Rated PH-17. - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 12

Rated PH-17.

Page 12 of 24 First ... 7101112131417 ... Last
  1. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Day 14:

Training:
    Back.

Thought today was leg day & I was like "ugh", look @ routine & saw back instead.

One Arm Row:
    70 x 12
    90 x 8
    100 x 5
    90 x 8

DeadLift:
    275 x 6
    295 x 5
    315 x 2-3 (??)
    -Ok so as I was doing my deads & there's a guy @ the gym who has seen me through some lifts early in the year. Big jacked PL/BB style guy. I asked him to watch my form on my 315 set... I did 2-3 reps, he came over and said forget about the slight bend @ the knee & to go down all the way like a squat & come back up each time ("thus making it a full body workout"). I never tried this and tried it with 315 form sucked, dropped down to 225, form was still terrible. :O He said to drop the weight way low practice that style or sumo deads. In my head I was like ... So I guess I may try my hand at the new style by the way this guys only does squats, bench, incline, dips, & hanging leg raises & rarely does arms.

H.S. Seated Row:
    3 plates each side, 10 reps, 3 sets.

H.S. High Row:
    2 plates & a quarter, 3 sets for 8 reps.

H.S. Shrugs:
    2 plates each side, 10 reps 4 sets.

-->Boom: 20 minutes HIIT cardio after my workout, great energy & felt good enough to do it. #TimeManagement.

Diet:
    Was great today. Cals were on point, carbs were not in excess. Fruits came back in... Work out energy was great, felt pretty damn good after work out as well.
    Added in some p butter too...

Notes:
    On to the good stuff. I think everything is falling into place. Strength is not bad @ all, in my pretty little eyes.
    I am seeing:
    -Increased libido.
    -A more happier attitude (well being).
    -More definition/saturations.
    -Fullness more often than not & vasculariity after dosing.
    -Increased energy & endurance.
    -No acne.
    -DOMs
    Sure there could be multiple factors coming into play with training/diet, but it's happening while on 17.
    We will see what the future holds.

->LG has offered to extend my log, debating on taking em up on the offer.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Animal mayne!!! Todays leg day... U got me pumped
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  3. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Animal mayne!!! Todays leg day... U got me pumped
    Rock it out...
    5 plate squat for you.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

I would not recommend trying Zumo's right away bro, they are the hardest form to learn in the business. What he did tell yah was correct though, drop your ass/hip as low as you can and drive through the hip more than anything. Just remember to push the ground and as you come up you drive your hip in, always keep at least a neutral spine. Damn nice lifts though bro! You lift pretty damn good for the Kroc Rows too!

Keep it up bro!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  5. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    I would not recommend trying Zumo's right away bro, they are the hardest form to learn in the business. What he did tell yah was correct though, drop your ass/hip as low as you can and drive through the hip more than anything. Just remember to push the ground and as you come up you drive your hip in, always keep at least a neutral spine. Damn nice lifts though bro! You lift pretty damn good for the Kroc Rows too!

Keep it up bro!
    Thx. PL'ing ain't in my blood like you and AB. I just want to a healthy damn near 30 yr old that looks good.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Rock it out...
    5 plate squat for you.
    Tryin 6 today haha
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  7. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Tryin 6 today haha
    You'll get it you and Celorza are both strength in #s.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Tryin 6 today haha
    Just saw this.in.and kill it ab.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Thx. PL'ing ain't in my blood like you and AB. I just want to a healthy damn near 30 yr old that looks good.
    You're getting there bubba , just be careful with form though...deadlifts can be treacherous of you don't watch the spine!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Haha I'm so old I forget from day to day what I've trained lol. Solid workout brother you are killing it. Hell next time throw legs in with it all!

Day 14:

Training:
    Back.

Thought today was leg day & I was like "ugh", look @ routine & saw back instead.

One Arm Row:
    70 x 12
    90 x 8
    100 x 5
    90 x 8

DeadLift:
    275 x 6
    295 x 5
    315 x 2-3 (??)
    -Ok so as I was doing my deads & there's a guy @ the gym who has seen me through some lifts early in the year. Big jacked PL/BB style guy. I asked him to watch my form on my 315 set... I did 2-3 reps, he came over and said forget about the slight bend @ the knee & to go down all the way like a squat & come back up each time ("thus making it a full body workout"). I never tried this and tried it with 315 form sucked, dropped down to 225, form was still terrible. :O He said to drop the weight way low practice that style or sumo deads. In my head I was like ... So I guess I may try my hand at the new style by the way this guys only does squats, bench, incline, dips, & hanging leg raises & rarely does arms.

