MMV3 log (sponsored)

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
  1. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stubbs481

Yeh i got the info from ur log and looked it up. I did it on legs last week and the soreness was a little different. But my legs felt gd. I am trying to do like a miscle confusion on my arms and legs rite know lets see if it will wrk.

Stop in the log & say hello sometime.
    DTP is a different kind of burn/fun.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Stop in the log & say hello sometime.
    DTP is a different kind of burn/fun.
    I will bro i was gonna ask u about that 7keto spray when r u applying and how much
  3. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

I will bro i was gonna ask u about that 7keto spray when r u applying and how much
    Just got it today.
    Plan is 24 sprays a day, should last 30 days... I hope.
    Probably morning after shower & right before bed.
    Think this stuff might be the icing on the cake.
    Wish I had another bottle for 60 str8 days.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

I also forgot yo add in my review is tht i did a weigh in today and my weight was up a couple lbs but i kinda of ate crappy this weekend. But my final weight was 236 which is like 2-3 lbs but defiantly i lost body fat. Ill try an post pics from first week to last week
  5. Registered User

Just read this log, good work man... This sounds like something I need to try
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gettinpumped
    Just read this log, good work man... This sounds like something I need to try
    Yeh bro i liked it very pleased. I am thankful for ripper n LG sciences for giving me the op
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

So had a gd wrkout yesterday did back and bi's. had a gd pimp and been feeling really gd over all. I have been taking formadrol and its starting to taste a little better since im expecting it to taste bad. Here r my lifts
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

So had a gd wrkout yesterday did back and bi's. had a gd pimp and been feeling really gd over all. I have been taking formadrol and its starting to taste a little better since im expecting it to taste bad. Here r my lifts
    My bad hit the send button early

Back
    Pullups bw

12x4

Bent over rows w/bb

135lbs 12x warmup
    185lbs 5x4

One arm db rows
    75lb db 10x
    100lb db 4x5

Wide grip machine lat pull downs

200lbs 4x5

Biceps DTP style

Started off with easy curl bar and added 2.5lbs to each end a set and vise versa on the way back up.

Work out was great been feeling really gd and have been staying around the same weight. The DTP wrkout ha got my arms really pumped and they pumped for a couple hours after but i had also taken some hemoval before my wrkout so they where super hard. I got home and measured then plus my tris where sore and pumped too and they were at 17s so that and inch that i have added in the past couple mnths.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

So went to ghe gym today and did legs. Still feeling really gd sleep is still gd and waking up ready to go. Its been 5 day since i started the formadrol. O am waking up with wood so its starting to kick in.

Did 20 mins cardio on the elliptical at level 8. Then did DTP legs started with 4 plates on the leg press and ended with 8 plates. Overall ha an intense wrkout and was wobbly on the way out felt awesome. Just sitting here thinking how im gonna feel tomorrow when the soreness comes
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stubbs481 View Post
    My bad hit the send button early

Back
    Pullups bw

12x4

Bent over rows w/bb

135lbs 12x warmup
    185lbs 5x4

One arm db rows
    75lb db 10x
    100lb db 4x5

Wide grip machine lat pull downs

200lbs 4x5

Biceps DTP style

Started off with easy curl bar and added 2.5lbs to each end a set and vise versa on the way back up.

Work out was great been feeling really gd and have been staying around the same weight. The DTP wrkout ha got my arms really pumped and they pumped for a couple hours after but i had also taken some hemoval before my wrkout so they where super hard. I got home and measured then plus my tris where sore and pumped too and they were at 17s so that and inch that i have added in the past couple mnths.
    damn and i was all excited that i did 70lb 1 arm db rows yesterday lol. can't wait to do 100s!
    awesome job man!
  11. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

So went to ghe gym today and did legs. Still feeling really gd sleep is still gd and waking up ready to go. Its been 5 day since i started the formadrol. O am waking up with wood so its starting to kick in.

