*LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne
    haha, EPIC.... wait what? I'm have to try that soon. Hearing good things about it.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.73%

I'm in sorry I'm late better late then never I felt like a peeping Tom just peaking and following ur long with our posting anything keep killing it cardio is a pain but before u know it girls will be climbing up ur abs like a latter
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.54%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Yup. We currently offer red & gray. Check some other avis out (Bcazo & AZ) are both rockin these red t-shirts!
    Where could u get one of those shirts bro those are sweet.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by stubbs481 View Post
    Where could u get one of those shirts bro those are sweet.
    Red is available at www.puruslabs.net in the Promo Gear/Store section. To get grey or black (like in my AVI) you have to call in. The number is also on the site. #numberonefan
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by JR.99
    I'm in sorry I'm late better late then never I felt like a peeping Tom just peaking and following ur long with our posting anything keep killing it cardio is a pain but before u know it girls will be climbing up ur abs like a latter
    Thx man for checking back. Its an honor to have so many quality followers in my log. I apperciate everyone that has stopped in. Each and everyone of you brings a different value to being present, I try and leave no post un-answered.
    Anyway,never been the one to want full on shredded abs... Feels like I'd be way too skinny haha.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

What are you going to use after the Ph-17 is done? PCT?
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.57%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Do believe he said dpol and recycle.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.73%

Thx man for checking back. Its an honor to have so many quality followers in my log. I apperciate everyone that has stopped in. Each and everyone of you brings a different value to being present, I try and leave no post un-answered.
    Anyway,never been the one to want full on shredded abs... Feels like I'd be way too skinny haha.
    Thanks honer is ours bit I know what u mean I was 228 of chubbyness (little muscle) and I dropped to I 140 (twigg for 6 feet )I felt fragile and looked but so far it looks like your melting that fat away ( drip drip on the elliptical )
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.36%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Increase the cals. Almonds & peanut butter (& banana sandwiches) worked for me.

PB and banana sandwiches are good add in some whipped honey and they are great! Hope the PH-17 is working for you Aaron looking forward to your final conclusion. Any increase in muscle hardness? I always feel far denser when running a hormone.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.88%

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

I have been taking dpol and condense and that shirt is giving me great pumps..
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I bought two bottles of PH-17 thinking it stood for Piston Honda. I'll run them next month I think.
    BOARD TYRANT
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Yeah - I never really thought about going for the abs hardcore until recently either - I've been on a roll - leaning out & gaining a bit here & there - I just figured while I've got the momentum, I might as well go for it - why wait until summer for abs? Shred out for christmas -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%

Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531

Yeah - I never really thought about going for the abs hardcore until recently either - I've been on a roll - leaning out & gaining a bit here & there - I just figured while I've got the momentum, I might as well go for it - why wait until summer for abs? Shred out for christmas -
    I'm in Florida so it's always summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda
    I bought two bottles of PH-17 thinking it stood for Piston Honda. I'll run them next month I think.
    You brought em for the wrong reason... Send em this way & I'll log the hell out of em for ya!
    (srs)

Quote Originally Posted by jev871

I have been taking dpol and condense and that shirt is giving me great pumps..
    You can't beat that can you? Insane veins!

Quote Originally Posted by totalrecomp

PB and banana sandwiches are good add in some whipped honey and they are great! Hope the PH-17 is working for you Aaron looking forward to your final conclusion. Any increase in muscle hardness? I always feel far denser when running a hormone.
    Nice user name.
    Yeah, I'm not eating those sandwhiches too much these days. I can tell a day to day difference in the foods I eat it seems. I think I'm going to eventually give up shakes cause when I was off them for a week I seemed to "look better"...

Quote Originally Posted by JR.99

Thanks honer is ours bit I know what u mean I was 228 of chubbyness (little muscle) and I dropped to I 140 (twigg for 6 feet )I felt fragile and looked but so far it looks like your melting that fat away ( drip drip on the elliptical )
    Yeah, never really did cardio. Wanted to make it a point in this log to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

You're always right. You on a bulk or cut now? How many cals you consuming everyday?

Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811
    PCT stands for post cycle therapy.
    Always run it after any PH to boost your natty test levels up & control estrogen.
    Test Powder would be consider a "PCT".
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.57%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Cut/recomp. I'm ranging from 2300-2700 cals a day. Depends on what the day has in store.
    PES Representative
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.77%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

How do you guys figure your Maintence cals? I know there's a few ways of doing it. I used a Maintence calculator from a website and it says mine is 3100. Which seems high since my job isn't physical or anything. Just curious lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.77%

Thanks. That says about 2700 for me. Sounds more legit haha
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.57%

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    How do you guys figure your Maintence cals? I know there's a few ways of doing it. I used a Maintence calculator from a website and it says mine is 3100. Which seems high since my job isn't physical or anything. Just curious lol
    I'm currently using the scale they gave me when I got my bod pod reading. Honestly though I'm way better at just playing it by feeling. Some days I can easily go over and lose where some days right off the bat I can feel that I'm taking in too much.
    PES Representative
  20. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Nice numbers big guy!
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR
    Nice numbers as always big guy!
    Well hello there, & thank you.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%

Day 11:

Training:
    Shoulders/BIs/TRIs

(Seated) Military Press
    155lbs x 7
    165lbsx 4 (2 sets)
    145lbs x 6
    135lbs x 5
    I went for 1 single rep of 175 & failed. My shoulders lag a bit so I need all I can get to bring them up. Def seen my strength climb on these the last couple months.

