Rated PH-17.

Page 13 of 24 First ... 8111213141518 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Wait what?

Yeah haven't seen ya in about a week... This ain't just a log, it's HISTory.
    Misquoting and making history. Man this had been done before.

2. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

LG Reps:

I read you can dose TesTren 15 minutes apart all doses back to back to eliminate carrying these bottles around & sticking a freakin' syringe in them & pulling out liquid like a mad scientist, can the same be done with 17? (19 for that matter as well?)

I see PH-17 is #65 out of 100 top sellers @ Nutra.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    LG Reps:

I read you can dose TesTren 15 minutes apart all doses back to back to eliminate carrying these bottles around & sticking a freakin' syringe in them & pulling out liquid like a mad scientist, can the same be done with 17? (19 for that matter as well?)

I see PH-17 is #65 out of 100 top sellers @ Nutra.
    i agree carrying this bottle around can be a pain in the a$$
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by purelife2
    I drive all day between jobs should this be stored in a cooler, certain temp?
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    i just keep mine at room temp...just have to shake up nothing on label states keep cold or anything after openeing
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811

I never kept 5aohp in a cooler, left it in my car and never had issues.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Just wanted to ask due to heat breaks things down... Like mayonnaise in a sandwich sitting on the dashboard, do I eat it or not. (Only made that mistake once, I was 9yrs old)

Muaaahhahahaha happy Halloween
  8. Registered User

I haven't told u but I keep saying it in my head YOUR A BEAST AARON I tried DTP behind the neck seated shoulder press it was f@cken intense I felt like I accomplish something don't know how u push through the leg press

I guess the only thing stronger then muscle is power if will :-)
  9. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JR.99
    I haven't told u but I keep saying it in my head YOUR A BEAST AARON I tried DTP behind the neck seated shoulder press it was f@cken intense I felt like I accomplish something don't know how u push through the leg press

I guess the only thing stronger then muscle is power if will :-)
    Yeah DTP for leg press wasn't that as much of a struggle as I thought. Haven't really hit DTP for anything else, you put it back into my head and it legs is on the menu. Been sleeping because I've been so tired all day, woke up and I'm like go back to sleep or go to the gym... 24 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by purelife2
    Be on all the time tough.
    You don't need a cooler for this stuff BudMan don't sweat the details. You think someone would be walking around with a hard hat & an ice pack with PH-17/19 in it?

I think you would actually enjoy the stuff BudMan.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  10. Registered User

It all depends sometime u gotta do want ur body tells u but if its the low cals and the training keep pushing bud u got this cutting is pain in the A$$
  11. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

It all depends sometime u gotta do want ur body tells u but if its the low cals and the training keep pushing bud u got this cutting is pain in the A$$
    I remember I woke up & saw DTP for chest & back, & I admit I said I couldn't do it...should've never put that thought in my head in the first place.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  12. Registered User

I went on bb dot com and there's a good article tips and advice I perfered partial reps when I was struggling its more consistent then rest pause couldn't post a link I just google DTP never looked to much in to it
  13. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

I went on bb dot com and there's a good article tips and advice I perfered partial reps when I was struggling its more consistent then rest pause couldn't post a link I just google DTP never looked to much in to it
    Yeah it's pretty intense. Good stuff though. I utilized rest/pause tonight, sometimes you have to & partial reps when fatigue sets in.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  14. Registered User

That's exactly what did rest / pause when I hit fatigue partial reps but On the side not I think your log is helping LG hit the charts on nutraplanet
  15. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Day 15:

Training:
    DTP style for legs.
    -Plates listed are total plates on sled.
    -SuperSets were performed after leg press w/calfs.

6 plates:
    50 reps, calfs 40 reps
    40 reps, calfs 30 reps

8 plates:
    30 reps, calfs 20 reps
    20 reps, calfs 10 reps

10 plates:
    10 reps, calfs 18 reps

12 plates:
    10 reps no calfs

8 plates:
    20 reps, calfs 20 reps

6 plates:
    30 reps, calfs 20 reps

4 plates:
    40 reps, calfs 20 reps
    50 reps, calfs 40 reps

Did rest pause technique. Only problem I had is a buddy showed up so breaks were a little longer as I gave him a spot bench press a couple times.

Diet:
    Was medicore today. Didn't really eat as planned.

Notes:
    Got off work @te my last meal of the day, slept for about 4 hours roughy; woke up like should I go back to sleep or go lift. Chose to hit the iron. Woke up looking horrible, left the gym only did legs & fullness set in. I look better overall after my work out today. Quads, hams, & calfs are pumped. DOMs still present from yesterday. Feel this work out was effective. Last time I did DTP for legs I started off a tad lighter, also did less calfs the previous time, glad I started of a bit heavier this time. Each & every single rep was done for these sets.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  16. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

That's exactly what did rest / pause when I hit fatigue partial reps but On the side not I think your log is helping LG hit the charts on nutraplanet
    It could be. PH-17 use to be another companies product if I am speaking correctly on it. It's not bad @ all. I think bigger guys or more experienced users may need the higher dose listed on the bottle, but for the price someone can grab two bottles for around $80 & run a nice cycle. I'm sure people @ a lower body fat the vascularity will light up on them too. Increased libido & strength, no damage to the liver, no lethargy, what more could one want. I'm not saying either that someone can take this & gain the 8lbs of muscle LG claims on their site or lose all this fat, but you get out of it what you put into it. For me it is the motivation to keep pushing, I tell myself why take this compound if I'm not going to make sure cals are in check & work is not getting done in the gym, it would be a waste of the product, my time, & LG's time. When people are taking any supplement they have to put in the work too.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  17. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

