Finaflex 1-andro and PNI prodigy log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

Finaflex 1-andro and PNI prodigy log

Page 5 of 11 First ... 3456710 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Bend forward point over shoulder depress spray cap, feel cool mist sensation up and down spine. Stand up, shake my voluminous hair, grab purse and toss over shoulder... Wait What? Okay so maybe just the bend forward and spray over your shoulder part. That or if lower back bend forward reach up behind your back and spray.
    Why not just get the wife to do it
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Bend forward point over shoulder depress spray cap, feel cool mist sensation up and down spine. Stand up, shake my voluminous hair, grab purse and toss over shoulder... Wait What? Okay so maybe just the bend forward and spray over your shoulder part. That or if lower back bend forward reach up behind your back and spray.
    Il take a look Kleen thanks for the advice. I'd rather not take a sh!t load more pills if I don't have too.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

I'd have my girl do it but I'm away right now.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    I'd have my girl do it but I'm away right now.
    Yah I hear that .. wifes gone till Friday...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.

Yah I hear that .. wifes gone till Friday...
    Full effect back pumps today though. People in my training class asked why I kept stretching my back cause that's what it felt like. My whole back.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Full effect back pumps today though. People in my training class asked why I kept stretching my back cause that's what it felt like. My whole back.
    I'm dealing with some pretty intense back pumps myself today also,kinda affected my workout but I got it done!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411

I'm dealing with some pretty intense back pumps myself today also,kinda affected my workout but I got it done!
    I felt them bad during my workout. If I wasn't taking prodigy I would have gave up. Bugging the **** out of me
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.

Day 23 - weight still unknownWell another rocking workout today with 20 minutes on the elliptical, good amount of core work, did some triceps, and busted out some Arnold presses. Still looking really full today and the back pumps are almost intolerable. My own fault for not being prepared. However I do have more super cissus (for my joints which I will definitely need during pct), a kilo of taurine(for the back pumps), and glytone for back acne all on there way. Looking at amazon it looks like the glytone might be the way to go guys. Il let everyone know if it works as well as people said in thee reviews. Well guys I hope everyone is doing well on there cycles or off for that matter.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Day 23 - weight still unknownWell another rocking workout today with 20 minutes on the elliptical, good amount of core work, did some triceps, and busted out some Arnold presses. Still looking really full today and the back pumps are almost intolerable. My own fault for not being prepared. However I do have more super cissus (for my joints which I will definitely need during pct), a kilo of taurine(for the back pumps), and glytone for back acne all on there way. Looking at amazon it looks like the glytone might be the way to go guys. Il let everyone know if it works as well as people said in thee reviews. Well guys I hope everyone is doing well on there cycles or off for that matter.
    Well crap I can't get back to the top. DW I can sometimes but sometimes I just do it myself. I don't really like asking her for a lot of stuff like that when I can do it on my own.

Guys no need to wait on the taurine it will help but go to the store and buy some potassium take a few caps before the gym and a few either morning or might. The taurine helps but it is the fact that the potassium is not saturating the muscle as well. The taurine helps the body do this but extra potassium is pretty good and it is cheap and no wait to get it.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Never had back pumps, don't even know what they feel like...
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.

It's kinda like a sore feeling. It's in my lower back like right on the spine. Squats hurt like heck this morning.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.

Day 24 - ???

Well first thing first, I am still in a hotel and the guy in the room next to me i guess does not know how to talk on his phone quitely. He is talking like hes got a plane taking off next to his phone. I understand it is only 6pm but still have some common courtisy.

Okay now that I am done venting all went well this morning at the gym. Started out with a nice long stretch followed by legs. Got up to 3 plates on each side of the leg press for 10 reps. Warmed up with squats and got a 45 on each side but the back pumps where bothering me to much so i called it quits on the squats. Ran through all the leg machines they had and then did just enough bi/tri and shoulder work to get a nice pump going and then called it quits.