H.S. Shoulder Press:
    100lbs x 8
    110lbs x 8
    120lbs x 3...
    80lbs x 12

BB Curl
    75lbs x 8
    80lbs x 6
    80lbs x 5

DB Curl
    40lbs x 5
    Then I dropped to the 35 range & did a couple sets of 8 reps each arm,inside hammer curls, & reverse barbell curl 40lbs & a couple more sets of hammer curls.

Over Head Tricep Press
    90lbs x 8
    100lbs x 8 (2 sets)
    100lbs x 6

Diet:
    Think I counted roughly 2100 calories all prior to my work out. After work out got a nice chicken breast sandwich & 8oz of powerade to wash it down.

Notes:
    Not too much to note. Seen a headache or two pop up yesterday, I recall. Not holding much bloat. Starting to reveal more definition & saturation (& chest) espically in the shoulder area. No major drops in strength. The vascularity & fullness seems to be present but it's slight (which could be to the short half-life of 17).
    Overall nothing bad to note.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Strong shoulders bro!!! F and a
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Strong shoulders bro!!! F and a
    Bro I've been following your tips...
    Plus I just go in there with my head down, music blaring & a "I don't give a **** attitude", it's seems to be working. Plus my shoulders seem to lack in growing so I try and push em as hard as I can as of late.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.77%

Def solid shoulder day bro! I saw a HUGE jump in my shoulder strength when I started doing standing military press.
    Purus labs Rep
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%

Def solid shoulder day bro! I saw a HUGE jump in my shoulder strength when I started doing standing military press.
    Standing is a bit harder to balance, would probably have to drop the weight & focus on form...
    I've been wanting to hit up some snatch and cleans.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.77%

Standing is a bit harder to balance, would probably have to drop the weight & focus on form...
    I've been wanting to hit up some snatch and cleans.
    I think that's why all my other shoulder lifts went up. Just because I had to focus on form so much it really tore em up. I've haven't done any form of cleans in forever! I may throw clean and presses in after pct.
    Purus labs Rep
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.35%

Plus I just go in there with my head down, music blaring & a "I don't give a **** attitude", it's seems to be working. Plus my shoulders seem to lack in growing so I try and push em as hard as I can as of late.
    Please share those tips. I have the weakest shoulders ever. =/
  29. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.25%

AWESOME work day bro!!
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%

Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw
    AWESOME work day bro!!
    Had to get it in.

Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9

Please share those tips. I have the weakest shoulders ever. =/
    Check your head at the door & the only thing stopping you from lifting more weight than last time is your brain haha.
    Really man lately I've been putting/adding weight on to see where I'm at. I never really strength trained per say; I've always focused on reps/sets, now I focus on quality, making reps count, & pushing my self more than the last time. Making the most of my reps & sets, but don't be surprised if ya see me hit the DTP style again.

I think that's why all my other shoulder lifts went up. Just because I had to focus on form so much it really tore em up. I've haven't done any form of cleans in forever! I may throw clean and presses in after pct.
    Yeah... Standing press I'd need a spot for sure.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Hell yea bro... Some moves you have to cheat on to shock growth... Your Killin it and I'm Seein a big diff with you lifts... Starting out strong and only gettin better.
    Your doin awesome!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  32. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Hell yea bro... Some moves you have to cheat on to shock growth... Your Killin it and I'm Seein a big diff with you lifts... Starting out strong and only gettin better.
    Your doin awesome!
    Thx for your support! You got people growing around here!
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.03%

Thx for your support! You got people growing around here!
    I hope so lol everyone's different... I'm just teaching my methods and what I've been trained and seems to do well
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%

Love to see the progress mayne!!!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  35. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%

You want to laugh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8Qd6...e_gdata_player

Watch these fools on the decline hammer strength and listen to what they are saying.

ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.36%

You want to laugh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8Qd6...e_gdata_player

Watch these fools on the decline hammer strength and listen to what they are saying.

12min hmm.. omg lol
  37. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%

Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc

12min hmm.. omg lol
    I think the first 3-5 minutes is where I got the biggest laugh.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.77%

Haha ive watched some if their vids before. Pretty funny stuff.
    "Snapped some sh1t up" might just be my new saying lol
    Purus labs Rep
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.36%

I think the first 3-5 minutes is where I got the biggest laugh.
    I got my good laugh in then youtube got the best of me and I wander into some of there other vids and was cracking up even more.
  40. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%

"Your legs are shaking, you're coming up off the seat!"

haha...
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lg sciences ph-17
    By Bigham28 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 05-05-2013, 08:34 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-22-2012, 07:23 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-14-2012, 12:46 PM
  4. Going rate for discontinued ph's?
    By MitchKov in forum Anabolics