Finaflex 1-andro and PNI prodigy log

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Finaflex 1-andro and PNI Prodigy log - Completely unsponsored.

On Monday October 22nd I will be starting my cycle of 1-andro and prodigy.

A little background on myself I am 23 years old, 5'8, 140lbs. A little over a year ago I was in the gym a ton but hurt my back trying to squat a PR. I was out of it for a while with nagging pain and then got side tracked with a new job and car racing. I'm obviously on the smaller side. I've always been one of those guys that can eat a ton and it does not matter I just don't gain weight. I've always been around 135. When I was in the gym before I was at 130 and went up to 145 after 3 months.This is going to be my first cycle and with my diet it more in check now then ever I'm feeling good about this. There will not be a lot of listing of specific lifts and there weight in this log but I will keep you guys filled in as I go along if I feel like my strength is increasing.Other then protein shakes and createin my cycle will be laid out like this.

The first week I will be on 2 caps in the morning of 1-andro and then 1 cap of finaflex PCT black at night. I will be increasing my andro dose as I feel comfortable more then likely in the 2nd week but possibly in the end of the first week.

Blueberry prodigy will be dosed before I head to the gym in the morning. My gym schedule is currently an hour to hour and half Monday - Friday. Taking Saturday and Sunday off but may end up in the gym sometimes. Tuesday and Thursday are cardio days. Super cissus rx will be added in also but have not decided on a dose. I'm doing a capped form of it. My cycle if I'm feeling well will run for 6 weeks. As you can see I'm running this on a smaller amount of supplements which is why I have this as a prodigy log also. I believe I can give you guys a proper review of the product with out to much outside interference. My pct with run for 4 weeks and include 2 caps of black dosed before bed along with 3g of DAA. I am also going to give formasurge a run and see how it goes.Iil do my best with keeping up with this log for you guys. I will see about at least getting some upper body before pictures taken. Thanks to the guys I have sent messages to for advice I appreciate it. If I left anything out just ask.

Last edited:
PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Final Review before PCT (Unsponsored)

Starting weight 138, Finishing weight before PCT 157.6 (19.6)

Strength Increase 7/10... I know you are probably saying "He gained 19.6lbs and he gave it a 7." I gave it a 7 because it was my first cycle so I did account that I may gain more then normal. I will say that this converted very nicely for me though. I know the big thing with 1-andro is conversion. If it converts well then you will make some solid gains. If it does not convert well then you may not.

Libido 5/10... I give libido a 5 because it did not increase and it did not decrease. Remember though I was taking perform thoughout my entire cycle so I would have to say that helped it not decrease.

Acne 4/10... So I did in fact have an issue with back acne. Again the acne only showed up on my back and no where else. However once I started using glytone on my back its slowly starting to go away. Be thing is it prevented any further development.
Back Pumps 6/10... Il be honest the back pumped were awful. I give it a 6 because they were bad but as soon as I got on 8g of taurine and day they were no longer an issue.

Recovery 7/10... Again I am giving this a 7 because it is my first cycle. I did recover great after my workouts and in between sets. Its like in my mind I said ok rest 90 seconds. 30 seconds later i was doing another set. I just couldnt wait around I just had to do another set.

Final Review 8/10... In the end guys Finaflex 1-andro was great. I surely enjoyed it and am very happy that I used it as my first cycle over something else. The sides were not bad and the gains were plenty enough to offset any of the sides that I did in fact have. Plus all the sides I was able to control with supporting supplements so sides are deffinetly no problem.
I would like to give a big shout out to all the guys that followed my log and to all the guys that I sent messages to with questions. The finaflex reps are incredible and anwsered any and all questions that I had for them. Much respect for the company and that is why my next cycle is a finaflex cycle. Thank you guys for a fantastic product.

Last edited:
PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
10/17/12
image.jpeg
image(1).jpeg
Before pictures. unflexed and flexed. I will try and take all future picture in the same room with the same lighting.

Last edited:
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
1st.

Here to support ya buddy... Do work.

Make tomorrow your Monday... Haha it'll be in your system by the start of next week...

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Will do Aaron thanks buddy. I'm getting pretty pumped to get after it.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
So you are 23, and can't bulk naturally so you turn to AAS to bulk up...

Sketch me up your diet here...and reconsider the 1-andro, you are too young to be using Pro Hormones, not to mention if you are not gaining weight you are simply not eating enough kCalories.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So you are 23, and can't bulk naturally so you turn to AAS to bulk up...