H.S. Seated Row:
    3 plates each side, 10 reps, 3 sets.

H.S. High Row:
    2 plates & a quarter, 3 sets for 8 reps.

H.S. Shrugs:
    2 plates each side, 10 reps 4 sets.

-->Boom: 20 minutes HIIT cardio after my workout, great energy & felt good enough to do it. #TimeManagement.

Diet:
    Was great today. Cals were on point, carbs were not in excess. Fruits came back in... Work out energy was great, felt pretty damn good after work out as well.
    Added in some p butter too...

Notes:
    On to the good stuff. I think everything is falling into place. Strength is not bad @ all, in my pretty little eyes.
    I am seeing:
    -Increased libido.
    -A more happier attitude (well being).
    -More definition/saturations.
    -Fullness more often than not & vasculariity after dosing.
    -Increased energy & endurance.
    -No acne.
    -DOMs
    Sure there could be multiple factors coming into play with training/diet, but it's happening while on 17.
    We will see what the future holds.

OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Haha I'm so old I forget from day to day what I've trained lol. Solid workout brother you are killing it. Hell next time throw legs in with it all!
    Tommy you are a young, powerful beast, don't let anyone tell you different...if they do they can answer to me.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  12. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Seriously, what's to think about? Just accept and continue to rock the shyt out of this log. I don't see a downside.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Tryin 6 today haha
    Me scrolling thru this log looking at all this amazing progress and boom you bust out with "Am trying 6 plates", **** I need to catch up to you...
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

No brainer bubba! Seems like this is picking up steam now so extend it.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  15. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    No brainer bubba! Seems like this is picking up steam now so extend it.
    Here's a Purus friend & family member. How's life? What's you son up too? He still squatting dressers?

Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc

Me scrolling thru this log looking at all this amazing progress and boom you bust out with "Am trying 6 plates", **** I need to catch up to you...
    AB, not "AM".
    Sup Marc, what cha up too these days? Still cashing that v-taper?

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy

Seriously, what's to think about? Just accept and continue to rock the shyt out of this log. I don't see a downside.
    Sup big bro?
    Yeah... It's good ish for sure. Very generous of em, great group of reps. I'd be tied to em for a bit though. In b4 insane veins I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Tommy you are a young, powerful beast, don't let anyone tell you different...if they do they can answer to me.
    What he said. ^
    On another note: I heard you liking a couple young ladies that live a few states away that model on TV...

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Legs would've killed me. What's on your iron menu today? How's the wife/fam?

So glad to have a good group of all you guys following, Valdez, LTL, everyone that has stopped in this log, & I mean everyone, you all are great friends!
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

They are contestants for the X-Factor haha, Cece Frey and Jennel Garcia , damn gorgeous xD!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

AB, not "AM".
    Sup Marc, what cha up too these days? Still cashing that v-taper?
    Coming better & getting excited, just that stubborn lower belly fat just like F U and not moving. I need to find a better way in getting the lower belly fat down....
  18. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Coming better & getting excited, just that stubborn lower belly fat just like F U and not moving. I need to find a better way in getting the lower belly fat down....
    What are you eating?
    Tried HIIT yet?
    Man I think I'm getting hooked on it.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

No Iron today brother tomorrow chest and tri's or shoulders and back. Had softball today. Sucked we got drilled and I batted once lol. I had four players wait til almost game time to say they couldn't show.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

20. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    No Iron today brother tomorrow chest and tri's or shoulders and back. Had softball today. Sucked we got drilled and I batted once lol. I had four players wait til almost game time to say they couldn't show.
    Damn at least softball keeping ya busy.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

What are you eating?
    Tried HIIT yet?
    Man I think I'm getting hooked on it.
    Not sure am ready for HIIT just yet cardio endurance is still not on par.

Eating Tuna, eggs, healthy veggies, lean ground beef, steak, nuts etc, it all been full of protein and healthy fats with low carbs but when I do carb it all whole grain pasta, brown rice etc.
  22. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Not sure am ready for HIIT just yet cardio endurance is still not on par.

Eating Tuna, eggs, healthy veggies, lean ground beef, steak, nuts etc, it all been full of protein and healthy fats with low carbs but when I do carb it all whole grain pasta, brown rice etc.
    HIIT ain't that bad, have to ease into it. It could be as simple as getting on a cardio machine & do a couple minutes on a low level & double the level & go all out hardcore & sweat your ass off... Sweat just as much in 20 minutes of HIIT as 45 minutes on the stairmaster.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Here's a Purus friend & family member. How's life? What's you son up too? He still squatting dressers?

