Finaflex 1-andro and PNI prodigy log

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the kind words bro :)
Well I got my order of prodigy in from np and damn. It had some clumps but I just took the scoop out and shook it and that took care of it. But wow the smell of the blueberry is amazing. More almost like a blue raspberry berry smell like something I ate or drink when I was younger. I'm friggin pumped for Monday. Lets get this weekend over and it's not many times I say that. However I need these 2 days off my legs are on fire.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Well went out today and played a couple rounds of disc golf. So I got at least a 4 mile walk in with 15 pounds on my back. I did try a half scoop of prodigy on my way to the course and damn Rickey I must say this stuff is amazing, it mixes great and taste amazing. Just like the light blue Gatorade. Felt good and focus was great. Not a ton of pump but I was also just playing disc golf. I need to practice a little seeing as I have a tournament next weekend. Well tomorrow (Monday) is the start of day 1 of my cycle hope all goes well.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Well guys today was Day 1 of the cycle. Took my 2 andro along with my 2 cissus and a 3/4 scoop of prodigy. I can't express how much I love the prodigy right now that stuff is amazing. I just got to work and still feeling a really nice pump and focus from it. I had a friggin fantastic work out this morning doing a ton of abs. Everything I did this morning I worked on a 20/15/10/8/5 rep system upping the weight each time doing I believe 110 for 5 on the crunch machine. As you all know I'm not going to be able to give you any info on the andro right now. I am going to ride at least till Thursday on 2 caps in the morning and if I feel good still I might up it to 3. I had a past experience where I thought I knew what I was doing and I pushed a lot of supps into me at the max dosage and I ended up puking for 2 hours straight and got sick every time after hence why I'm taking it slow. So we will see at the end of Thursday how I feel. This coming Sunday I have a disc golf tourney so Friday leg day is going to be lite as to not cause any DOMs come Sunday. Well that's all I got for today hope everyone had a great weekend.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Well I feel good this morning. Getting ready and then off to the gym. Il throw an update up after.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
I definitely look forward to following this.

NOTE: There can be some settling with Prodigy but as you can see a nice shake will take care of it! Glad you are enjoying it so far.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established

NOTE: There can be some settling with Prodigy but as you can see a nice shake will take care of it! Glad you are enjoying it so far.

Thanks for following. You guys have an amazing product on your hands. Decided to go for gold this morning and do a full scoop. Holy sh!t can you say animal in the gym. I ended up smashing abs again but twice as hard today as I did yesterday with a bunch of back thrown in the mix today tomorrow should be a cardio day but my quads are still in quite some pain for some reason, they are feeling better everyday though. This is my 2nd day on 1-andro and I'm thinking of bumping to 3 caps as early as tomorrow morning. My big thing with starting at 2 was to make sure for some reason I did not get sick as this has happened in the past so seeing as it has not happened yet I think I might get after the 3 tomorrow. Sitting at 140.2 this morning on the scale before breakfast. Again though guys prodigy is simply amazing I swear I got a nice ab pump going on haha.

On another note has anyone used ON's tropical punch whey? I've only used there extreme chocolate and its amazing but I was wondering if the tropical was closer in relation to Gatorade or if its thicker like a normal protein shake? Any questions feel free to ask or if you wanna just shoot the sh!t just send me a PM, I'm always at my iPad at work.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards

I was gonna ask about this,my container seemed it had moisture in it,but mixes fine.And man am I enjoying the ride so far,I'll def be posting a review on it after full tub is ran.Thanks again for the package PNI.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for following. You guys have an amazing product on your hands. Decided to go for gold this morning and do a full scoop. Holy sh!t can you say animal in the gym. I ended up smashing abs again but twice as hard today as I did yesterday with a bunch of back thrown in the mix today tomorrow should be a cardio day but my quads are still in quite some pain for some reason, they are feeling better everyday though. This is my 2nd day on 1-andro and I'm thinking of bumping to 3 caps as early as tomorrow morning. My big thing with starting at 2 was to make sure for some reason I did not get sick as this has happened in the past so seeing as it has not happened yet I think I might get after the 3 tomorrow. Sitting at 140.2 this morning on the scale before breakfast. Again though guys prodigy is simply amazing I swear I got a nice ab pump going on haha.

