Rated PH-17.

Page 22 of 24 First ... 172021222324 Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.96%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

Lol that's almost a whole days salary!
    You're working for the wrong company....
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.13%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

You're working for the wrong company....
    I agree, its like indentured servitude.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

15 bucks lil man and I'll take it in the ass!!!
    Dude......
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy

Dude......
    Lol Damnit!!! Negged haha jk well played sir!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.3%

Lol Damnit!!! Negged haha jk well played sir!
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.96%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Been having a little problem with the clothes, waist is looser but tight in the thighs.
    Jeans that didn't really fit earlier last year when I was on the A Mass (& eating a shyt ton of cals) I tried on today & they fit...

All my True Religion jeans going to waste though... Going back to grab me a few pairs of True Religion jeans towards the end of this year.

Phase 1 (4 weeks) of 12 is a wrap. Let's see what the next 8 weeks brings.

:420:
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.5%

Been having a little problem with the clothes, waist is looser but tight in the thighs.
    Jeans that didn't really fit earlier last year when I was on the A Mass (& eating a shyt ton of cals) I tried on today & they fit...

All my True Religion jeans going to waste though... Going back to grab me a few pairs of True Religion jeans towards the end of this year.

What u doing these next 8 weeks
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    15 bucks lil man!!! I take paypal

You mean your wife takes paypal for pimping you out right? How often she tell you "Bit ch better get my money!" ?
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    Grieving the loss of Iron Flex Supplements and PHs/DSs!
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.91%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Possible around 1%. The mirror and way clothes fit I can tell a nice difference.
    Isn't it amazing at how much more important the mirror is than actual tests! Glad you had good results and had fun with this log! Thanks for all the detail!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    Grieving the loss of Iron Flex Supplements and PHs/DSs!
  10. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.25%

Links to next log (;
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.98%
    Achievements Activity Pro

You fancy, huh?!?
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.34%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Yeah mirror and the fact of when you try on your dress pants and can't fit cause your to small lol. It has taking me over 8 years and last 3 yrs of getting back into training to go from 44 pant size to a 38 today!! Still a bit to lose but it don't come off over night.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.96%

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd

Isn't it amazing at how much more important the mirror is than actual tests! Glad you had good results and had fun with this log! Thanks for all the detail!
    Right... Could be close to 2%.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.96%

Right... Could be close to 2%.
    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Yeah mirror and the fact of when you try on your dress pants and can't fit cause your to small lol. It has taking me over 8 years and last 3 yrs of getting back into training to go from 44 pant size to a 38 today!! Still a bit to lose but it don't come off over night.
    I know man! You'll get it you're dedicated as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

You fancy, huh?!?
    Drake.

Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw
    Links to next log (;
    It'll be a while.

Quote Originally Posted by stubbs481

What u doing these next 8 weeks
    Keeping a strict diet & cardio schedule...
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.31%

Please pardon a noob for chimming in you may have answered this an I missed it while reading. I had to read this whole thing in bursts. But I was wondering what PCT you are using after this? I am planning on using ph17 in Jan and I would like to have all my ducks in a row so I do this ish right. Thanks in advance
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.31%

Please pardon a noob for chimming in you may have answered this and I missed it while reading. I had to read this whole thing in bursts. But I was wondering what PCT you are using after this? I am planning on using ph17 in Jan and I would like to have all my ducks in a row so I do this ish right. Thanks in advance
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.96%

Quote Originally Posted by TORC
    Please pardon a noob for chimming in you may have answered this and I missed it while reading. I had to read this whole thing in bursts. But I was wondering what PCT you are using after this? I am planning on using ph17 in Jan and I would like to have all my ducks in a row so I do this ish right. Thanks in advance
    No problem bud, it's pretty thick reading material.
    Personally for something mild like this I would go with:

Purus Labs Recycle & D-Pol.
    USPLabs Test Powder (which I have on hand & will probably use that.)
    & LG has their own line of PTC products but I'm not too familiar with is all out there from them for PCT. I do know the have Form-X & T-911.
    Just try and get a proven natty test booster and some form of an AI.

Hope that helps and thanks for reading.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.96%

Day 30:

Happy Halloween everyone.
    Remember last year on this day when I got off work came home & crashed. Was tired and didn't feel too well.
    I'm looking for the clocks to turn to gain that extra hour of sleep.

Hit up some chest & biceps a bit yesterday and kept the diet on point, steak & sweet potatos, chicken, more sweet potatos, & some broccoli. Usually never strict this long and it goes in spurts. Feel pretty good overall, my only concern is I'm figuring how to get past feeling week when training in the morning. I know a lot people train fasted but I had a banana, peanut butter, & a scoop of Carnivor waited a bit downed the ConDense but strength and engery just wasnt there. Could it be sleep? Or is my body just acustomed to night time lifting after a whole days worth of food. Wish I could figure out what it is so I can hit the gym anytime of the day and perform optimally.

