MMV3 log (sponsored)

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
Hey guys i have been lucky enough to be chosen to log MMV3 and formadrol for pct.
Stats are im 29 yrs old been lifting for about 10 years on and off have been lifting pretty hard for the last year and a half.

So beginning weight is right at 235. Im about 510.

So my goals for this cycle is to get leaner and maintain my weight.

I received my package thursday and couldn't wait to open it and get started.
I took my first dose of 1.6 mls and at first i was like this isnt that bad an then once i swallowed i gaged like crazy. It was not a taste that i was expecting. It took a while for the taste to leave my mouth. If i forgot to mention this is the liquid MMV3. I then took 2 more doses of the 1.6 mls one about a hour before i went go go wrk out. (More on that later). The other was about 800 pm with my post work out protein.

So my first first day i took only three doses today to just get used to the product. I am also taking liv 52. I have read 2 different comments on some saying its non toxic and that it is so just in case i threw it in there.

So i went to the gym around 6 pm taking my second dose around 430. Since i was expecting the taste it wasnt so bad this time. I can get used to it i feel. I wrked cheat and tris yesterday and took flash over and iforce's hemoval pre wrkout. So my lifts where

Incline db press
50lbs 12x warm up
60lbs 8x
65lbs 8x
70lbs 8x
75lbs 8x

Fly machine (machine just shows numbers)
6 8x
7 8x
8 8x
9 8x

Flat db press
60 8x
65 8x
70 8x
75 8x

Dips
4 sets of 8 bw

Db pull over
50 8x
60 8x
65 8x
70 8x

Tri push down w/ v bar
4 x 8 of 80 lbs

Tri extension
4 x 8 of 35 lb db

Behind the head tri extension
4 x8 of 70 lb db

I went a bit lighter than usual due to me taking about a week and a half off so that i could rest my body. Im am going to try and add some cardio into the mix as well.

So i took my first 2 doses this morning and it wasnt nearly as bad as yesterday. Im going to try and update everyday to show progress but if not every other day. I slept gd last night it could be placebo but i feel still pumped. The hemoval along with the flashover gave me some hood pumps in my chest and tris. I feel like its still there. I will be wrking back and bis tonight so ill update later. Im new to logging if i doing to much let me now.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
great start stubbs. its your logg so you post up the info you feel is pertenent.. no one will tell you its too much! just get into that gym and tear it bro!

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
great start stubbs. its your logg so you post up the info you feel is pertenent.. no one will tell you its too much! just get into that gym and tear it bro!
Thanks man . Ill try and hive some gd feed back

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
is this the same formula as the sub. tabs?

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
U would have to ask a rep. This is the liquid form that goes under ur tongue for about a minute then u swallow.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
U would have to ask a rep. This is the liquid form that goes under ur tongue for about a minute then u swallow.

thanks...gonna follow along.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
nope., an all new formula thats a real powerhouse. here is what you can expect:epiandrosterone (3b-hydroxy-androstane-17-one) a potent prohormone with a kick of 80% pure ecdysterone to help increase the strength boosting power of this prohormone. Our testers found that the combination of epiandrosterone and ecdysterone gives enough of a boost to be the perfect mix of androgenic and anabolic effects and should stack perfectly with the prohormones in Methyl 1-D.

Ltrifecta

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
So hit the gym late today due to schedule change with my kids. Any ways was alittle sore today when i got there from my chest and tri workout. Hit back and bis today. Started off with my pre work out of flash over and hemoval. Both have a pretty gd taste to them. Took my 2nd set of doses 1 hr pre workout. So heres the work out.

Pullups
2 x 8 bw regular width
2x 5 wide grip pullups

T bar rows weight is only the weight i added
45 lbs x 12
55 lbs x 8
65 lbs x 8
75 lbs x 8
90 lbs x 8

Wide grip lat pull downs
90 lbs x 8 2 sets
110 lbs x8 2 sets

Row machine
4x8 100lbs

Bis
Incline curls
30 lb db 4x 8

Hammer curls
35 lb db 4 x 8

Straight bar curls
45 lb bar 4 x 8

Reverse grip curls with curl bar
4 x 8

After this work out i had a gd pump going from the hemoval i love that stuff. But over all haven't really felt anything yet. Just knowing that im taking this stuff makes me want to lift and be in the gym. Taste seems to be getting better or im just getting used to it hopefully i while be able to notice more next week. Definitely feeling pumped longer dont k ow if its from the MMV3 yet but it feels gd

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nope., an all new formula thats a real powerhouse. here is what you can expect:epiandrosterone (3b-hydroxy-androstane-17-one) a potent prohormone with a kick of 80% pure ecdysterone to help increase the strength boosting power of this prohormone. Our testers found that the combination of epiandrosterone and ecdysterone gives enough of a boost to be the perfect mix of androgenic and anabolic effects and should stack perfectly with the prohormones in Methyl 1-D.