On another note has anyone used ON's tropical punch whey? I've only used there extreme chocolate and its amazing but I was wondering if the tropical was closer in relation to Gatorade or if its thicker like a normal protein shake? Any questions feel free to ask or if you wanna just shoot the sh!t just send me a PM, I'm always at my iPad at work.
I was gonna ask about this,my container seemed it had moisture in it,but mixes fine.And man am I enjoying the ride so far,I'll def be posting a review on it after full tub is ran.Thanks again for the package PNI.
Thanks bros :) I'm loving the feedback from you both so far!!! :) keep killing this log and grow brother you deserve it!!! Remember I'm only a pm away guys

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bros :) I'm loving the feedback from you both so far!!! :) keep killing this log and grow brother you deserve it!!! Remember I'm only a pm away guys
No problem bud, I give credit when credit is do. I also will be throwing up some update pictures soon I know it is not much but at least it's an update from the last pictures. Also want everyone to know il also put it in my OP that this is a completely unsponsored log.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Well just got to work from the gym. Felt good this morning when I woke up. Sitting at 139 on the scale first thing.

Changed my intake of 1-andro this morning to 3 caps and feel fine so far. Did 1 scoop of prodigy and still must say that stuff is amazing I know I say it over and over. I think though I'm going to drop to half scoop on cardio days which was today and a full scoop on non cardio days. Between doing some arms and shoulders yesterday and playing a round of disc golf my right shoulder is hurting like a hell this morning. The rest of the week is going to be lite due to my tourney on Sunday. I can't be sore at all for it as my play will suffer. Hope all is well with everyone else and there cycles.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice updates.
Good luck on upping to 3 caps.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Thank Aaron. Keep on killing it yourself.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

I took 2 caps of andro this morning and will do 1 cap tonight. I am now splitting the dose up between am and pm. Also took my 2 caps of super cissus and my 1 scoop of prodigy for my gym work out today of bi/tri and shoulders.

Workout felt fantastic today, I have a fairly high amount of right shoulder pain and a moderate amount of left shoulder pain. However with the prodigy I got in the zone and did not notice it. I feel it now and hope its better by Sunday. The pump I have going though my arms right now is crazy and just loving the feeling of the prodigy. I was 139.8 on the scale this morning after the morning piss. Some moderate strength gains but doubt its from the andro I still think day 14 and after we will be rocking. I'm happy though at the moment. No sides yet and I'm not expecting many. I do see some mirror changes though which is nice, keeps that motivation going.

if anyone has any questions or comments feel free to post or shoot me a pm. I'm always up for not working a work.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 4

I took 2 caps of andro this morning and will do 1 cap tonight. I am now splitting the dose up between am and pm. Also took my 2 caps of super cissus and my 1 scoop of prodigy for my gym work out today of bi/tri and shoulders.

Workout felt fantastic today, I have a fairly high amount of right shoulder pain and a moderate amount of left shoulder pain. However with the prodigy I got in the zone and did not notice it. I feel it now and hope its better by Sunday. The pump I have going though my arms right now is crazy and just loving the feeling of the prodigy. I was 139.8 on the scale this morning after the morning piss. Some moderate strength gains but doubt its from the andro I still think day 14 and after we will be rocking. I'm happy though at the moment. No sides yet and I'm not expecting many. I do see some mirror changes though which is nice, keeps that motivation going.

if anyone has any questions or comments feel free to post or shoot me a pm. I'm always up for not working a work.
Got some ideas for ya too...
Go to the store nab up some string cheese and yogurt (milk) too... Eat those as little protein filled snacks or add something along side the PB sandwiches.

:bigok:

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Got some ideas for ya too...
Go to the store nab up some string cheese and yogurt (milk) too... Eat those as little protein filled snacks or add something along side the PB sandwiches.

Thanks Aaron il look into it, I have not been hitting the sandwiches as hard as I should. My cal count might be a little low but I am still trying to stay lean I think it won't be to bad. I am making sure I keep my protein count up though for sure. I am eating larger lunches though packed with protein. I do need to start rocking some string cheese and I love string cheese lol.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Thanks Aaron il look into it, I have not been hitting the sandwiches as hard as I should. My cal count might be a little low but I am still trying to stay lean I think it won't be to bad. I am making sure I keep my protein count up though for sure. I am eating larger lunches though packed with protein. I do need to start rocking some string cheese and I love string cheese lol.
String cheese FTW!