Other then that guys all is well. Im excited for the rest of this cycle and im excited for PCT.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Well crap I can't get back to the top. DW I can sometimes but sometimes I just do it myself. I don't really like asking her for a lot of stuff like that when I can do it on my own.

Guys no need to wait on the taurine it will help but go to the store and buy some potassium take a few caps before the gym and a few either morning or might. The taurine helps but it is the fact that the potassium is not saturating the muscle as well. The taurine helps the body do this but extra potassium is pretty good and it is cheap and no wait to get it.
    Nice info kleen,this is something I have found in the past for myself,it helps a lot!
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Day 24 - ???

Well first thing first, I am still in a hotel and the guy in the room next to me i guess does not know how to talk on his phone quitely. He is talking like hes got a plane taking off next to his phone. I understand it is only 6pm but still have some common courtisy.

Okay now that I am done venting all went well this morning at the gym. Started out with a nice long stretch followed by legs. Got up to 3 plates on each side of the leg press for 10 reps. Warmed up with squats and got a 45 on each side but the back pumps where bothering me to much so i called it quits on the squats. Ran through all the leg machines they had and then did just enough bi/tri and shoulder work to get a nice pump going and then called it quits.

Other then that guys all is well. Im excited for the rest of this cycle and im excited for PCT.
    Nice update,you should post some progress pics!
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.

Nice update,you should post some progress pics!
    Might do this, I feel really flat tonight.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.

Name:  Day24doublebi.JPG
Views: 208
Size:  89.5 KBName:  Day24flexed.JPG
Views: 319
Size:  86.7 KBI tried Mack lol
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

You are making progress.What dose are you running right now?whats the diet looking like?i see some shape taking place for sure.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

I see good things happening here outside of abs look better, bottom of chest is thicker.

When running certain compound that are giving me back pumps I tend to stay away from squats, or at least any high reps. Nothing over 6, but really I do almost all of my pushing leg work via multiple sets on the leg press in both high and wide and low and close foot stances just to avoid back pumps. That and honestly my legs respond better to leg press than they do squats. I am very hip dominant and only glutes, hamstrings and my groin muscles (adductors) get worked during squatting unless I put a board under my heels which I am not a fan of.

DW, I don't know if you ever took a 9 volt battery and put it on your tongue as a youngster, if not it is something everyone should experience ones. LOL Well if you have imagine that feeling multiplied a few times but in your lower back right where your back goes into our glutes. The muscles basically pump up and cramp around the nerves and you get the electric kind of debilitating pain. YUP it's like that....
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    They are a very nice sign of good things to come
  20. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Eat a ton of bananas like I do.
    I lol'd @ the airplane taking off and him talking on his phone.

No squats Kleen? Feel the leg press kills it? Kleen are you a high rep guy or low and heavy guy?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yah I am good without the back pumps ....
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.

You are making progress.What dose are you running right now?whats the diet looking like?i see some shape taking place for sure.
    Yeah I can tell I'm making progress, my pictures just suck haha. I am currently running 2 morning and 1 at night. I will hold this dose till I run the bottle out. I separated 1 week of 4 each day in to another bottle and that will be my final week. My diet is really eat a lot. First and for most I'm consuming at least 150 grams of protein and then everything else kind falls into place once I break the thresh hold of 150.
  23. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25

Yeah I can tell I'm making progress, my pictures just suck haha. I am currently running 2 morning and 1 at night. I will hold this dose till I run the bottle out. I separated 1 week of 4 each day in to another bottle and that will be my final week. My diet is really eat a lot. First and for most I'm consuming at least 150 grams of protein and then everything else kind falls into place once I break the thresh hold of 150.
    Counting the protein!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.

I see good things happening here outside of abs look better, bottom of chest is thicker.

When running certain compound that are giving me back pumps I tend to stay away from squats, or at least any high reps. Nothing over 6, but really I do almost all of my pushing leg work via multiple sets on the leg press in both high and wide and low and close foot stances just to avoid back pumps. That and honestly my legs respond better to leg press than they do squats. I am very hip dominant and only glutes, hamstrings and my groin muscles (adductors) get worked during squatting unless I put a board under my heels which I am not a fan of.

