Finaflex 1-andro and PNI prodigy log

Page 2 of 18 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Damn haha it's a lot, check my log and his posts xD he advises on everything! And quite spot on might I add. Form, diet, assistance exercises, you name it he knows it!
    I have been.

Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25
    Aaron looks like my nightly shake just got a whole lot better. That's awesome.
    That's another favorite to gain size or after works...

Two of those a day, 1000 calories, 120g of protein, & 90g carbs, 22g of fats. (Roughly)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

2. Double and have one after work lol. I don't do protein before the gym as it has a tendency not to agree with me.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25
    Double and have one after work lol. I don't do protein before the gym as it has a tendency not to agree with me.
    Actually I add up the cals...

2 scoops of protein 250 cals 46p/8c/0f
    Banana 90-100 cals 1p/30c/0f
    Milk 8oz 90 cals 9p/13c/0f
    Peanut Butter 250 cals 9p/11c/22f

You do the math haha
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

4. I hear ya Aaron, I was saying double the recipe and just have one shake, so double everything. Then you get the same out of one shake as you do 2.

5. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25
    I hear ya Aaron, I was saying double the recipe and just have one shake, so double everything. Then you get the same out of one shake as you do 2.
    Go to the store & buy liquid egg whites add that in for more protein.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Go to the store & buy liquid egg whites add that in for more protein.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

7. In for this,excited to see what it brings for you!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    In for this,excited to see what it brings for you!
    Thanks Mack. I'm pretty pumped for Monday. Prodigy should be here tomorrow.

9. Just got out of the gym and to work. Spent 30 minutes on the elliptical and 30 on the bike. Finished up my morning shake. I have some stupid classroom training session that will run my whole work day today so that should be a whole bunch of fun. Super cissus should be coming in today and prodigy tomorrow.

10. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25
    Just got out of the gym and to work. Spent 30 minutes on the elliptical and 30 on the bike. Finished up my morning shake. I have some stupid classroom training session that will run my whole work day today so that should be a whole bunch of fun. Super cissus should be coming in today and prodigy tomorrow.
    So you wanna gain weight but do loads of cardio...Do you at least compensate and eat more food for the kCals you are burning?
    >SNS-Glycophase<

11. Yes I do up them, I am still trying to stay lean also. I have asthma so it's good for me to work my lungs from time to time.

12. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25
    Yes I do up them, I am still trying to stay lean also. I have asthma so it's good for me to work my lungs from time to time.
    Oh it is good I don't doubt it, I am a cardio but myself , just try upping the at least 600-900 kCals of you do 60 minute cardios that day.

Do HIIT if you wanna stay lean, more fat loss, less time and more of an anaerobic exercise.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

13. Il have to get the scoop on HIIT.

14. I'm in. Go hard.

15. Thanks for getting in on this rush. Well I'm off to the gym in a few. I got my super cissus rx by usp in yesterday and started I last night with 2 caps with dinner and will be taking 2 more caps in a minute. Today is leg day in the gym which is always my favorite. I'm feeling pretty good and am still pumped to get after it Monday. Prodigy will be delivered today.

16. Legs felt good today. A little sore but not to much. Through some light ab work in and bi/tri work to keep everything loose. Day off Saturday and Sunday and then Monday let the games begin.

17. Do you guys know of something to keep sex drive up while on cycle. I will be taking DAA during pct but what about while on cycle.

18. AI Perform
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

19. Looks like some good stuff. Will it have any negative affect with what I'm taking on cycle?

20. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Il have to get the scoop on HIIT.
    http://www.simplyshredded.com/crank-...d-the-fat.html

Enjoy, I love #1 , #2 and #6.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

21. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25
    Looks like some good stuff. Will it have any negative affect with what I'm taking on cycle?
    it shouldn't
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

22. [QUOTE=Celorza

Enjoy, I love #1 , #2 and #6.[/QUOTE]

Thats sick, I would love 1. I've done a lot of pushing of cars in my day and I love it.

23. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Thanks Mack. I'm pretty pumped for Monday. Prodigy should be here tomorrow.
    i def predict you will enjoy it.Ive been a die hard purus fan and still am,hell always will be.Which to be honest i havent been willing to spend any money on any other pwo or products that purus carries.But thanks to pni i have been given an opportunity to run this prodigy and as i said,today was first day,and im excited to see what this brings over time.I will be updating and sharing my experience with you guys once i see how it really kicks in.Also im so interested in the paragon they have,hope to have a shot at it in the near futue!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411

i def predict you will enjoy it.Ive been a die hard purus fan and still am,hell always will be.Which to be honest i havent been willing to spend any money on any other pwo or products that purus carries.But thanks to pni i have been given an opportunity to run this prodigy and as i said,today was first day,and im excited to see what this brings over time.I will be updating and sharing my experience with you guys once i see how it really kicks in.Also im so interested in the paragon they have,hope to have a shot at it in the near futue!
    Thank you for the kind words bro
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

25. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Thank you for the kind words bro
    well,pni has been kind to me for the opportunity to try this.But at the same time i would never rep anything i dont have trust in being a good product.Theres not many ive ran that ive enjoyed on the very first use,so i only imagine the results getting better.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Finaflex 1-andro and BPS Dermacrine
    By chestbrah in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-17-2014, 10:55 PM
  2. PNI Prodigy Pre-Workout Log and Review JamesM11
    By jamesm11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 01:27 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 11:21 PM