Sketch me up your diet here...and reconsider the 1-andro, you are too young to be using Pro Hormones, not to mention if you are not gaining weight you are simply not eating enough kCalories.
Professor Celorza (JR).....
Let em have some fun, he's over 21 which I think is recommended on the bottle & it could've been sponsored.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Professor Celorza (JR).....
Let em have some fun, he's over 21 which I think is recommended on the bottle & it could've been sponsored.
Oh it's true he is Legal to do as he fairs, but as many of us have stated here in the forums:

"If you can't sketch your nutrition and training to gain a single pound naturally, in the timeframe you want to gain it...What makes you think that taking AAS/DS will make it happen out of the blue?"

Not exact words, but mostly what we believe in here...Maybe I can help him crash course his diet so in 5 days he at least learned the basics and he has a good cycle...or MAYBE he listens to reason and saves it for an older age once he has gotten closer to his genetic potential OR he is at the age of endogenous-hormone declining points.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get bro! Kill that prodigy lets see 10lbs from the prodigy :p jk homie kill it

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Get bro! Kill that prodigy lets see 10lbs from the prodigy :p jk homie kill it
Mr Big Lats here knows what I mean regarding nutrition, he learned the natural basics first and now he is a total Anabolic Success that even has modeling contracts now.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Oh it's true he is Legal to do as he fairs, but as many of us have stated here in the forums:

"If you can't sketch your nutrition and training to gain a single pound naturally, in the timeframe you want to gain it...What makes you think that taking AAS/DS will make it happen out of the blue?"

Not exact words, but mostly what we believe in here...Maybe I can help him crash course his diet so in 5 days he at least learned the basics and he has a good cycle...or MAYBE he listens to reason and saves it for an older age once he has gotten closer to his genetic potential OR he is at the age of endogenous-hormone declining points.
Totally respectful statement... As you wish.... :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Mr Big Lats here knows what I mean regarding nutrition, he learned the natural basics first and now he is a total Anabolic Success that even has modeling contracts now.
1 thing to know it, another to pratice. Im guilty myself at times. :p

Learn, Teach, Lead.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
I guess lets just see what happens. I have been gaining weight the past month or so. I understand your concerns. And I very much appreciate it. I'm going to be dedicated to my eating and in the gym.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I guess lets just see what happens. I have been gaining weight the past month or so. I understand your concerns. And I very much appreciate it. I'm going to be dedicated to my eating and in the gym.
What's your diet like?

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
I can't give you specific calories but my day generally goes like this. Morning is a bowl of Special K, then I goto the gym for a hour to hour and half, then to work where il have a peanut butter and banana sandwich at noon I generally make up something with chicken today was chicken and egg noodles. 3:00 I have another sandwich, and dinner at 6 changes for, night to night. Protein shake at 7:30, noon, and 6.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I can't give you specific calories but my day generally goes like this. Morning is a bowl of Special K, then I goto the gym for a hour to hour and half, then to work where il have a peanut butter and banana sandwich at noon I generally make up something with chicken today was chicken and egg noodles. 3:00 I have another sandwich, and dinner at 6 changes for, night to night. Protein shake at 7:30, noon, and 6.
That's why you never gain weight, you don't eat properly. You need to eat this essentials at least:

-Protein: 1g/lb of body weight
-Fats: .5/lb of Body Weight
-Carbs are non essential so they fill up the rest of your kCalories.

Since you are small and sort of lean, don't worry at all from the carb sources. I would start at around 2800-3000 kCals , so around:

-145g Protein
-70g fat
-400-450 grams of carbs.

If you are not gaining on that, then up carbs more...But I am pretty sure you can gain 1-2lbs per week on that, without the 1-andro...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
The main think I count is protein, everything else will fall into place. I'm a tad strict now (17) but other wise that's how I focus.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
The main think I count is protein, everything else will fall into place. I'm a tad strict now (17) but other wise that's how I focus.
I'll be honest, if he is into gaining strength, his macro's should only be concerned with protein intake...the rest, he can have at it with pleasure. It's sheer calories which you need for strength (NOT SIZE , STRENGTH!) ask Rodja haha, he told me that and my lifts skyrocketed (along with his awesome advise too)

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
That's why you never gain weight, you don't eat properly. You need to eat this essentials at least: -Protein: 1g/lb of body weight -Fats: .5/lb of Body Weight -Carbs are non essential so they fill up the rest of your kCalories. Since you are small and sort of lean, don't worry at all from the carb sources. I would start at around 2800-3000 kCals , so around: -145g Protein -70g fat -400-450 grams of carbs. If you are not gaining on that, then up carbs more...But I am pretty sure you can gain 1-2lbs per week on that, without the 1-andro...
Thanks for the info bud, I will do my best and adjust as I need too.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thanks for the info bud, I will do my best and adjust as I need too.
Myfitnesspal is a good place to start, good calorie counter and has a smartphone app too.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'll be honest, if he is into gaining strength, his macro's should only be concerned with protein intake...the rest, he can have at it with pleasure. It's sheer calories which you need for strength (NOT SIZE , STRENGTH!) ask Rodja haha, he told me that and my lifts skyrocketed (along with his awesome advise too)
Post the advice, maybe it's something every1 can away from it...