It could be. PH-17 use to be another companies product if I am speaking correctly on it. It's not bad @ all. I think bigger guys or more experienced users may need the higher dose listed on the bottle, but for the price someone can grab two bottles for around $80 & run a nice cycle. I'm sure people @ a lower body fat the vascularity will light up on them too. Increased libido & strength, no damage to the liver, no lethargy, what more could one want. I'm not saying either that someone can take this & gain the 8lbs of muscle LG claims on their site or lose all this fat, but you get out of it what you put into it. For me it is the motivation to keep pushing, I tell myself why take this compound if I'm not going to make sure cals are in check & work is not getting done in the gym, it would be a waste of the product, my time, & LG's time. When people are taking any supplement they have to put in the work too.
    This ... Also why I follow Aaron cause he is a beast at everything he does
  18. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

This ... Also why I follow Aaron cause he is a beast at everything he does
    Not usually the best @ everything I do, I just don't stop trying. When you stop trying that's when you fail. Got to have heart. Keep getting back up, over & over & over... & when you're done, you're done hang it up.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  19. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Not usually the best @ everything I do, I just don't stop trying. When you stop trying that's when you feel. Got to have heart.
    FOCK yeah!
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Not usually the best @ everything I do, I just don't stop trying. When you stop trying that's when you fail. Got to have heart. Keep getting back up, over & over & over... & when you're done, you're done hang it up.
    Yes! NEVER GIVE UP!

You may hear that alot in your life, but that phrase is only powerful when realized and believed.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  21. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Here's a DTP video for arms:

Form starts lacking @ higher reps. He speaks to it about it being controlled cheating (between minute 7-8). Check out the video comments after the video. He is not "simply shredded", but still massive & cut, so what he is doing is benefiting him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ntpp...e_gdata_player

Here's one for legs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F46N...e_gdata_player

BTW, I'd like to thank THO for my new wallpaper. 8)
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Leave to a man to get all emotional on us!!!

Seriously though, you gotta have heart because that's what keeps you going.

Here's a DTP video for arms:

Form starts lacking @ higher reps. He speaks to it about it being controlled cheating (between minute 7-8). Check out the video comments after the video. He is not "simply shredded", but still massive & cut, so what he is doing is benefiting him.

Kris Gethin's DTP Arms & Lower Abs Workout - Bodybuilding.com - YouTube

Here's one for legs:

Kris Gethin's DTP Legs & Upper Abs Workout - Bodybuilding.com - YouTube

[b]BTW, I'd like to thank THO for my new wallpaper.[/b] 8)

TASTE THE RAINBOW!!!
  23. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

Leave to a man to get all emotional on us!!!

Seriously though, you gotta have heart because that's what keeps you going.

TASTE THE RAINBOW!!!
    I haven't been to sleep since I posted my last work out, wish I would've tasted a rainbow, probably would've been sleep by now.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Wait what?

Yeah haven't seen ya in about a week... This ain't just a log, it's HISTory.

I've been keeping to the shadows. Watching and waiting. Ready to pounce!

Well, maybe not like that but have been around. Super busy with things at home lately so just jumping in when I can.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  25. Registered User

Nicely said good Sh!t Roll with the punches bro u just remained me of Rocky running up the stairs
  26. Registered User

does the taste the rainbow come in android form?
  27. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd

I've been keeping to the shadows. Watching and waiting. Ready to pounce!

Well, maybe not like that but have been around. Super busy with things at home lately so just jumping in when I can.
    Not a problem. I know it can be difficult to keep up. Good stuff so far. Made note of some points a post or two back. I posted a question yesterday too... Workout was updated this early AM. Think I'll pro make note of a few more points today.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  28. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Nicely said good Sh!t Roll with the punches bro u just remained me of Rocky running up the stairs
    You told me earlier the behind neck presses wrecked ya via DTP. Does your gym have a smith rack?
    I'm sure my shoulders would feel like fire & form would comprise for me.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

I haven't been to sleep since I posted my last work out, wish I would've tasted a rainbow, probably would've been sleep by now.
    Ha ha!! Cute pic!!

I was also up in the middle of the night, but unlike you I was listening to a little someone's "lite" snoring all morning!!
  30. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Ha ha!! Cute pic!!

I was also up in the middle of the night but mine was due to hearing someone's "lite" snoring
    Put a sock in his mouth. (As long as his over 21.)

-Have to say that cause some people actually take my advice.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Put a sock in his mouth. (As long as his over 21.)

-Have to say that cause some people actually take my advice.

So, if he's OVER 21, it's legal?!?
  32. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

So, if he's OVER 21, it's legal?!?
    As long as both of you are.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Rest pause is legit as fug! I use to use it for 3-4 weeks at a time a while back. Hard to do without a spotter though. For me anyway.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  34. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Rest pause is legit as fug! I use to use it for 3-4 weeks at a time a while back. Hard to do without a spotter though. For me anyway.
    Right. Yeah everyday doesn't have to be DTP based either, you can use it to shock certains muscles as you feel the need. Rest/Pause FTW.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  35. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Sleep?
  36. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Sleep?
    When?

(Now y'all can witness 1st hand what a crazy schedule can be like.)
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  37. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

When?
    What is it?
  38. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

What is it?
    A tough life.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  39. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Haha I bet!
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Winning isn't everything,but making the effort to win is!!

Where do they sell that skittles box???
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lg sciences ph-17
    By Bigham28 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 05-05-2013, 07:34 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-22-2012, 06:23 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-14-2012, 11:46 AM
  4. Going rate for discontinued ph's?
    By MitchKov in forum Anabolics