R3ACTION'S PES/USP TESTIMONY

Page 2 of 18 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION
    Yeah hella fat bro!
    Not even broha! Lookin solid
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

2. Everyone has to start somewhere broseph. You've got great size to work with. It's all about what u do with man. Good job so far keep that sh1t up son!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Not even broha! Lookin solid
    I will feel much better when the belly is gone. Thinking this stack will put a big dent in it. Gotta get to 250 so I can run Hdrol
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

4. Thanks for the support and love on here!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Everyone has to start somewhere broseph. You've got great size to work with. It's all about what u do with man. Good job so far keep that sh1t up son!
    Thanks Dan, I'm on a mission! I don't want to be the fat dad. Haha funny but that really motivates me.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION

I will feel much better when the belly is gone. Thinking this stack will put a big dent in it. Gotta get to 250 so I can run Hdrol
    Hell yea bro u know what's up! I wanna get to 250 before I inject. I'm already down to 260. This stack is where its at! U using ab, tp and alphamine?
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

7. There's a little man under there somewhere. I get it now. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

8. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Hell yea bro u know what's up! I wanna get to 250 before I inject. I'm already down to 260. This stack is where its at! U using ab, tp and alphamine?
    Yeah the testify stack with alphamine! If I can get my diet under control I think I can drop 20 in 8 weeks. That's my biggest flaw.

9. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION

Yeah the testify stack with alphamine! If I can get my diet under control I think I can drop 20 in 8 weeks. That's my biggest flaw.
    Same stack I'm runnin! Let's do this!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

10. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Same stack I'm runnin! Let's do this!
    Yeah we both won that! I'm stoked to see how this test powder differs from the effects of daa alone and how strong the AI is. I'm new to anabeta so this should be interesting.

11. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION

Yeah we both won that! I'm stoked to see how this test powder differs from the effects of daa alone and how strong the AI is. I'm new to anabeta so this should be interesting.
    Test powder is awesome... I have 2 tubs... I'm new to anabeta as well so we are on missions
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

12. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION

Diets gotta be on man. Biggest factor in my eyes anyway.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

13. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Test powder is awesome... I have 2 tubs... I'm new to anabeta as well so we are on missions
    Seek and destroy!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

Diets gotta be on man. Biggest factor in my eyes anyway.
    Guess I got to get serious!

15. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION

Seek and destroy!
    All Damn day
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

16. Pissing in the wind if the diet isn't on point. The food is the biggest part of the equation in any of this game, gaining or losing.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

17. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Pissing in the wind if the diet isn't on point. The food is the biggest part of the equation in any of this game, gaining or losing.
    Agreed!!!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

18. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Pissing in the wind if the diet isn't on point. The food is the biggest part of the equation in any of this game, gaining or losing.
    Haha this is the truest thing I've ever seen GreyBush say lol...I've been doing this a long time and never saw the results I wanted until about 6 months ago when I finally got my diet right. I've actually had better results in the last 6 months than I've had in the last 6 years lol. I started really getting serious about 8 months ago and was like 250 with around 25% BF. lots of good bros around here to help you out too.
    Purus labs Rep

19. Subbed. Good luck

20. You had me at Greybush! Lol

21. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76
    Subbed. Good luck
    Thanks man!

22. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    You had me at Greybush! Lol
    Lol what's funny is if I type grey bush as two separate words my phone auto corrects it to GreyBush lol
    Purus labs Rep

23. Maybe I should log my diet alongside for accountability. Even though I have a pretty harsh critic at home and work it might help if I keep track and post it in the community.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

Lol what's funny is if I type grey bush as two separate words my phone auto corrects it to GreyBush lol
    I had to add it to my phones dictionary!

25. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION
    Maybe I should log my diet alongside for accountability. Even though I have a pretty harsh critic at home and work it might help if I keep track and post it in the community.
    Couldn't hurt anything. Alot of knowledge around here
    Purus labs Rep

26. Name:  d1f65_ORIG-Midget20Wrestler20Fuzzy20Cupid.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  10.7 KB

Its ok bros im here now for the awesomeness

27. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    I had to add it to my phones dictionary!
    I'm feeling the love now!

28. My appetite is starting to go up! I'm going to have to start grilling more chicken and keeping it with me at work! Tonight is the first time I've been this hungry in a long time. I think the last time I ran daa and erase I ruined myself on tuna but I'm going to have to force myself to do it again.

29. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION
    My appetite is starting to go up! I'm going to have to start grilling more chicken and keeping it with me at work! Tonight is the first time I've been this hungry in a long time. I think the last time I ran daa and erase I ruined myself on tuna but I'm going to have to force myself to do it again.
    It's that Anabeta brosef! Good sign of anabolism taking place! :-)

It's early too so this is a good sign of what's to come!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

30. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

It's that Anabeta brosef! Good sign of anabolism taking place! :-)

It's early too so this is a good sign of what's to come!
    I agree, way too early for the DAA. I read up more on the anabeta and I'm excited!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PES/USP Testifying for my Muscles, Celorza to the Stand!!
    By Celorza in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 505
    Last Post: 10-22-2012, 08:09 PM
  2. Getting hooked up by PES & USP Labs
    By Bolanrox in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 12:15 PM
  3. Taman heading for summer with PES/USP/Finaflex
    By taman6886 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 05-08-2012, 08:05 AM
  4. Replies: 851