Rated PH-17.

Page 7 of 32 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Yeah. There's also DTP protocol. Your advice is noted. We will see what I come up with next week AZ.
    Hit that DTP up like me keep the strength and gain sexiness haa

2. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc

Hit that DTP up like me keep the strength and gain sexiness haa
    I might have to run the DTP. We'll see.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

I might have to run the DTP. We'll see.
    Dtp is gnarly. I liked the little bit I did with it.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

4. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

Dtp is gnarly. I liked the little bit I did with it.
    How long did you run the program for?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

5. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

How long did you run the program for?
    I did a little with it before the program came out.
    •   

6. How do you like the condense? I have some on the way...
    CHAOS AND PAIN AMBASSADOR!!
    Use the code Jev20 for 20% of you order at chaosandpain.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by jev871
    How do you like the condense? I have some on the way...
    Enjoy it a lot. 1.5 scoops seems to be the sweet spot for nice clean energy & pumps if ya work hard.

A lot of ppl use it to replace coffee or as an energy drink.

8. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Enjoy it a lot. 1.5 scoops seems to be the sweet spot for nice clean energy & pumps if ya work hard.

A lot of ppl use it to replace coffee or as an energy drink.
    I wish it treated me better! I don't notice the energy others do.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

9. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

I wish it treated me better! I don't notice the energy others do.
    Try 2 scoops or a stim break.
    I'm more of a CD fan than MM.

Ripper, what's up with Epic that new LG pre?

10. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Try 2 scoops or a stim break.
    I'm more of a CD fan than MM.

Ripper, what's up with Epic that new LG pre?
    Me love EPIC
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

11. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne

Me love EPIC
    Boom. I may have to give it a go eventually.

12. I'm running epic now and love it.
    I will work for supplements!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93
    I'm running epic now and love it.
    Lots of energy & pumps?

14. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Lots of energy & pumps?
    I don't really feel the stim much, but it will help push out those extra reps which gives you a hell of a pump.
    I will work for supplements!

15. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Lots of energy & pumps?
    Its one of the rare pre workout mixes that actually put me in a good mood, most pre workout mixes just make me feel like sitting in a corner and cutting my wrist. lol

Glycerol / Citrulline combo + staying hydrated will really help with maximizing your pump. My pump was actually a little too extreme today haha, my biceps were so pumped I could barely curl the bar without any weight during the middle of my workout.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

16. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne

Its one of the rare pre workout mixes that actually put me in a good mood, most pre workout mixes just make me feel like sitting in a corner and cutting my wrist. lol

Glycerol / Citrulline combo + staying hydrated will really help with maximizing your pump. My pump was actually a little too extreme today haha, my biceps were so pumped I could barely curl the bar without any weight during the middle of my workout.
    That is what I need.
    CHAOS AND PAIN AMBASSADOR!!
    Use the code Jev20 for 20% of you order at chaosandpain.com

17. Day 6:

Day started off good, ended bad. I felt good driving to the gym, slight butterflies present. Either way this is how it went:

Training:
    Leg day, DTP style.

"Leg day doesn't give a shít if you finished work at 10:30 at night, or it doesn't fit into your schedule, or if you were on your legs all day, or if you are a builder/laborer or because you've got a very active job. Leg day doesn't give a shít about that."

Leg press supersetted with calf press.
    Total plates listed for each set.

2 plates x 50
    4 plates x 40
    6 plates x 30
    8 plates x 20
    10 plates x 10
    12 plates x 10
    8 plates x 20
    6 plates x 30
    4 plates x 40
    2 plates x 50

Hit crunches after, 4 sets of 10 @ 70lbs.

Calf presses were done after each set. It was tough on some sets, felt like I could have started a bit heavier on the weights/during my sets, so we will see next time.

Diet:
    Had a good breakfast, snacked through out the day & was looking forward to a steak & snow crab dinner, which didn't happen for me. (Sipped on BCAAs intra as well.)

PH-17 Notes:
    Have not had any headaches in a while, vascularity seems to be picking up some. That's about it.

18. Good stuff bro. Strong leg pressing. No headaches ftw too.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

19. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Day 6:

Day started off good, ended bad. I felt good driving to the gym, slight butterflies present. Either way this is how it went:

Training:
    DTP style.