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Rush954

Rush954

Awards
So at do 14 are there any strength increases?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Ive really been enjoying my tub of prodigy the past week,it's doing good things for me!

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
So at do 14 are there any strength increases?
After 2 weeks on andro is when it should start kicking in in full force that's why I say day 14. Right now I'm just going through the paces and will be more then ready when it starts kicking in.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Ive really been enjoying my tub of prodigy the past week,it's doing good things for me!
Yeah Mack I hear you there, the prodigy is friggin amazing.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Thanks for the kind words bros :) I love PNI stuff I hope they continue to take off :)
very happy so far,may have found another go to pwo.my regular is muscle marinade so hard to find anything near that,but im enjoying my prodigy!

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words bros :) I love PNI stuff I hope they continue to take off :)
There is the beast rep himself. Stuff is incredible.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Well at work now. Did 20 minutes on the elliptical which 3 minutes in a started to feel like crap but I just went through it and feel a little better now. Hoping my protein il drink in a minute settles well. Again did 2 caps of andro this morning and will do 1 tonight with the other stuff haha.

busted out a damn good core workout that felt amazing, recovery time is getting less and less which is nice. Shoulder is finally starting to feel good again also. Also weighed in at 139.8 this morning.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Ricky your inbox is full.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Saturday morning here, today is an off day from the gym along with tomorrow. I do have a disc golf tournament to get ready for though that's on Sunday. Woke up and had eggs this morning, sitting at 140.2 this morning before food and shower. Took all my supps after breakfast. Still debating weather to up to 4 caps starting Monday or maybe I should wait. Would it be possible that if something bad was going to happen to me from taking these I would already know?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah nothing bad should happen.
Wait a bit to increase the dose; see if the smaller dose works for u 1st.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Yeah nothing bad should happen.
Wait a bit to increase the dose; see if the smaller dose works for u 1st.
Yeah I should hold at 3 for atleast another week. Nice new avi Aaron.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Well I know there was no update yesterday, had to concentrate on my tournament I had which I must have played the worst disc golf I ever have but whatever.

had a great work out today, did a bunch of core work and threw in some lite legs and bi's and tri's. I am starting to feel more and more like I want to puke. I think tomorrow I'm going to pass on the prodigy. I still love it don't get me wrong it's just I think I might have a issue with PWO's in general, so I am going to drop it tomorrow and see if I feel better. If I do then I will go back on it at a half scoop. I have an issue if I have pressure build up in my stomach if I can't burp it cause me to want to puke maybe I can figure something out with that. Got a huge pump goi g this morning though I love the prodigy.

