Rated PH-17.

Page 15 of 39 First ... 1314151617 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Bro I've been following your tips...
    Plus I just go in there with my head down, music blaring & a "I don't give a **** attitude", it's seems to be working. Plus my shoulders seem to lack in growing so I try and push em as hard as I can as of late.
    Hell yea bro... Some moves you have to cheat on to shock growth... Your Killin it and I'm Seein a big diff with you lifts... Starting out strong and only gettin better.
    Your doin awesome!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Hell yea bro... Some moves you have to cheat on to shock growth... Your Killin it and I'm Seein a big diff with you lifts... Starting out strong and only gettin better.
    Your doin awesome!
    Thx for your support! You got people growing around here!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Thx for your support! You got people growing around here!
    I hope so lol everyone's different... I'm just teaching my methods and what I've been trained and seems to do well
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  4. Love to see the progress mayne!!!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  5. You want to laugh?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8Qd6...e_gdata_player

    Watch these fools on the decline hammer strength and listen to what they are saying.

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    You want to laugh?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8Qd6...e_gdata_player

    Watch these fools on the decline hammer strength and listen to what they are saying.

    12min hmm.. omg lol

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc

    12min hmm.. omg lol
    I think the first 3-5 minutes is where I got the biggest laugh.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  8. Haha ive watched some if their vids before. Pretty funny stuff.
    "Snapped some sh1t up" might just be my new saying lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  9. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I think the first 3-5 minutes is where I got the biggest laugh.
    I got my good laugh in then youtube got the best of me and I wander into some of there other vids and was cracking up even more.




  10. "Your legs are shaking, you're coming up off the seat!"

    haha...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  11. Nice shoulder lifts bro! That's a strong hammer lift especially right after putting up that much on military. Good work!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  12. In for some drop by's bro#!!!!!!

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  13. Woooooooooooooooooooo **** yea!!!!!!!!

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  14. Your doing awesome! I have been doing a lighter weighted clean and press, burns for sure. Great on shoulders and some chest movement.



    Name:  image-1856691816.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  31.8 KB

  15. hell of a workout bro
    I will work for supplements!

  16. Hey bud, how are things in here. Was going to go back, but its like 2-3 pages for updates..LOL I REALLY hope this product is treating you well. Depending on how your log goes I may use this stuff.

    RECOVERBRO



  17. Thanks a lot aaron, I ended up watching like 20 minutes of those videos at like 3AM this morning! LOL
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  18. Killer work out bro has anyone tryed doing 6-5-4-3-2-1 on bench press or seated shoulder press with a 1 1/2 min to 2 and maxing out at 1 then drop the weight to 6 and try to rep 6 to 10 reps the wight feels much lighter on then it did in the beginning

  19. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Nice shoulder lifts bro! That's a strong hammer lift especially right after putting up that much on military. Good work!
    I've seen a guy hit 2 plates & a quarter on hammers, I'm chasing him trying to pass him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez
    Woooooooooooooooooooo **** yea!!!!!!!!

    - Valdez
    It's a party, it's a party!


    Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811
    Your doing awesome! I have been doing a lighter weighted clean and press, burns for sure. Great on shoulders and some chest movement.

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****68 078"/>
    Damn str8. How much you snatching?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93
    hell of a workout bro
    Thx, how's Epic?

    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ
    Hey bud, how are things in here. Was going to go back, but its like 2-3 pages for updates..LOL I REALLY hope this product is treating you well. Depending on how your log goes I may use this stuff.
    Stuff is solid. Nothing dramatic but I see some subtle hints that the 17 is in my blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Thanks a lot aaron, I ended up watching like 20 minutes of those videos at like 3AM this morning! LOL
    Those videos are funny!

    Quote Originally Posted by JR.99
    Killer work out bro has anyone tryed doing 6-5-4-3-2-1 on bench press or seated shoulder press with a 1 1/2 min to 2 and maxing out at 1 then drop the weight to 6 and try to rep 6 to 10 reps the wight feels much lighter on then it did in the beginning
    Nope. I rested 2 minutes between my shoulder sets... I admit the 165 was tough and form probably was not the best.... I was turning my back & face to try and push it up.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  20. Sweet man. Thats what I loved aboyut these kinds of products. Mild, but you can still "feel" them

    RECOVERBRO



  21. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ
    Sweet man. Thats what I loved aboyut these kinds of products. Mild, but you can still "feel" them
    Yezzir.
    What stack are you on now?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  22. Right now. 3pills morning 3 pills night of Recycle. Finishing up a bottle of erase(I need another bottle) and lean efX. And thats pretty much it. Been priming myself for my next run.

    RECOVERBRO



  23. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ
    Right now. 3pills morning 3 pills night of Recycle. Finishing up a bottle of erase(I need another bottle) and lean efX. And thats pretty much it. Been priming myself for my next run.
    Good deal brah.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  24. Yeah. Going from 300 pounds to where I want to be at like 230-240 is a huge leap for me. Certainly have to keep ego at the door

    RECOVERBRO



  25. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ
    Yeah. Going from 300 pounds to where I want to be at like 230-240 is a huge leap for me. Certainly have to keep ego at the door
    Keep making progress.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lg sciences ph-17
    By Bigham28 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 05-05-2013, 08:34 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-22-2012, 07:23 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-14-2012, 12:46 PM
  4. Going rate for discontinued ph's?
    By MitchKov in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-26-2009, 02:53 PM
  5. ph/ps for strength?
    By Matt T in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-22-2002, 04:37 PM
Log in
Log in