Finaflex 1-andro and PNI prodigy log

Page 3 of 15 First 12345 ... Last

1. Nice updates.
    Good luck on upping to 3 caps.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

2. Thank Aaron. Keep on killing it yourself.
    •   

3. Day 4

I took 2 caps of andro this morning and will do 1 cap tonight. I am now splitting the dose up between am and pm. Also took my 2 caps of super cissus and my 1 scoop of prodigy for my gym work out today of bi/tri and shoulders.

Workout felt fantastic today, I have a fairly high amount of right shoulder pain and a moderate amount of left shoulder pain. However with the prodigy I got in the zone and did not notice it. I feel it now and hope its better by Sunday. The pump I have going though my arms right now is crazy and just loving the feeling of the prodigy. I was 139.8 on the scale this morning after the morning piss. Some moderate strength gains but doubt its from the andro I still think day 14 and after we will be rocking. I'm happy though at the moment. No sides yet and I'm not expecting many. I do see some mirror changes though which is nice, keeps that motivation going.

if anyone has any questions or comments feel free to post or shoot me a pm. I'm always up for not working a work.

4. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25
    Day 4

I took 2 caps of andro this morning and will do 1 cap tonight. I am now splitting the dose up between am and pm. Also took my 2 caps of super cissus and my 1 scoop of prodigy for my gym work out today of bi/tri and shoulders.

Workout felt fantastic today, I have a fairly high amount of right shoulder pain and a moderate amount of left shoulder pain. However with the prodigy I got in the zone and did not notice it. I feel it now and hope its better by Sunday. The pump I have going though my arms right now is crazy and just loving the feeling of the prodigy. I was 139.8 on the scale this morning after the morning piss. Some moderate strength gains but doubt its from the andro I still think day 14 and after we will be rocking. I'm happy though at the moment. No sides yet and I'm not expecting many. I do see some mirror changes though which is nice, keeps that motivation going.

if anyone has any questions or comments feel free to post or shoot me a pm. I'm always up for not working a work.
    Got some ideas for ya too...
    Go to the store nab up some string cheese and yogurt (milk) too... Eat those as little protein filled snacks or add something along side the PB sandwiches.

Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

5. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Got some ideas for ya too...
    Go to the store nab up some string cheese and yogurt (milk) too... Eat those as little protein filled snacks or add something along side the PB sandwiches.

Thanks Aaron il look into it, I have not been hitting the sandwiches as hard as I should. My cal count might be a little low but I am still trying to stay lean I think it won't be to bad. I am making sure I keep my protein count up though for sure. I am eating larger lunches though packed with protein. I do need to start rocking some string cheese and I love string cheese lol.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Thanks Aaron il look into it, I have not been hitting the sandwiches as hard as I should. My cal count might be a little low but I am still trying to stay lean I think it won't be to bad. I am making sure I keep my protein count up though for sure. I am eating larger lunches though packed with protein. I do need to start rocking some string cheese and I love string cheese lol.
    String cheese FTW!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    String cheese FTW!
    Yeah buddy!

8. So at do 14 are there any strength increases?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

Competition bound 2014

9. Ive really been enjoying my tub of prodigy the past week,it's doing good things for me!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Rush954 View Post
    So at do 14 are there any strength increases?
    After 2 weeks on andro is when it should start kicking in in full force that's why I say day 14. Right now I'm just going through the paces and will be more then ready when it starts kicking in.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Ive really been enjoying my tub of prodigy the past week,it's doing good things for me!
    Yeah Mack I hear you there, the prodigy is friggin amazing.

12. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25

Yeah Mack I hear you there, the prodigy is friggin amazing.
    Thanks for the kind words bros I love PNI stuff I hope they continue to take off
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Thanks for the kind words bros I love PNI stuff I hope they continue to take off
    very happy so far,may have found another go to pwo.my regular is muscle marinade so hard to find anything near that,but im enjoying my prodigy!

14. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    There is the beast rep himself. Stuff is incredible.

15. Well at work now. Did 20 minutes on the elliptical which 3 minutes in a started to feel like crap but I just went through it and feel a little better now. Hoping my protein il drink in a minute settles well. Again did 2 caps of andro this morning and will do 1 tonight with the other stuff haha.

busted out a damn good core workout that felt amazing, recovery time is getting less and less which is nice. Shoulder is finally starting to feel good again also. Also weighed in at 139.8 this morning.

16. Ricky your inbox is full.

17. Saturday morning here, today is an off day from the gym along with tomorrow. I do have a disc golf tournament to get ready for though that's on Sunday. Woke up and had eggs this morning, sitting at 140.2 this morning before food and shower. Took all my supps after breakfast. Still debating weather to up to 4 caps starting Monday or maybe I should wait. Would it be possible that if something bad was going to happen to me from taking these I would already know?

