Rated PH-17.

Page 10 of 39 First ... 89101112 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by purelife2 View Post
    if we are guinea pigs where did the dosage of 6mls a day come from..should i increase mine later this week to the 12mls
    if your not haveing any issues you can bump up to just about any dose you want until you start to experience side effects. that said its probably not cost effective at much over 12 mls per day. at that point you would be better off using a stronger compound imo.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

2. I am hoping that you are likening this. Is this the first time using PH'S? If so is this something you would suggest for someone less experienced? I thought you were also using a PCT,right? What did you end up using?

Can u compare this to anything you have used before?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811
    I am hoping that you are likening this. Is this the first time using PH'S? If so is this something you would suggest for someone less experienced? I thought you were also using a PCT,right? What did you end up using?

Can u compare this to anything you have used before?
    Yes, this PH is very mild. I'm not a huge fan of mythls simply because I don't tolerate them well or deal with the sides. Eating & putting your all into lifting drives the results above anything.
    LG & a lot of their reps recommend these PHs to first time users or people who are just getting into the PH game as they are safer & milder than some of the stronger methylated compounds on the market & are easily tolerated.
    PCT is for after the run (help bring ya natty test back up) & I'll probably run D-Pol & Recycle.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

4. Very cool. I am trying to figure out some supps fir the upcoming month.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811
    Very cool. I am trying to figure out some supps fir the upcoming month.
    If you're looking to get your feet wet with a very manageable PH with little shut down try the chrome series, & OTC PCT recovery should be a breeze.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

6. Looking up pricing and well I am sure it is a good deal but a little outta my range right now. I will probably buy one at a time then go at it. Should be good to start by December, probably hit up a partitioner while I stock up on the other goodies.

I know you Said you had a little drop in weight but were you able to keep up the reps? Probably helps with the cutting, higher reps to exhaustion less weight?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811
    Looking up pricing and well I am sure it is a good deal but a little outta my range right now. I will probably buy one at a time then go at it. Should be good to start by December, probably hit up a partitioner while I stock up on the other goodies.

I know you Said you had a little drop in weight but were you able to keep up the reps? Probably helps with the cutting, higher reps to exhaustion less weight?
    If you have the money I would grab 2 bottles. Either way, my strength fluctuates from day to day, & it could be all in my head/energy level/food consumed. Some days are just mentally taxing days. This morning I woke up & I have not eaten a meal since yesterday evening time & I never lift in the AM, so it probably got to me. The main thing I always try and do is a challenging weight with good form & get a good amount reps in. There's no textbook that I follow of oh I have to add 5 more pounds or get exactly 12 reps... I go off of feel for that day. Just listen to my body & give it a slight push.

8. I found some on eBay little cheaper.

9. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Day 8:

Training:
    Chest & BI day. Strength was down an average of 15-20lbs on some of my lifts today. I'm not going to make excuses or feel sorry for myself, just going to push harder next time. Overall with the lighter weights form was good & I got a nice pump I'm rockin'.
    Endurance has def been there though. I do feel a bit sick, so I guess some damage was done.

Diet:
    Fasted A.M. training, 'nuff said.

PH-17 Notes:
    Not too much new to note from day to day. I see more fullness present & the vascularity after dosing.
    Funny because my strenght was down yesterday on all my lifts?? Must be something in the air? Thats why we live to lift another day..

10. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo

Funny because my strenght was down yesterday on all my lifts?? Must be something in the air? Thats why we live to lift another day..
    True. Saw that on your post too, any changes that day that could of effected it?

11. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    True. Saw that on your post too, any changes that day that could of effected it?
    I was off work so i lifted in the middle of the day.. My body is use to lifting at 9PM. thats the only thing I can think of and there was a smoking hot girl for extra motivation and my lifts still sucked?

12. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Day 8:

Training:
    Chest & BI day. Strength was down an average of 15-20lbs on some of my lifts today. I'm not going to make excuses or feel sorry for myself, just going to push harder next time. Overall with the lighter weights form was good & I got a nice pump I'm rockin'.
    Endurance has def been there though. I do feel a bit sick, so I guess some damage was done.

Diet:
    Fasted A.M. training, 'nuff said.

PH-17 Notes:
    Not too much new to note from day to day. I see more fullness present & the vascularity after dosing.
    It happens to everybody man

13. You'll be killing it in no time bro probably you're next workout (;

14. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw
    You'll be killing it in no time bro probably you're next workout (;
    Oh I'm sure I will.

