Rated PH-17.

Page 28 of 39 First ... 2627282930 ... Last

  1. Looking goo bro! Thought you said you lost size and weren't looking full? I call bs!!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience


  2. Them guns! Great job Aaron
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Looking goo bro! Thought you said you lost size and weren't looking full? I call bs!!
    Ya dude lookin more stacked then most on here ****!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  4. The guys, means a lot. Appreciate the support.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  5. yes i am still working on how much to take and how to make it best work for me.. the flavor is kinda meh.. but so far the only big issue ive had is geting my hand into the damn tub to get a scoop.. perhaps you guys should get a long handle scooper in there for us fat handed fooKs
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx
    yes i am still working on how much to take and how to make it best work for me.. the flavor is kinda meh.. but so far the only big issue ive had is geting my hand into the damn tub to get a scoop.. perhaps you guys should get a long handle scooper in there for us fat handed fooKs
    1 scoop & a half works good for me bud, I drink it on the way to the gym.
    You got apple right? That's my favorite.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  7. yea apple.. a little salty. but so far i found the best for me is 1 scoop 1 hr prior then 2 heapin scoops of hemavol and then when i get to the gym 2 shots of epic! thats been pretty fookin good.. will test again tonight!.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  8. You are a thick looking 185 Aa! On another note, I know you are into bikes and was wondering if you had ever checked out these sites?

    BlingRockets.com
    CustomFighters.com

    Some crazy 2 wheeled heaven on them
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  9. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    yea apple.. a little salty. but so far i found the best for me is 1 scoop 1 hr prior then 2 heapin scoops of hemavol and then when i get to the gym 2 shots of epic! thats been pretty fookin good.. will test again tonight!.
    Insane!!
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  10. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    You are a thick looking 185 Aa! On another note, I know you are into bikes and was wondering if you had ever checked out these sites?

    BlingRockets.com
    CustomFighters.com

    Some crazy 2 wheeled heaven on them
    I need to be a leaner 185, but thx brother. Everyone always pegs my weight around 200. Most I weighed was 197 roughly.
    I'll def check those sites out later today.

    Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx
    yea apple.. a little salty. but so far i found the best for me is 1 scoop 1 hr prior then 2 heapin scoops of hemavol and then when i get to the gym 2 shots of epic! thats been pretty fookin good.. will test again tonight!.
    Shyt brah!!!

    Cardio vascular haha
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  11. I would have to agree definitely swole

  12. Thanks for the PM broski, totes in on this!
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx
    Thanks for the PM broski, totes in on this!
    Welcome.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Snapped a quick pic after my work out today (sorry poor quality). Shower & protein & I'll get to everyone's questions.
    That isn't you. The colors aren't all inverted and crazy like.

    DAT MASS.
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  15. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Snapped a quick pic after my work out today (sorry poor quality). Shower & protein & I'll get to everyone's questions.
    Dam son it looks like u could phuck some dudes up and finish them off with a headlock

  16. Quote Originally Posted by JR.99

    Dam son it looks like u could phuck some dudes up and finish them off with a headlock
    I'm mostly calm now a days...
    Eventually once I shed this fat I'm going to make the size creep back up just more lean.

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    That isn't you. The colors aren't all inverted and crazy like.

    DAT MASS.
    haha, try to stay incognito.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Day 23:

    Alright so quick update. Hit legs yesterday/tonight.
    Leg curls, squats, leg press, calf raises, & some leg extensions. Moved quick to get it done. Didn't record weight. Know they took a beating cause they were wobbley leaving the gym & they ache a bit.

    Diet, I have to tighten that up a bit with cardio. Plan to get some HIIT in this evening as I feel that was killing calories for me helping me right along.

    Notes:
    PH-17 is definitely shining. Water retention is less, vascularity is picking up, libido is still on the rise, strength is still there, & energy/endurance is still notable in the gym. Perhaps they can dub this as the non stimulant fat burner.
    I have seen to be down 5lbs in weight roughly w/relatively no size loss & for the most part I'm moving the same damn weight as higher body weights prior to this log. I don't think I have added any muscle but mirror wise I do appear to maintain size & get a bit "sharper". I'm have to tweak the diet or get cardio back on track to drive this home. I'm still noticing the hardness & slight fullness. Goodnl stuff so far.
    My vascularity shows up very slight then I am more dense & not peeled yet.
    Hell yeah! Nice update!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  18. I'm definently lot more chill now but a couple of drinks might flips a switch

    Good stuff your heading in the right direction BIG A its all with time

  19. Quote Originally Posted by JR.99
    I'm definently lot more chill now but a couple of drinks might flips a switch

    Good stuff your heading in the right direction BIG A its all with time
    I walked in a bar, middle of a bar fight after movie to get a drink with this chick; Just was off AndroMass v2 a month prior haha, seen a mini riot so was going to leave had to take a piss 1st though....
    When I came out I stopped for a 2nd by a pool table to look for the chick (she was sitting on other side of bar) & this skinny guy like why you stop? You're freakin massive you don't need to stop...

    Funniest thing haha... I was 197 roughly.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Day 23:

    Alright so quick update. Hit legs yesterday/tonight.
    Leg curls, squats, leg press, calf raises, & some leg extensions. Moved quick to get it done. Didn't record weight. Know they took a beating cause they were wobbley leaving the gym & they ache a bit.

    Diet, I have to tighten that up a bit with cardio. Plan to get some HIIT in this evening as I feel that was killing calories for me helping me right along.

    Notes:
    PH-17 is definitely shining. Water retention is less, vascularity is picking up, libido is still on the rise, strength is still there, & energy/endurance is still notable in the gym. Perhaps they can dub this as the non stimulant fat burner.
    I have seen to be down 5lbs in weight roughly w/relatively no size loss & for the most part I'm moving the same damn weight as higher body weights prior to this log. I don't think I have added any muscle but mirror wise I do appear to maintain size & get a bit "sharper". I'm have to tweak the diet or get cardio back on track to drive this home. I'm still noticing the hardness & slight fullness. Good stuff so far.
    My vascularity shows up very slight then I am more dense & not peeled yet.
    dem veins bro.. sick!!!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

    dem veins bro.. sick!!!
    Thx brother... Gonna try and reveal em more by peeling a bit more.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  22. Yeah I remember that skinny guy was me I was gonna walk behind u so I could get through the crowd

  23. Quote Originally Posted by JR.99
    Yeah I remember that skinny guy was me I was gonna walk behind u so I could get through the crowd
    It sucks. Chicks like them abs, but when it time to kick some ass you need the hulk bulk...



    (Dogs: pits & rots, don't have no phuckin abs)
    #random.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  24. Train to look like Arnold but all women want is Edward from twilight...
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Train to look like Arnold but all women want is Edward from twilight...


    He's strong as phuck... He can bench cars... (srs) & he's fast.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lg sciences ph-17
    By Bigham28 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 05-05-2013, 08:34 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-22-2012, 07:23 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-14-2012, 12:46 PM
  4. Going rate for discontinued ph's?
    By MitchKov in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-26-2009, 02:53 PM
  5. ph/ps for strength?
    By Matt T in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-22-2002, 04:37 PM
Log in
Log in