notice though even though I went lighter the reps are getting really really easy. Had a really nice shoulder pump rocking and the traps were feeling huge. I won't be posting any more pictures till the last day.

    Also I do have my next cycle just about finalized and I'm happy that I am getting prepared ahead of time so il be ready to rock and roll. Looks like its going to be about 90% finaflex.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  6. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25
    Day 35 - 154.3

    Well guys this cycle is going great so far and I am extremely happy. We are nearing the end though, I believe 4 more days left. Went to the gym this morning, everything was pretty sore but figured I'd give it hell anyway. Went a little lighter on shoulders, bi's, and tri's. I did do some strong core work though. Did notice though even though I went lighter the reps are getting really really easy. Had a really nice shoulder pump rocking and the traps were feeling huge. I won't be posting any more pictures till the last day.

    Also I do have my next cycle just about finalized and I'm happy that I am getting prepared ahead of time so il be ready to rock and roll. Looks like its going to be about 90% finaflex.
    Ready to see the final results and what cha gained.
    Looks like ya did a great job!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  7. Registered User
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303100

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Ready to see the final results and what cha gained.
    Looks like ya did a great job!
    Thanks Aaron I'm excited too. If it ended today I would still be pumped. I'm still going to go for gains during pct.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  8. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,395
    Rep Power
    684916

    good job, yes this is a damn good product... run it with 550 next time and kill the fug out of it..
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  9. Registered User
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303100

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    good job, yes this is a damn good product... run it with 550 next time and kill the fug out of it..
    Could I run 550 with my 30 day alpha and 30 day epi-v cycle il be running? Wouldn't it help with joints.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  10. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,395
    Rep Power
    684916

    Yah you could .. and yes it will
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  11. Registered User
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303100

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Yah you could .. and yes it will
    Hmm looks like that cycle just got a little more finaflexed. I was excited about this cycle and still am but boy is this next one going to be something killer. Will most definitely be logged.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  12. Registered User
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303100

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FSZJu448&sns=em

    Everyone should check out that video. Truly inspirational.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  13. Registered User
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303100

    Gym time
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  14. Registered User
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303100

    Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25
    Gym time
    Day 36 - 154.5

    Seems that my weight has leveled off which might be because of not enough cals. I kinda feel like I am still gaining but am not totally sure. I felt great in the gym this morning. Me and my buddy moved a bunch of weight. I did do standing BB curls starting at 90 degrees and going up. I did 75 for 8 I believe. I know 75 is not a ton after we all watch Mack crush like 135. I think on Friday I am going to give it another go and push for 85 at least. I am starting to do wrist curls everyday to try and strengthen my wrists a little more to help with curls and bench. Now I did to BB curls but today was a leg day which felt good for once but again still kept it lite to avoid screwing up my knees or groin.

    Well to give you all some info on my next cycle it is looking like this. Cycle will be starting in February or march.

    Day 1 - 30 - Finaflex 1-alpha
    Day 31 - 60 - Finaflex Epi-V
    Day 1 - 60 - PNI Thermadex
    Day 1 - 60 - Finaflex 550-xd

    This well all be powered by ignite 2. PCT Rev black with also be run on cycle with super cissus and taurine.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  15. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,395
    Rep Power
    684916

    lineup looks good, I guess thermadex is a test booster ?

    You could add some crea-trona during PCT I think you will be glad you did... I will hit the Crea-trona hard during pcit...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  16. Registered User
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Rep Power
    121919

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    lineup looks good, I guess thermadex is a test booster ?

    You could add some crea-trona during PCT I think you will be glad you did... I will hit the Crea-trona hard during pcit...
    That would be a nice kick in PCT. I always like creatine there anyway.
  17. Registered User
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303100

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    lineup looks good, I guess thermadex is a test booster ?

    You could add some crea-trona during PCT I think you will be glad you did... I will hit the Crea-trona hard during pcit...
    The thermadex is a fat burner. Howwedo could give you more info. I know I'm putting a fat burner on top of epi-v if its to much I can always take it out after alpha as it does not need to be cycled.

    As far as crea-tona is concerned I forgot add that, I have some due to the bogo on epi. I generally run creatine on cycle and pct 5g a day with my first protein shake. Can I just do the same with crea-tona? Also would the dosage be the same at 5g? Perform will also be run during cycle and during PCT to prevent any libido loss.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  18. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,395
    Rep Power
    684916

    Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    The thermadex is a fat burner. Howwedo could give you more info. I know I'm putting a fat burner on top of epi-v if its to much I can always take it out after alpha as it does not need to be cycled.

    As far as crea-tona is concerned I forgot add that, I have some due to the bogo on epi. I generally run creatine on cycle and pct 5g a day with my first protein shake. Can I just do the same with crea-tona? Also would the dosage be the same at 5g? Perform will also be run during cycle and during PCT to prevent any libido loss.
    Yah 5 grams would be fne...