2 plates x 50
    4 plates x 40
    6 plates x 30
    8 plates x 20
    10 plates x 10
    12 plates x 10
    8 plates x 20
    6 plates x 30
    4 plates x 40
    2 plates x 50

Calf presses were done after each set. It was tough on some sets, felt like I could have started a bit heavier on the weights/during my sets, so we will see next time.

Diet:
    Had a good breakfast, snacked through out the day & was looking forward to a steak & snow crab dinner, which didn't happen for me.

PH-17 Notes:
    Have not had any headaches in a while, vascularity seems to be picking up some. That's about it.
    That's my boy!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

20. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

That's my boy!
    Purus Bros.

Quote Originally Posted by Randoja
    Good stuff bro. Strong leg pressing. No headaches ftw too.
    Thx mane.

21. All Damn day!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

22. Looking good Aaron! Things seem like they are starting to get rolling. Hard work always pays off on cycle or not

23. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo
    Looking good Aaron! Things seem like they are starting to get rolling. Hard work always pays off on cycle or not
    Thx, & you are right. Started off a bit rough & things def picked up. Seems thing to be getting dialed in & falling into place. DTP style should be the best of both worlds for building muscle & burning fat, it should be a good shock. I kept rest short between the higher rep cycles. We will see how productive it is as time goes on.

24. Damn bubba...300 reps in that workout!! My legs would have been concrete after that.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

25. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Damn bubba...300 reps in that workout!! My legs would have been concrete after that.
    That's the idea. Rock hard.

(Just updated too, hit some crunches after that.)

26. nice leg day mane!!

27. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw
    nice leg day mane!!
    Yup I'll do it again next week too, see if I can up the weight.

28. 14 plates?

29. Good luck mam i have to catch up on your log. ... maybe i should post mine up here.
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    What's up guys?
    Alright for those that don't know me, my name is Aaron. I've been around the boards here for over a year & have made a ton of friends along the way & LG has been kind enough to give me the courtesy to log their new prohormone PH-17, which is labeled as a "cutter". We shall see if it will help reach my goals.

---> Big thx to Luke, LifterGym33 & Ripper.

History:
    Bulked up pretty hard earlier this year. I used AndroMass v2 & saw solid results. After that I went off the beaten path a bit & had other goals I was after in my life.

Goal:
    Lean out. I think the heaviest I was at would 196/197/198lbs (after Mass v2). I dropped and held steady right around 192lbs. Today I stepped on the scale at 188, IIRC. I'll double check that # tomorrow. I'm hear to lose inches/fat not muscle. <-- Pretty obvious right?

Routine/Food:
    We will see if I can stick to an I.F. style of eating. The window would be 12p-8p. I am also a fan of 40/30/30 style macros & will try to have a P/C/F with every meal. To hold weight my cals should be around 2200, I will try to have them around 1800-1900 for this run. I have two splits I'm debating on running, have not totally made up my mind yet. Strength is important but not the top priority. Cardio will be implemented as well.

Dosing:
    I will start @ 4, 1.5ml 4 times a day.

Supplements:
    Carnivor Protein.
    ConDense.
    SLINshot.
    Multi-vitamin.

-Any questions, concerns or emotional outburst... Let's hear it.
    Team Orbit

30. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Day 6:

Training:
    Leg day, DTP style.

"Leg day doesn't give a shít if you finished work at 10:30 at night, or it doesn't fit into your schedule, or if you were on your legs all day, or if you are a builder/laborer or because you've got a very active job. Leg day doesn't give a shít about that."

2 plates x 50
    4 plates x 40
    6 plates x 30
    8 plates x 20
    10 plates x 10
    12 plates x 10
    8 plates x 20
    6 plates x 30
    4 plates x 40
    2 plates x 50

Hit crunches after, 4 sets of 10 @ 70lbs.

Diet:
    Had a good breakfast, snacked through out the day & was looking forward to a steak & snow crab dinner, which didn't happen for me. (Sipped on BCAAs intra as well.)

PH-17 Notes:
    Aaron's a beast!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lg sciences ph-17
    By Bigham28 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 05-05-2013, 08:34 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-22-2012, 07:23 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-14-2012, 12:46 PM