Rated PH-17.

Page 2 of 39 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    In
    Turn around!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by supermanjow View Post
    Turn around!
    Tsk tsk tsk!
    BPS REP
    Jeremiah 29:11-14
    •   
       

  3. FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  4. Time to bring the A game!!
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  5. In.

    I've got similar goals over the next year and looking to add things to my arsenal.

    Good luck.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
    •   
       


  6. In this.....LETS KILL IT!!!

    RECOVERBRO



  7. Day 2:

    Squats
    225 x 8
    275 x 8
    315 x 5
    365 x 5

    Leg Press
    540lbs x 8 (2 sets)

    Leg Curls
    110 x 10
    120 x 10
    125 x 7
    135 x 4
    80 x 12

    Military Press
    135 x 5
    155 x 5
    175 x 2
    135 x 5

    Hammer Strength Shoulders
    70lbs each arm 1 set of 8
    90lbs each arm 1 set of 6

    Tricep Reverse Pull Downs
    4 sets.
    80lbs
    100lbs
    135lbs x 2


    Notes:
    Had a great work-out today. Felt like a straight monster, totally exceeded yesterday's weak attempt. The squats had me a bit dizzy & disoriented for a bit, almost wanted to throw up. I was sweating like a maniac. I have a new game plan: cals been a bit low for too long for me, so I upped them today. I may toy with the idea of more cals lifting, less cals off days. Work out had a good duration to it, kept moving for the most part. I have a new game plan for my work out too, I'm labeling it an A & B work out, 4 times a week here's the set up....

    A- Chest, Back, Biceps, Calfs.
    B- Quads, Hams, Shoulders, Triceps.

    I will repeat each group twice a week (or ABA, BAB) either go heavy or light based on feel, move quick, try and get 5 sets each muscle group, & change up the exercises.

    Boom, think I had a job well done here. The taste of this liquid PH-17 reminds me of a mint flavored gum.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ
    In this.....LETS KILL IT!!!
    Holy ****! Where u been!!! Haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Holy ****! Where u been!!! Haha
    JNutz is back!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  10. Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  11. Just carb cycle the cals on/off days bubba
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  12. In!!! Aarons doin it big!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Day 2:

    Squats
    225 x 8
    275 x 8
    315 x 5
    365 x 5

    Leg Press
    540lbs x 8 (2 sets)

    Leg Curls
    110 x 10
    120 x 10
    125 x 7
    135 x 4
    80 x 12

    Military Press
    135 x 5
    155 x 5
    175 x 2
    135 x 5

    Hammer Strength Shoulders
    70lbs each arm 1 set of 8
    90lbs each arm 1 set of 6

    Tricep Reverse Pull Downs
    4 sets.
    80lbs
    100lbs
    135lbs x 2

    Notes:
    Had a great work-out today. Felt like a straight monster, totally exceeded yesterday's weak attempt. The squats had me a bit dizzy & disoriented for a bit, almost wanted to throw up. I was sweating like a maniac. I have a new game plan: cals been a bit low for too long for me, so I upped them today. I may toy with the idea of more cals lifting, less cals off days. Work out had a good duration to it, kept moving for the most part. I have a new game plan for my work out too, I'm labeling it an A & B work out, 4 times a week here's the set up....

    A- Chest, Back, Biceps, Calfs.
    B- Quads, Hams, Shoulders, Triceps.

    I will repeat each group twice a week (or ABA, BAB) either go heavy or light based on feel, move quick, try and get 5 sets each muscle group, & change up the exercises.

    Boom, think I had a job well done here. The taste of this liquid PH-17 reminds me of a mint flavored gum.
    Moving dem weight with squat and leg press. Serious work here Aaron. Great job !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  14. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

    Moving dem weight with squat and leg press. Serious work here Aaron. Great job !
    Thx FU. I need a link to your next log. You damn well killed it. One heck of a transformation, ppl need to take notes on that one. I've had my cals low for a few weeks now. Strength feels about the same if not a tad better.

    Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw
    In!!! Aarons doin it big!!
    Welcome friend!

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Just carb cycle the cals on/off days bubba
    Yeah I think that will be the game plan. The volume from these sessions should be brutal. I got the idea a bit from DC training but I'm not going that extreme.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  15. Don't hold back brother
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Don't hold back brother
    Word. I plan to do this 3-4 times a weeks for 4-8 weeks depending on how I feel. It's a new routine. Mix of volume & heavy.
    With u in hear I'm striving to be bigger, faster, & stronger. You're super heavy weight class.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  17. In!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  18. Name:  normal_105here_for_the_gang_bang-400x266.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  21.3 KB
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  19. ^
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    ^
    Nice shirt brah. Your arms are black as hell.
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  21. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    Nice shirt brah. Your arms are black as hell.


    No comment.

    You should see the gray shirt I have too. I have another gray one on the way too...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post


    No comment.

    You should see the gray shirt I have too. I have another gray one on the way too...
    ummmm i want one.. in all the colors.. size lrg please.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    ummmm i want one.. in all the colors.. size lrg please.
    +1 I should have been wearing a Purus shirt when I reviewed your shake Aaron
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  24. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post


    No comment.

    You should see the gray shirt I have too. I have another gray one on the way too...
    Gray or Red is fine thanks, need ma shippin' info mayne?


    LOL jk
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  25. In on this!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lg sciences ph-17
    By Bigham28 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 05-05-2013, 08:34 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-22-2012, 07:23 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-14-2012, 12:46 PM
  4. Going rate for discontinued ph's?
    By MitchKov in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-26-2009, 02:53 PM
  5. ph/ps for strength?
    By Matt T in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-22-2002, 04:37 PM
Log in
Log in