Finaflex 1-andro and PNI prodigy log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 8

Finaflex 1-andro and PNI prodigy log

Page 8 of 11 First ... 3678910 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303102

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Wholly fug that vid was inspirational going up on my facebook as well...
    You got that right, it's crazy.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  2. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,486
    Rep Power
    684972

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    You got that right, it's crazy.
    It's wonderful has to be shared...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Senior Member
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303102

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    It's wonderful has to be shared...
    I'm glad you guys are sharing it.

    Also I am having one problem now and I sent a message to DD about it. I have warmed my formasurge in warm to hot water and shook the heck out of it to get it to mix and it still come out clearish with some white chunks. Maybe it is suppose to be kinda thin and kinda clear but the white chunks I have to get out. I'm not sure what color it's suppose to be.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303102

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25

    I'm glad you guys are sharing it.

    Also I am having one problem now and I sent a message to DD about it. I have warmed my formasurge in warm to hot water and shook the heck out of it to get it to mix and it still come out clearish with some white chunks. Maybe it is suppose to be kinda thin and kinda clear but the white chunks I have to get out. I'm not sure what color it's suppose to be.
    Never mind got it all sorted out.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  5. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,486
    Rep Power
    684972

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Form will do that heat a shake
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. Senior Member
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303102

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Form will do that heat a shake
    PCT Day 1 - 157.4

    Had a crazy workout today. Really pushed it hard for the first day of PCT. I wanted to see if I was really gaining some muscle.

    Started out and hit 85 for 5 on standing BB curl going from 90 degrees and up. After that my buddy and I rocked out some warm up sets on flat bench. Then I went ahead and smashed a PR at 165x3. Felt like I could have maybe got 2 more but did not want to push it. All and all it was a fantastic work out. Applied to 2 pumps of formasurge to my forearms and then rubbed it into my abs. It's dries pretty quick. I think the bottle says and hour but I doubt that very much. Il apply 2 more pumps tonight along with my 2 caps of PCT black and 3g of DAA.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  7. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,486
    Rep Power
    684972

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    The first week of PCT is usually pretty good, there will be some residual from the cycle so get your momentum going for week 2 ....
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  8. Senior Member
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303102

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    The first week of PCT is usually pretty good, there will be some residual from the cycle so get your momentum going for week 2 ....
    That's game plan, keep rolling. Trying to kill the gym the next 4 weeks, lets see how much weight I keep. I know the formasurge is going to pull out some water weight and tighten up a bit so I know il lose some there, just need to replace it with muscle.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  9. Professional Member
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Rep Power
    7275607

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    You bout to rock them gains!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  10. Senior Member
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303102

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411
    You bout to rock them gains!
    They to catch up to you lol. Need to eat extra today, might have burned off some serious calories last night. Have I said that my libido I not shot. And I'm deff. Not shut down. Ran out of perform last night though. 2 bottles will be here tomorrow
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  11. Senior Member
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303102

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    PCT Day 4 - 157.8

    well up .2 pounds since the end of cycle. I'm pretty tight on money the next 2 weeks so I am really hoping to keep the cal intake up but I can only do what my pocket allows. Had a damn good work out this morning. Hit legs and core. I had an idea to try box squats and it was a great idea. Took a ton of stress off my knees which made me happy. Granted I still took it easy at 140. I have to do it on a smith machine which I hate doing squats on a smith. I'm not counting the bar as weight. I think il start hitting legs alittle harder. Nothing to really update on the front of pct. I mean no sides or anything. Acne is almost gone and I have stopped the use of glytone. I couldn't have been happier with that product. So much better then trying to jam a crap ton of B5 down your throat. Going to do a 10 minute warm up cardio tomorrow morning but that's pretty much all the cardio for this week. I'm going to put an end to cardio in pct so I'm not losing gains but burning a **** ton of cals. Vascularity is not up it honestly did not really change on cycle either which I found weird. Well boys lets see where this goes.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  12. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,486
    Rep Power
    684972

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    If box squats is a relief for the knees then you might be going too far forward on your regular squats. The purpose of box squats is to prevent you from doing that. You want to mimic the motion on your real squats.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  13. Senior Member
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303102

