Page 2 of 11 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Legs felt good today. A little sore but not to much. Through some light ab work in and bi/tri work to keep everything loose. Day off Saturday and Sunday and then Monday let the games begin.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.89%

Do you guys know of something to keep sex drive up while on cycle. I will be taking DAA during pct but what about while on cycle.
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

AI Perform
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.89%

Looks like some good stuff. Will it have any negative affect with what I'm taking on cycle?
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Il have to get the scoop on HIIT.
    http://www.simplyshredded.com/crank-...d-the-fat.html

Enjoy, I love #1 , #2 and #6.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25
    Looks like some good stuff. Will it have any negative affect with what I'm taking on cycle?
    it shouldn't
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.89%

[QUOTE=Celorza

Enjoy, I love #1 , #2 and #6.[/QUOTE]

Thats sick, I would love 1. I've done a lot of pushing of cars in my day and I love it.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Thanks Mack. I'm pretty pumped for Monday. Prodigy should be here tomorrow.
    i def predict you will enjoy it.Ive been a die hard purus fan and still am,hell always will be.Which to be honest i havent been willing to spend any money on any other pwo or products that purus carries.But thanks to pni i have been given an opportunity to run this prodigy and as i said,today was first day,and im excited to see what this brings over time.I will be updating and sharing my experience with you guys once i see how it really kicks in.Also im so interested in the paragon they have,hope to have a shot at it in the near futue!
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.72%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411

i def predict you will enjoy it.Ive been a die hard purus fan and still am,hell always will be.Which to be honest i havent been willing to spend any money on any other pwo or products that purus carries.But thanks to pni i have been given an opportunity to run this prodigy and as i said,today was first day,and im excited to see what this brings over time.I will be updating and sharing my experience with you guys once i see how it really kicks in.Also im so interested in the paragon they have,hope to have a shot at it in the near futue!
    Thank you for the kind words bro
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.3%

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    well,pni has been kind to me for the opportunity to try this.But at the same time i would never rep anything i dont have trust in being a good product.Theres not many ive ran that ive enjoyed on the very first use,so i only imagine the results getting better.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.89%

Well I got my order of prodigy in from np and damn. It had some clumps but I just took the scoop out and shook it and that took care of it. But wow the smell of the blueberry is amazing. More almost like a blue raspberry berry smell like something I ate or drink when I was younger. I'm friggin pumped for Monday. Lets get this weekend over and it's not many times I say that. However I need these 2 days off my legs are on fire.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.89%

Well went out today and played a couple rounds of disc golf. So I got at least a 4 mile walk in with 15 pounds on my back. I did try a half scoop of prodigy on my way to the course and damn Rickey I must say this stuff is amazing, it mixes great and taste amazing. Just like the light blue Gatorade. Felt good and focus was great. Not a ton of pump but I was also just playing disc golf. I need to practice a little seeing as I have a tournament next weekend. Well tomorrow (Monday) is the start of day 1 of my cycle hope all goes well.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.89%

Well guys today was Day 1 of the cycle. Took my 2 andro along with my 2 cissus and a 3/4 scoop of prodigy. I can't express how much I love the prodigy right now that stuff is amazing. I just got to work and still feeling a really nice pump and focus from it. I had a friggin fantastic work out this morning doing a ton of abs. Everything I did this morning I worked on a 20/15/10/8/5 rep system upping the weight each time doing I believe 110 for 5 on the crunch machine. As you all know I'm not going to be able to give you any info on the andro right now. I am going to ride at least till Thursday on 2 caps in the morning and if I feel good still I might up it to 3. I had a past experience where I thought I knew what I was doing and I pushed a lot of supps into me at the max dosage and I ended up puking for 2 hours straight and got sick every time after hence why I'm taking it slow. So we will see at the end of Thursday how I feel. This coming Sunday I have a disc golf tourney so Friday leg day is going to be lite as to not cause any DOMs come Sunday. Well that's all I got for today hope everyone had a great weekend.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.89%

Well I feel good this morning. Getting ready and then off to the gym. Il throw an update up after.
  15. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.68%

I definitely look forward to following this.

NOTE: There can be some settling with Prodigy but as you can see a nice shake will take care of it! Glad you are enjoying it so far.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.89%

Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post

NOTE: There can be some settling with Prodigy but as you can see a nice shake will take care of it! Glad you are enjoying it so far.

Thanks for following. You guys have an amazing product on your hands. Decided to go for gold this morning and do a full scoop. Holy sh!t can you say animal in the gym. I ended up smashing abs again but twice as hard today as I did yesterday with a bunch of back thrown in the mix today tomorrow should be a cardio day but my quads are still in quite some pain for some reason, they are feeling better everyday though. This is my 2nd day on 1-andro and I'm thinking of bumping to 3 caps as early as tomorrow morning. My big thing with starting at 2 was to make sure for some reason I did not get sick as this has happened in the past so seeing as it has not happened yet I think I might get after the 3 tomorrow. Sitting at 140.2 this morning on the scale before breakfast. Again though guys prodigy is simply amazing I swear I got a nice ab pump going on haha.