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Aaron looks like my nightly shake just got a whole lot better. That's awesome.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Post the advice, maybe it's something every1 can away from it...
Damn haha it's a lot, check my log and his posts xD he advises on everything! And quite spot on might I add. Form, diet, assistance exercises, you name it he knows it!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Damn haha it's a lot, check my log and his posts xD he advises on everything! And quite spot on might I add. Form, diet, assistance exercises, you name it he knows it!
I have been. :)

Aaron looks like my nightly shake just got a whole lot better. That's awesome.
That's another favorite to gain size or after works... :)

Two of those a day, 1000 calories, 120g of protein, & 90g carbs, 22g of fats. (Roughly)

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Double and have one after work lol. I don't do protein before the gym as it has a tendency not to agree with me.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Double and have one after work lol. I don't do protein before the gym as it has a tendency not to agree with me.
Actually I add up the cals...

2 scoops of protein 250 cals 46p/8c/0f
Banana 90-100 cals 1p/30c/0f
Milk 8oz 90 cals 9p/13c/0f
Peanut Butter 250 cals 9p/11c/22f

You do the math haha

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya Aaron, I was saying double the recipe and just have one shake, so double everything. Then you get the same out of one shake as you do 2.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I hear ya Aaron, I was saying double the recipe and just have one shake, so double everything. Then you get the same out of one shake as you do 2.
Go to the store & buy liquid egg whites add that in for more protein.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
In for this,excited to see what it brings for you!

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
In for this,excited to see what it brings for you!
Thanks Mack. I'm pretty pumped for Monday. Prodigy should be here tomorrow.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Just got out of the gym and to work. Spent 30 minutes on the elliptical and 30 on the bike. Finished up my morning shake. I have some stupid classroom training session that will run my whole work day today so that should be a whole bunch of fun. Super cissus should be coming in today and prodigy tomorrow.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Just got out of the gym and to work. Spent 30 minutes on the elliptical and 30 on the bike. Finished up my morning shake. I have some stupid classroom training session that will run my whole work day today so that should be a whole bunch of fun. Super cissus should be coming in today and prodigy tomorrow.
So you wanna gain weight but do loads of cardio...Do you at least compensate and eat more food for the kCals you are burning?

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Yes I do up them, I am still trying to stay lean also. I have asthma so it's good for me to work my lungs from time to time.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yes I do up them, I am still trying to stay lean also. I have asthma so it's good for me to work my lungs from time to time.
Oh it is good I don't doubt it, I am a cardio but myself , just try upping the at least 600-900 kCals of you do 60 minute cardios that day.

Do HIIT if you wanna stay lean, more fat loss, less time and more of an anaerobic exercise.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Il have to get the scoop on HIIT.

Rush954

Rush954

Awards
I'm in. Go hard.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for getting in on this rush. Well I'm off to the gym in a few. I got my super cissus rx by usp in yesterday and started I last night with 2 caps with dinner and will be taking 2 more caps in a minute. Today is leg day in the gym which is always my favorite. I'm feeling pretty good and am still pumped to get after it Monday. Prodigy will be delivered today.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Legs felt good today. A little sore but not to much. Through some light ab work in and bi/tri work to keep everything loose. Day off Saturday and Sunday and then Monday let the games begin.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys know of something to keep sex drive up while on cycle. I will be taking DAA during pct but what about while on cycle.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Looks like some good stuff. Will it have any negative affect with what I'm taking on cycle?

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Thanks Mack. I'm pretty pumped for Monday. Prodigy should be here tomorrow.
i def predict you will enjoy it.Ive been a die hard purus fan and still am,hell always will be.Which to be honest i havent been willing to spend any money on any other pwo or products that purus carries.But thanks to pni i have been given an opportunity to run this prodigy and as i said,today was first day,and im excited to see what this brings over time.I will be updating and sharing my experience with you guys once i see how it really kicks in.Also im so interested in the paragon they have,hope to have a shot at it in the near futue!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i def predict you will enjoy it.Ive been a die hard purus fan and still am,hell always will be.Which to be honest i havent been willing to spend any money on any other pwo or products that purus carries.But thanks to pni i have been given an opportunity to run this prodigy and as i said,today was first day,and im excited to see what this brings over time.I will be updating and sharing my experience with you guys once i see how it really kicks in.Also im so interested in the paragon they have,hope to have a shot at it in the near futue!
Thank you for the kind words bro :)

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Thank you for the kind words bro :)
well,pni has been kind to me for the opportunity to try this.But at the same time i would never rep anything i dont have trust in being a good product.Theres not many ive ran that ive enjoyed on the very first use,so i only imagine the results getting better.