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    If box squats is a relief for the knees then you might be going too far forward on your regular squats. The purpose of box squats is to prevent you from doing that. You want to mimic the motion on your real squats.
    I also had a feeling that I might just be going to deep. Again my knees have always bothered me since I was 14 something to do with growing. I also hit the back stretch wall in my race car head on at about 60. Might not seem to fast but concrete does not move. Lets just say I hit my knee pretty hard off of something. They found nothing wrong with it between X-rays and an MRI so it is what it is.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  14. Professional Member
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Rep Power
    7275607

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    That's awesome,I hope to keep gaining thru my pct!diet and calories are just as if not more important in pct as on cycle IMO.i love box sweats,they help get regular squats better quicker than anything!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  15. Senior Member
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303102

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411
    That's awesome,I hope to keep gaining thru my pct!diet and calories are just as if not more important in pct as on cycle IMO.i love box sweats,they help get regular squats better quicker than anything!
    I'm just happy to have a good leg day for once. Leg days have just been pissing me off. But whatever we will se where my pct goes.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  16. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,741
    Rep Power
    4612211

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Don't try to keep the same volume you had during your pct, stick with lower volume but high intensity. That is the best way to keep the muscle mass. Still go heavy so the body knows it needs to keep that muscle just do less sets per exercises or less exercises. Your recovery is not going to allow you to go full tilt with both like when on.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  17. Professional Member
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Rep Power
    7275607

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    I'm just happy to have a good leg day for once. Leg days have just been pissing me off. But whatever we will se where my pct goes.
    I'm glad ya did too.i had a terrible leg day today!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  18. Senior Member
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303102

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Don't try to keep the same volume you had during your pct, stick with lower volume but high intensity. That is the best way to keep the muscle mass. Still go heavy so the body knows it needs to keep that muscle just do less sets per exercises or less exercises. Your recovery is not going to allow you to go full tilt with both like when on.
    Nice info Kleen, il knock it down to like 3 sets instead of 6. Just get t the heavier weight faster.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  19. Senior Member
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303102

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411

    I'm glad ya did too.i had a terrible leg day today!
    I had a bunch of those. Just rebound and kill something else.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  20. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,486
    Rep Power
    684972

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Don't try to keep the same volume you had during your pct, stick with lower volume but high intensity. That is the best way to keep the muscle mass. Still go heavy so the body knows it needs to keep that muscle just do less sets per exercises or less exercises. Your recovery is not going to allow you to go full tilt with both like when on.
    Yah that's a good idea...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  21. Senior Member
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303102

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    PCT Day 5 - 158.3 (+.7lb)

    Well boys weight is still going up which makes me happy. Can't really tell you what I did at the gym this morning. I had 1 scoop of prodigy and 1 scoop of condense this morning. All I can say is I went in and started smashing this **** out of stuff. Seems like I hardly rested between sets or exercises. I'm feeling pretty full this morning which is good I enjoy the feeling of being bigger after a hard workout. I enjoyed the workout this morning. Tomorrow I am planning on a bench day. I have a disc golf tournament on Sunday so making sure I get heavy arms out of the way early in the week.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  22. Senior Member
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303102

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    PCT Day 6 - 156.3 (-1.3lbs)

    Well my weight is down today. My cal intake yesterday was alittle off which is probably why my weight is down. I have upped my formasurge dose to 6 pumps, 3am, 3pm. And yes my joints are dry but I can still deal with it. I ended up hitting the gym last night after work and I hit it again this morning, I believe I am going to take Friday off and give my body a 3 day rest, I'm listening to it more nowadays and believe it would be a good move. Trust me I want to go on Friday but just think I would be better off if I didn't. Give my body a rest before my golf tournament on Sunday. I did 10 minutes of very slow warm up cardio this morning. Also not feeling well, I have not taken my Bonine in I believe a week and I'm starting to feel like crap again so I think I will start that back up tonight. Wish I knew why this happens but when I happend before I had a bunch of tests run including an upper GI which is no fun and they found nothing. I am going to keep giving it everything I have guys don't worry. I'm loving my results and my girlfriend tells me nightly how much better I look so I could not be happier well I will be when I run the next cycle. Right now I'm ready to be done with pct and just keep everything going. Hope all is well everyone. I love finaflex.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  23. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,741
    Rep Power
    4612211

