Rated PH-17.

Page 32 of 39 First ... 3031323334 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Going to really pimp in my log?

    Just playing man, I'm already subbed.

    imp:
    I would.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Going to really pimp in my log?

    Just playing man, I'm already subbed.

    imp:
    Get in where ya fit in fool
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811

    Get in where ya fit in fool
    Too short.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I want to go to your gym!

    and I want to know what that is in your avatar?!!??

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

    and I want to know what that is in your avatar?!!??
    Their testicles with faces..true story
    •   
       


  6. Alright guys woke up today not feeling so well. I'm tired, stomach is a bit upset & I'm dragging. Today on the menu should be legs, & a trip to the grocery store.
    We will see what happens...

    Final stretch.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Alright guys woke up today not feeling so well. I'm tired, stomach is a bit upset & I'm dragging. Today on the menu should be legs, & a trip to the grocery store.
    We will see what happens...

    Final stretch.
    Get well bro! That's how I felt yesterday
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Get well bro! That's how I felt yesterday
    Thx man! I'm ready to get back to the gym.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  9. Took a couple sick days myself, seems like everyones been under the weather lately...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  10. I felt the same this morning man.hopefully it passes for ya
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Alright guys woke up today not feeling so well. I'm tired, stomach is a bit upset & I'm dragging. Today on the menu should be legs, & a trip to the grocery store.
    We will see what happens...

    Final stretch.
    Dude, make sure you get plenty of rest and knock that shyt out! I've been sick just over a week now and finally feel 'normal'. Shyt is going around it seems........

  12. Hope I steer clear! Get better bro there's stuff to lift up and put back down damn it! I had a head cold last week but besides that been alright so far..
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  13. Thanks guys... Still trying to get food down, not hungry. At work now so when I get off hopefully I'm ready.

    :420:
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  14. BTW your avi looks delicious...
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  15. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    BTW your avi looks delicious...
    I wouldn't know about that particular one... Some others though I could tell you about.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  16. "As I age, I get increasingly frustrated by estrogen-riddled boys posing as men. They claim to be men, but they cry that the reps hurt, that they don't have time to eat, and those sniffles prevent them from training. Are you a real man or one of these false man-children?

    No matter what's happening in your life, there's always a choice. Lift the f*cking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting. Yes, your body will convulse in defense. Don't tell me you thought this was supposed to be easy."
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    "As I age, I get increasingly frustrated by estrogen-riddled boys posing as men. They claim to be men, but they cry that the reps hurt, that they don't have time to eat, and those sniffles prevent them from training. Are you a real man or one of these false man-children?

    No matter what's happening in your life, there's always a choice. Lift the f*cking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting. Yes, your body will convulse in defense. Don't tell me you thought this was supposed to be easy."
    It isn't supposed to be easy?

  18. If it was easy,everyone would look like us!!
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  19. Why don't you down a few of those Emergen C packets before you hit the gym?? Might make you feel better...

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Why don't you down a few of those Emergen C packets before you hit the gym?? Might make you feel better...
    i've been mixing those with bcaas lately to help fight the funk
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  21. Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    i've been mixing those with bcaas lately to help fight the funk

    I was going to say mix w/ bcaas!!! You read my mind! My friend carries those w/ her out and get's the bartender's to mix her Grey Goose w/ the orange flav ones!!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

    I was going to say mix w/ bcaas!!! You read my mind! My friend carries those w/ her out and get's the bartender's to mix her Grey Goose w/ the orange flav ones!!
    Old lawrd....

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    BTW your avi looks delicious...
    Great now I can never change my avi....


    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  24. Thought you might appreciate this bubba:

    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  25. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Thought you might appreciate this bubba:

    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaJ3w_fAdoI">YouTube Link</a>
    SH130 (You know this highway Mr.Elorza?)
    85 MPH, shytin' & gettin' all the way down that road.



    They make a Hennessey Viper too. Powerful machines.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lg sciences ph-17
    By Bigham28 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 05-05-2013, 08:34 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-22-2012, 07:23 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-14-2012, 12:46 PM
  4. Going rate for discontinued ph's?
    By MitchKov in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-26-2009, 02:53 PM
  5. ph/ps for strength?
    By Matt T in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-22-2002, 04:37 PM
Log in
Log in