Rated PH-17.

Page 19 of 32 First ... 1718192021 ... Last

  1. Nice work Aaron,diet seems to always be so hard,and tricky.I haven't had a diet in a while,just eat everything in sight,except sugar and candy.Get plenty that in my pwo!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Inferior.
    Exactly
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411
    Nice work Aaron,diet seems to always be so hard,and tricky.I haven't had a diet in a while,just eat everything in sight,except sugar and candy.Get plenty that in my pwo!
    Thx, just trying to (fine) tune it in more.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    4 samples of Prodigy, 4 of Axiom, & 1 too big XL t.
    Good day. Thanks Ricky.
    Bro I've been hooked on DS Craze for pwo. Then I get a sample on my last Orbit order with prodigy. Just one serving but Oh shoot was on complete fire, and hit pr 275 on incline bench 2 reps. Now of course the hard work and diet help but I'm just saying Prodigy is no freaking joke.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211

    Bro I've been hooked on DS Craze for pwo. Then I get a sample on my last Orbit order with prodigy. Just one serving but Oh shoot was on complete fire, and hit pr 275 on incline bench 2 reps. Now of course the hard work and diet help but I'm just saying Prodigy is no freaking joke.
    Damn str8 Pak, I saw you making gains.
    Str8 sick!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  6. Dope I just got to get some more post in and a computer so I could post one of those fancy logs with pics and stuff because I do everything from my phone and its a hassle
    Fat smack and condense would awesome

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Quick little update:

    Tad past the two week mark. Strength ain't blazing but it's there. Libido def up, energy and endurance is wild. Still finding that balance with calories & going to get a bit more strict with meals. That's why I wanted to introduce nuts & p nut butter back along w/fruits... I'll post a pic of what's in my Tupperware. Diet is the most challenging part.

    I hope you posted that pic on Face Book too.....


    [QUOTE=AZMIDLYF;3667339]Winning isn't everything,but making the effort to win is!!

    Where do they sell that skittles box???[/QUOTE]


    They don't anymore, it was a special edition box!!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by JR.99
    Dope I just got to get some more post in and a computer so I could post one of those fancy logs with pics and stuff because I do everything from my phone and its a hassle
    Fat smack and condense would awesome
    Shoot me a PM.
    See if I can make it happen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

    I hope you posted that pic on Face Book too.....
    Naw, I never on there much.
    Chicken & sweet potatoes for breakfast.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  9. Nice bro chix and sweet potato for breakfast is awesome lol. Following Lean Gains doesnt allow me breakfast, but when I ate the six I always ate lunch and dinner foods in the am...besides eggs.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  10. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    Nice bro chix and sweet potato for breakfast is awesome lol. Following Lean Gains doesnt allow me breakfast, but when I ate the six I always ate lunch and dinner foods in the am...besides eggs.
    Yeah eggs, hard boiled I'm not a huge fan of. How's training you still shedding body fat?
    Easier to get protein in I need during the day instead of 8 hours for me.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Yeah eggs, hard boiled I'm not a huge fan of. How's training you still shedding body fat?
    Easier to get protein in I need during the day instead of 8 hours for me.
    Yeah I hear ya bro, LG is tough at times, but I am pretty used to it. Fat is coming off slowly but surely. I am a couple weeks behind where I would like to be goal wise, but I still have some time left to shine.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  12. hey ajp, talked to the warehouse yesterday she said LG33 did actually submit that order but she lost your shipping info and he was gone so she couldnt get ahold of him. anyhow you should have in a day or two!
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  13. I saw a jar of sweet potato butter this afternoon at a local grocery store. The curiosity is going to get the better of me......

  14. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy
    I saw a jar of sweet potato butter this afternoon at a local grocery store. The curiosity is going to get the better of me......
    Should've picked it up.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  15. Day 17:
    Off Day

    I have a longer day shift @ work tomorrow, as my schedule rotates I tend to take Thursday's off. This marks my 2nd day off this week (no cardio, nothing).

