Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Hey buddy...
    Hey yourself!

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.8%

Good bro f@ck traffic in SoCal it been 3 hours a day to get to work and back for 9 bucks an h
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.8%

Good bro but F@ck traffic in SoCal it's been 1 1/2 to get to work and back for 9 bucks an hour but it pays so it all good in the neighborhood

I try to go lighter behing the neck 10 to 15 but when I went lighter and higher reps I felt a better pump because i tryed focusing on contraction, form, and momentum so I could increase weight I went to heavy once and my front shoulders where killing me so I don't go all the way down any More but that's just me
    •   

4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quick Update:
    Scale weight is 186.6 first thing this AM. Not going to get too hung up on it. May increase cals just a tad to regain some fullness as I haven't noticed much of that the past few days.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.68%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

I know it's been beat to death but I would stay clear of anything behind the neck big dog... Lat pull downs anything dude. Quick way to injured...

Triceps pushdowns @ 150?? Some one is pushing the stack : )

Good job being form conscious bud.

- Valdez
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez
    I know it's been beat to death but I would stay clear of anything behind the neck big dog... Lat pull downs anything dude. Quick way to injured...

Triceps pushdowns @ 150?? Some one is pushing the stack : )

Good job being form conscious bud.

- Valdez
    I have to be... I felt it would be good to incorporate a varity of exercises. Trust me it's not something I do often. I researched a bit after the feedback in here & found lighter weights is a much better way to go for behind the neck press.
    Thx for the concern V Deez.
    BTW, AB how's your shoulder? We need to stay injury free out here.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

It's all about dialing in what you want brother its all learning your body!
    Shoulder is awesome today... Still sore. I managed to smack the edge of a table with my hand and now all my tendons up to my elbow are sore... More injuries...
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.68%

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    It's all about dialing in what you want brother its all learning your body!
    Shoulder is awesome today... Still sore. I managed to smack the edge of a table with my hand and now all my tendons up to my elbow are sore... More injuries...
    Puthy

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Puthy

- Valdez
    :-D
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.68%

:-D
    : *

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.68%

I mean >

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%

I mean 8===D O-:

- Valdez
    Dude... No...
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%

Aw phuck, it has reached this thread now too, like the plague.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.68%

Dude... No...
    Dude yes!!!!

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.34%

How many bottles do you need of ph17 to run a full cycle? And how many days did you run 1.5ml?

keep up the good work.
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%

Quote Originally Posted by Xylez
    How many bottles do you need of ph17 to run a full cycle? And how many days did you run 1.5ml?

keep up the good work.
    Thx pal.

@ double dose you would need 4 bottles @ standard 1.5ml dose 4 times a day for 8 weeks you would need two bottles.
    I starting week 3 now, super dry, strength is decent & dropping a few pounds here & there.

Thx for stopping in.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%

Half-Way Mark:

Ok so we are a little bit past the half way point of me using PH-17 & I'll provide you feedback on what I have been noticing and some points.

-Dryness: I think the only things that kept me more dry were Erase Pro & a degree stick.
    -Hardness: Noticed a slight hardness to the touch with out flexing. It's slight but it's mildly noticeable.
    -Libido: See no issues w/this. I think for maybe a day or two when I was really tired I didn't pay much attention to it but is def not down.
    -Vascularity: Seems to come & go mostly after dosing.
    -Aggression: Intensity seems to be there in the gym, more often than not. Beat way to describe: It's a feeling of being prepared for what ever life throws @ you.

Leaning out has def happened mirror & scale wise, few spots of acne popped up not much @ all, achy joints are slightly noticeable, strength & gym intensity is still there as I said more often than not, & only other sides I had were a few occasional headaches.
    This product seems to produce the effects of cutting, most notably between the dryness & scale weight loss. I can tell leaning out has happened by the way clothing is fitting but diet/training is playing a role in that aspect as well along with the 17.

I shot Airborne & LiveToLife a PM earlier today stating how I was a little "nervous" about the weight loss along with looking & feeling smaller... There's still a long road to go to being lean"er" though.

ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.99%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Half-Way Mark:

Ok so we are a little bit past the half way point of me using PH-17 & I'll provide you feedback on what I have been noticing and some points.

-Dryness: I think the only things that kept me more dry were Erase Pro & a degree stick.
    -Hardness: Noticed a slight hardness to the touch with out flexing. It's slight but it's mildly noticeable.
    -Libido: See no issues w/this. I think for maybe a day or two when I was really tired I didn't pay much attention to it but is def not down.
    -Aggression: Intensity seems to be there in the gym, more often than not. Beat way to describe: It's a feeling of being prepared for what ever life throws @ you.

Leaning out has def happened mirror & scale wise, few spots of acne popped up not much @ all, achy joints are slightly noticeable, strength & gym intensity is still there as I said more often than not, & only other sides I had were a few occasional headaches.
    This product seems to produce the effects of cutting, most notably between the dryness & scale weight loss. I can tell leaning out has happened by the way clothing is fitting but diet/training is playing a role in that aspect as well along with the 17.

I shot Airborne & LiveToLife a PM earlier today stating how I was a little "nervous" about the weight loss along with looking & feeling smaller... There's still a long road to go to being lean"er" though.

Encouraging news for my own cycle coming up. Keep on truckin'!
    BOARD TYRANT
  19. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.96%

Nice update. Definitely have me considering giving this a run to continue leaning out!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.8%

Lookin good shouldn't worry, that's what makes this sport fun the changes and improvements that we see keep at it
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%

Quote Originally Posted by JR.99
    Lookin good shouldn't worry, that's what makes this sport fun the changes and improvements that we see keep at it
    Forever evolving...

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce
    Nice update. Definitely have me considering giving this a run to continue leaning out!

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda

Encouraging news for my own cycle coming up. Keep on truckin'!
    Yeah man, look forward to your cycle man. Enjoy it for sure, what do you plan on running.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.34%

Think it's a good idea to stack this with erase pro? Sick results, can't wait to run my stack.
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%

Quote Originally Posted by Xylez
    Think it's a good idea to stack this with erase pro? Sick results, can't wait to run my stack.
    Freaking desert drought.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%

Just look at it like progress! You can always bulk up
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Just look at it like progress! You can always bulk up
    To build lots of muscles
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.44%

Awesome halfway report bro, Im sold!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Nice so far,it gets me so pumped for my next run.Ill be logging it pretty soon.
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Awesome midway review brosef! Sounds on point with my results when running 5aohp. Good stuff!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  29. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.25%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Half-Way Mark:

So do you still feel as strong with the weight loss/getting leaner? Nice halfway point bro sorry I havent been in for a few days had to be on duty for a few days haha
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%

Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

So do you still feel as strong with the weight loss/getting leaner? Nice halfway point bro sorry I havent been in for a few days had to be on duty for a few days haha
    Hey wassup man? Glad your back.
    Yes strength has not declined much.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Awesome midway review brosef! Sounds on point with my results when running 5aohp. Good stuff!
    How many MLs were you dosing per day & how often?

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411
    Nice so far,it gets me so pumped for my next run.Ill be logging it pretty soon.
    What cha running?

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    Awesome halfway report bro, Im sold!
    Thx man... The PH-17 might be worth taking a peak @.

#'s don't lie.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.82%

I would love to get back down to 185. I need to give this $hit a try when I do my cut.
    I will work for supplements!
  32. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93
    I would love to get back down to 185. I need to give this $hit a try when I do my cut.
    Def man, mirror is where it counts though. I plan to drop some weight scale wise but for the most part I'd like to recomp so @ the end of this run we will see what the out come would be.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

8-10 spilt 4 times a day
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.16%

That's a good weight, solid for sure.

All in due time. Hot my BMI back 26.4 not to shabby. Though because she added 4" on my height I am sure it is a bit off. I did have above average Creatine scores. Must be the Creatine supp I am taking, ya think.
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.47%

ill be running methylvar from shredded labs,its 30mg methyl-1,4-androstenediol and 15mg TrenDione,im so ready to be back on.i hope to have it all together this week and start by next week if all goes well.
  36. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%

ill be running methylvar from shredded labs,its 30mg methyl-1,4-androstenediol and 15mg TrenDione,im so ready to be back on.i hope to have it all together this week and start by next week if all goes well.
    1st cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811
    That's a good weight, solid for sure.

All in due time. Hot my BMI back 26.4 not to shabby. Though because she added 4" on my height I am sure it is a bit off. I did have above average Creatine scores. Must be the Creatine supp I am taking, ya think.
    Yezzir.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.47%

no not first cycle,but never ran these compunds together.im really pumped for this one.
  38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.19%

so is that 5 lbs your down since starting?
  39. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%

no not first cycle,but never ran these compunds together.im really pumped for this one.
    I'm sure you'll have a great run Mack. Just protect the organs.

Quote Originally Posted by purelife2
    so is that 5 lbs your down since starting?
    Right about.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.47%

thanks aaron,im sure i will to.ill have to steal your avi pic when i start.lol.i hope you follow my log bro.should be epic.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lg sciences ph-17
    By Bigham28 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 05-05-2013, 09:34 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-22-2012, 08:23 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-14-2012, 01:46 PM
  4. Going rate for discontinued ph's?
    By MitchKov in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4