He's still pushing some good weight thx. Texted me today after his lift...Incline DBs 90x8x3,Dips +90x8x3 The kid is strong.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  24. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF

He's still pushing some good weight thx. Texted me today after his lift...Incline DBs 90x8x3,Dips +90x8x3 The kid is strong.
    Damn str8.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  240 lbs.

Have too. You got a log going?
    No log, just trying to keep up with you...lol
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  240 lbs.

That site you showed me has some really good tips.. good looking out!
  27. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jev871
    That site you showed me has some really good tips.. good looking out!
    Yeah brother.
    You can learn a lot here.
    Plenty of guys on here who are light years ahead of me. Explore the site & enjoy.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Yeah brother.
    You can learn a lot here.
    Plenty of guys on here who are light years ahead of me. Explore the site & enjoy.
    But you better check I here daily or you'll be pages behind. Crazy thread. Just like your promos.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Just got caught up on your last few updates Aaron. Awesome log man! Very thorough and great numbers on the lifts! I definitely think you should extend this run man.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What's up guys?
    Alright for those that don't know me, my name is Aaron. I've been around the boards here for over a year & have made a ton of friends along the way & LG has been kind enough to give me the courtesy to log their new prohormone PH-17, which is labeled as a "cutter". We shall see if it will help reach my goals.

---> Big thx to Luke, LifterGym33 & Ripper.

History:
    Bulked up pretty hard earlier this year. I used AndroMass v2 & saw solid results. After that I went off the beaten path a bit & had other goals I was after in my life.

Goal:
    Lean out. I think the heaviest I was at would 196/197/198lbs (after Mass v2). I dropped and held steady right around 192lbs. Today I stepped on the scale at 188, IIRC. I'll double check that # tomorrow. I'm hear to lose inches/fat not muscle. <-- Pretty obvious right?

Routine/Food:
    We will see if I can stick to an I.F. style of eating. The window would be 12p-8p. I am also a fan of 40/30/30 style macros & will try to have a P/C/F with every meal. To hold weight my cals should be around 2200, I will try to have them around 1800-1900 for this run. I have two splits I'm debating on running, have not totally made up my mind yet. Strength is important but not the top priority. Cardio will be implemented as well.

Dosing:
    I will start @ 4, 1.5ml 4 times a day.

Supplements:
    Carnivor Protein.
    ConDense.
    SLINshot.
    Multi-vitamin.

-Any questions, concerns or emotional outburst... Let's hear it.

Will be lurking along.....

Emotional outburst's will come later
  31. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

Will be lurking along.....

Emotional outburst's will come later

Hey welcome, just don't get too emotional on me now.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Just got caught up on your last few updates Aaron. Awesome log man! Very thorough and great numbers on the lifts! I definitely think you should extend this run man.
    Thx.
    Yeah I'm make a decision in a day or so.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Screw it extend it but pin it haha jk
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Might as well main line it lol I kid I kid
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  34. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm really considering giving this a run. It would be my first prohormone. I'm holding off for now, but may give this or maybe the new E-Spray a go.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  35. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce
    I'm really considering giving this a run. It would be my first prohormone. I'm holding off for now, but may give this or maybe the new E-Spray a go.
    E-Spray looks solid too. PH-17 is mild, as long as your pushing yourself you should see results. I switched to actually lifting heavier which is what should be done while on low cals either way & also added in cardio, which was pretty much non existent in my life previously & watching what I eat, so it's a combination. My last post I posted what is happening now.

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

Might as well main line it lol I kid I kid
    You are right?

Seems like that's the way to go for best results.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Right!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

You are right?
    Yessir
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Y'all wear me out! Every time I go to check on my loggers, this thread has a load of pages to go through! Maybe I should just ignore every body's comments but Aaron's. Hmmmmm, that might work.. HAHAHAHAHA!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd
    Y'all wear me out! Every time I go to check on my loggers, this thread has a load of pages to go through! Maybe I should just ignore every body's comments but Aaron's. Hmmmmm, that might work.. HAHAHAHAHA!
    Send some my way!
    BOARD TYRANT
  40. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda

Send me someone gay!
    Wait what?

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd
    Yeah haven't seen ya in about a week... This ain't just a log, it's HISTory.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lg sciences ph-17
    By Bigham28 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 05-05-2013, 07:34 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-22-2012, 06:23 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-14-2012, 11:46 AM
  4. Going rate for discontinued ph's?