Rated PH-17. - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

Rated PH-17.

Page 5 of 24 First ... 3456710 ... Last
  1. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Yeah it is! 235x6 after rocking the 185,205,225 sets is killer A!
    Thx man. Trying too.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Thx man. Trying too.
    It's funny cause I'd never gotten to see one of your logs or any of ur workouts. I always suspected you were a beast, but now I know for sure.
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Real strong incline brosef! Puts my numbers to shame! Nice job.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Solid lifts bro!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  240 lbs.

No pics!?! I got all excited for nothin...lol jk
    Great lifts tho, I am taking a few more weeks off before I cycle again but I am excited to try this.
  6. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thx guys. Yeah its kinda cool. I think a few months back I was speaking with LTL & we spoke about being around the 185 point on that lift. I personally feel a lot stronger on incline that flat bench. The back & shoulders have been growing too so that could be helping the bench. Usually its the other way around for most people. Now my biceps don't seem to gain strength or take a beating, I need to switch up reps I think.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Day 4 Continued:

Hypertrophy based worked out today.
    Chest, Back, Biceps.

Incline Press:
    135lbs x 15 reps
    185lbs x 12 reps
    205lbs x 10 reps
    225 x 7 reps
    235 x 6 reps

Curls:
    55lbs x 15 reps
    70lbs x 10 reps
    80lbs x 7 reps
    Hammers:
    40lbs x 5 reps each arm.
    (Gotta break my bicep plateau)

Lat Row:
    80lbs x 12
    90lbs x 8 (4 sets)

Notes:
    I'm noticing more muscle fullness it seems. I'll confirm tomorrow. Skipped calfs cause I was wiped. All in all not bad for a 12 hour day. Still double dosing, 12ml a day.
    Serious weight on the inclines and curls ! Can't wait to see where you end up at in the end. Good stuff !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Crazy workout bro! Good job!!
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You would suggest bumping this to 6-8ml as we spoke about correct?

Yeah Buddy. AT least 6ml.

RECOVERBRO

10. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Thx FU & BM.

John I think I'm @ like 12ml.

6ml is the daily recommended dose. 1.5ml 4 times a day. I'm doing 3ml 4 times a day.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  11. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If this is similar//same as 5Aohp, I dropped a decent amount of weight on a cut with it before my wedding back in May.
  12. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy
    If this is similar//same as 5Aohp, I dropped a decent amount of weight on a cut with it before my wedding back in May.
    That's what I hear.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thx FU & BM.

John I think I'm @ like 12ml.

6ml is the daily recommended dose. 1.5ml 4 times a day. I'm doing 3ml 4 times a day.
    Oh ok. Cool. Yeah thats pretty sweet. Run that for 6-8 weeks, and you wont be sorry..LOL

RECOVERBRO

14. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Day 5:

Woke up, felt great & still feeling great!
    Dosed 3ml first thing. Off day today. I'll try & keep the cals low. No headaches either!
    Spoke with PL AB cause I felt like a few muscle groups need a shock, as they seem stagnant. I'll be thinking of some shock methods to put into play next week to get some blood filled pumps. I want the feeling I had when I 1st touched a weight: sore & pumped for days.

-Got an avi update of me that shall serve as the before I guess, & I def need to lean out. I like the look of the Purus T better so don't be surprised if I switch it up (again).
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Day 5:

Woke up, felt great & still feeling great!
    Dosed 3ml first thing. Off day today. I'll try & keep the cals low. No headaches either!
    Spoke with PL AB cause I felt like a few muscle groups need a shock, as they seem stagnant. I'll be thinking of some shock methods to put into play next week to get some blood filled pumps. I want the feeling I had when I 1st touched a weight: sore & pumped for days.

-Got an avi update of me that shall serve as the before I guess, & I def need to lean out. I like the look of the Purus T better so don't be surprised if I switch it up (again).
    I know what you mean on some groups brother... Some lifts you can cheat on to do a lot more weight! Which will shock your muscle for growth. SOME lifts... Not like overhead presses or somethin u can snap shiz up with. But shrugs and curls. They are working wonders!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  16. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    I know what you mean on some groups brother... Some lifts you can cheat on to do a lot more weight! Which will shock your muscle for growth. SOME lifts... Not like overhead presses or somethin u can snap shiz up with. But shrugs and curls. They are working wonders!
    That's it. In before I try and OHP 80lbs for 300 reps. I recall a going that on BB's forum haha.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You wearing pasties in that AVI?? Lmao
    The back is vital with your bench. The lats flexed and tight provide the stable platform to push from. What muscles need the shock?
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  18. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

You wearing pasties in that AVI?? Lmao
    The back is vital with your bench. The lats flexed and tight provide the stable platform to push from. What muscles need the shock?
    Yeah back has to be strong for bench to improve. Arms basically, but im do it with every group. I'm going to try and incorporate some drop sets & such, high reps just to give a shock.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Try this drop routine...Get to your heavy set and take it to failure. Rest a minute and hit that again to failure and go right into 2 drop sets to failure. This keeps the strength aspect there but then crushes it with blood.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  20. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Try this drop routine...Get to your heavy set and take it to failure. Rest a minute and hit that again to failure and go right into 2 drop sets to failure. This keeps the strength aspect there but then crushes it with blood.
    Yeah. There's also DTP protocol. Your advice is noted. We will see what I come up with next week AZ.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Yeah. There's also DTP protocol. Your advice is noted. We will see what I come up with next week AZ.
    Hit that DTP up like me keep the strength and gain sexiness haa
  22. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc

Hit that DTP up like me keep the strength and gain sexiness haa
    I might have to run the DTP. We'll see.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

I might have to run the DTP. We'll see.
    Dtp is gnarly. I liked the little bit I did with it.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  24. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

Dtp is gnarly. I liked the little bit I did with it.
    How long did you run the program for?
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

How long did you run the program for?
    I did a little with it before the program came out.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  240 lbs.