Did 20 mins cardio on the elliptical at level 8. Then did DTP legs started with 4 plates on the leg press and ended with 8 plates. Overall ha an intense wrkout and was wobbly on the way out felt awesome. Just sitting here thinking how im gonna feel tomorrow when the soreness comes
    Plates I started @ 1 each side & rocked up to 6-8 each side from what I remember.
    DTP is fun, but I'm about to go back to my heavy ish...
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Plates I started @ 1 each side & rocked up to 6-8 each side from what I remember.
    DTP is fun, but I'm about to go back to my heavy ish...
    Yeh it is im trying something different aftef doing the same ish for the past year so thats why im liking it
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9

damn and i was all excited that i did 70lb 1 arm db rows yesterday lol. can't wait to do 100s!
    awesome job man!
    U will get there bro. The gym i go to thats the highest they go to so i cant go any higher .
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

No gym today had to go yo wrk early needed a day to rest my legs where sore as ish today.. Still feeling gd.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Hit the gym early yesterday and did shoulders.. Overall felt really gd did heavy shoulder presses then went lighter on the other exercises to get a gd pump and to change it up a bit.

Seated overhead press on smith machine

135 x 10
    185 x 5
    205 x 5
    215 x 5
    135 x 12

Arnold presses

35 lb dbs 20x
    40 lb dbs 15x
    45 lb dbs 12x
    50 lb dbs 10x

45 degree raises

10 lb dbs 20x
    15 lb dbs 15x
    20 lb dbs 10x
    20 lb dbs 10x

Shrugs

100lb dbs 8 x 4

I was running a little late so ha to cut it short felt really gd in the gum had an awesome pimp that stayed with me for the better part of the day. Weight is still the same. Am starting to get a little more acne on my back. Some of them r a little painful too. Have also gotten bigger pimples on my back. So seems to me that the formadrol has been doing its job.
  16. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Hit the gym early yesterday and did shoulders.. Overall felt really gd did heavy shoulder presses then went lighter on the other exercises to get a gd pump and to change it up a bit.

Seated overhead press on smith machine

135 x 10
    185 x 5
    205 x 5
    215 x 5
    135 x 12

Arnold presses

35 lb dbs 20x
    40 lb dbs 15x
    45 lb dbs 12x
    50 lb dbs 10x

45 degree raises

10 lb dbs 20x
    15 lb dbs 15x
    20 lb dbs 10x
    20 lb dbs 10x

Shrugs

100lb dbs 8 x 4

I was running a little late so ha to cut it short felt really gd in the gum had an awesome pimp that stayed with me for the better part of the day. Weight is still the same. Am starting to get a little more acne on my back. Some of them r a little painful too. Have also gotten bigger pimples on my back. So seems to me that the formadrol has been doing its job.
    Lots o volume.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Hit the gym today and did chest and tris. I went in today feeling kinda sluggish but once i hit the door it was like everything kicked in.. I felt like i had the same strength as being on.

Incline bb press ( smith machine)

135 (warmup) 12x
    185lbs 5x
    225lbs 5x
    245lbs 5x (pr)
    225lbs 5x

Flat db press weight is db in each hand

50lb db 5x
    75lb db 5x
    90lb db 5x
    100lb db 5x
    90lb db 5x
    70lb db 10x

Decline press

135 4x 8 1 1/4 presses

Bw dips

Triceps

DTP STYLE PUSH DOWNS

Felt good and string overall. Had an intense workout and arms are feeling it know. Back and bis tomorrow. Formadrol is not tasting bad at all anymore. Have had more acne but hell i can deal with that. Im am very pleased with the lg brand an am looking forward to using the other in the same line
  18. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

DTP style for the win, going in soon for chest & back!
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