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    PCT Day 6 - 156.3 (-1.3lbs)

    Well my weight is down today. My cal intake yesterday was alittle off which is probably why my weight is down. I have upped my formasurge dose to 6 pumps, 3am, 3pm. And yes my joints are dry but I can still deal with it. I ended up hitting the gym last night after work and I hit it again this morning, I believe I am going to take Friday off and give my body a 3 day rest, I'm listening to it more nowadays and believe it would be a good move. Trust me I want to go on Friday but just think I would be better off if I didn't. Give my body a rest before my golf tournament on Sunday. I did 10 minutes of very slow warm up cardio this morning. Also not feeling well, I have not taken my Bonine in I believe a week and I'm starting to feel like crap again so I think I will start that back up tonight. Wish I knew why this happens but when I happend before I had a bunch of tests run including an upper GI which is no fun and they found nothing. I am going to keep giving it everything I have guys don't worry. I'm loving my results and my girlfriend tells me nightly how much better I look so I could not be happier well I will be when I run the next cycle. Right now I'm ready to be done with pct and just keep everything going. Hope all is well everyone. I love finaflex.
    Get too feeling better, what exactly is sick your stomach or what?




    Will be today @ 3:30PM Central Standard Time!!!!

    Prize will be 2 bottles of PURE TEST!!!

    Click this link FINAFLEX BODYBUILDING TRIVIA to take you there now. Subscribe and then look for the post to pop up at 3:30!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  24. Senior Member
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303102

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73

    Get too feeling better, what exactly is sick your stomach or what?


    Will be today @ 3:30PM Central Standard Time!!!!

    Prize will be 2 bottles of PURE TEST!!!

    Click this link FINAFLEX BODYBUILDING TRIVIA to take you there now. Subscribe and then look for the post to pop up at 3:30!
    I had an issue about 3 years ago, I started puking one day for an hour and a half straight to the point all that was coming out was blood. Ever since I get like a motion sickness feeling all the time. If I ride in the back of the car il vomit I get the same feeling but I will vomit. Any other time I just get the same motion sickness type feeling but I'm not going to puke. I started taking Bonine for ****s and giggle on this cycle and it made the feel a heck of alot better.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  25. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,486
    Rep Power
    684972

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    I had an issue about 3 years ago, I started puking one day for an hour and a half straight to the point all that was coming out was blood. Ever since I get like a motion sickness feeling all the time. If I ride in the back of the car il vomit I get the same feeling but I will vomit. Any other time I just get the same motion sickness type feeling but I'm not going to puke. I started taking Bonine for ****s and giggle on this cycle and it made the feel a heck of alot better.
    What DAA makes sick ?
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  26. Senior Member
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303102

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    What DAA makes sick ?
    Naw DW if you are asking if the DAA is making me sick the answer is no. I took my Bonine last night which Bonine is a motion sickness pill for those of you who don't know. Now I feel 100% better today.

    PCT Day 7 - 155.9 (-1.7lbs)

    Weight down alittle bit today. Workout went well and the joints are still dry but was able to get in a pretty killer workout. I think I am still going to go and kill the gym again tomorrow. Short update today, feel free to ask questions.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  27. Senior Member
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303102

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    On another note I believe I have finalized my next cycle unless I either get a new job in January which would result in me traveling all the time which would make a cycle tough to do. Will be named the FinaFlex SuperStack.

