Madds87 feeling full of free test during PCT! (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

  1. DIET:

    GOAL 5000 calories...

    this week i will be working up to it...
    This is what my goal will be ex.
    60g protein, 80g carbs, 23g fat
    6 meals a day...
    This works out to be 25% fat, 35% protein, 40% carbs....
    139 fat, 438 protein, 500 carbs....

    Ton of food but dont know till you try

    One thing im doing is drinking half a gallon of milk 2%... mixed with peanut butter and three scoop of whey... i drink this in morning or during my workout... this will knock out 1200 cals not including peanut butter and protein shake... which if it was counted prob would be 1500-1700...


  2. Power house shakes like that fill in the gaps nicely. There have been times I've started crying trying to finish meals. It happens.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow
    Power house shakes like that fill in the gaps nicely. There have been times I've started crying trying to finish meals. It happens.
    Lol!!! Yah... like if you miss a meal.... i have layed on the floor for three hrs because i had to lay flat or id puke lol... good thing for tv.... and droid phones lol

  4. Just something i made.... nom nom nom....

    White rice. Chili. With shredded cheese on top. Andddd sriracha hot chili sauce on top! Mouth is burning! But its a good pain.

    Name:  ForumRunner_20121015_234541.png
Views: 76
Size:  433.5 KB

  5. Ahh food porn.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
    •   
       


  6. My refeeds are less than 5000 cals Lean gains makes things pretty easy though. This is a good example how opposite different body types are about eating. Harder gainers have inefficient systems, food goes right through them so they need to eat more than a couple meals a day. I am just the oppoosite this kind of eating was disasterous for me. I eat 2 to 3 meals a day but very large ones. I have a very efficient system so I don't need as many calories and a meal stays with me a lot longer time. I can perform very well fasted. One could say I am unevolved in this manner. Know who you are it will save you years of anguish...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  7. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    My refeeds are less than 5000 cals Lean gains makes things pretty easy though. This is a good example how opposite different body types are about eating. Harder gainers have inefficient systems, food goes right through them so they need to eat more than a couple meals a day. I am just the oppoosite this kind of eating was disasterous for me. I eat 2 to 3 meals a day but very large ones. I have a very efficient system so I don't need as many calories and a meal stays with me a lot longer time. I can perform very well fasted. One could say I am unevolved in this manner. Know who you are it will save you years of anguish...
    ^^^ Agreed ^^^ DW & I have very similar metabolisms, I just go about my dieting a little different, but we do share roughly the same caloric intake with extremely similar macros, I just do it through out the day with small, measured out portions, while DW does it in 2-3 Lg controlled portions (to each his own) bottom line is it is all about eating for your body-type and knowing which Macros work for you, the rest is personal preference (IMO)!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  8. I'm still playing around with this for off season. Although I've become accustomed and found preference in longer fasted states its hard for me to put on weight so I open up the feed window as compared to a cut which is between 4-6 hours.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    My refeeds are less than 5000 cals Lean gains makes things pretty easy though. This is a good example how opposite different body types are about eating. Harder gainers have inefficient systems, food goes right through them so they need to eat more than a couple meals a day. I am just the oppoosite this kind of eating was disasterous for me. I eat 2 to 3 meals a day but very large ones. I have a very efficient system so I don't need as many calories and a meal stays with me a lot longer time. I can perform very well fasted. One could say I am unevolved in this manner. Know who you are it will save you years of anguish...
    Yeah i tried lean gains.... it was alot easier.... but i dont feel like im getting the full potential.... compared to eating six meals a day...

  10. My concern was proper intake of micronutrients. I feel like I don't absorb all the vitamins, minerals, and such.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  11. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow
    My concern was proper intake of micronutrients. I feel like I don't absorb all the vitamins, minerals, and such.
    True... my body doesnt do well with sweets and stuff that you can eat right after a workout.... well it was cbl diet... but similar..... i will go back to that diet when i dont have any money, and / or im not training....