Ltrifecta
the 3b same as was in original mmv2? minus the yohimbine i assume?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So hit the gym late today due to schedule change with my kids. Any ways was alittle sore today when i got there from my chest and tri workout. Hit back and bis today. Started off with my pre work out of flash over and hemoval. Both have a pretty gd taste to them. Took my 2nd set of doses 1 hr pre workout. So heres the work out.

Pullups
2 x 8 bw regular width
2x 5 wide grip pullups

T bar rows weight is only the weight i added
45 lbs x 12
55 lbs x 8
65 lbs x 8
75 lbs x 8
90 lbs x 8

Wide grip lat pull downs
90 lbs x 8 2 sets
110 lbs x8 2 sets

Row machine
4x8 100lbs

Bis
Incline curls
30 lb db 4x 8

Hammer curls
35 lb db 4 x 8

Straight bar curls
45 lb bar 4 x 8

Reverse grip curls with curl bar
4 x 8

After this work out i had a gd pump going from the hemoval i love that stuff. But over all haven't really felt anything yet. Just knowing that im taking this stuff makes me want to lift and be in the gym. Taste seems to be getting better or im just getting used to it hopefully i while be able to notice more next week. Definitely feeling pumped longer dont k ow if its from the MMV3 yet but it feels gd
since it's an oral and if it's same as mmv2 ingredient then possibly by tomorrow you should start feeling it, probably feel a little increased aggression and a boost in libido 1st, imo.

good luck!!!

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
since it's an oral and if it's same as mmv2 ingredient then possibly by tomorrow you should start feeling it, probably feel a little increased aggression and a boost in libido 1st, imo.

good luck!!!
That would be cool after my dose today i felt a little different about 45 mins after. So it would be nice if its kicking in

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That would be cool after my dose today i felt a little different about 45 mins after. So it would be nice if its kicking in
the capped mmv2 was fast acting for a ph....the liquid should be just as fast or faster, imo.

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
the capped mmv2 was fast acting for a ph....the liquid should be just as fast or faster, imo.
That would be cool yesterday i couldn't wait to hit the gym. I figured it was placebo. I defiantly fill a pump and it lasts all day so im liking this so far and im getting used to the taste of the liquid

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That would be cool yesterday i couldn't wait to hit the gym. I figured it was placebo. I defiantly fill a pump and it lasts all day so im liking this so far and im getting used to the taste of the liquid
you should see some nice hardening effects with good aggressive workouts, the original mmv2 was very popular.

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
Was unable to get to gum today cause i had to stay at work longer than expected and the gym closes at 9. So took my last dose for the night and getting some rest will hit it in the morning.

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
Woke early to hit the gym. Could feel a difference once i woke up with my mid section i look alot dryer and feel alot better. This stuff must be kicking in and i cant wait to hit the gum will update later with my lifts and how it felt

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Woke early to hit the gym. Could feel a difference once i woke up with my mid section i look alot dryer and feel alot better. This stuff must be kicking in and i cant wait to hit the gum will update later with my lifts and how it felt
lol...get er done.

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
So was able to hit the gym this more and was very excited to. I did legs today and felt stronger than normal. I even did some cardio to warm up an hate to do cardio got on the elliptical and put up to level 10 resistance and was on there for 15 min. I did take flashover and hemoval before my workout. I had grey endurance thru the work put and even did some ab wrk. I was out of the gym in about an hour with my calves and thighs burning. It was a gd burn, like the one where u k ow u had a gd wrk out. After my workout i had forgot to say i do drink a post workout with 20 mins since my gum is 15 mins from my house but i take iforce's protean choclate truffle gd stuff . While sitting here at wrk i can almost feel like a stim feeling so i dont know if its the flashover but i haven't had that yet with it or the yohimbe im starting to fell but i kinda like. I k ow some guys say they had to stop cause it was too much.. Im not prone to anxiety attacks so will see how it goes. But over all im not really feeling any libido spikes yet but i hope too. When i was on my hdrol cycle it killed my libido and i was hoping this wouldnt so we will see. Thank for following guys hope it strys to get interesting