On another note has anyone used ON's tropical punch whey? I've only used there extreme chocolate and its amazing but I was wondering if the tropical was closer in relation to Gatorade or if its thicker like a normal protein shake? Any questions feel free to ask or if you wanna just shoot the sh!t just send me a PM, I'm always at my iPad at work.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.3%

Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post

I was gonna ask about this,my container seemed it had moisture in it,but mixes fine.And man am I enjoying the ride so far,I'll def be posting a review on it after full tub is ran.Thanks again for the package PNI.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.72%

Thanks for following. You guys have an amazing product on your hands. Decided to go for gold this morning and do a full scoop. Holy sh!t can you say animal in the gym. I ended up smashing abs again but twice as hard today as I did yesterday with a bunch of back thrown in the mix today tomorrow should be a cardio day but my quads are still in quite some pain for some reason, they are feeling better everyday though. This is my 2nd day on 1-andro and I'm thinking of bumping to 3 caps as early as tomorrow morning. My big thing with starting at 2 was to make sure for some reason I did not get sick as this has happened in the past so seeing as it has not happened yet I think I might get after the 3 tomorrow. Sitting at 140.2 this morning on the scale before breakfast. Again though guys prodigy is simply amazing I swear I got a nice ab pump going on haha.

On another note has anyone used ON's tropical punch whey? I've only used there extreme chocolate and its amazing but I was wondering if the tropical was closer in relation to Gatorade or if its thicker like a normal protein shake? Any questions feel free to ask or if you wanna just shoot the sh!t just send me a PM, I'm always at my iPad at work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411

I was gonna ask about this,my container seemed it had moisture in it,but mixes fine.And man am I enjoying the ride so far,I'll def be posting a review on it after full tub is ran.Thanks again for the package PNI.
    Thanks bros I'm loving the feedback from you both so far!!! keep killing this log and grow brother you deserve it!!! Remember I'm only a pm away guys
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.89%

Thanks bros I'm loving the feedback from you both so far!!! keep killing this log and grow brother you deserve it!!! Remember I'm only a pm away guys
    No problem bud, I give credit when credit is do. I also will be throwing up some update pictures soon I know it is not much but at least it's an update from the last pictures. Also want everyone to know il also put it in my OP that this is a completely unsponsored log.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.89%

Well just got to work from the gym. Felt good this morning when I woke up. Sitting at 139 on the scale first thing.

Changed my intake of 1-andro this morning to 3 caps and feel fine so far. Did 1 scoop of prodigy and still must say that stuff is amazing I know I say it over and over. I think though I'm going to drop to half scoop on cardio days which was today and a full scoop on non cardio days. Between doing some arms and shoulders yesterday and playing a round of disc golf my right shoulder is hurting like a hell this morning. The rest of the week is going to be lite due to my tourney on Sunday. I can't be sore at all for it as my play will suffer. Hope all is well with everyone else and there cycles.
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.71%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Nice updates.
    Good luck on upping to 3 caps.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.89%

Thank Aaron. Keep on killing it yourself.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.89%

Day 4

I took 2 caps of andro this morning and will do 1 cap tonight. I am now splitting the dose up between am and pm. Also took my 2 caps of super cissus and my 1 scoop of prodigy for my gym work out today of bi/tri and shoulders.

Workout felt fantastic today, I have a fairly high amount of right shoulder pain and a moderate amount of left shoulder pain. However with the prodigy I got in the zone and did not notice it. I feel it now and hope its better by Sunday. The pump I have going though my arms right now is crazy and just loving the feeling of the prodigy. I was 139.8 on the scale this morning after the morning piss. Some moderate strength gains but doubt its from the andro I still think day 14 and after we will be rocking. I'm happy though at the moment. No sides yet and I'm not expecting many. I do see some mirror changes though which is nice, keeps that motivation going.

if anyone has any questions or comments feel free to post or shoot me a pm. I'm always up for not working a work.
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.71%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Day 4

I took 2 caps of andro this morning and will do 1 cap tonight. I am now splitting the dose up between am and pm. Also took my 2 caps of super cissus and my 1 scoop of prodigy for my gym work out today of bi/tri and shoulders.

Workout felt fantastic today, I have a fairly high amount of right shoulder pain and a moderate amount of left shoulder pain. However with the prodigy I got in the zone and did not notice it. I feel it now and hope its better by Sunday. The pump I have going though my arms right now is crazy and just loving the feeling of the prodigy. I was 139.8 on the scale this morning after the morning piss. Some moderate strength gains but doubt its from the andro I still think day 14 and after we will be rocking. I'm happy though at the moment. No sides yet and I'm not expecting many. I do see some mirror changes though which is nice, keeps that motivation going.

if anyone has any questions or comments feel free to post or shoot me a pm. I'm always up for not working a work.
    Got some ideas for ya too...
    Go to the store nab up some string cheese and yogurt (milk) too... Eat those as little protein filled snacks or add something along side the PB sandwiches.

Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.89%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Got some ideas for ya too...
    Go to the store nab up some string cheese and yogurt (milk) too... Eat those as little protein filled snacks or add something along side the PB sandwiches.

Thanks Aaron il look into it, I have not been hitting the sandwiches as hard as I should. My cal count might be a little low but I am still trying to stay lean I think it won't be to bad. I am making sure I keep my protein count up though for sure. I am eating larger lunches though packed with protein. I do need to start rocking some string cheese and I love string cheese lol.
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.3%

Thanks Aaron il look into it, I have not been hitting the sandwiches as hard as I should. My cal count might be a little low but I am still trying to stay lean I think it won't be to bad. I am making sure I keep my protein count up though for sure. I am eating larger lunches though packed with protein. I do need to start rocking some string cheese and I love string cheese lol.
    String cheese FTW!
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.89%

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    String cheese FTW!
    Yeah buddy!
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.94%

So at do 14 are there any strength increases?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

Competition bound 2014
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.3%

Ive really been enjoying my tub of prodigy the past week,it's doing good things for me!
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.89%

Quote Originally Posted by Rush954 View Post
    So at do 14 are there any strength increases?
    After 2 weeks on andro is when it should start kicking in in full force that's why I say day 14. Right now I'm just going through the paces and will be more then ready when it starts kicking in.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.89%

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Ive really been enjoying my tub of prodigy the past week,it's doing good things for me!
    Yeah Mack I hear you there, the prodigy is friggin amazing.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.72%

Yeah Mack I hear you there, the prodigy is friggin amazing.
    Thanks for the kind words bros I love PNI stuff I hope they continue to take off
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.3%

Thanks for the kind words bros I love PNI stuff I hope they continue to take off
    very happy so far,may have found another go to pwo.my regular is muscle marinade so hard to find anything near that,but im enjoying my prodigy!
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.89%

There is the beast rep himself. Stuff is incredible.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.89%

Well at work now. Did 20 minutes on the elliptical which 3 minutes in a started to feel like crap but I just went through it and feel a little better now. Hoping my protein il drink in a minute settles well. Again did 2 caps of andro this morning and will do 1 tonight with the other stuff haha.

busted out a damn good core workout that felt amazing, recovery time is getting less and less which is nice. Shoulder is finally starting to feel good again also. Also weighed in at 139.8 this morning.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.89%

Ricky your inbox is full.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.89%

Saturday morning here, today is an off day from the gym along with tomorrow. I do have a disc golf tournament to get ready for though that's on Sunday. Woke up and had eggs this morning, sitting at 140.2 this morning before food and shower. Took all my supps after breakfast. Still debating weather to up to 4 caps starting Monday or maybe I should wait. Would it be possible that if something bad was going to happen to me from taking these I would already know?
  38. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.71%

Yeah nothing bad should happen.
    Wait a bit to increase the dose; see if the smaller dose works for u 1st.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.89%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Yeah nothing bad should happen.
    Wait a bit to increase the dose; see if the smaller dose works for u 1st.
    Yeah I should hold at 3 for atleast another week. Nice new avi Aaron.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.89%

Well I know there was no update yesterday, had to concentrate on my tournament I had which I must have played the worst disc golf I ever have but whatever.

had a great work out today, did a bunch of core work and threw in some lite legs and bi's and tri's. I am starting to feel more and more like I want to puke. I think tomorrow I'm going to pass on the prodigy. I still love it don't get me wrong it's just I think I might have a issue with PWO's in general, so I am going to drop it tomorrow and see if I feel better. If I do then I will go back on it at a half scoop. I have an issue if I have pressure build up in my stomach if I can't burp it cause me to want to puke maybe I can figure something out with that. Got a huge pump goi g this morning though I love the prodigy.

I took my 2 caps of andro this morning along with my 2 caps of super cissus and 2 caps of perform. Il take my other 1 cap of andro with dinner and 2 more caps of cissus and perform. Before bed il take my 1 cap of pct black. I did not weigh myself this morning but yesterday morning I was at 141.2.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Finaflex 1-andro and BPS Dermacrine
    By chestbrah in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-17-2014, 10:55 PM
  2. PNI Prodigy Pre-Workout Log and Review JamesM11
    By jamesm11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 01:27 AM
  3. Redefine Nutrition stack Finaflex 1-Andro and 550-XD***LOG***
    By liftsalot in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 58