  12. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Yeah i tried lean gains.... it was alot easier.... but i dont feel like im getting the full potential.... compared to eating six meals a day...
    Yah based on what I am hearing and seeing I don't think lean gains is for you... kind of my point
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah based on what I am hearing and seeing I don't think lean gains is for you... kind of my point
    Then we agree!

    Ok fellas havent been able to workout cept do push ups and pullups, bodyweight excercises. Ill be working out this weekend....
    This supplement i can def. notice two things.... of coarse my sex drive, orgasms are freeking intense! lol and then my sleep has been real deep... Takes me a minute to wake up...
    Enjoying it so far...
    The sex with my gurl are so much more intense atleast for me... i dont know but def showing my 'o' face lol....

  14. Noted for future reference. May just pick some up for the libido boost.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  15. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Noted for future reference. May just pick some up for the libido boost.
    The libido boost is significant which is worthless to me but I use it for the other benefits... has me pretty freaking alpha as well..
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  16. Hmmm a significant boost in libido, however, sounds awesome to me.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by smash1904 View Post
    Hmmm a significant boost in libido, however, sounds awesome to me.
    It def has been a plus! def starting to feel the alpha... Im actually surprised at how decent this stuff is and its only been a week and a half.... Crazy... Ill be able to workout this weekend and maybe friday night... plan on busting out deadlifts, sumo deads, and wide bar grips, with pullups. maybe one arm rows... Well see if my work allows it...

    For not being able to workout all week cept monday... my body feels so "big"....i see my reflection in mirrors and windows at work and i cant help but do a double take.... crazy... Decent stuff for herbal lol!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    It def has been a plus! def starting to feel the alpha... Im actually surprised at how decent this stuff is and its only been a week and a half.... Crazy... Ill be able to workout this weekend and maybe friday night... plan on busting out deadlifts, sumo deads, and wide bar grips, with pullups. maybe one arm rows... Well see if my work allows it...

    For not being able to workout all week cept monday... my body feels so "big"....i see my reflection in mirrors and windows at work and i cant help but do a double take.... crazy... Decent stuff for herbal lol!
    Wow I didnt' expect this kind of reaction so quickly ...all good stuff
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  19. Ok fellas.
    Did five sets of five reps of deadlifts...
    Warmed up nothing to crazy....
    The workout part was tire tosses... did 20 sets of 5 flips. Really got me breathing heavy....
    Workouts arent to intense right now... but they will be promise!

  20. My tire at work... its very stiff... no give at all...

    Name:  ForumRunner_20121020_234430.png
Views: 67
Size:  360.1 KB

  21. I'm in man. Can't believe I missed this one.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  22. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave
    I'm in man. Can't believe I missed this one.
    danger dave! Glad you could join another journey my friend!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    My tire at work... its very stiff... no give at all...

    Name:  ForumRunner_20121020_234430.png
Views: 67
Size:  360.1 KB
    Looks like fun...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  24. Wish I had one of those!
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  25. Ha... yeah fellas after doing those tire tosses.... my whole butt, hamstrings, forearms, lower back, and abs are real sore.... lol didnt expect that when i woke up... def going to be a staple every week im working...
    Have some heavy lifting shoulders tonight... ill post up the new work out plans... basically im going to follow t-nations workout plan called I,bodybuilder.... looks fun...

    Supplement update... my sleeping is amazing!!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 10:32 AM
  2. Spiderduncan's trial of FREE TEST (sponsored)
    By spiderduncan in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-29-2010, 10:09 AM
  3. Cardio at end of cycle or during PCT.. Thoughts?
    By Luck 6 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 11:50 PM
  4. low doses of t3 clen during pct
    By mixedup in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-21-2006, 06:41 PM
  5. Cholesterol/Liver enzyme test during PCT?
    By NYhomeboy in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-16-2006, 01:27 PM
Log in
Log in