    Notes:
    I'm just shy of almost 3 weeks in & I think this product is an solid stripper (not the dancer) but water wise. I seemed to be a lot more dryer & to have deeper saturations; that combined with a non insane amount of carbs is getting the job done. I am starting to see a bit of acne pop up on my bicep/shoulder area & my thigh area as well. Libido doesn't seem to be as high as before :O so I'm a tad nervous about that. I had crazy energy/endurance @ the start of this log but that is seeming to tapper off a bit as well... As least it feels that way today. I have been more "creaky" (read: dry) lately too.
    Going to see if I can get some solid rest, I'd love to see some crazy libido (want to rock/wood damn near all day haha), & energy.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  16. Nice man, PH-17 is starting to peak my interest. Research Time!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  17. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    Nice man, PH-17 is starting to peak my interest. Research Time!
    I know you're shredding down now, probably be up your alley.... Dry you out plus u take in zero carbs.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I know you're shredding down now, probably be up your alley.... Dry you out plus u take in zero carbs.
    Yeah I will have to wait a bit before running another PH cycle, but I think this one is up my alley. I am definitely looking forward to your final thoughts on this one!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  19. I'm late but I'm in. Last two weeks should be the best two so I guess I'm in time. Update pics?????

  20. Libido check...

    Name:  2q055yv.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  21.8 KB
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  21. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Libido check...

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=68 476"/>
    Good lord!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  22. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Good lord!
    AZ is the man.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rush954
    I'm late but I'm in. Last two weeks should be the best two so I guess I'm in time. Update pics?????
    Welcome, & if the change the change is drastic enough...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Shoot me a PM.
    See if I can make it happen.



    Naw, I never on there much.

    Chicken & sweet potatoes for breakfast. :blink:

    I was being sarcastic about the FB thing!!! I can't stand when ppl post meal pics every single day X3!!!

    Grilled chicken cut up on a sweet potato is awesome, even at breakfast time!! I usually add a some black beans, grated parm cheese and a couple spoonfuls of Greek yogurt in place of s/cream. It's truly the bomb!!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

    I was being sarcastic about the FB thing!!! I can't stand when ppl post meal pics every single day X3!!!

    Grilled chicken cut up on a sweet potato is awesome, even at breakfast time!! I usually add a some black beans, grated parm cheese and a couple spoonfuls of Greek yogurt in place of s/cream. It's truly the bomb!!
    Nice. Women always out-do men in cooking anyways.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  25. They have the "accessorizing" part in their genes. Lol
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  26. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    They have the "accessorizing" part in their genes. Lol
    Proven genetics.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Nice. Women always out-do men in cooking anyways.
    Mine does the baking; if I want to eat I have to cook! If it were up to her I'm sure she'd subsist on what she bakes. She's really good at it though, made me a monstrous carrot cake for my birthday that was actually loaded with healthy stuff!
    BOARD TYRANT

  28. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Nice. Women always out-do men in cooking anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    They have the "accessorizing" part in their genes. Lol
    Thaz right and speaking of "accessorizing" Kris Gethin's (DTP Arms & Lower Abs Workout) sure had a lot of that going on in his video!!


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Proven genetics.
    Correct!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Mine does the baking; if I want to eat I have to cook! If it were up to her I'm sure she'd subsist on what she bakes. She's really good at it though, made me a monstrous carrot cake for my birthday that was actually loaded with healthy stuff!

    I don't know your wife but I think I love her!!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

    Thaz right and speaking of "accessorizing" Kris Gethin's (DTP Arms & Lower Abs Workout) sure had a lot of that going on in his video!!

    Correct!!

    I don't know your wife but I think I love her!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda

    Mine does the baking; if I want to eat I have to cook! If it were up to her I'm sure she'd subsist on what she bakes. She's really good at it though, made me a monstrous carrot cake for my birthday that was actually loaded with healthy stuff!
    Baked chicken & baked eggs, & baked potatoes.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Libido check...

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=68 476"/>
    7 likes? I think that's the most likes I've seen on 1 post since Rodja's "does a zebra has stripes" post to someone asking if heavy weight builds muscle.
    You're making this thread a free for all, I like it.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lg sciences ph-17
    By Bigham28 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 05-05-2013, 09:34 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-22-2012, 08:23 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-14-2012, 01:46 PM
  4. Going rate for discontinued ph's?
    By MitchKov in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-26-2009, 03:53 PM
  5. ph/ps for strength?
    By Matt T in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-22-2002, 05:37 PM
Log in
Log in