Madds87 feeling full of free test during PCT! (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. My refeeds are less than 5000 cals Lean gains makes things pretty easy though. This is a good example how opposite different body types are about eating. Harder gainers have inefficient systems, food goes right through them so they need to eat more than a couple meals a day. I am just the oppoosite this kind of eating was disasterous for me. I eat 2 to 3 meals a day but very large ones. I have a very efficient system so I don't need as many calories and a meal stays with me a lot longer time. I can perform very well fasted. One could say I am unevolved in this manner. Know who you are it will save you years of anguish...

2. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    My refeeds are less than 5000 cals Lean gains makes things pretty easy though. This is a good example how opposite different body types are about eating. Harder gainers have inefficient systems, food goes right through them so they need to eat more than a couple meals a day. I am just the oppoosite this kind of eating was disasterous for me. I eat 2 to 3 meals a day but very large ones. I have a very efficient system so I don't need as many calories and a meal stays with me a lot longer time. I can perform very well fasted. One could say I am unevolved in this manner. Know who you are it will save you years of anguish...
    ^^^ Agreed ^^^ DW & I have very similar metabolisms, I just go about my dieting a little different, but we do share roughly the same caloric intake with extremely similar macros, I just do it through out the day with small, measured out portions, while DW does it in 2-3 Lg controlled portions (to each his own) bottom line is it is all about eating for your body-type and knowing which Macros work for you, the rest is personal preference (IMO)!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
    •   

3. I'm still playing around with this for off season. Although I've become accustomed and found preference in longer fasted states its hard for me to put on weight so I open up the feed window as compared to a cut which is between 4-6 hours.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

4. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    My refeeds are less than 5000 cals Lean gains makes things pretty easy though. This is a good example how opposite different body types are about eating. Harder gainers have inefficient systems, food goes right through them so they need to eat more than a couple meals a day. I am just the oppoosite this kind of eating was disasterous for me. I eat 2 to 3 meals a day but very large ones. I have a very efficient system so I don't need as many calories and a meal stays with me a lot longer time. I can perform very well fasted. One could say I am unevolved in this manner. Know who you are it will save you years of anguish...
    Yeah i tried lean gains.... it was alot easier.... but i dont feel like im getting the full potential.... compared to eating six meals a day...

5. My concern was proper intake of micronutrients. I feel like I don't absorb all the vitamins, minerals, and such.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

6. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow
    My concern was proper intake of micronutrients. I feel like I don't absorb all the vitamins, minerals, and such.
    True... my body doesnt do well with sweets and stuff that you can eat right after a workout.... well it was cbl diet... but similar..... i will go back to that diet when i dont have any money, and / or im not training....

7. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Yeah i tried lean gains.... it was alot easier.... but i dont feel like im getting the full potential.... compared to eating six meals a day...
    Yah based on what I am hearing and seeing I don't think lean gains is for you... kind of my point

8. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah based on what I am hearing and seeing I don't think lean gains is for you... kind of my point
    Then we agree!

Ok fellas havent been able to workout cept do push ups and pullups, bodyweight excercises. Ill be working out this weekend....
    This supplement i can def. notice two things.... of coarse my sex drive, orgasms are freeking intense! lol and then my sleep has been real deep... Takes me a minute to wake up...
    Enjoying it so far...
    The sex with my gurl are so much more intense atleast for me... i dont know but def showing my 'o' face lol....

9. Noted for future reference. May just pick some up for the libido boost.
    Franz Kafka

10. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Noted for future reference. May just pick some up for the libido boost.
    The libido boost is significant which is worthless to me but I use it for the other benefits... has me pretty freaking alpha as well..
    •   

11. Hmmm a significant boost in libido, however, sounds awesome to me.

12. Quote Originally Posted by smash1904 View Post
    Hmmm a significant boost in libido, however, sounds awesome to me.
    It def has been a plus! def starting to feel the alpha... Im actually surprised at how decent this stuff is and its only been a week and a half.... Crazy... Ill be able to workout this weekend and maybe friday night... plan on busting out deadlifts, sumo deads, and wide bar grips, with pullups. maybe one arm rows... Well see if my work allows it...

