Rated PH-17.

Page 3 of 32 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I see you finally got my birfday present in. When are you sending it my way?!

2. Any of you LG reps get a chance to try either product yet? Or seen results from anyone who have completed a cycle or 2 yet?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

3. your answer in no on both accounts. it only hit the the rep oder form last week.. you sir are a guinea pig.

i have an older guy on testren and so far hes doing really well on it and is only half doseing. thats all i got for you so far.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

4. I'm late but all up in this phucka now!!

Awesome to see an Aaron log. If I'm gonna get some honesty in a log anywhere,it'll be in here. Bring it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy
    I'm late but all up in this phucka now!!

Awesome to see an Aaron log. If I'm gonna get some honesty in a log anywhere,it'll be in here. Bring it.
    Sup old friend? Nice to see ya away from the word game.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Work has been busy as phuck. The word thing is easy to do on my phone, so I blow it up sometimes. lol

7. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Lmao. Word up. I stay seeing homie on that lol.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

8. I'm in! lets see what one of your logs looks like!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Lmao. Word up. I stay seeing homie on that lol.
    LOL It happens! Lots of times I am sitting around waiting for a word or directive so I hop on the AM app, read up and post in the word thread. I know I can at least type a word before having to shut it down! I couldn't be typing this if I was on the job unless I was in the office. I'm home all damn day today for a change! The only time I'm leaving is to meet the wife for lunch and the gym.

10. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo
    I'm in! lets see what one of your logs looks like!!
    Nothing unusual. Posting some #s & poppin' a few pills (& liquids)... You know the same ole same ole.

11. I'm late but I'm in.
    I will work for supplements!

12. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy

LOL It happens! Lots of times I am sitting around waiting for a word or directive so I hop on the AM app, read up and post in the word thread. I know I can at least type a word before having to shut it down! I couldn't be typing this if I was on the job unless I was in the office. I'm home all damn day today for a change! The only time I'm leaving is to meet the wife for lunch and the gym.
    I feel you lol. Because I be on this sh!t when I get home to because of boredom lol and also to gain knowledge and be nosey lol.

Btw get a life Jp

13. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman

I feel you lol. Because I be on this sh!t when I get home to because of boredom lol and also to gain knowledge and be nosey lol.

Btw get a life Jp
    My night life is crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93
    I'm late but I'm in.
    Nice sig.

14. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman

Btw get a life Jp
    You in Brooklyn HH or just a Nets fan?

15. Guess I need to eat some lightning because that sure isn't thunder coming out.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

16. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Guess I need to eat some lightning because that sure isn't thunder coming out.
    Naw, you just need one of the shirts.

17. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Naw, you just need one of the shirts.
    you need my shipping infor or.....

18. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy

You in Brooklyn HH or just a Nets fan?
    I'm from Brooklyn and turned into a nets fan lmfao. Being honest. I'm more if a Knicks fan

19. Sub'd for more beast mode -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

20. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

My night life is crazy.

Nice sig.
    Mine used to be. I miss those days. Different women every weekend. It was great but also gets you broke lol

21. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman

I'm from Brooklyn and turned into a nets fan lmfao. Being honest. I'm more if a Knicks fan
    Nice. I'm taking my first trip to NYC in Nov. Looking forward to it.

22. You guys got me laughing a bit here.

23. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy

Nice. I'm taking my first trip to NYC in Nov. Looking forward to it.
    NYC is the best. I try and deny it at times when everything keeps getting expensive and sh!t lol. But u most def will enjoy it here. Where u staying at? And where u from?

24. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman

NYC is the best. I try and deny it at times when everything keeps getting expensive and sh!t lol. But u most def will enjoy it here. Where u staying at? And where u from?
    We are staying at The Wellington on 55th and 7th. I'm from Charlotte, NC. Never been so my wife is taking for my birthday.

Thanks for letting us hijack your tread Aaron. Lol

25. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy

We are staying at The Wellington on 55th and 7th. I'm from Charlotte, NC. Never been so my wife is taking for my birthday.

Thanks for letting us hijack your tread Aaron. Lol
    It's all good, better than me doing all the posting all day.

26. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

It's all good, better than me doing all the posting all day.
    Back on topic....

...about those t shirts (;

27. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

Back on topic....

They are available for order.

28. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Back on topic....

you can call in and order. Just got a red and a black shirt... $37.37 shipped!!!

Purus love in the house!!!!

29. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    you can call in and order. Just got a red and a black shirt... $37.37 shipped!!!

Purus love in the house!!!!
    The black one's pretty sweet
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

30. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo

The black one's pretty sweet
    Wish I would've known a few days ago.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lg sciences ph-17
    By Bigham28 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 05-05-2013, 09:34 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-22-2012, 08:23 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-14-2012, 01:46 PM
  4. Going rate for discontinued ph's?
    By MitchKov in forum Anabolics