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
WOW i woke this morning a feel like im getting leaner. I looked in the mirror and i look dry . Im loving this stuff so far no sides either. Going to hit up the gym early again this morning update later.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In!
How's your diet? Logging t911 while on IF, I feel like I wake up with a new visible vein everyday :D

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
In!
How's your diet? Logging t911 while on IF, I feel like I wake up with a new visible vein everyday :D
My diet is good well i at least think it is. When i go to the gum in the morning i go fasted. When i get home my post wrk out and then usually 3-4 eggs one being whole and the rest egg whites. I mixed it with a 4oz chicken breast on whole wheat. About 4 hours layer another chicken breast with fresh broccoli. I then had a whole wheat bagel with pb along with some grapes and an apple. . I know i need to eat more but sometimes i get busy at wrk and im unable to. I drink at least a gallon of water a day. I also eat cans of tuna without anything in it. I try to eat at least 4-6 times depending what im eating ..

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My diet is good well i at least think it is. When i go to the gum in the morning i go fasted. When i get home my post wrk out and then usually 3-4 eggs one being whole and the rest egg whites. I mixed it with a 4oz chicken breast on whole wheat. About 4 hours layer another chicken breast with fresh broccoli. I then had a whole wheat bagel with pb along with some grapes and an apple. . I know i need to eat more but sometimes i get busy at wrk and im unable to. I drink at least a gallon of water a day. I also eat cans of tuna without anything in it. I try to eat at least 4-6 times depending what im eating ..
As long as you get your cals in Brodie, if you are that busy try IF. I got used to packing all of my calories in a short window. I was never big on breakfast to begin with so the adjustment wasn't too bad

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
not a contest prep diet by any means, but should be sufficient to see some good results.

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
Yeh im not trying for a contest. Just trying to lean out and gain some lean body mass. Im going to be honest im not the skinniest guy at the gym but i try and push weight and get bigger i do want to lose some of my body fat though. I defiantly see a difference already which is what i like. I have aggression at the gym and i have confidence to go higher in weight than i normally do so im hoping this will help me with my goals. Im holding steady at 235 at my weigh in today which is good in my eyes cause i do see a difference on just the 5 days.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeh im not trying for a contest. Just trying to lean out and gain some lean body mass. Im going to be honest im not the skinniest guy at the gym but i try and push weight and get bigger i do want to lose some of my body fat though. I defiantly see a difference already which is what i like. I have aggression at the gym and i have confidence to go higher in weight than i normally do so im hoping this will help me with my goals. Im holding steady at 235 at my weigh in today which is good in my eyes cause i do see a difference on just the 5 days.
imho, if liquid mmv3 is same as mmv2 then it should be in line with your goals....

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is a natural cns stimulant. All steroids of this kind will give you a lift mentally. Not like a stim, but better focus and clarity.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Curious to see what u get out of this.

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
Aight so got to the gym this morning and couldn't wait to start hitting it. I did some real quik cardio on the elliptical for bout 10 mins and then jumped into working shoulders.

Standing barbell push press

2 x 12 warmup with just bar
95 lbs x 8
115 lbs x 8
135 lbs x 8
155 lbs x 8

Arnold presses (weight being each db)

45 lb x 8
50 lb x 8
60 lb x 8
70 lb x 8

45 degree lateral raise ( or whatever there called)

25 lb dbs 4 x 8

Farmer walks ( with plate in each hand) SS with 185 lb shrugs

3 x 8

Shrugs bb

4 x 8 100 lbs

Overall felt really gd in the gym today. I am starting to go a little heavier and will continue till the end. I started to feel the aggression and some irritability towards stuff that just doesn't make sense. I snapped at my supervisor today for something that i felt just ruined my day. But wasn't that bad. Lol oh well he deserved it. But im liking whats going on here. Im going to try a
To hit bi and tris twice a week to see if i can get them to grow. And throwing in some more ab wrk to see if i can see some difference in my mid section.

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
Ok so finally got some tome to update today. Did bis and tri and some ab wrk. I woke up this morning feeling really lean and looked dry. My sleep has been very gd. When i waje i feel full of energy and ready to go. So here r my lifts.