For not being able to workout all week cept monday... my body feels so "big"....i see my reflection in mirrors and windows at work and i cant help but do a double take.... crazy... Decent stuff for herbal lol!

13. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    It def has been a plus! def starting to feel the alpha... Im actually surprised at how decent this stuff is and its only been a week and a half.... Crazy... Ill be able to workout this weekend and maybe friday night... plan on busting out deadlifts, sumo deads, and wide bar grips, with pullups. maybe one arm rows... Well see if my work allows it...

For not being able to workout all week cept monday... my body feels so "big"....i see my reflection in mirrors and windows at work and i cant help but do a double take.... crazy... Decent stuff for herbal lol!
    Wow I didnt' expect this kind of reaction so quickly ...all good stuff

14. Ok fellas.
    Did five sets of five reps of deadlifts...
    Warmed up nothing to crazy....
    The workout part was tire tosses... did 20 sets of 5 flips. Really got me breathing heavy....
    Workouts arent to intense right now... but they will be promise!

15. My tire at work... its very stiff... no give at all...

Name:  ForumRunner_20121020_234430.png
Views: 66
Size:  360.1 KB

16. I'm in man. Can't believe I missed this one.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

17. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave
    I'm in man. Can't believe I missed this one.
    danger dave! Glad you could join another journey my friend!

18. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    My tire at work... its very stiff... no give at all...

Name:  ForumRunner_20121020_234430.png
Views: 66
Size:  360.1 KB
    Looks like fun...

19. Wish I had one of those!
    Franz Kafka

20. Ha... yeah fellas after doing those tire tosses.... my whole butt, hamstrings, forearms, lower back, and abs are real sore.... lol didnt expect that when i woke up... def going to be a staple every week im working...
    Have some heavy lifting shoulders tonight... ill post up the new work out plans... basically im going to follow t-nations workout plan called I,bodybuilder.... looks fun...

Supplement update... my sleeping is amazing!!!!

21. Hey madds your inbox is full.

22. Quote Originally Posted by smash1904
    Hey madds your inbox is full.
    All cleared buddyroo

23. Quote Originally Posted by smash1904
    Hey madds your inbox is full.
    Smash now your full...

24. Quote Originally Posted by madds87

Smash now your full...
    Haha my bad. All fixed.

25. Late but def! Kill it madds

26. Did some power lifting for shoulders....

Military bb press 135x3 3sets
    High incline bench press 205 x 3 reps 6 sets
    Push press 155x1, 135x3, 155x1, 135x3, 155x1, 135x3, 165x1 max!

This is i,bodybuilder workout... if you want the link pm me

27. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Did some power lifting for shoulders....

Military bb press 135x3 3sets
    High incline bench press 205 x 3 reps 6 sets
    Push press 155x1, 135x3, 155x1, 135x3, 155x1, 135x3, 165x1 max!

This is i,bodybuilder workout... if you want the link pm me

Ouch carefull with the shoulders they will not take that for long...

28. All about the press motion for concentric power lifts. Nothing for stretch or range?
    Franz Kafka

29. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Ouch carefull with the shoulders they will not take that for long...
    Yeah... it was nice actually... i didnt think it would do much... but they hurt so good

30. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow
    All about the press motion for concentric power lifts. Nothing for stretch or range?
    Stretch as in stretching? If so i do... and even windmills for five mins let em burn a little... dunno what you mean by range...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 11:32 AM
  2. Spiderduncan's trial of FREE TEST (sponsored)
    By spiderduncan in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-29-2010, 11:09 AM
  3. Cardio at end of cycle or during PCT.. Thoughts?
    By Luck 6 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 12:50 AM
  4. low doses of t3 clen during pct
    By mixedup in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-21-2006, 07:41 PM
  5. Cholesterol/Liver enzyme test during PCT?
    By NYhomeboy in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-16-2006, 02:27 PM