    No test booster, I would throw in some Pure Test. Libido is only one reason to recover from shutdown you want your test levels back up to maintain gains. Do not cut during PCT, you should be peaking with the Epi-v...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  19. Registered User
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303100

    I'm the worse at posting stuff DW lol. Just like my pct for this cycle il be using DAA also so there is the test booster. The thermadex won't be run in pct so I don't plan on cutting during pct.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  20. Registered User
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303100

    Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25
    I'm the worse at posting stuff DW lol. Just like my pct for this cycle il be using DAA also so there is the test booster. The thermadex won't be run in pct so I don't plan on cutting during pct.
    Also DW I was. Going to use ignite 2 as a PWO. However I see it has to be cycled. Seeing what it does should I save it and run it with pct to maintain gains seeing as I have enough going on?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  21. Registered User
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303100

    Day 37 - 155.0


    Well guys had a pretty damn good work out this morning. Told myself not to do anything but cardio and core work. I'm happy I stuck to it. I'm planning a big bi and tri day on Friday so trying to give everything a rest but my core and legs. So like I said it was a good work out. I'm running out of perform which sucks, I'm still waiting on my NP order to ship out so I can be restocked and there is some stuff for the next cycle in there as well. So far side on this cycle, lower back pumps (solved with 8g of taurine ED split 4/4), back acne (solved with glytone back acne spray), no loss of libido or shut down but i have been on perform the whole cycle. I'd rather prevent something then fix it later. So far so good guys.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  22. Registered User
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303100

    Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25
    Day 37 - 155.0

    Well guys had a pretty damn good work out this morning. Told myself not to do anything but cardio and core work. I'm happy I stuck to it. I'm planning a big bi and tri day on Friday so trying to give everything a rest but my core and legs. So like I said it was a good work out. I'm running out of perform which sucks, I'm still waiting on my NP order to ship out so I can be restocked and there is some stuff for the next cycle in there as well. So far side on this cycle, lower back pumps (solved with 8g of taurine ED split 4/4), back acne (solved with glytone back acne spray), no loss of libido or shut down but i have been on perform the whole cycle. I'd rather prevent something then fix it later. So far so good guys.
    Day 38 final day. Gym soon update after.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  23. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,395
    Rep Power
    684916

    Ah all things mist end
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  24. Registered User
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303100

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Ah all things mist end
    Yes but my weight took a move last night which il update on after the gym. Also DW since your here right now. Think I should go ahead and start PCT tonight with the 2 caps of black or hold off till tomorrow night. I am very happy at this time and will post up a review after the gym.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  25. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,395
    Rep Power
    684916

    Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Yes but my weight took a move last night which il update on after the gym. Also DW since your here right now. Think I should go ahead and start PCT tonight with the 2 caps of black or hold off till tomorrow night. I am very happy at this time and will post up a review after the gym.
    Your good either way really...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  26. Registered User
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303100

    Final Day


    Day 38 - 157.6 (19.6lbs)

    Well guys today is my final day and tomorrow will start PCT. I will be logging my PCT right here for all the people following so you dont have to sub to another thread.

    It was a good day in the gym and I felt great. Andro did a wonderful job as you can see. I gained 19.6lbs and am going to do my best in PCT to keep as much as I can so I can lean out and tighten up in March. Thank you everyone for sticking with me and following this log. You guys keep me motivated to keep going. Pictures will be posted tonight I hope. Maybe tomorrow morning before I eat.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  27. Registered User
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303100

    Final Review before PCT (Unsponsored)
     
    Starting weight 138, Finishing weight before PCT 157.6 (19.6)

    Strength Increase 7/10... I know you are probably saying "He gained 19.6lbs and he gave it a 7." I gave it a 7 because it was my first cycle so I did account that I may gain more then normal. I will say that this converted very nicely for me though. I know the big thing with 1-andro is conversion. If it converts well then you will make some solid gains. If it does not convert well then you may not.

    Libido 5/10... I give libido a 5 because it did not increase and it did not decrease. Remember though I was taking perform thoughout my entire cycle so I would have to say that helped it not decrease.

    Acne 4/10... So I did in fact have an issue with back acne. Again the acne only showed up on my back and no where else. However once I started using glytone on my back its slowly starting to go away. Be thing is it prevented any further development.
    Back Pumps 6/10... Il be honest the back pumped were awful. I give it a 6 because they were bad but as soon as I got on 8g of taurine and day they were no longer an issue.

    Recovery 7/10... Again I am giving this a 7 because it is my first cycle. I did recover great after my workouts and in between sets. Its like in my mind I said ok rest 90 seconds. 30 seconds later i was doing another set. I just couldnt wait around I just had to do another set.

    Final Review 8/10... In the end guys Finaflex 1-andro was great. I surely enjoyed it and am very happy that I used it as my first cycle over something else. The sides were not bad and the gains were plenty enough to offset any of the sides that I did in fact have. Plus all the sides I was able to control with supporting supplements so sides are deffinetly no problem.
    I would like to give a big shout out to all the guys that followed my log and to all the guys that I sent messages to with questions. The finaflex reps are incredible and anwsered any and all questions that I had for them. Much respect for the company and that is why my next cycle is a finaflex cycle. Thank you guys for a fantastic product.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  28. Registered User
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Rep Power
    121919

    19 lbs! Wow. Lol. That's a huge gain bro. I'll be curious as to how you hold that through PCT.
  29. Registered User
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303100

    Quote Originally Posted by Rahl
    19 lbs! Wow. Lol. That's a huge gain bro. I'll be curious as to how you hold that through PCT.
    Thanks Rahl like I said I am new and its my first cycle so I did expect a little more then someone who has done a cycle before. I did put on some fat to but I plan on trimming up and tightening a bit in mid February or march.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  30. Registered User
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Rep Power
    121919

    Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25

    Thanks Rahl like I said I am new and its my first cycle so I did expect a little more then someone who has done a cycle before. I did put on some fat to but I plan on trimming up and tightening a bit in mid February or march.
    That's cool man. Just don't make the rookie mistake of cutting cals in PCT. and remember overall that you're carrying more mass than before and in order to hold it your maintenance calories are higher now. Don't under eat.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Finaflex 1-andro and BPS Dermacrine
    By chestbrah in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-17-2014, 09:55 PM
  2. PNI Prodigy Pre-Workout Log and Review JamesM11
    By jamesm11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 12:27 AM
  3. Redefine Nutrition stack Finaflex 1-Andro and 550-XD***LOG***
    By liftsalot in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 11-22-2012, 03:53 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 10:21 PM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 12:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.