Finaflex 1-andro and PNI prodigy log

Page 4 of 11 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Day 18 - ???

Well it's day 18, I am still currently sick but am still powering through my morning work out. This morning was 20 minutes on the elliptical, heavy core work, and just a little shoulders and chest. I'm friggin being a beast right now in the gym just giving it everything I have. I believe I was 145 before I left Maine. I can tell you now I will be at least 150 and I'm guessing more by the time I weight my self next Saturday. I can tell in the mirror and the way my shirts are fitting that I am growing a ton right now. I'm pretty excited at this point in time. My body is accepting the 1-andro very well so I'm still expecting that the best is yet to come. So in my life I've only benched my body weight once and I don't think I looked like what I do now. When I get back to Maine and in the gym with my training partner I will let you guys know how benching goes and if I get up my body weight.
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.23%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Whata your training style like?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.41%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Whata your training style like?
    Been a long day Aaron and I feel like ****, one of those head colds. What would you like to know exactly?
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.23%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25

Been a long day Aaron and I feel like ****, one of those head colds. What would you like to know exactly?
    Style?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.41%

Style?

I know you say style so il do my best and let you know how I do things. When I lift I generally do 5 sets on every lift I do. Starting at a weight that I can do 20 reps on and then I up the weight every set so I go 20/15/10/8/5 for reps. Is that what your wondering.
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.23%

I know you say style so il do my best and let you know how I do things. When I lift I generally do 5 sets on every lift I do. Starting at a weight that I can do 20 reps on and then I up the weight every set so I go 20/15/10/8/5 for reps. Is that what your wondering.
    Yup, does that seem to be working 4 u?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.41%

Yup, does that seem to be working 4 u?
    Yes it does, I mean doing that way I never really know my true max because I'm smoked by the time I get to the last set for 5 reps. But it feels great.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.41%

Day 19 - ???

Well my sore throat is gone but my head is really congested. I guess it's good I take the weekend off from the gym. Today I did a good amount of core work and worked on shoulders. I can tell you this much guys if there is something I can say right now I can say my arms are deff. Much bigger then before and I actually have shoulders to speak of now. Well I am still super excited about the rest of this cycle.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Okay all caught up looks like you are making good progress. What kind of racing you do, Drag, Stock, Midgets? The high rep down tolow rep you are doing is kind of a catch all and you probably don't have too many worries about injury from a cold muscle but be careful about form slipping due to fatigue if you are pushing hard on your higher rep sets before getting down into 5's.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

I love me some prodigy,very good clean energy.Also very consistent!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.41%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Okay all caught up looks like you are making good progress. What kind of racing you do, Drag, Stock, Midgets? The high rep down tolow rep you are doing is kind of a catch all and you probably don't have too many worries about injury from a cold muscle but be careful about form slipping due to fatigue if you are pushing hard on your higher rep sets before getting down into 5's.
    Glad to have you Kleen, you going to enjoy the rest of this I think. I did 4 cylinder compact paved oval track racing, more or less stock. I did it for 8 years but I'm giving it up this past year being my last one. If I'm still at my current job next year I will be spotting for my buddy who drives a modified.

Thats a good point about being worried about form when getting to 5. Il make sure I keep an eye on it. Again I'm super glad you are here to give your input. I've already planned out the next finaflex cycle.
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.23%

Glad to have you Kleen, you going to enjoy the rest of this I think. I did 4 cylinder compact paved oval track racing, more or less stock. I did it for 8 years but I'm giving it up this past year being my last one. If I'm still at my current job next year I will be spotting for my buddy who drives a modified.

Thats a good point about being worried about form when getting to 5. Il make sure I keep an eye on it. Again I'm super glad you are here to give your input. I've already planned out the next finaflex cycle.
    2nd cycle?

What is it?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.41%

2nd cycle?

What is it?
    After my 4 week pct I'm going to take 8 weeks off and continue working out. Il then start my finaflex 1-alpha and condense cycle. 6 week cycle I believe.
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.45%

He's the link to my log you told me to drop in here.keep the good updates coming man!