Bis and tris are super setted on every lift.

Concentration curl ( ss) w tri push down

25 lb db x 12 80 lb x 12
35 lb db x 8 100 lb x 8
40 lb db x 8 x 3 115 lb x 8 x 3

Hammer curls (ss) w/ reverse grip push down

35 x 8 80 lb x 8
40 x8 x 3 100 lb x 8 x 3

Straight barl curls (ss) w behind the head tri extension

65 lb 4 x 8 55 lb db x 8
60 lb db x 8
70 lb db x 8
75 lb db x 8

Ab wrk was
Decline situps with 10 lb weight

4 x 15

Side bends w 45 lb plate

4 x 20

Twist w 25 lb plate

20 x 4

Had a really gd wrk out had a nice pump and arms where shot. Abs where hurting too. Overall still liking it. Have still not had a real increase in libido but havent tested it out yet since im in my wrk week. Diet is going gd and i feel really gd. This is day six and im hoping it gets alot better .

Will be taking tomorrow off to rest spend some time with my boys and watch football. Go Cardinals

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
should be seeing some hardening effects in 2nd week. log is going good!!!

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
should be seeing some hardening effects in 2nd week. log is going good!!!
I hope so that would be coo. My chest is really starting to flatten out and i feel like i look better.

This is my first log so i hope im doing aight.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I hope so that would be coo. My chest is really starting to flatten out and i feel like i look better.

This is my first log so i hope im doing aight.
doing fine...ph's are tricky with libido, most people should get a libido boost from mmv3 but some don't....i get a big boost in libido from hdrol but for some it kills it, nothing works the same for everyone is what i have learned!!!

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
doing fine...ph's are tricky with libido, most people should get a libido boost from mmv3 but some don't....i get a big boost in libido from hdrol but for some it kills it, nothing works the same for everyone is what i have learned!!!
Yeh o. Hdrol my libido was shot bad. I was worried that this would be the same. The ol lady couldn't understand but she didnt know i was on a ph lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeh o. Hdrol my libido was shot bad. I was worried that this would be the same. The ol lady couldn't understand but she didnt know i was on a ph lol
lol...:sgrin:

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
well guys i havent posted in a couple of days. i was unable to get to the gym yesterday due to having my kids all day so i just did some yard work around the house and moved so stuff around. i sweated like a mother though it was around 100 degrees when i was outside. but any ways i started to try the fasting in the morning and having the 8 hr eating window to see if that would help me out. I havent had any trouble not eating til about noon so it uis not bad. I went to the gym today and did chest and tris felt gd and pumped. took 1 scoop flash over and a scoop of hemoval. workout was uintense and focused. i started to space out my dosages every 4 hours. i was takingthem closer together to fit in my schedule. i havent seen any more difference inmy body in a couple of days but my upper body looks like its getting bigger though. well here r my lifts.

Incline press dbs

65 lbs 8x
75 lbs 5x
80 lbs 5x
90 lbs 5x
really upped the weight today to try and get some prs. my last pr was 100 lb dbs 6 x so im trying to get passed that.

flat bp bb

155 8x
185 5x
205 5x
225 5x

Decline press bb (1st time doing these in a while)

135 12x
185 12x
185 8x
205 8x

machine flys

60 lbs 4 x 12 tried to get a gd strech

db pullovers

45 lb db 12x
65 lb db 12x
75 lb db 12x
80 lb db 12x

tricep push downs

80 lbs 4 x 8

tricep extenstion machine

60 lbs 4 x 8

finished with about 5 mins jump rope and 3 sets 25 crunches with the last 5 of each set real slow.

overall felt really gd and feel that im going to get past my current prs.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In to feed off your log and extra motivation!

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
Thx bro. Same here hope ur stack works out gd i might have to try it next time

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
So wasnt able to get into the gym today cause of wrking late but hit the track at the local high school and would run a lap and the hit up some pullups on the goal post. Did 4 sets of 8. Then did some crunches. Going to the gym in the morning for shoulder day. Didnt really notice any differences in body change. Feel the same with intensity and aggression.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LG Sciences Company Promotions 77
DreamBig LG Sciences 74
KeyHAWK LG Sciences 3
KeyHAWK Supplement Logs 56
BeBig LG Sciences 2