How do you like the condense? I have some on the way...
  27. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jev871
    How do you like the condense? I have some on the way...
    Enjoy it a lot. 1.5 scoops seems to be the sweet spot for nice clean energy & pumps if ya work hard.

A lot of ppl use it to replace coffee or as an energy drink.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Enjoy it a lot. 1.5 scoops seems to be the sweet spot for nice clean energy & pumps if ya work hard.

A lot of ppl use it to replace coffee or as an energy drink.
    I wish it treated me better! I don't notice the energy others do.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  29. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

I wish it treated me better! I don't notice the energy others do.
    Try 2 scoops or a stim break.
    I'm more of a CD fan than MM.

Ripper, what's up with Epic that new LG pre?
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Try 2 scoops or a stim break.
    I'm more of a CD fan than MM.

Ripper, what's up with Epic that new LG pre?
    Me love EPIC
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  31. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne

Me love EPIC
    Boom. I may have to give it a go eventually.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.

I'm running epic now and love it.
    I will work for supplements!
  33. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93
    I'm running epic now and love it.
    Lots of energy & pumps?
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.

Lots of energy & pumps?
    I don't really feel the stim much, but it will help push out those extra reps which gives you a hell of a pump.
    I will work for supplements!
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Lots of energy & pumps?
    Its one of the rare pre workout mixes that actually put me in a good mood, most pre workout mixes just make me feel like sitting in a corner and cutting my wrist. lol

Glycerol / Citrulline combo + staying hydrated will really help with maximizing your pump. My pump was actually a little too extreme today haha, my biceps were so pumped I could barely curl the bar without any weight during the middle of my workout.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne

Its one of the rare pre workout mixes that actually put me in a good mood, most pre workout mixes just make me feel like sitting in a corner and cutting my wrist. lol

Glycerol / Citrulline combo + staying hydrated will really help with maximizing your pump. My pump was actually a little too extreme today haha, my biceps were so pumped I could barely curl the bar without any weight during the middle of my workout.
    That is what I need.
  37. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Day 6:

Day started off good, ended bad. I felt good driving to the gym, slight butterflies present. Either way this is how it went:

Training:
    Leg day, DTP style.

"Leg day doesn't give a shít if you finished work at 10:30 at night, or it doesn't fit into your schedule, or if you were on your legs all day, or if you are a builder/laborer or because you've got a very active job. Leg day doesn't give a shít about that."

Leg press supersetted with calf press.
    Total plates listed for each set.

2 plates x 50
    4 plates x 40
    6 plates x 30
    8 plates x 20
    10 plates x 10
    12 plates x 10
    8 plates x 20
    6 plates x 30
    4 plates x 40
    2 plates x 50

Hit crunches after, 4 sets of 10 @ 70lbs.

Calf presses were done after each set. It was tough on some sets, felt like I could have started a bit heavier on the weights/during my sets, so we will see next time.

Diet:
    Had a good breakfast, snacked through out the day & was looking forward to a steak & snow crab dinner, which didn't happen for me. (Sipped on BCAAs intra as well.)

PH-17 Notes:
    Have not had any headaches in a while, vascularity seems to be picking up some. That's about it.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good stuff bro. Strong leg pressing. No headaches ftw too.
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Day 6:

Day started off good, ended bad. I felt good driving to the gym, slight butterflies present. Either way this is how it went:

Training:
    DTP style.

Leg press supersetted with calf press.
    Total plates listed for each set.

2 plates x 50
    4 plates x 40
    6 plates x 30
    8 plates x 20
    10 plates x 10
    12 plates x 10
    8 plates x 20
    6 plates x 30
    4 plates x 40
    2 plates x 50

Calf presses were done after each set. It was tough on some sets, felt like I could have started a bit heavier on the weights/during my sets, so we will see next time.

Diet:
    Had a good breakfast, snacked through out the day & was looking forward to a steak & snow crab dinner, which didn't happen for me.

PH-17 Notes:
    Have not had any headaches in a while, vascularity seems to be picking up some. That's about it.
    That's my boy!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  40. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

That's my boy!
    Purus Bros.

Quote Originally Posted by Randoja
    Good stuff bro. Strong leg pressing. No headaches ftw too.
    Thx mane.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lg sciences ph-17
    By Bigham28 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 05-05-2013, 07:34 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-22-2012, 06:23 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-14-2012, 11:46 AM
  4. Going rate for discontinued ph's?