    FinaFlex 1-Alpha - 1 - 60 at 4 caps ED
    FinaFlex 550-xd - 1 - 60 at 2 caps ED
    PNI Thermadex - 1 - 60 at 1 cap ED
    FinaFlex G8 on cycle and PCT 5 days on 2 days off
    FinaFlex Epi-V - 31 - 60 at 2-4 caps ED
    FinaFlex PCT Revo Black 1 - 60 at 1 cap and PCT 2 caps

    FinaFlex Ignite 2 will be brought in during PCT. I will have a SERM on hand just trying to get advice on what would be the best choice.

    goal as of right now is going to be super lean gains and then bringing in Epi-V to dry out and cut up. This is going to be a good one boys. Maybe il see about some funding for this super run when the time comes. Obv. DAA will also be used in PCT either powder or PureTest.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,667
    Rep Power
    2445921

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post

    Day 36 - 154.5

    Seems that my weight has leveled off which might be because of not enough cals. I kinda feel like I am still gaining but am not totally sure. I felt great in the gym this morning. Me and my buddy moved a bunch of weight. I did do standing BB curls starting at 90 degrees and going up. I did 75 for 8 I believe. I know 75 is not a ton after we all watch Mack crush like 135. I think on Friday I am going to give it another go and push for 85 at least. I am starting to do wrist curls everyday to try and strengthen my wrists a little more to help with curls and bench. Now I did to BB curls but today was a leg day which felt good for once but again still kept it lite to avoid screwing up my knees or groin.

    Well to give you all some info on my next cycle it is looking like this. Cycle will be starting in February or march.

    Day 1 - 30 - Finaflex 1-alpha
    Day 31 - 60 - Finaflex Epi-V
    Day 1 - 60 - PNI Thermadex
    Day 1 - 60 - Finaflex 550-xd

    This well all be powered by ignite 2. PCT Rev black with also be run on cycle with super cissus and taurine.
    Around the weight I move on those curls...

    Inspirational video too by the way.
    Thought u were going to put pix up?

    -Snappin some s h i t up.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  29. Senior Member
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303102

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Around the weight I move on those curls...

    -Snappin some s h i t up.
    Well remember Aaron that's BB and not DB. What felt good is I did bent over BB rows at 95 for 10 both forward and reverse grip.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,667
    Rep Power
    2445921

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post

    Well remember Aaron that's BB and not DB. What felt good is I did bent over BB rows at 95 for 10 both forward and reverse grip.
    You ever put up your pics?

    -Snappin some s h i t up.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  31. New Member
    airrock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    104
    Rep Power
    4380

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    On another note I believe I have finalized my next cycle unless I either get a new job in January which would result in me traveling all the time which would make a cycle tough to do. Will be named the FinaFlex SuperStack.

    FinaFlex 1-Alpha - 1 - 60 at 4 caps ED
    FinaFlex 550-xd - 1 - 60 at 2 caps ED
    PNI Thermadex - 1 - 60 at 1 cap ED
    FinaFlex G8 on cycle and PCT 5 days on 2 days off
    FinaFlex Epi-V - 31 - 60 at 2-4 caps ED
    FinaFlex PCT Revo Black 1 - 60 at 1 cap and PCT 2 caps

    FinaFlex Ignite 2 will be brought in during PCT. I will have a SERM on hand just trying to get advice on what would be the best choice.

    goal as of right now is going to be super lean gains and then bringing in Epi-V to dry out and cut up. This is going to be a good one boys. Maybe il see about some funding for this super run when the time comes. Obv. DAA will also be used in PCT either powder or PureTest.

    Look OUT man!!!!
    I like it!
  32. Senior Member
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303102

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    You ever put up your pics?

    -Snappin some s h i t up.
    Naw I never did, I need too. The avi is fairly recent. I was going to do it last night but my Xbox sucked me in lol.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  33. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,741
    Rep Power
    4612211

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Sounds like a helluva a run. Not recommending anything just passing on information.

