Rated PH-17.

Page 11 of 32 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25
    What would you find is the best thing for it? I've also never been able to gain weight through eating only lifting. My metabolism is really fast in my family. Well guess I need to hit the sack and get up for work in the morning.
    Increase the cals. Almonds & peanut butter (& banana sandwiches) worked for me.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

2. Yeah I plan on 3 big meals a day with stuff like protein pudding and shakes in between.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25
    Yeah I plan on 3 big meals a day with stuff like protein pudding and shakes in between.
    I'm between those meals insert p butter or almonds.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

4. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Day 10:

Some R&R this evening.
    O boy!

btw I updated my log.

5. Damn bro this thing is on fire!! Lets see what you got!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    Damn bro this thing is on fire!! Lets see what you got!!
    Now it's a party!
    Welcome!

7. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Damn bro this thing is on fire!! Lets see what you got!!
    A leaner physique now! Aaron has been killing it here!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

8. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

A leaner physique now! Aaron has been killing it here!
    Thx... Your cardio tips are helpful. Actually on my way now phuck lying in bed.

9. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Thx... Your cardio tips are helpful. Actually on my way now phuck lying in bed.
    Kill it bro! You got this!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

10. Update:
    20 minutes of HIIT cardio complete.
    Elliptical: 3 minutes on level 9, 1 minute (all out) on level 16 through out the 20 minutes.
    Heart rate was as high as 172. :O

11. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Update:
    Elliptical: 3 minutes on level 9, 1 minute (all out) on level 16 through out the 20 minutes.
    Name:  260132_444620362247523_837006968_n.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  28.2 KB
    Army Veteran. OEF.

12. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Update:
    Killin it bro! How long are u running this ph for? And what are ur goals?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

13. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

Killin it bro! How long are u running this ph for? And what are ur goals?
    This log is only sponsored for 4 weeks. How ever I may get some more of this stuff via my own means & go 8. :O
    Just hope I can keep up with doing the cardio.

14. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

This log is only sponsored for 4 weeks. How ever I may get some more of this stuff via my own means & go 8. :O
    You got this man!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

15. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

You got this man!
    Been on like a consistent bulk for quite a bit. I want bitchez clawin' @ my stomach when I'm on top now.

16. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Been on like a consistent bulk for quite a bit. I want bitchez clawin' @ my stomach when I'm on top now.

Haha get shredded up man
    Purus labs Rep

17. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    You hope? Man you a beast. Of course you can and you will.
    Army Veteran. OEF.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

Haha get shredded up man
    Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9

You hope? Man you a beast. Of course you can and you will.
    Thx for your support.

19. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

Yeeeee Booiiiiiii
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

20. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne

Yeeeee Booiiiiiii
    Only way to do it right?

21. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Only way to do it right?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMRvl4Glyz4
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

22. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne
    haha, EPIC.... wait what? I'm have to try that soon. Hearing good things about it.

23. I'm in sorry I'm late better late then never I felt like a peeping Tom just peaking and following ur long with our posting anything keep killing it cardio is a pain but before u know it girls will be climbing up ur abs like a latter

24. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Yup. We currently offer red & gray. Check some other avis out (Bcazo & AZ) are both rockin these red t-shirts!
    Where could u get one of those shirts bro those are sweet.

25. Quote Originally Posted by stubbs481 View Post
    Where could u get one of those shirts bro those are sweet.
    Red is available at www.puruslabs.net in the Promo Gear/Store section. To get grey or black (like in my AVI) you have to call in. The number is also on the site. #numberonefan
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

26. Quote Originally Posted by JR.99
    I'm in sorry I'm late better late then never I felt like a peeping Tom just peaking and following ur long with our posting anything keep killing it cardio is a pain but before u know it girls will be climbing up ur abs like a latter
    Thx man for checking back. Its an honor to have so many quality followers in my log. I apperciate everyone that has stopped in. Each and everyone of you brings a different value to being present, I try and leave no post un-answered.
    Anyway,never been the one to want full on shredded abs... Feels like I'd be way too skinny haha.

27. What are you going to use after the Ph-17 is done? PCT?

28. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    What are you going to use after the Ph-17 is done? PCT?
    Do believe he said dpol and recycle.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

29. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Thx man for checking back. Its an honor to have so many quality followers in my log. I apperciate everyone that has stopped in. Each and everyone of you brings a different value to being present, I try and leave no post un-answered.
    Anyway,never been the one to want full on shredded abs... Feels like I'd be way too skinny haha.
    Thanks honer is ours bit I know what u mean I was 228 of chubbyness (little muscle) and I dropped to I 140 (twigg for 6 feet )I felt fragile and looked but so far it looks like your melting that fat away ( drip drip on the elliptical )

30. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Increase the cals. Almonds & peanut butter (& banana sandwiches) worked for me.

PB and banana sandwiches are good add in some whipped honey and they are great! Hope the PH-17 is working for you Aaron looking forward to your final conclusion. Any increase in muscle hardness? I always feel far denser when running a hormone.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lg sciences ph-17
    By Bigham28 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 05-05-2013, 08:34 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-22-2012, 07:23 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-14-2012, 12:46 PM
  4. Going rate for discontinued ph's?
    By MitchKov in forum Anabolics