Mack turns alpha on M14ADD and Tren!
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.41%

[QUOTE=Mack411;3709790]He's the link to my log you told me to drop in here.keep the good updates coming man!I will Mack. I take the weekend off from the gym to let everything rest. I am dealing with some right shoulder tightness. It's nothing new for me but can cause some big problems if it does not go away. I'm already looking forward to my next cycle. Just need to keep myself going for the rest of this and pct. it will be easier when I get back home to Maine.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I just go and do some stretching pullups and wheel of death on the weekend and maybe some cardio...
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.41%

Day 22 - ???

Well I can say one thing today guys, I'm feeling huge today. The shirt I'm wearing has never been so tight, really tight around my arms. Well got into the gym today and all I wanted to do was smash some weights. Did some very aggressive core work followed by rocking out shoulders, bi's, and tri's. I guess my high note was on the incline chest press machine I put up 160 for 5. I bet I could have done another 15 pounds but it was my 5th maybe 6th set so I called it good. My pump was crazy this morning almost friggin hurt it was awesome. Prodigy was firing on all cylinders. Only downside today was I'm suffering from wicked back pumps. Went to get more protein today but they had no powdered taurine so I was SOL.

well guys all I can say is I'm really excited right now. Il post pictures in a couple days.
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.45%

Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Day 22 - ???

Well I can say one thing today guys, I'm feeling huge today. The shirt I'm wearing has never been so tight, really tight around my arms. Well got into the gym today and all I wanted to do was smash some weights. Did some very aggressive core work followed by rocking out shoulders, bi's, and tri's. I guess my high note was on the incline chest press machine I put up 160 for 5. I bet I could have done another 15 pounds but it was my 5th maybe 6th set so I called it good. My pump was crazy this morning almost friggin hurt it was awesome. Prodigy was firing on all cylinders. Only downside today was I'm suffering from wicked back pumps. Went to get more protein today but they had no powdered taurine so I was SOL.

well guys all I can say is I'm really excited right now. Il post pictures in a couple days.
    Nice update man!
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.23%

Day 22 - ???

Shirts feeling tighter.
    Keep eating and training like a bawse & extend the cycle.
    What protein powder were you chasing after?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411

Nice update man!
    Thanks bud I'm trying.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.45%

Your doing fine,just put in hard work and the results will sleek for themselves!
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.41%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Shirts feeling tighter.
    Keep eating and training like a bawse & extend the cycle.
    What protein powder were you chasing after?
    I just need to get protein I ran out this morning and since I'm 2 states away from home ordering online from NP was out of the question but while I was getting protein I asked for taurine cause I heard it helped reduce back pumps. I'm not extending this cycle Aaron cause I'd push it to the max if I did being my first il stop when I'm out of andro. However since my pct will be revo black and formasurge I think il see some big changes on the formasurge in pct some I'm excited. My next cycle of 1-alpha is going to be a max cycle at 4 caps a day. I'm thinking 60 days.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411
    Your doing fine,just put in hard work and the results will sleek for themselves!
    Motivation is your log, your a friggin tank bro. Your avi does no justice.
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.45%

Motivation is your log, your a friggin tank bro. Your avi does no justice.
    Thanks bro,bustin my a** !I know I need to update it.I was thinking about that today,I'll prob do it tomorrow!
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I just need to get protein I ran out this morning and since I'm 2 states away from home ordering online from NP was out of the question but while I was getting protein I asked for taurine cause I heard it helped reduce back pumps. I'm not extending this cycle Aaron cause I'd push it to the max if I did being my first il stop when I'm out of andro. However since my pct will be revo black and formasurge I think il see some big changes on the formasurge in pct some I'm excited. My next cycle of 1-alpha is going to be a max cycle at 4 caps a day. I'm thinking 60 days.
    I like Formasurge and think it would would be great at any other time. I don't know if I would recommend it alongside PCT Rev Black. I think you may be under estimating the strength of the AI in PCT Rev Black. It is very strong and to add another strong AI like Formasurge to it would be a serious issue with dry joints. Just something to consider. Now something that frees up bound testosterone might be a good addition to your current pct stack if you are looking to add something to it.
    Current Log:
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.41%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73

