R3ACTION'S PES/USP TESTIMONY

Page 7 of 14 First ... 56789 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION
    Walking into the gym and my phone connects to the wifi and starts blaring Pandora toddler radio. Nothing like some alphamine and wheels on the bus to get things rockin for shoulder day!
    Haha that's awesome!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html


  2. Maybe it will bring up some childhood angst! Lmao
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  3. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Maybe it will bring up some childhood angst! Lmao
    Haha plenty of useful angst!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
    •   
       


  4. Maybe the GI issues are worth it? Got that king kong going on that AZ was talking about! Decided to start at 355 on shrugs, felt great!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  5. Shoulders

    Shoulder press: 105x10 155x8 175x6 195x6

    Rear delt (machine): 130x 8/10/8

    Dips: BWx 10/8/8

    Shrugs: 355x12 455x8 455x6 455x6 455x4

    I chose not to do upright rows today and do some shoulder therapy. Everything else was very light and not geared towards strength training, just rehab. Today I really had great recovery which surprised me because the gym was busy and I did cardio before lifting. Aggression, strength and mood seem to be on the rise.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  6. Great job bro , lol'd at the music mishap
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  7. Nice work bro. Have you decided if you wanted to extend this or not?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  8. Sweet job on the shoulder press. I was supposed to sample some alphamine...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Sweet job on the shoulder press. I was supposed to sample some alphamine...
    You have not received it? Could have been because you forgot to add your zip code in the email so I had to look up it and there was 3 that came up.... Jack ass
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  10. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Nice work bro. Have you decided if you wanted to extend this or not?
    I think I will run it for the full 8 weeks. Got to get ahold of bdcc and set it up.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  11. In your delicate state I would have sharted shrugging that much weight. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  12. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    In your delicate state I would have sharted shrugging that much weight. Lol
    This^^
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    In your delicate state I would have sharted shrugging that much weight. Lol
    I purge beforehand!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  14. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION

    I purge beforehand!
    I still probably would lol me and shrugs don't get along all that well
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  15. Never a strong shrug here either. Lower back just hates it.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  16. I like them but I always end up needing a rub down the next day.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  17. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Never a strong shrug here either. Lower back just hates it.
    Same here. My lower back hates me after shrugs. DBs aren't SO bad but BB gets pretty bad
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  18. You guys getting this cold front moving in R3? Better hunt in the morning
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  19. Exactly..I only do DBs holding them at my sides. I am investing in a trap bar soon so this should take things to the next level.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Exactly..I only do DBs holding them at my sides. I am investing in a trap bar soon so this should take things to the next level.
    My old gym had a trap bar. I loved it!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  21. It just makes sense for me at this stage of the game. I did DLs today and my back is all geeked out. Time to invest in keeping this train rolling for a few more years.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  22. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    It just makes sense for me at this stage of the game. I did DLs today and my back is all geeked out. Time to invest in keeping this train rolling for a few more years.
    Good for you man! I HAVE to get better form with my DL's (but we've talked about this already) or I'm gonna be out of the game by 30
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    You guys getting this cold front moving in R3? Better hunt in the morning
    Haven't looked into it yet. I'm going out Sunday morning. Setting up now to hunt the rut hard!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  24. Hell yeah brother I gotta put another one in the freezer!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  25. There are a lot of lifts I can't do. I find what I can do safely and pain free and go with that. The hammer machines seem to me like what will get me to another level.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Hell yeah brother I gotta put another one in the freezer!
    I normally harvest 2 or 3 a year and that is the main red meat supply for my family throughout the year. This summer with that wind storm took our power out for 5 days. My deep freeze was packed full. Lost it all. Time to knock a couple down!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  27. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION
    There are a lot of lifts I can't do. I find what I can do safely and pain free and go with that. The hammer machines seem to me like what will get me to another level.
    I just want to be able to DL good lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  28. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION

    I normally harvest 2 or 3 a year and that is the main red meat supply for my family throughout the year. This summer with that wind storm took our pourer out for 5 days. My deep freeze was packed full. Lost it all. Time to knock a couple down!
    I'm the same way. I try to take 2 does early and a buck during bow season. I don't gun hunt really though so I try to knock em out early. We don't have that Ohio deer population though lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    I just want to be able to DL good lol
    We can get with Professor Doja and see if he can add that to the fat sacks school next semester.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    I'm the same way. I try to take 2 does early and a buck during bow season. I don't gun hunt really though so I try to knock em out early. We don't have that Ohio deer population though lol
    Do you have a rifle season?
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  31. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION

    Do you have a rifle season?
    No we have a "fire arm" season we can't use anything stronger than a .44 mag. And we have a muzzle loader season after that.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    No we have a "fire arm" season we can't use anything stronger than a .44 mag. And we have a muzzle loader season after that.
    I've never rifle hunted I was hoping to exchange hunts! We have muzzle season and a gun season, shotgun,muzzle, and select handgun calibers and lengths.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  33. You might be just West of me. What city are you in? Don't worry I won't tell BM.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  34. Haha I'm just north of Fort Wayne. We have a lot of guys here at work from Ohio your guys license regulations are way nicer than ours. If u ever get a chance look at all the license we have to have
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  35. Looking hyooge in that avi brah!
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Haha I'm just north of Fort Wayne. We have a lot of guys here at work from Ohio your guys license regulations are way nicer than ours. If u ever get a chance look at all the license we have to have
    Ours is easy if you have your safety course you just buy an annual license and tags. I will look into yours.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja
    Looking hyooge in that avi brah!
    Thank u broham!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    Good for you man! I HAVE to get better form with my DL's (but we've talked about this already) or I'm gonna be out of the game by 30
    I'll be starting mine back up fully next week. I was staying with them but did a number on my lower back so took a break. This time I'm doing them the right way even if I have to start with a plate on each side!! Lol
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  39. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    You have not received it? Could have been because you forgot to add your zip code in the email so I had to look up it and there was 3 that came up.... Jack ass
    Yeah that was smarter than just asking me.
    What zip did u use?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Yeah that was smarter than just asking me.
    What zip did u use?
    Lmao took you three days to give me the address in the first place. Not a big deal I can send out more if need be. I have half a tub extra after I start my cycle anyway. I think it was 33131 or something like that.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PES/USP Testifying for my Muscles, Celorza to the Stand!!
    By Celorza in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 505
    Last Post: 10-22-2012, 07:09 PM
  2. Getting hooked up by PES & USP Labs
    By Bolanrox in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 11:15 AM
  3. Taman heading for summer with PES/USP/Finaflex
    By taman6886 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 05-08-2012, 07:05 AM
  4. Replies: 851
    Last Post: 09-13-2010, 07:53 PM
Log in
Log in