    Nolva is a good choice, Torem is also, it is like a cousin to Nolva but with less sides however doses need to be higher. Clomid is actually stronger in regards to being a SERM but it can make some people really emotional. So unless way shut down from a harsh cycle it may not be something you want do deal with.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  34. Senior Member
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303102

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by airrock

    Look OUT man!!!!
    I like it!
    Yes airrock, this should be pretty epic. I do hope I get the job I applied for though. I won't know till January which is when they are going to review resumes. Gohardorgohome might know the company.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  35. Professional Member
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Rep Power
    7275607

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Day 36 - 154.5

    Seems that my weight has leveled off which might be because of not enough cals. I kinda feel like I am still gaining but am not totally sure. I felt great in the gym this morning. Me and my buddy moved a bunch of weight. I did do standing BB curls starting at 90 degrees and going up. I did 75 for 8 I believe. I know 75 is not a ton after we all watch Mack crush like 135. I think on Friday I am going to give it another go and push for 85 at least. I am starting to do wrist curls everyday to try and strengthen my wrists a little more to help with curls and bench. Now I did to BB curls but today was a leg day which felt good for once but again still kept it lite to avoid screwing up my knees or groin.

    Well to give you all some info on my next cycle it is looking like this. Cycle will be starting in February or march.

    Day 1 - 30 - Finaflex 1-alpha
    Day 31 - 60 - Finaflex Epi-V
    Day 1 - 60 - PNI Thermadex
    Day 1 - 60 - Finaflex 550-xd

    This well all be powered by ignite 2. PCT Rev black with also be run on cycle with super cissus and taurine.
    Doin awesome on the bb curls bro,hammers helped my strength a lot on biceps and forearms.lookin boss in the avi!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  36. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,667
    Rep Power
    2445921

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Sounds like a helluva a run. Not recommending anything just passing on information.

    Nolva is a good choice, Torem is also, it is like a cousin to Nolva but with less sides however doses need to be higher. Clomid is actually stronger in regards to being a SERM but it can make some people really emotional. So unless way shut down from a harsh cycle it may not be something you want do deal with.
    SERMS can be as harsh as some compounds itself.

    -Snappin some s h i t up.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  37. Senior Member
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303102

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411

    Doin awesome on the bb curls bro,hammers helped my strength a lot on biceps and forearms.lookin boss in the avi!
    I'm trying bud, just trying to keep things going through PCT. I need to rock out some hammer curls tomorrow.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  38. New Member
    airrock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    104
    Rep Power
    4380

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Yes airrock, this should be pretty epic. I do hope I get the job I applied for though. I won't know till January which is when they are going to review resumes. Gohardorgohome might know the company.
    I know what that's like, I'm in waiting as well!
  39. Senior Member
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303102

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Sounds like a helluva a run. Not recommending anything just passing on information.

    Nolva is a good choice, Torem is also, it is like a cousin to Nolva but with less sides however doses need to be higher. Clomid is actually stronger in regards to being a SERM but it can make some people really emotional. So unless way shut down from a harsh cycle it may not be something you want do deal with.
    Wow Kleen I some how missed your post all together. Well I believe the Between G8 and perform I think shut down and libido loss is going to be minimal if any. I know I had none this cycle so with the addition of g8 I should be fine.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  40. Senior Member
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303102

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    PCT Day 8 - 156.3 (-1.3lbs)

    Great workout this morning. Body weight got back up again this morning which is good. I was alittle scared cause yesterday was a rough day and I think I missed my cals by a lot. I'm eating a bigger breakfast now which is good. However my body does not like when I slam food down my throat quickly followed by pills. So to give an update hit the gym this morning, took a scoop of condense before leaving the apartment but mixed up a scoop of condense and a half scoop of prodigy to drink while at the gym. Great arm pump this morning. Did all upper body today, and some lower back with some Standing BB rows 115 for 7 both foward and reverse grip. These felt great and definitely could have pushed it to 135 but I'm trying to take care of my elbows. Happy to say I have zero side at all right now and I feel great. Hoping to keep the weight steady but I can see I might drop some this weekend. Currently avoiding all cardio. Hope all is well with everybody.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Finaflex 1-andro and BPS Dermacrine
    By chestbrah in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-17-2014, 09:55 PM
  2. PNI Prodigy Pre-Workout Log and Review JamesM11
    By jamesm11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 12:27 AM
  3. Redefine Nutrition stack Finaflex 1-Andro and 550-XD***LOG***
    By liftsalot in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 11-22-2012, 03:53 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 10:21 PM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 12:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in