I took my 2 caps of andro this morning along with my 2 caps of super cissus and 2 caps of perform. Il take my other 1 cap of andro with dinner and 2 more caps of cissus and perform. Before bed il take my 1 cap of pct black. I did not weigh myself this morning but yesterday morning I was at 141.2.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Must say I am getting lethargic as f!ck though.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Well day 9 at the gym went well. Killed another workout of mostly legs with some lite back and some good core work. I couldn't resist taking my prodigy this morning. Took 3/4 scoop and felt great. I took Bonine last night for motion sickness cause that's how I felt yesterday when I say I wanted to puke. Today I feel much better, so I guess unfortunately I am going to have to take it once a day every day. I was sitting at 141.8 on the scale this morning, I believe I was sitting at 138 on day 1 so 3.8 pounds so far and I can tell. I know I'm new so I will probably put on more weight then if I was seasoned. Noticing some increase in weights though, did lat. row this morning at 140x5 but could have done more. I was just doing stuff at 20,15,10,8,5 with an increase in weights each time, il either take some pictures tonight or tomorrow night. Going to finish this week at 3 pills of andro and I think I'm going to bump to 4 come Monday. I will be stuck in a hotel on Sunday for 2 weeks for work training. Luckily the hotel has a nice fitness center and I think I might do it twice a day since I'm going to have nothing better to do before and after work.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
How's that Prodigy?
I have some samples bur haven't touched em.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Run them Aaron, your probably good for a full scoop right out of the box. There is a good amount on tingling I get in my face, I'm guessing its the BA. I get a wicked focus though and just want to kill sh!t at the gym. The blueberry is very good, kinda taste like light blue Gatorade. I'd be interested to try both watermelon and fruit punch hint hint Ricky. But yeah I'm deff. Going to try and get some pictures up tonight.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Run them Aaron, your probably good for a full scoop right out of the box. There is a good amount on tingling I get in my face, I'm guessing its the BA. I get a wicked focus though and just want to kill sh!t at the gym. The blueberry is very good, kinda taste like light blue Gatorade. I'd be interested to try both watermelon and fruit punch hint hint Ricky. But yeah I'm deff. Going to try and get some pictures up tonight.
I'm not big on "focus".
I tried other pre w.o w/focus enhancers and just felt loopy and a tad bit weird, that's why I've been holding back.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm kinda talking about it like as if I was saying it gives you more drive, that kinda of focus. Almost tunnel vision like.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
I'm not big on "focus".
I tried other pre w.o w/focus enhancers and just felt loopy and a tad bit weird, that's why I've been holding back.
How do you feel with Condense or have you tried it? I sampled it the other day and was quite impressed. Thumbs up to Brandon and the gang at Purus!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
How do you feel with Condense or have you tried it? I sampled it the other day and was quite impressed. Thumbs up to Brandon and the gang at Purus!
I liked condense a lot actually ordered some yesterday.But muscle marinade has been my go to since I tried it,I am a stim junkie....I am running prodigy right now though and I'm really enjoying it as well,may have found another I gotta keep in the stash!

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
I know Aaron has used or is using condense. As I believe he is the one that told me to try it but I ended up going with prodigy. Maybe il need to try it in the future. I just like where I'm at right now.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Uh yeah... I rep for Purus. ;)
Brandon, you know the owner huh?

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Uh yeah... I rep for Purus. ;)
Brandon, you know the owner huh?
I know EVERYONE in the industry. I have been around for a day or two ;)

I know you rep for Purus but doesnt mean you neccessarily used the product. For example, I have not and probably will never use Thermadex :)

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Day 10 - 143.8 right after waking up.

went to the gym and friggin killed a bi/tri/shoulder workout. Already noticing that I'm matching my buddy in weight and I think he has 12 pounds on me or so and is slightly more athletic, also a couple inches shorter. The andro I think is kicking in and the prodigy has me pumping like crazy, chest and arms are damn rocks this morning. Well I know it was not much of a update but il post pictures tonight, I have to go deliver so e copiers so I gotta jet.

Rush954

Rush954

Awards
Already feeling it? What day you on? Sounds like fun times.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I know EVERYONE in the industry. I have been around for a day or two ;)

I know you rep for Purus but doesnt mean you neccessarily used the product. For example, I have not and probably will never use Thermadex :)

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Already feeling it? What day you on? Sounds like fun times.
I guess already feeling might have been mis used. This is my first PH cycle so I guess I'm not sure on how I will know that the andro is working. As far as lifting heavier weights that I am doing, I guess maybe that's why I said I am feeling it. Right now I am on day 10 rush. Monday will be day 15 which I hear is when the andro should really get going. I live in Maine and my work is sending me to Vermont for 2 weeks for training so il be heading there Sunday night. Thankfully they are putting me up in a studio for the 2 weeks so il have a kitchen and the place does have a fitness center. So other then work il be bored out of my mind so I think il find my self in the fitness center twice a day but who knows.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 15 things should start becoming noticeable around this time.

What have you been eating?

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Day 15 things should start becoming noticeable around this time.What have you been eating?
Pretty much everything I can, I've been good staying away from sweet things. I have a wicked sweet tooth. I do eat a pop tart every morning after the gym at work with my protein shake. I'd probably say I'm getting about 160 grams of protein a day with out crunching numbers. I'm kinda leering calories, fats, and carbs fall into place. I know it's not the best thing to do but I think I'm getting close to what I need doing it that way. In all of this I am still trying to stay somewhat lean.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
day10unflexed.jpeg
day10flexed.jpeg
day10doublebi.jpeg

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You're growing muscle brother.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Aaron, I know it's not much right now but boy is it early, just figured I'd posted new pictures anyway.