R3ACTION'S PES/USP TESTIMONY

Page 2 of 22 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****67 454"/>
    Yes!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"


  2. I'm not big on pictures but I posted yesterday in fat sacks so I thought it would only be right to post it in my log.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
    •   
       


  3. Damn bro your big!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  4. This^^
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  5. Yeah hella fat bro!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION
    Yeah hella fat bro!
    Not even broha! Lookin solid
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  7. Everyone has to start somewhere broseph. You've got great size to work with. It's all about what u do with man. Good job so far keep that sh1t up son!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Not even broha! Lookin solid
    I will feel much better when the belly is gone. Thinking this stack will put a big dent in it. Gotta get to 250 so I can run Hdrol
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  9. Thanks for the support and love on here!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Everyone has to start somewhere broseph. You've got great size to work with. It's all about what u do with man. Good job so far keep that sh1t up son!
    Thanks Dan, I'm on a mission! I don't want to be the fat dad. Haha funny but that really motivates me.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  11. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION

    I will feel much better when the belly is gone. Thinking this stack will put a big dent in it. Gotta get to 250 so I can run Hdrol
    Hell yea bro u know what's up! I wanna get to 250 before I inject. I'm already down to 260. This stack is where its at! U using ab, tp and alphamine?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  12. There's a little man under there somewhere. I get it now. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Hell yea bro u know what's up! I wanna get to 250 before I inject. I'm already down to 260. This stack is where its at! U using ab, tp and alphamine?
    Yeah the testify stack with alphamine! If I can get my diet under control I think I can drop 20 in 8 weeks. That's my biggest flaw.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  14. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION

    Yeah the testify stack with alphamine! If I can get my diet under control I think I can drop 20 in 8 weeks. That's my biggest flaw.
    Same stack I'm runnin! Let's do this!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Same stack I'm runnin! Let's do this!
    Yeah we both won that! I'm stoked to see how this test powder differs from the effects of daa alone and how strong the AI is. I'm new to anabeta so this should be interesting.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  16. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION

    Yeah we both won that! I'm stoked to see how this test powder differs from the effects of daa alone and how strong the AI is. I'm new to anabeta so this should be interesting.
    Test powder is awesome... I have 2 tubs... I'm new to anabeta as well so we are on missions
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  17. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION

    Yeah the testify stack with alphamine! If I can get my diet under control I think I can drop 20 in 8 weeks. That's my biggest flaw.
    Diets gotta be on man. Biggest factor in my eyes anyway.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Test powder is awesome... I have 2 tubs... I'm new to anabeta as well so we are on missions
    Seek and destroy!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    Diets gotta be on man. Biggest factor in my eyes anyway.
    Guess I got to get serious!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  20. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION

    Seek and destroy!
    All Damn day
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  21. Pissing in the wind if the diet isn't on point. The food is the biggest part of the equation in any of this game, gaining or losing.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  22. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Pissing in the wind if the diet isn't on point. The food is the biggest part of the equation in any of this game, gaining or losing.
    Agreed!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  23. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Pissing in the wind if the diet isn't on point. The food is the biggest part of the equation in any of this game, gaining or losing.
    Haha this is the truest thing I've ever seen GreyBush say lol...I've been doing this a long time and never saw the results I wanted until about 6 months ago when I finally got my diet right. I've actually had better results in the last 6 months than I've had in the last 6 years lol. I started really getting serious about 8 months ago and was like 250 with around 25% BF. lots of good bros around here to help you out too.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  24. Subbed. Good luck

  25. You had me at Greybush! Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PES/USP Testifying for my Muscles, Celorza to the Stand!!
    By Celorza in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 505
    Last Post: 10-22-2012, 07:09 PM
  2. Getting hooked up by PES & USP Labs
    By Bolanrox in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 11:15 AM
  3. Taman heading for summer with PES/USP/Finaflex
    By taman6886 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 05-08-2012, 07:05 AM
  4. Replies: 851
    Last Post: 09-13-2010, 07:53 PM
Log in
Log in