On another note the word fit and in shape comments are popping up from people. Vascularity is still there. Nothing major but major enough that someone was excited by my veins sticking out and touched em a bit I guess.

-> Going forward I'm curious as to peoples thoughts on cardio. Think I will continue to mix it up between HIIT & MISS but just curious if the folks reading do it after work out or off days or if you even do it @ all.
    I'll probably end up playing with the idea and try and rely on diet for the most part, trainer harder and more intense, & hit the cardio one or two good times a week! Even @ the end of the day there is no point in looking good and not enjoying life to the fullest I don't want to slave in the gym 6-7 days a week....

Once again thank you all for following and enjoy Halloween guys!

ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.61%

Feel pretty good overall, my only concern is I'm figuring how to get past feeling week when training in the morning. I know a lot people train fasted but I had a banana, peanut butter, & a scoop of Carnivor waited a bit downed the ConDense but strength and engery just wasnt there. Could it be sleep? Or is my body just acustomed to night time lifting after a whole days worth of food. Wish I could figure out what it is so I can hit the gym anytime of the day and perform optimally.
    Sorry if I missed it earlier, but how long have you been going for morning workouts?

Personally, switching from evening to morning was kinda similar to starting IF - it sucked I felt just bleh for a little bit, then one day I noticed that everything felt ok & I was fine - like my body wanted to fight against it for a bit then just said "f@ck it - you win" - Nowadays I prefer fasted morning training
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.96%

Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531

Sorry if I missed it earlier, but how long have you been going for morning workouts?

Personally, switching from evening to morning was kinda similar to starting IF - it sucked I felt just bleh for a little bit, then one day I noticed that everything felt ok & I was fine - like my body wanted to fight against it for a bit then just said "f@ck it - you win" - Nowadays I prefer fasted morning training
    Most lift @ night but if I can't make it @ night I'll go AM/afternoon. Not an everyday occurance.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.61%

Ah.... yeah I could see that being rough.... For me working out in the evening or anytime after I've ate, my energy is ok, butI feel all full & like I'm gonna hurl everywhere halfway thru.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.02%

Day 30:

Happy Halloween everyone.
    Remember last year on this day when I got off work came home & crashed. Was tired and didn't feel too well.
    I'm looking for the clocks to turn to gain that extra hour of sleep.

Hit up some chest & biceps a bit yesterday and kept the diet on point, steak & sweet potatos, chicken, more sweet potatos, & some broccoli. Usually never strict this long and it goes in spurts. Feel pretty good overall, my only concern is I'm figuring how to get past feeling week when training in the morning. I know a lot people train fasted but I had a banana, peanut butter, & a scoop of Carnivor waited a bit downed the ConDense but strength and engery just wasnt there. Could it be sleep? Or is my body just acustomed to night time lifting after a whole days worth of food. Wish I could figure out what it is so I can hit the gym anytime of the day and perform optimally.

On another note the word fit and in shape comments are popping up from people. Vascularity is still there. Nothing major but major enough that someone was excited by my veins sticking out and touched em a bit I guess.

-> Going forward I'm curious as to peoples thoughts on cardio. Think I will continue to mix it up between HIIT & MISS but just curious if the folks reading do it after work out or off days or if you even do it @ all.
    I'll probably end up playing with the idea and try and rely on diet for the most part, trainer harder and more intense, & hit the cardio one or two good times a week! Even @ the end of the day there is no point in looking good and not enjoying life to the fullest I don't want to slave in the gym 6-7 days a week....

Once again thank you all for following and enjoy Halloween guys!

For cardio that depends most of the time I did it after my workout for best results even if my workouts were killer ones I still did it, but now am going to do it on my off days.

Good updates to!
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.31%

No problem bud, it's pretty thick reading material.
    Personally for something mild like this I would go with:

Purus Labs Recycle & D-Pol.
    USPLabs Test Powder (which I have on hand & will probably use that.)
    & LG has their own line of PTC products but I'm not too familiar with is all out there from them for PCT. I do know the have Form-X & T-911.
    Just try and get a proven natty test booster and some form of an AI.

Hope that helps and thanks for reading.
    I'm currently on a natty cycle trying to cut my bf % down some. I let myself go for awhile and gained 40+ lbs (So ashamed since I was once at 315+ of flab, then got down to 205 with 17% bf)

I'm using endosurge and erase
    Along with Cla , raspberry ketones , trebulos alpha t-2 and OEP at half dose. In your opinion would that be a good stack to run after a lean bulk with ph17? I've lost 25lbs and can tell I'm drier and more dense from the erase and endo.
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.96%

I'm currently on a natty cycle trying to cut my bf % down some. I let myself go for awhile and gained 40+ lbs (So ashamed since I was once at 315+ of flab, then got down to 205 with 17% bf)

I'm using endosurge and erase
    Along with Cla , raspberry ketones , trebulos alpha t-2 and OEP at half dose. In your opinion would that be a good stack to run after a lean bulk with ph17? I've lost 25lbs and can tell I'm drier and more dense from the erase and endo.
    I'll shoot ya a PM on some of my favorites a bit later on today.
    I would use the PH-17 more for cutting. If you are wanting to add some bulk do that 1st then hit the PH-17 to "clean up" so to speak.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.31%

Ok thanks
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.75%

Cardio sucks I don't doit but I might soon I like depending on diet and workouts cardio is an addition for me. it's always good after cheat days and general health
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.96%

Quote Originally Posted by JR.99
    Cardio sucks I don't doit but I might soon I like depending on diet and workouts cardio is an addition for me. it's always good after cheat days and general health
    Agreed. Thx for the input brother.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.01%

Quote Originally Posted by TORC View Post
    Please pardon a noob for chimming in you may have answered this an I missed it while reading. I had to read this whole thing in bursts. But I was wondering what PCT you are using after this? I am planning on using ph17 in Jan and I would like to have all my ducks in a row so I do this ish right. Thanks in advance
    Formadrol Extreme or Liquid Formadrol will be enough for PCT after PH17. You can add other great natty supps like DAA, L-Carnitine-Tar, Recycle, L-Dopa, etc.....
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.31%

Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne

Formadrol Extreme or Liquid Formadrol will be enough for PCT after PH17. You can add other great natty supps like DAA, L-Carnitine-Tar, Recycle, L-Dopa, etc.....
    Thanks man

Any adverse sides from any of these that you know of? Not that I won't be looking into myself anyway lol kind OCD about knowing what I put in my body.
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.96%

Final Review:

Strength:
    8/10
    I did not notice any significant strength drops during this log, no major PRs were made may 1 or 2 @ best. When you calories are lower & you are on a goal of reducing weight you certainly want to maintain your strength & thats what I did.

Intensity/Agression:
    7/10
    On most days I felt an alpha style mentality. Equate to a do all, conqur all, & just overall being the top dawg. This wasn't felt every day or all day but I noticed it a bit.

Vascularity:
    6/10
    You have to insanly lean to have the veins showing all the time, but this product (most notably) after dosing lit my viens up. If you are already lean & very vascular then your veins would probably resemble pipelines/water hoses flowing.

Libido:
    9/10
    Read the log you'll see a few instances. I was supercharged all day.

Weight Loss/Recomp:
    8.5/10
    This product is not magic & will not do all the work for you, but diet & lifting is the key.
    I managed to drop 5lbs and the mirror & the way the clothes fit changed a pretty good deal. I also noticed less water retention.

Edurance:
    8.5/10
    I managed to stay focused & not miss work outs & cardio was being done way more than before. You have the have the inner motivation & dedication to want to get things done as well.

Dosing:
    5/10
    Dosing was easy? Sure as far as measuring goes, but it sucked having a bottle & syringe with you & the adapt-a-caps are not very user friendly either, not a deal breaker from buying the product, but if getting the product out of the bottle is the biggest issue then so be it.

Value:
    --
    I was sponsored to run/log this product, but I think some where in the $30-40 range would be appropirate.

I did see achy joints, no hairloss, minor acne & I mean very minor.

Overall a very solid product & worthy of some attention. I did not notice any crazy side effects but a few headaches here & there. I was able to lose fat by scale/mirror & keep my strength the same. I do not feel as I gained any muscle or that I lost any either. Exactly was I was hoping happened. The bouts of vascularity, increase in libido, minor aggression, was icing on the cake.

Final Score: A strong 7.5/10 & I would recommend & use the product in the future.

Thx to all the LG reps who followed.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%

Great review my brother!!! Hell ya!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  32. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.96%

Great review my brother!!! Hell ya!
    Thx man! Was an honor to have you tagging along!!!
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  33. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.96%

Also added the final review to the 1st page, 2nd post.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%

Thx man! Was an honor to have you tagging along!!!
    Come on now! That's what brothers are here for! You kicked ass man! Results were made!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  35. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.96%

Come on now! That's what brothers are here for! You kicked ass man! Results were made!
    Damn str8.
    Something was accomplished this month.
    I want a big phuckin pizza now!
    (BBQ chicken, pineapple, bacon)
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%

Damn str8.
    Something was accomplished this month.
    I want a big phuckin pizza now!
    (BBQ chicken, pineapple, bacon)
    You deserve it bro! I'm eating cheddar bacon fries and candy :-( Lmao
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  37. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.31%

Lol My girl made me her BBQ bacon and chicken pizza just last night. Love that stuff. It's been over two months since I had it. Damn diet
  38. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.96%

Lol My girl made me her BBQ bacon and chicken pizza just last night. Love that stuff. It's been over two months since I had it. Damn diet
    Diets suck...

You deserve it bro! I'm eating cheddar bacon fries and candy :-( Lmao
    It's cool man you're a power lifter!

ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%

Diets suck...

It's cool man you're a power lifter!

Haha all day!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%

Still like to look lean and mean tho haha
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lg sciences ph-17
    By Bigham28 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 05-05-2013, 09:34 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-22-2012, 08:23 PM
  3. Replies: 16