DTP style for the win, going in soon for chest & back!
    Nice kill it bro
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Went and hit back and bis today.. Had to go to a local gym rather than the regular gym that i go to didnt get the wrk out I wanted to on my back.. But was able to do DTP style bis will update lifts later . Still feeling like im getting stronger this is my second week of pct too..
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Have been busy sorry havent update the lifts. Had a much needed day off yesterday and today. My arms feel like jello.. Today im noticing that my shoulders r really achy. I dont know what its from but this is the first time i have felt this achyness. My mood is still really gd and still seeing some acne on my shoulders nothing to bad.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Went to the gym yesterday and hit shoulders. Did seated bb press and felt really gd. Did a high rep scheme on them and got a gd pump. I also did 45 degree raises and shrugs with 100 lb dbs. Git a gd quik wrkout in cause i had to be at wrk. Little sore today which feels gd havent been real sore on shoulders in a min.

Mood has been really gd im sleeping really gd and just have a very feeling overall..
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stubbs481 View Post
    Went to the gym yesterday and hit shoulders. Did seated bb press and felt really gd. Did a high rep scheme on them and got a gd pump. I also did 45 degree raises and shrugs with 100 lb dbs. Git a gd quik wrkout in cause i had to be at wrk. Little sore today which feels gd havent been real sore on shoulders in a min.

Mood has been really gd im sleeping really gd and just have a very feeling overall..
    I never get sore in the shoulders. Only pain and it really sucks!
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9

I never get sore in the shoulders. Only pain and it really sucks!
    Yeh i had some stiffness at first but the soreness is in the front an back
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Chest and tris today.. Tried a sample of manic by aisports wasnt bad had a gd energy increase but not overwhelming. It had gd flavor and seemed ro kick in when i got to the gym. Am still maintaining strength and weight so that a gd deal.

Flat bb bench

135 12x warmup
    185 8x
    225 5 x
    245 5 x
    255 5 x

Incline bb press
    135 5x
    155 5x
    165 5x
    185 2x 5 reps

Decline db press with db pressed together whole time

55lb db 4x 10

DTP style triceps

Supper pump have been adding 5-10 lbs eery time i start. Finished 160 lb push down 10x
  26. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Loving the DTP huh?
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Loving the DTP huh?
    Im liking it so far. I like the pump it gives. Im gona go for about 3 more weeks and then see if i have gotten stronger on my other arm lifts. I did dtp shoulders last friday and my shoulders where done lol but it feels gd like im really hitting them hard
  28. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Im liking it so far. I like the pump it gives. Im gona go for about 3 more weeks and then see if i have gotten stronger on my other arm lifts. I did dtp shoulders last friday and my shoulders where done lol but it feels gd like im really hitting them hard
    Yeah I'm exploring different training methods.
    DTP, GVT, & Upper/Lower standard split.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Sorry fellas, had some personal things happening in my life. i have still been going to the gym and kicking ass. This last week i did 100lb db invline 4 sets of 5 and also did 275 deadlift for 4 sets of 5. Im still holding steady with my weight.

My PCT is all done and i am totally stoked with how i recovered. I felt that formadrol really hooked me up. I dont really feel like i was shut down at all.

But i want to thank ripper and LG sciences for the opportunity with MMV3. I am defiantly hoing to stay with there products and gonna run the tri fecta stack next or try the ph17 cant decide yet .

Again just to recap on the formadrol. The taste was horrible at first but got used to it and i miss taking it now. Had a little acne from it but nothing major. Felt like it kicked in really fast. Like MMMV3 did. I liked the liquid part of it but did not like to take 4 times a day. Oh well i was very pleased with my results thx again guys for following and helping through my journey
  30. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

PH17 FTW!
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cordygen 5 Log! (Sponsored)
    By Aoba in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 10:33 PM
  2. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 03:10 PM
  3. Confucious's HyperTest Log (sponsored)
    By Confucious in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 04:42 PM
  4. HeavyWe1ght's HyperTEST log (sponsored)
    By heavywe1ght in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 12:04 PM
  5. INKLINED MASS FX LOG (sponsored)
    By inklined in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 07:43 PM