DW, I don't know if you ever took a 9 volt battery and put it on your tongue as a youngster, if not it is something everyone should experience ones. LOL Well if you have imagine that feeling multiplied a few times but in your lower back right where your back goes into our glutes. The muscles basically pump up and cramp around the nerves and you get the electric kind of debilitating pain. YUP it's like that....
    I'm with you Kleen I believe I respond better to the leg press. For one i have pulled my right side groin muscles probably 4 or 5 times bad enough that it caused me pain when I walked. With that if I try to squat heavy I have either pain on the spot or after I'm done with the gym. Thanks for the kind words Kleen.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

No squats Kleen? Feel the leg press kills it? Kleen are you a high rep guy or low and heavy guy?
    Lets just say I wanted to bust through his door and very nicely introduce his face to my fist.
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Front squats are another option ... reverse hasks are ok.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

Just depends on what I am doing. I have been nursing some injuries for a few years so the lowest reps were pretty much 8. Heavy days was 8-12 and high rep days 15-20 basically I do something that I max out right at the top end on second workset then go up goal is to fail around 15. However no matter how I do it even back in the day where I did mostly 4-6 or 6-8 reps only my posterior chain got sore from squats. It is the position of my pelvis. Dont get me wrong squats KILL my adductors, hammies, and glutes but don't really even touch my quads... On leg press however I can position my legs perfectly to completely rock my quads. Now with leg press I don't go too low because I am working with near 1000lbs already for deep reps. When I am on a run I do leg presses mostly and will add in Romanian deadlifts after them for my posterior chain, or lower rep deads from the floor. However for my quads I have to do leg press first because once a back pump does hit I am not going to be able to finish my leg press if I already smashed my lower back. Just a preference of mine.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.

Day 25 - ???

Well guys thankfully this is my last night in the hotel. I can't wait to be back in my planet fitness and get back to knowing the place I'm working out in. So today's workout was ok, not great but it was all right. Did 25 minutes on a bike, moved on and did some core work. Then did some heavy low rep shoulder work. Nothing really impressive today. My training class I have been in is boring the heck out of me and today was me and my girls 3 year anniversary so it was kind of lame that I was not home with her but tomorrow I will be. So anyway I'm still feeling great, only things are back pumps and back acne. I've got things waiting at my apartment for to solve both issues so no problems. Libido seems fine but il let you know when I'm done tomorrow night lol. Hope everyone is doing well.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

Day 22 - ???

Well I can say one thing today guys, I'm feeling huge today. The shirt I'm wearing has never been so tight, really tight around my arms. Well got into the gym today and all I wanted to do was smash some weights. Did some very aggressive core work followed by rocking out shoulders, bi's, and tri's. I guess my high note was on the incline chest press machine I put up 160 for 5. I bet I could have done another 15 pounds but it was my 5th maybe 6th set so I called it good. My pump was crazy this morning almost friggin hurt it was awesome. Prodigy was firing on all cylinders. Only downside today was I'm suffering from wicked back pumps. Went to get more protein today but they had no powdered taurine so I was SOL.

well guys all I can say is I'm really excited right now. Il post pictures in a couple days.
    Awesome news!!!!
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by airrock

Awesome news!!!!
    Thanks airrock glad you hanging around
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

Thanks airrock glad you hanging around
    Yeah buddy, I'm always around and love the work your doing in here. Keep it up!!!
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by airrock

Yeah buddy, I'm always around and love the work your doing in here. Keep it up!!!
    Trying my best. It should get better when I get back home and comfertable with my normal routin.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.

