Madds87 feeling full of free test during PCT! (Sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Madds87 feeling full of free test during PCT! (Sponsored)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Is it Free Test or Pure Test? Because I'm 10 days into Free Test and had a jump in libido but there's no DAA in here.

Acid soaked gummy bears? It's been a while, lol.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by madds87

Omg!!!! Hahaha.... just to clarify... i didnt actually take acid lol!!! Awsome story though!
    Haha I know bro, it was along time ago. You just brought back an old memory lol
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow
    Is it Free Test or Pure Test? Because I'm 10 days into Free Test and had a jump in libido but there's no DAA in here.

Damn! Never thought of that one lol haha the **** we did n are younger days lol
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Oops pure test i mean.... sry fina!!!
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Ok the whole 5000 cals... i still have not reached.... its alot harder than i thought... i will def let yall know... i cant seem to get past 4gs.... argh!!! I might start taking some ghrp 6 to help with hunger more... might just start eating large amounts of fish again... i dunno... any ideas?

Also really shocked how the daa pills(free test) isnt hurting my stomach at such a high intake... i heard daa tears up stumachs....
    I don't get anything of that nature from DAA... never heard that.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

I don't get anything of that nature from DAA... never heard that.
    It's not uncommon even at 3g/day
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by msrider

Damn! Never thought of that one lol haha the **** we did n are younger days lol
    I'm only 25 speak for yourself hahaha
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Had an awsome little break... drank me some bourbon and coke with friends and family watching the uga and florida game... well once we won it got crazy!!! I dont normally drink but it felt so good to have a little fun.

Im at work this week. Try to get my training in... missed a couple of days but have been on all my supplements... craving sex like a lunatic! This stuff is rediculous....
    My strength is doing well so i dunno if its all of the stuff or from just preworkout... but im doing good on weight really suprised...
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Had an awsome little break... drank me some bourbon and coke with friends and family watching the uga and florida game... well once we won it got crazy!!! I dont normally drink but it felt so good to have a little fun.

Im at work this week. Try to get my training in... missed a couple of days but have been on all my supplements... craving sex like a lunatic! This stuff is rediculous....
    My strength is doing well so i dunno if its all of the stuff or from just preworkout... but im doing good on weight really suprised...
    Way to go bulldogs I am an Irish fan so it helped
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice, LoL, the craving sex like a lunatic was the absolute biggest thing I noticed that proved to me without a shadow of a doubt that it was working and working well!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

So alcohol in PCT ok?
    Franz Kafka
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

So alcohol in PCT ok?
    Lol..... probably not.... but it was really good.... the guy gave ne bourbon , old bourbon and said you have as much as you want.... i was watering in the mouth already lol.... im not drinking anymore guys it was a special occasion. Well cept my bday.... nov 22nd...
    I should also be having blood work done soon... im getting ekg and everything next week...
    Its time for my yearly check up...
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Way to go bulldogs I am an Irish fan so it helped
    Haha there u go! It was a great defensive game! Offense just wasnt there at all....
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

Nice, LoL, the craving sex like a lunatic was the absolute biggest thing I noticed that proved to me without a shadow of a doubt that it was working and working well!!!
    Yeah very well... my gf calls me a prevert now lol... cause im always correlating anything we talk about back to sex... lol...
    Its been good though... three weeks in...
    My aggression is also getting up there... i feel very confident now.... like i have no problem telling someone off... it doesnt take long for me to get aggravated.... its kinda cool... to get this off of a supplement... prob cause i have so mich daa in my system lol
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Wow get me on this stack. I mean a holiday or birthday is one thing, just wondering how bad of an idea it would be. Obviously a frequent Friday Saturday getting smashed is a no go. But what about a social drink or two?
    Franz Kafka
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Well as long as your not running anything... i think there is nothing wrong with enjoying a drink... there actually are benefits to alcohol... but dont make it a habit... ill havw blood work later
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Well as long as your not running anything... i think there is nothing wrong with enjoying a drink... there actually are benefits to alcohol... but dont make it a habit... ill havw blood work later
    I'd argue that one. Don't get me wrong a drink now and then won't do much harm but I doubt that it ever do any good though. It is a drug like any other. A toxin really...
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

I'd argue that one. Don't get me wrong a drink now and then won't do much harm but I doubt that it ever do any good though. It is a drug like any other. A toxin really...
    The benefits you get with some alcoholic beverages like wine can be attained from whole foods. I don't think there has ever been a study that said alcohol itself is beneficial
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

There are studies... i was have ran across a good bit of drinking a glass of red wine nightly... butttt i dont drink often and barely even drink... its nice though to occasionally have some fun...
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa

The benefits you get with some alcoholic beverages like wine can be attained from whole foods. I don't think there has ever been a study that said alcohol itself is beneficial
    well dur... lol but to help you sleep and antianxiety?
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I think its funny when alcohol is mentioned on this forum... i dont think there is anything wrong with having two or three drinks on the weekend... at most.... i have not seen any problems... and its not considered drinking heavily...
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by madds87
    I think its funny when alcohol is mentioned on this forum... i dont think there is anything wrong with having two or three drinks on the weekend... at most.... i have not seen any problems... and its not considered drinking heavily...
    Now of coarse theres exceptions as with everything else
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yes the alcohol itself is not beneficial but the ingredients in things like red wine may have some benefits but I think they would still be there without the alcohol.

