Rated PH-17.

Page 27 of 39 First ... 2526272829 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Well bro your not small by any means! Have u measured your arms?
    Nope, phuckin need too... I Look kinda juicy haha....
    When training is intense & diet is right, I think I can add some size quick. Just need to make sure I'm hitting the cardio on off days.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Nope, phuckin need too... I Look kinda juicy haha....
    When training is intense & diet is right, I think I can add some size quick. Just need to make sure I'm hitting the cardio on off days.
    Hell yes
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Hell yes
    You ever took any measurements?

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Wow...the man,the myth,the Purus leader!! Looking think and inked bubba.
    Thx man, on my way to dry & vascularity like you!

    Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

    DAMN DUDE!!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  4. those gotta be at least 17" or 17.5.. maybe 18

  5. Last cycle my arms
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw
    those gotta be at least 17" or 17.5.. maybe 18


    & AB your has to be like 20"
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1



    & AB your has to be like 20"
    Idk now but was 19.5 nothin crazy
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  8. Lights out:

    Just sprayed on 12 sprays of 7-Keto spray (thx Ripper), had a Carnivor shake w/banana followed by a chicken breast & now it's time for rest.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Lights out:

    Just sprayed on 12 sprays of 7-Keto spray (thx Ripper), had a Carnivor shake w/banana followed by a chicken breast & now it's time for rest.
    Nice! 12 sprays. Since you said i need 4 bottles to run a full cycle, i think im going to snag that deal from NP for Ph17 and 7-keto x4 haha

    Nice tats. Im finishing my sleeve as well

  10. I think I'm rocking almost 16s lol
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Xylez

    Nice! 12 sprays. Since you said i need 4 bottles to run a full cycle, i think im going to snag that deal from NP for Ph17 and 7-keto x4 haha

    Nice tats. Im finishing my sleeve as well
    Thx, yeah I like tats. I ride motorcycles though...

    Bro I would, 4 bottles with the 7-Keto, & the old saying "eat clean train dirty"... You'll will def see some good results man. If you log it link me up.
    I'm quite pleasantly surprised with PH-17 actually.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo
    I think I'm rocking almost 16s lol
    You phreakin shredded though boss, abs, deep cuts/saturations...
    Whole 9.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    I think I'm rocking almost 16s lol
    ive got those 15.5 guns

  14. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Snapped a quick pic after my work out today (sorry poor quality). Shower & protein & I'll get to everyone's questions.
    Swoll, fuggin nice ass arms, you got some nice dense mass on you!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc

    Swoll, fuggin nice ass arms, you got some nice dense mass on you!
    Thx Marc, pic doesn't do it much justice. Remember add the mass then strip the fat... I know you got this.

    Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

    ive got those 15.5 guns
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Thx Marc, pic doesn't do it much justice. Remember add the mass then strip the fat... I know you got this.



    haha i know i know

  17. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Thx Marc, pic doesn't do it much justice. Remember add the mass then strip the fat... I know you got this.



    Yes and time to kill it.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    ive got those 15.5 guns
    Feelinh ya 100% on that 16's may be high for now haha we have exact stats height/weight wise.

    Will update the old avatar with a for real pic of me and my progress.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  19. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    You phreakin shredded though boss, abs, deep cuts/saturations...
    Whole 9.
    Somewhat haha
    On the way though without a doubt after a sloppy layoff. I was holding most fat I had in awhile but I was beating it in the gym and in cardio/conditioning. Back on the aesthetic grind for awhile
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Feelinh ya 100% on that 16's may be high for now haha we have exact stats height/weight wise.

    Will update the old avatar with a for real pic of me and my progress.
    you weigh 170? (im 169.5)

    sorry i havent updated my stats next to my avatar in awhile

  21. Quote Originally Posted by purelife2
    i think he is just using mirror to judge his progress..im taking half the dose he is and my weight goes up and down slightly..i judge by the mirror as well
    Yeah I think I fluctuate about 2lbs or so.

    Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx
    so AJ i assume youre trying to lose some weight thus why you chose to run the 17.. that said.. hows your strength maintained and by chance did you do a body fat test prior to your start? im curious if your maintaining you mass or not. 5lbs down is nice and all but only if your keeping your mass at the same time. please share with us your take on my questions.
    Got the response up (if you haven't seen it already).
    Really glad I got a chance to log PH-17.
    Stuff like this that'll make sure LG stays on the map.
    BTW brother, You try the ConDense yet?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    you weigh 170? (im 169.5)

    sorry i havent updated my stats next to my avatar in awhile

    Well Nevermind

    188ish
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  23. Damn brah, I can't believe I got in without tickets.



    To the gun show, lookin stacked!
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  24. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Snapped a quick pic after my work out today (sorry poor quality). Shower & protein & I'll get to everyone's questions.
    Looking big my dude!!!!!

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  25. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Swoll, fuggin nice ass arms, you got some nice dense mass on you!

    Agree, arms are looking swole for sure! Something is working for you.....


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Thx, yeah I like tats. I ride motorcycles though...

    Bro I would, 4 bottles with the 7-Keto, & the old saying "eat clean train dirty"... You'll will def see some good results man. If you log it link me up.
    I'm quite pleasantly surprised with PH-17 actually.

    "eat clean train dirty" I think that may be added to my signature...I like it!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lg sciences ph-17
    By Bigham28 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 05-05-2013, 09:34 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-22-2012, 08:23 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-14-2012, 01:46 PM
  4. Going rate for discontinued ph's?
    By MitchKov in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-26-2009, 03:53 PM
  5. ph/ps for strength?
    By Matt T in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-22-2002, 05:37 PM
Log in
Log in