Day 25 - ??? But Day 26 - 155.2

So quick update today yesterday was an ok day in the gym. I felt good and moved some good weight. All I was thinking about was getting home though. Like you can see with the weight on day 14 I was 145.5 and this morning I'm 155.2. I'm so happy to see that. I know it's a lot of newbie weight but whatever makes me feel good so I'm happy.

Update for the next cycle. If I hurry up and do some buying on Monday I plan on picking up 2 bottles of finaflex epi-v. I plan to run it like this.

Day 1 - 30 will be 4 caps of 1-alpha
    Day 31 - 45 at 2 caps a day of alpha
    Day 31 - 60 will be epi-v as of right now that seems like a plan. Just need to figure out dosing on epi.
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Go with 3-4 it is so sexy.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.

Go with 3-4 it is so sexy.
    Max length is 60 days total right? I plan on running perform along with this to prevent shut down. Also my nightly 1 cap of black.
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Max length is 60 days total right? I plan on running perform along with this to prevent shut down. Also my nightly 1 cap of black.
    60 days is about as far as you should push it at this time. You could start the Epi-v at around 3 and up the dosage the last couple weeks.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.

60 days is about as far as you should push it at this time. You could start the Epi-v at around 3 and up the dosage the last couple weeks.
    I think I'm going to order the epi on Monday. I think this could be a killer run. Also back down to 153.4 this morning. Probably due to my lack of calories yesterday. Question for some of you guys. I got some *** melatonin 10mg Friday night. I took 1 and it really didn't help me sleep but then every time I ate during the day I cramped up wicked bad and then I was in the bathroom. I did not take it Saturday night and I feel a lot better today.
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I think I'm going to order the epi on Monday. I think this could be a killer run. Also back down to 153.4 this morning. Probably due to my lack of calories yesterday. Question for some of you guys. I got some *** melatonin 10mg Friday night. I took 1 and it really didn't help me sleep but then every time I ate during the day I cramped up wicked bad and then I was in the bathroom. I did not take it Saturday night and I feel a lot better today.
    You could just have a reaction to it or something, I haven't heard of this but... I've heard stranger things..
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.

You could just have a reaction to it or something, I haven't heard of this but... I've heard stranger things..
    Yeah I don't think it was that cause this morning I ate my breakfast and then let's just say it did not stick around long.

Day 28 I think - 155.6

Well my weight is going up which is great, my stomach has been pretty upset with me as of late though. Took my prodigy and went to the gym. I'm glad to be back home in my gym. Felt good to be lifting with my buddy again. Did some core and then some heavy bi's and tri's. I was moving some heavy weight today and it felt great. Again my stomach is all jacked up right now but we will see if it settles out. I think I have 3 more days on 3 pills and then 7 or 8 days at 4 and then off the pct. I happy with the cycle so far and couldn't ask for anything else. I have not missed one gym day which makes me proud of myself that I have stuck with it and not lost interest, it feels as though I'm turning a page in my life.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25

Yeah I don't think it was that cause this morning I ate my breakfast and then let's just say it did not stick around long.

Day 28 I think - 155.6

Well my weight is going up which is great, my stomach has been pretty upset with me as of late though. Took my prodigy and went to the gym. I'm glad to be back home in my gym. Felt good to be lifting with my buddy again. Did some core and then some heavy bi's and tri's. I was moving some heavy weight today and it felt great. Again my stomach is all jacked up right now but we will see if it settles out. I think I have 3 more days on 3 pills and then 7 or 8 days at 4 and then off the pct. I happy with the cycle so far and couldn't ask for anything else. I have not missed one gym day which makes me proud of myself that I have stuck with it and not lost interest, it feels as though I'm turning a page in my life.
    Started at 140.2 up 15.4lbs to 155.6
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Finaflex 1-andro and BPS Dermacrine
    By chestbrah in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-17-2014, 09:55 PM
  2. PNI Prodigy Pre-Workout Log and Review JamesM11
    By jamesm11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 12:27 AM
  3. Redefine Nutrition stack Finaflex 1-Andro and 550-XD***LOG***
    By liftsalot in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition