Rated PH-17.

Page 22 of 39 First ... 2021222324 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc
    Keep strong buddy, diet will only get easy as time goes on.
    Thx. Been on point for sure today. Off from work. Eggs, chicken, fruits, peanut butter, a shake or 2, broccoli. I can't complain.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Thx. Been on point for sure today. Off from work. Eggs, chicken, fruits, peanut butter, a shake or 2, broccoli. I can't complain.
    You still considering cutting the shakes out?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Thx. Been on point for sure today. Off from work. Eggs, chicken, fruits, peanut butter, a shake or 2, broccoli. I can't complain.

    Simple, clean, effective.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda

    Simple, clean, effective.
    Got some sweet potatoes too.
    Forgot the damn cinnamon though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    You still considering cutting the shakes out?
    Eh, I'm not a fan of eggs... I choke em down especially hard boiled ones. I don't have a shake everyday as I don't reley on them as my main source but I'm just seeing how it goes. I use a beef protein shake BTW too, try and stay away from milk.

    Although I do want those skittles/M&Ms off that girl a few pages back.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Here's a DTP video for arms:

    Form starts lacking @ higher reps. He speaks to it about it being controlled cheating (between minute 7-8). Check out the video comments after the video. He is not "simply shredded", but still massive & cut, so what he is doing is benefiting him.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ntpp...e_gdata_player

    Here's one for legs:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F46N...e_gdata_player

    BTW, I'd like to thank THO for my new wallpaper. 8)
    Oh my! You would put my best friend in your log!

    Eat Children Aaron!!!!! EAT CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

    All the best wishes, TheHard1
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
    •   
       


  6. Day 16:
    Day Off

    Some "new" pre w/o samples showed up, wanted to try em out but I made today an off day; been up all night, & have work tomorrow so we are going to give sleep a chance tonight.
    Diet was on point today.
    Nothing new to note from 17.

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Day 16:
    Day Off

    Some "new" pre w/o samples showed up, wanted to try em out but I made today an off day; been up all night, & have work tomorrow so we are going to give sleep a chance tonight.
    Diet was on point today.
    Nothing new to note from 17.

    What samples did u get?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    What samples did u get?
    4 samples of Prodigy, 4 of Axiom, & 1 too big XL t.
    Good day. Thanks Ricky.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    4 samples of Prodigy, 4 of Axiom, & 1 too big XL t.
    Good day. Thanks Ricky.
    Ha hell yeah! I got a sample of "beast mode" in the mail the other day...sh1ts foul
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Day 16:
    Day Off

    Some "new" pre w/o samples showed up, wanted to try em out but I made today an off day; been up all night, & have work tomorrow so we are going to give sleep a chance tonight.
    Diet was on point today.
    Nothing new to note from 17.

    You could send them to me and I'll try them for you ;-)

  11. Quote Originally Posted by JR.99

    You could send them to me and I'll try them for you ;-)
    You seem like a solid guy. Got to get ya set up with a PL log soon, be cool to follow.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    Ha hell yeah! I got a sample of "beast mode" in the mail the other day...sh1ts foul
    Can't imagine with a name like that it would taste good!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  13. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    You seem like a solid guy. Got to get ya set up with a PL log soon, be cool to follow.
    I think a guy recently bowed out of that contest, mate he can take his place!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  14. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda

    Can't imagine with a name like that it would taste good!
    Ha it actually didnt taste too bad just upset my stomach and had no real stim effects.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    Ha it actually didnt taste too bad just upset my stomach and had no real stim effects.
    Inferior.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  16. Nice work Aaron,diet seems to always be so hard,and tricky.I haven't had a diet in a while,just eat everything in sight,except sugar and candy.Get plenty that in my pwo!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Inferior.
    Exactly
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411
    Nice work Aaron,diet seems to always be so hard,and tricky.I haven't had a diet in a while,just eat everything in sight,except sugar and candy.Get plenty that in my pwo!
    Thx, just trying to (fine) tune it in more.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    4 samples of Prodigy, 4 of Axiom, & 1 too big XL t.
    Good day. Thanks Ricky.
    Bro I've been hooked on DS Craze for pwo. Then I get a sample on my last Orbit order with prodigy. Just one serving but Oh shoot was on complete fire, and hit pr 275 on incline bench 2 reps. Now of course the hard work and diet help but I'm just saying Prodigy is no freaking joke.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211

    Bro I've been hooked on DS Craze for pwo. Then I get a sample on my last Orbit order with prodigy. Just one serving but Oh shoot was on complete fire, and hit pr 275 on incline bench 2 reps. Now of course the hard work and diet help but I'm just saying Prodigy is no freaking joke.
    Damn str8 Pak, I saw you making gains.
    Str8 sick!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  21. Dope I just got to get some more post in and a computer so I could post one of those fancy logs with pics and stuff because I do everything from my phone and its a hassle
    Fat smack and condense would awesome

  22. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Quick little update:

    Tad past the two week mark. Strength ain't blazing but it's there. Libido def up, energy and endurance is wild. Still finding that balance with calories & going to get a bit more strict with meals. That's why I wanted to introduce nuts & p nut butter back along w/fruits... I'll post a pic of what's in my Tupperware. Diet is the most challenging part.

    I hope you posted that pic on Face Book too.....


    [QUOTE=AZMIDLYF;3667339]Winning isn't everything,but making the effort to win is!!

    Where do they sell that skittles box???[/QUOTE]


    They don't anymore, it was a special edition box!!!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by JR.99
    Dope I just got to get some more post in and a computer so I could post one of those fancy logs with pics and stuff because I do everything from my phone and its a hassle
    Fat smack and condense would awesome
    Shoot me a PM.
    See if I can make it happen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

    I hope you posted that pic on Face Book too.....
    Naw, I never on there much.
    Chicken & sweet potatoes for breakfast.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  24. Nice bro chix and sweet potato for breakfast is awesome lol. Following Lean Gains doesnt allow me breakfast, but when I ate the six I always ate lunch and dinner foods in the am...besides eggs.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  25. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    Nice bro chix and sweet potato for breakfast is awesome lol. Following Lean Gains doesnt allow me breakfast, but when I ate the six I always ate lunch and dinner foods in the am...besides eggs.
    Yeah eggs, hard boiled I'm not a huge fan of. How's training you still shedding body fat?
    Easier to get protein in I need during the day instead of 8 hours for me.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lg sciences ph-17
    By Bigham28 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 05-05-2013, 09:34 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-22-2012, 08:23 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-14-2012, 01:46 PM
  4. Going rate for discontinued ph's?
    By MitchKov in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-26-2009, 03:53 PM
  5. ph/ps for strength?
    By Matt T in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-22-2002, 05:37 PM
Log in
Log in