Rated PH-17.

Page 23 of 39 First ... 2122232425 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Yeah eggs, hard boiled I'm not a huge fan of. How's training you still shedding body fat?
    Easier to get protein in I need during the day instead of 8 hours for me.
    Yeah I hear ya bro, LG is tough at times, but I am pretty used to it. Fat is coming off slowly but surely. I am a couple weeks behind where I would like to be goal wise, but I still have some time left to shine.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443


  2. hey ajp, talked to the warehouse yesterday she said LG33 did actually submit that order but she lost your shipping info and he was gone so she couldnt get ahold of him. anyhow you should have in a day or two!
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   
       


  3. I saw a jar of sweet potato butter this afternoon at a local grocery store. The curiosity is going to get the better of me......

  4. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy
    I saw a jar of sweet potato butter this afternoon at a local grocery store. The curiosity is going to get the better of me......
    Should've picked it up.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  5. Day 17:
    Off Day

    I have a longer day shift @ work tomorrow, as my schedule rotates I tend to take Thursday's off. This marks my 2nd day off this week (no cardio, nothing).

    Notes:
    I'm just shy of almost 3 weeks in & I think this product is an solid stripper (not the dancer) but water wise. I seemed to be a lot more dryer & to have deeper saturations; that combined with a non insane amount of carbs is getting the job done. I am starting to see a bit of acne pop up on my bicep/shoulder area & my thigh area as well. Libido doesn't seem to be as high as before :O so I'm a tad nervous about that. I had crazy energy/endurance @ the start of this log but that is seeming to tapper off a bit as well... As least it feels that way today. I have been more "creaky" (read: dry) lately too.
    Going to see if I can get some solid rest, I'd love to see some crazy libido (want to rock/wood damn near all day haha), & energy.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  6. Nice man, PH-17 is starting to peak my interest. Research Time!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  7. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    Nice man, PH-17 is starting to peak my interest. Research Time!
    I know you're shredding down now, probably be up your alley.... Dry you out plus u take in zero carbs.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I know you're shredding down now, probably be up your alley.... Dry you out plus u take in zero carbs.
    Yeah I will have to wait a bit before running another PH cycle, but I think this one is up my alley. I am definitely looking forward to your final thoughts on this one!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  9. I'm late but I'm in. Last two weeks should be the best two so I guess I'm in time. Update pics?????

  10. Libido check...

    Name:  2q055yv.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  21.8 KB
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  11. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Libido check...

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****68 476"/>
    Good lord!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  12. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Good lord!
    AZ is the man.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rush954
    I'm late but I'm in. Last two weeks should be the best two so I guess I'm in time. Update pics?????
    Welcome, & if the change the change is drastic enough...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Shoot me a PM.
    See if I can make it happen.



    Naw, I never on there much.

    Chicken & sweet potatoes for breakfast. :blink:

    I was being sarcastic about the FB thing!!! I can't stand when ppl post meal pics every single day X3!!!

    Grilled chicken cut up on a sweet potato is awesome, even at breakfast time!! I usually add a some black beans, grated parm cheese and a couple spoonfuls of Greek yogurt in place of s/cream. It's truly the bomb!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

    I was being sarcastic about the FB thing!!! I can't stand when ppl post meal pics every single day X3!!!

    Grilled chicken cut up on a sweet potato is awesome, even at breakfast time!! I usually add a some black beans, grated parm cheese and a couple spoonfuls of Greek yogurt in place of s/cream. It's truly the bomb!!
    Nice. Women always out-do men in cooking anyways.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  15. They have the "accessorizing" part in their genes. Lol
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  16. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    They have the "accessorizing" part in their genes. Lol
    Proven genetics.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Nice. Women always out-do men in cooking anyways.
    Mine does the baking; if I want to eat I have to cook! If it were up to her I'm sure she'd subsist on what she bakes. She's really good at it though, made me a monstrous carrot cake for my birthday that was actually loaded with healthy stuff!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  18. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Nice. Women always out-do men in cooking anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    They have the "accessorizing" part in their genes. Lol
    Thaz right and speaking of "accessorizing" Kris Gethin's (DTP Arms & Lower Abs Workout) sure had a lot of that going on in his video!!


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Proven genetics.
    Correct!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Mine does the baking; if I want to eat I have to cook! If it were up to her I'm sure she'd subsist on what she bakes. She's really good at it though, made me a monstrous carrot cake for my birthday that was actually loaded with healthy stuff!

    I don't know your wife but I think I love her!!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

    Thaz right and speaking of "accessorizing" Kris Gethin's (DTP Arms & Lower Abs Workout) sure had a lot of that going on in his video!!

    Correct!!

    I don't know your wife but I think I love her!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda

    Mine does the baking; if I want to eat I have to cook! If it were up to her I'm sure she'd subsist on what she bakes. She's really good at it though, made me a monstrous carrot cake for my birthday that was actually loaded with healthy stuff!
    Baked chicken & baked eggs, & baked potatoes.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Libido check...

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****68 476"/>
    7 likes? I think that's the most likes I've seen on 1 post since Rodja's "does a zebra has stripes" post to someone asking if heavy weight builds muscle.
    You're making this thread a free for all, I like it.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    7 likes? I think that's the most likes I've seen on 1 post since Rodja's "does a zebra has stripes" post to someone asking if heavy weight builds muscle.
    You're making this thread a free for all, I like it.
    Make it 8 lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    7 likes? I think that's the most likes I've seen on 1 post since Rodja's "does a zebra has stripes" post to someone asking if heavy weight builds muscle.
    You're making this thread a free for all, I like it.
    PH-17 raise my libido in that pic.... Wait I am not using it hmmmmm maybe that wasn't my libido I was feeling.

    How bout them joints you goin to start to look into a product to help with the creaking? Dryness?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Make it 8 lol
    Boom make it 10

  24. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Libido check...

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****68 476"/>
    And anotha one...

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  25. Epic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811

    PH-17 raise my libido in that pic.... Wait I am not using it hmmmmm maybe that wasn't my libido I was feeling.

    How bout them joints you goin to start to look into a product to help with the creaking? Dryness?
    Nope. Nothing major. More fish maybe.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lg sciences ph-17
    By Bigham28 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 05-05-2013, 08:34 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-22-2012, 07:23 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-14-2012, 12:46 PM
  4. Going rate for discontinued ph's?
    By MitchKov in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-26-2009, 02:53 PM
  5. ph/ps for strength?
    By Matt T in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-22-2002, 04:37 PM
Log in
Log in