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo

I was off work so i lifted in the middle of the day.. My body is use to lifting at 9PM. thats the only thing I can think of and there was a smoking hot girl for extra motivation and my lifts still sucked?
    Same thing I usually lift in the AM. Debating on a night time cardio session.

15. Not a great workout for me today either, I'm sure we will both bounce back with a vengeance!
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

16. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja
    Not a great workout for me today either, I'm sure we will both bounce back with a vengeance!
    I have a surge of energy some days and want to hit everything, then other days I'm like do I even wanna go.

17. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I have a surge of energy some days and want to hit everything, then other days I'm like do I even wanna go.
    The days where you wonder whether you want to go are the ones that make or break you in my opinion. As long as the gym wins out most of the time, you are cool.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99

The days where you wonder whether you want to go are the ones that make or break you in my opinion. As long as the gym wins out most of the time, you are cool.
    I'm cool as a fan.
    Yeah I hear ya. I'm glad my energy has been up these past couple days. I'm debating on some cardio this evening.

19. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I'm cool as a fan.
    Yeah I hear ya. I'm glad my energy has been up these past couple days. I'm debating on some cardio this evening.
    Cardio? Let's not get crazy here!

20. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Oh I'm sure I will.

Same thing I usually lift in the AM. Debating on a night time cardio session.
    Come do your pm cardio with me!

We can go for a nice walk in a park....just me and you...

Alone....

Together....

jk LOL
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

21. Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

22. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xHJUAdihoc&feature=re lated">YouTube Link</a>
    Sure you didn't want to say a 4 letter word?

-No cardio tonight just some R&R instead.

23. I like humor better.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

24. Day 9:

Training:
    Warm up: Hammer Strength lat pull down 2 sets of a caddy & quarter each arm for 10 reps.

Bent-over Barbell Rows:
    (Pronated grip, spine in neutral position, head slightly tilted up, feet @ shoulder width, & hands/arms just outside the knee as if benching.)
    185lbs x 4 (2 sets)
    205 x 4 (2 sets)
    Then I did 155 x 8 & 135 x 10.
    Wanted to make sure the form was good.

Wide Grip Seated Lat Pull-Down:
    120lbs x 10
    150lbs x 5 (the 5th rep was a partial)
    150lbs x 6 (the 6th rep was a partial)
    165 x 4 (form was a bit shaky)

Shrugs (Dumbbells):
    Don't do these often so I was a bit lost as to what weight to start with & I had no straps.
    90 x 4
    80 x 6
    75 x 8
    75 x 8
    ^ I'll have a better focus on these next time & will try and remember my straps.

Repped out on the same hammer strength with a caddy for 20 reps when I was done.
    Tried to hit the stairmaster for cardio I couldn't. Looking fuller, leaner, & vascular.

Diet:
    Only thing down so far is breakfast @ 334 cals, 26g/44g/6g (P/C/F), then
    Pre w/o was a gyro on pita bread w/lettuce, tomatoes, & onions & a scoop of ConDense about an hour after.

Notes:
    The fullness continues, & for some reason I didnt sleep well last night. I am noticing I am a slight more irritable. Vascularity is still there. Randoja, this stuff taste like a mint mouthwash, I usually use it after I eat.
    -> Another huge factor I am noticing are my calfs are hella sore (DOMS), as well as my quads & hams being stiff. My chest is sore a tad & bis were a bit sore when "stretched".

All in all felt good & productive. I was still sweating when done. I was in & out of the gym in 45 minutes, oh yeah. My rest periods between sets was about a minute, maybe a tad longer. I'll shoot for maybe 2 minutes or a tad under that next time to see if I can up the weights a bit or get another rep or 2.

25. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Day 9:

Training:
    Got a lot of errands to run but the plan is to hit back today.

Diet:
    Only thing down so far is breakfast @ 334 cals, 26g/44g/6g (P/F/C)
    Plan to eat a good serving of chicken & rice around lunch (pre/post)

Notes:
    The fullness continues, & for some reason I didnt sleep well last night.

-I'll update when all is completed.
    PH's mess with my sleep sometimes too
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lg sciences ph-17
    By Bigham28 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 05-05-2013, 08:34 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-22-2012, 07:23 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-14-2012, 12:46 PM