18. Yeah nothing bad should happen.
    Wait a bit to increase the dose; see if the smaller dose works for u 1st.

19. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Yeah nothing bad should happen.
    Wait a bit to increase the dose; see if the smaller dose works for u 1st.
    Yeah I should hold at 3 for atleast another week. Nice new avi Aaron.

20. Well I know there was no update yesterday, had to concentrate on my tournament I had which I must have played the worst disc golf I ever have but whatever.

had a great work out today, did a bunch of core work and threw in some lite legs and bi's and tri's. I am starting to feel more and more like I want to puke. I think tomorrow I'm going to pass on the prodigy. I still love it don't get me wrong it's just I think I might have a issue with PWO's in general, so I am going to drop it tomorrow and see if I feel better. If I do then I will go back on it at a half scoop. I have an issue if I have pressure build up in my stomach if I can't burp it cause me to want to puke maybe I can figure something out with that. Got a huge pump goi g this morning though I love the prodigy.

I took my 2 caps of andro this morning along with my 2 caps of super cissus and 2 caps of perform. Il take my other 1 cap of andro with dinner and 2 more caps of cissus and perform. Before bed il take my 1 cap of pct black. I did not weigh myself this morning but yesterday morning I was at 141.2.

21. Must say I am getting lethargic as f!ck though.

22. Well day 9 at the gym went well. Killed another workout of mostly legs with some lite back and some good core work. I couldn't resist taking my prodigy this morning. Took 3/4 scoop and felt great. I took Bonine last night for motion sickness cause that's how I felt yesterday when I say I wanted to puke. Today I feel much better, so I guess unfortunately I am going to have to take it once a day every day. I was sitting at 141.8 on the scale this morning, I believe I was sitting at 138 on day 1 so 3.8 pounds so far and I can tell. I know I'm new so I will probably put on more weight then if I was seasoned. Noticing some increase in weights though, did lat. row this morning at 140x5 but could have done more. I was just doing stuff at 20,15,10,8,5 with an increase in weights each time, il either take some pictures tonight or tomorrow night. Going to finish this week at 3 pills of andro and I think I'm going to bump to 4 come Monday. I will be stuck in a hotel on Sunday for 2 weeks for work training. Luckily the hotel has a nice fitness center and I think I might do it twice a day since I'm going to have nothing better to do before and after work.

23. How's that Prodigy?
    I have some samples bur haven't touched em.

24. Run them Aaron, your probably good for a full scoop right out of the box. There is a good amount on tingling I get in my face, I'm guessing its the BA. I get a wicked focus though and just want to kill sh!t at the gym. The blueberry is very good, kinda taste like light blue Gatorade. I'd be interested to try both watermelon and fruit punch hint hint Ricky. But yeah I'm deff. Going to try and get some pictures up tonight.

25. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25
    Run them Aaron, your probably good for a full scoop right out of the box. There is a good amount on tingling I get in my face, I'm guessing its the BA. I get a wicked focus though and just want to kill sh!t at the gym. The blueberry is very good, kinda taste like light blue Gatorade. I'd be interested to try both watermelon and fruit punch hint hint Ricky. But yeah I'm deff. Going to try and get some pictures up tonight.
    I'm not big on "focus".
    I tried other pre w.o w/focus enhancers and just felt loopy and a tad bit weird, that's why I've been holding back.

26. Well I'm kinda talking about it like as if I was saying it gives you more drive, that kinda of focus. Almost tunnel vision like.

27. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I'm not big on "focus".
    I tried other pre w.o w/focus enhancers and just felt loopy and a tad bit weird, that's why I've been holding back.
    How do you feel with Condense or have you tried it? I sampled it the other day and was quite impressed. Thumbs up to Brandon and the gang at Purus!

28. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    How do you feel with Condense or have you tried it? I sampled it the other day and was quite impressed. Thumbs up to Brandon and the gang at Purus!
    I liked condense a lot actually ordered some yesterday.But muscle marinade has been my go to since I tried it,I am a stim junkie....I am running prodigy right now though and I'm really enjoying it as well,may have found another I gotta keep in the stash!

29. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    I know Aaron has used or is using condense. As I believe he is the one that told me to try it but I ended up going with prodigy. Maybe il need to try it in the future. I just like where I'm at right now.

30. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30

Uh yeah... I rep for Purus.
    Brandon, you know the owner huh?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Finaflex 1-andro and BPS Dermacrine
    By chestbrah in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-17-2014, 11:55 PM
  2. PNI Prodigy Pre-Workout Log and Review JamesM11
    By jamesm11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 02:27 AM
  3. Redefine Nutrition stack Finaflex 1-Andro and 550-XD***LOG***
    By liftsalot in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition