Rated PH-17.

Page 22 of 32 First ... 2021222324 ... Last

1. I would love to get back down to 185. I need to give this $hit a try when I do my cut.
    I will work for supplements!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93
    I would love to get back down to 185. I need to give this $hit a try when I do my cut.
    Def man, mirror is where it counts though. I plan to drop some weight scale wise but for the most part I'd like to recomp so @ the end of this run we will see what the out come would be.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

3. 8-10 spilt 4 times a day
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

4. That's a good weight, solid for sure.

All in due time. Hot my BMI back 26.4 not to shabby. Though because she added 4" on my height I am sure it is a bit off. I did have above average Creatine scores. Must be the Creatine supp I am taking, ya think.

5. ill be running methylvar from shredded labs,its 30mg methyl-1,4-androstenediol and 15mg TrenDione,im so ready to be back on.i hope to have it all together this week and start by next week if all goes well.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411
    ill be running methylvar from shredded labs,its 30mg methyl-1,4-androstenediol and 15mg TrenDione,im so ready to be back on.i hope to have it all together this week and start by next week if all goes well.
    1st cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811
    That's a good weight, solid for sure.

All in due time. Hot my BMI back 26.4 not to shabby. Though because she added 4" on my height I am sure it is a bit off. I did have above average Creatine scores. Must be the Creatine supp I am taking, ya think.
    Yezzir.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

7. no not first cycle,but never ran these compunds together.im really pumped for this one.

8. so is that 5 lbs your down since starting?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411
    no not first cycle,but never ran these compunds together.im really pumped for this one.
    I'm sure you'll have a great run Mack. Just protect the organs.

Quote Originally Posted by purelife2
    so is that 5 lbs your down since starting?
    Right about.

10. thanks aaron,im sure i will to.ill have to steal your avi pic when i start.lol.i hope you follow my log bro.should be epic.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411
    thanks aaron,im sure i will to.ill have to steal your avi pic when i start.lol.i hope you follow my log bro.should be epic.
    Def, just shoot me a link.

12. Quote Originally Posted by purelife2
    so is that 5 lbs your down since starting?
    Yes but if reading the effects of this he should be losing bodyfat but still put on muscle. That's what it looked like to me. I could be wrong, tht something that at the end we should be able to gauge.

AJP did you get a body fat analysis beforehand?

13. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Yes but if reading the effects of this he should be losing bodyfat but still put on muscle. That's what it looked like to me. I could be wrong, tht something that at the end we should be able to gauge.

AJP did you get a body fat analysis beforehand?
    i think he is just using mirror to judge his progress..im taking half the dose he is and my weight goes up and down slightly..i judge by the mirror as well

14. so AJ i assume youre trying to lose some weight thus why you chose to run the 17.. that said.. hows your strength maintained and by chance did you do a body fat test prior to your start? im curious if your maintaining you mass or not. 5lbs down is nice and all but only if your keeping your mass at the same time. please share with us your take on my questions.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

15. Damn dude Hella stacked!!! Tatters up too?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

16. Holy swole mode!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

17. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Snapped a quick pic after my work out today (sorry poor quality). Shower & protein & I'll get to everyone's questions.
    DAMN DUDE!!

18. Wow...the man,the myth,the Purus leader!! Looking thick and inked bubba.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

19. Thx AB & Dan, trying to get swole like you two big freaks.

Day 21:

Chest & Biceps (yup changed up the format a bit)

Training:
    Came in started my warm up on inclines, then a guy who is about 250 I talk to quite often comes in & we start rolling together. No #'s cause I was following his lead & we wasn't bullshyting around with the cell phones.
    I know think a week or two back I hit 235 on incline (have to check how many reps) but max weight used for me was 225 for 5 reps today, we rocked out a ton of sets. Then we moved to HS incline press, then hit decline barbell, then rocked out biceps with hammers, e z bar curls, & HS curl machine, & seated DB curls. Fun day pumped to all get out too.

Diet:
    Got a bit rocky over the weekend & today, getting it back in line, pre meal was baked chicken mixed w/white & sweet potatoes.

Notes:
    Think this is the part everyone has been waiting for....
    I am keeping my strength for sure, I hit a few PRs along the way not many, but some. I'm moving the same weight as previous weeks on most exercises if not slightly more. Cals have not been excess either.
    With the body fat, I didn't get measurements, I'll be honest I didn't expect for things to go as well as they have been with the 17 & my log, but as the days go buy changes are becoming more noticeable. I feel body fat has been reduced more simply off the fact that strength is being maintained if not exceeded (at the very least).
    I am vascular (not 24-7) but it shows, I am leaner per mirror & scale, & I hold one nasty pump.
    Also I do feel like I am keeping mass, being 185 @ 5' 10" roughly I looked pretty stacked in my eyes, most people think I weigh 200, not shredded by any means, but we are headed to a bigger leaner me.

I think 17 is very promising Ripper.
    Proper diet & exercise is a must too though, I don't want people thinking they are going to swallow 17 & oh drop pounds, tweak some variables people should be happy with the results. Libido is still on strong too.

20. Well bro your not small by any means! Have u measured your arms?
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

21. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Well bro your not small by any means! Have u measured your arms?
    Nope, phuckin need too... I Look kinda juicy haha....
    When training is intense & diet is right, I think I can add some size quick. Just need to make sure I'm hitting the cardio on off days.

22. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Nope, phuckin need too... I Look kinda juicy haha....
    When training is intense & diet is right, I think I can add some size quick. Just need to make sure I'm hitting the cardio on off days.
    Hell yes
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

23. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Hell yes
    You ever took any measurements?

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Wow...the man,the myth,the Purus leader!! Looking think and inked bubba.
    Thx man, on my way to dry & vascularity like you!

Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

DAMN DUDE!!

24. those gotta be at least 17" or 17.5.. maybe 18

25. Last cycle my arms
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

26. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw
    those gotta be at least 17" or 17.5.. maybe 18

& AB your has to be like 20"

27. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

& AB your has to be like 20"
    Idk now but was 19.5 nothin crazy
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

28. Lights out:

Just sprayed on 12 sprays of 7-Keto spray (thx Ripper), had a Carnivor shake w/banana followed by a chicken breast & now it's time for rest.

29. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Lights out:

Just sprayed on 12 sprays of 7-Keto spray (thx Ripper), had a Carnivor shake w/banana followed by a chicken breast & now it's time for rest.
    Nice! 12 sprays. Since you said i need 4 bottles to run a full cycle, i think im going to snag that deal from NP for Ph17 and 7-keto x4 haha

Nice tats. Im finishing my sleeve as well

30. I think I'm rocking almost 16s lol
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lg sciences ph-17
    By Bigham28 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 05-05-2013, 09:34 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-22-2012, 08:23 PM
  3. Replies: 16