I like Formasurge and think it would would be great at any other time. I don't know if I would recommend it alongside PCT Rev Black. I think you may be under estimating the strength of the AI in PCT Rev Black. It is very strong and to add another strong AI like Formasurge to it would be a serious issue with dry joints. Just something to consider. Now something that frees up bound testosterone might be a good addition to your current pct stack if you are looking to add something to it.
    Well I planned on pct rev black, formasurge, and DAA. Would running formasurge work if I didn't run 2 caps of black and just ran 1 cap or no. I was told to avoid running formasurge on cycle which was my original plan.
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%

Well I planned on pct rev black, formasurge, and DAA. Would running formasurge work if I didn't run 2 caps of black and just ran 1 cap or no. I was told to avoid running formasurge on cycle which was my original plan.
    You could do that, I mean you could even try running them both at full dose. I am an old man so I worry more about things drying out my joints. During pct the anti cort properties of pct black are just as important as the anti estrogen properties so I wouldn't lower its dose. Corrosion in pct is where a bulk of the muscle loss comes from. You can try running them together see how it goes. Formasurge has resveratrol in it which modulates estrogen so that you get some of the benefits so it may aid in the dry joints.
    Current Log:
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.41%

You could do that, I mean you could even try running them both at full dose. I am an old man so I worry more about things drying out my joints. During pct the anti cort properties of pct black are just as important as the anti estrogen properties so I wouldn't lower its dose. Corrosion in pct is where a bulk of the muscle loss comes from. You can try running them together see how it goes. Formasurge has resveratrol in it which modulates estrogen so that you get some of the benefits so it may aid in the dry joints.
    Well il give it a go, I can always just drop formasurge. Also you have any advice for back acne. I just noticed the left side of my back is pretty broken out,
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.41%

Well il give it a go, I can always just drop formasurge. Also you have any advice for back acne. I just noticed the left side of my back is pretty broken out,
    Looks like from a quick search il be getting some B5 and l-carntine. Looks like 10g or B5
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

Just the thought of running them both is making I old bones ache a bit. PCT Black is strong ...
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.27%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Just the thought of running them both is making I old bones ache a bit. PCT Black is strong ...
    Fromastane alone makes my joints ache. I can't imagine the 2 together. At least the DAA may wet them up a bit. LOL
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Fromastane alone makes my joints ache. I can't imagine the 2 together. At least the DAA may wet them up a bit. LOL
    I like formastane but don't think I could handle both...
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.41%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

I guess we shall find out. Right now my only problems are back pumps and left side back acne.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.41%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

I guess we will see. Only problems right now are back pumps and left side back acne.
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%

I tend to use sea breeze in my loofa or I picked up a bottle of ACNE Body Spray at Walmart once and it worked pretty well just a 2% Salycidic Acid spray really.
    Current Log:
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%

Will make it's return Wednesday 2:30PM Central Standard Time!!!!
    Current Log:
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.41%

I tend to use sea breeze in my loofa or I picked up a bottle of ACNE Body Spray at Walmart once and it worked pretty well just a 2% Salycidic Acid spray really.
    How do you spray it on your back lol.
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%

Bend forward point over shoulder depress spray cap, feel cool mist sensation up and down spine. Stand up, shake my voluminous hair, grab purse and toss over shoulder... Wait What? Okay so maybe just the bend forward and spray over your shoulder part. That or if lower back bend forward reach up behind your back and spray.
    Current Log:
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%

Dont forget to sub to the trivia you can win free a FINAFLEX Product
    Current Log:

Similar Forum Threads

1. Finaflex 1-andro and BPS Dermacrine
    By chestbrah in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-17-2014, 11:55 PM
  2. PNI Prodigy Pre-Workout Log and Review JamesM11
    By jamesm11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48