A little here and there won't hurt , I don't think anyway. Being a recovering alcoholic I have seen it kill a lot of people though... including both my parents. Alcohol probably takes more lives than all other drugs put together but I understand that only people that have problems with it need worry. Treat it with respect is all cuz it's very powerfull.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Yes the alcohol itself is not beneficial but the ingredients in things like red wine may have some benefits but I think they would still be there without the alcohol.

A little here and there won't hurt , I don't think anyway. Being a recovering alcoholic I have seen it kill a lot of people though... including both my parents. Alcohol probably takes more lives than all other drugs put together but I understand that only people that have problems with it need worry. Treat it with respect is all cuz it's very powerfull.
    Exactly.. very well said... you can always have to much of a good thing...
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Update: while at work im noticing im feeling lethargic... not sure why... stumach ulcer is acting up so im on zantac...
    Im also upping to 4 pills on pct...
    When i get back home im thinking about starting igf lr3 and ghrp 2 and cjc no dac.... if it would be ok with fina....? Time to start getting back in more deep....
    Next week im not doing anything but train and eat five days out of the week and off days sat and sunday...
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yah lethargy should not occur with this ... I don't think the supps are the cause but they should prevent it ... maybe just a bad day.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Important Request:
    To anybody and everybody who has run our products this is an adamant request that you go and review them on the AM reviews section. Just select Reviews and do a search for the product and add in your 2 cents. Honest reviews, we are not looking for props, just what we deserve.

28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Going to try to workout tonight....
    I have been feeling a little under the weather... not sure if its a cold or if its the new mattresses that work bought for our bunks... these things are freekin stiff! My back is aching and neck and now have a headache... im trying to go workout and do some bench with my coworkers...
    Its been cold here in savannah so it could be the cold weather im not used too......
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Could easily be a combination of the two. Careful man, don't get sick! Gotta rest to keep immune system up this time of year. The mattress makes all the difference.
    Franz Kafka
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Could easily be a combination of the two. Careful man, don't get sick! Gotta rest to keep immune system up this time of year. The mattress makes all the difference.
    Yup, I havent been getting enough rest and got really sick myself. Nearly ended up in the hospital. Its been a bad week, havent been able to eat and been stuck in bed/bathroom. Dont even know how much weight I've lost. Its not worth it, all the hard work shouldnt go to waste, gotta take care of yourself.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Ok sry i was gone for so long...

New stuff added ...
    Ghrp 2 100mcg x 3
    Cjc no dac 100mcg x 3
    Igf lr3 20 mcg preworkout

Same doses for fina products.
    Still loving the stuff.

Calories at 4000 drinking my half of one percent milk right now lol.
    400 g carbs 400 g protein

Just finished 1500 cals with my half a gallon of milk lol drank it while i was working out. Its funny the look i get when i keep getting a milk mustache at the gym lol.

Just finished chest.
    This week im going to do german training.
    Hammer bench 225 10 sets 10 reps
    Machine bench 140 3 x 8
    Flys 120 3 x 8

Pm workout
    Triceps
    Close grip bench press 135 10x10
    Dips with 45. 3x6 failed on last set
    Rope pushdown 110 4x6
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Welcome back ...
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Welcome back ...
    Yeah man i wasnt feeling too good... work was passing around a bug...
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sometimes a week off is necessary to get your body back into a healthy mode, your body is not going to recover properly from training if you are sick or under the weather, so always remember your health comes first... Like my Dad used to always tell me when I was younger and would push it past my limits, etc. (Ya don't wanna be the best looking guy in the Morgue!"
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Sometimes a week off is necessary to get your body back into a healthy mode, your body is not going to recover properly from training if you are sick or under the weather, so always remember your health comes first... Like my Dad used to always tell me when I was younger and would push it past my limits, etc. (Ya don't wanna be the best looking guy in the Morgue!"
    Heyyy havent seen you in some time. Hows everything?
    Franz Kafka
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    I like that what your dad said. Yeah i feel alot better. Just kept resting.
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yah I plan time off and enjoy having a break even.... I am on deload now...
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Deload is a good idea. You may not have to take the time off completely just do exercises to far less exertion...lift light. lol.
    At least to body still gets the stimulation of muscle movement and maintains the mentality of training. It would help clear up any illness by keeping the lymphatic system moving.
    Franz Kafka
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Deload is a good idea. You may not have to take the time off completely just do exercises to far less exertion...lift light. lol.
    At least to body still gets the stimulation of muscle movement and maintains the mentality of training. It would help clear up any illness by keeping the lymphatic system moving.
    There is a time to deload and a time for resting, as long as it's all part of the plan...
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Woke up this morning for leg day... its really hard to drink half a gallon of milk while doing leg day lol... i almost puked...

Front squats 105 10x10
    Leg ext 180 3x10
    Single leg Leg press 415 3x10
    Back ext w/ 45 3x15

Felt real good...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 09:32 AM
  2. Spiderduncan's trial of FREE TEST (sponsored)
    By spiderduncan in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-29-2010, 09:09 AM
  3. Cardio at end of cycle or during PCT.. Thoughts?
    By Luck 6 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 10:50 PM
  4. low doses of t3 clen during pct
    By mixedup in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-21-2006, 05:41 PM
  5. Cholesterol/Liver enzyme test during PCT?
    By NYhomeboy in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-16-2006, 12:27 PM