MMV3 log (sponsored)

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Down 3-4lbs & strength is still there? That's a win!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

2. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Down 3-4lbs & strength is still there? That's a win!
    Heck ya im hoping i can get past my old prs. It cod have been some water i was holding i felt better and defiantly stronger felt gd in the gym today
    •   

3. So hit the gym today i knew i wS gonna hit back today so instead of going fasted i had some oatmeal and a protein shake before i webt. Had a gd day hit a pr on deads. I feeling realy gd had a gd pump also. Here r my lifts.

Pull ups (palms facing out little wider then shoulder width)

12 bw

Close grip lat pull downs

150 lbs x 12
    175 lbs x 12
    190 lbs x 12
    225 lbs x 12

Bent over db rows

80 lb db each side
    4 x 8

Back extensions

4 x 15

Dead lifts

185 x 5
    225 x 5
    275 x 5
    315 x 5
    365 x 5
    385 x 3 (pr)

Biceps
    Incline curls

30 lb db 4x8

Straight bar curls (wide grip)

50 lb 4 x 12

Hammer rope curls

70lbs 4 x 8

Overall i was stoked that i got the 385 3x. I had a gd pump in my bis. Still having fun and haven't had any sides. Like i said yesterday i think im starting to really feel the best of this stuff this week.

4. Killed those deads.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

5. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Killed those deads.
    Thx bro it was a gd day
    •   

6. Sorry guys havent updated in a couple of days. Went to the gum yesterday and did shoulders. Wrkout went gd just was a little more sore than usual after the deads. But still got a gd wrkout in. Had a really busy day at wrk too. I woke up today feeling really tired so i figured i will give my body some rest. Gonna do bis and tris tomorrow so ill be ready to go .

7. So went and did bis and tris yesterday had an intense pump all day. Recovery is getting alot better. I have seen alot of changes i. The mirror weight i still the same but i feel stronger and look better. I wonder how 4 more weeks of this stuff would be

8. Quote Originally Posted by stubbs481
    So went and did bis and tris yesterday had an intense pump all day. Recovery is getting alot better. I have seen alot of changes i. The mirror weight i still the same but i feel stronger and look better. I wonder how 4 more weeks of this stuff would be
    Do 4 more weeks?

9. Quote Originally Posted by stubbs481 View Post
    So went and did bis and tris yesterday had an intense pump all day. Recovery is getting alot better. I have seen alot of changes i. The mirror weight i still the same but i feel stronger and look better. I wonder how 4 more weeks of this stuff would be
    chances are your gonna get stronger and look even better? just a guess of course.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx
    chances are your gonna get stronger and look even better? just a guess of course.
    I have been debating on getting another bottle. From nutra.

11. 8 weeks is the best for real ph products.

12. Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences
    8 weeks is the best for real ph products.
    Gonna have order another

13. Aight so nothing new chilled this weekend. Going to hit chest and tri's tomorrow early. Man my bottle is looking empty. Im still debating on ordering another bottle and extending it to 8 weeks. I know it will help. Starting week 4 tomorrow hopefully i can get past my old pr of 245 x 4on flat bench . I am going to try

14. Quote Originally Posted by stubbs481
    Aight so nothing new chilled this weekend. Going to hit chest and tri's tomorrow early. Man my bottle is looking empty. Im still debating on ordering another bottle and extending it to 8 weeks. I know it will help. Starting week 4 tomorrow hopefully i can get past my old pr of 245 x 4on flat bench . I am going to try
    Yeah I'm debating 8 weeks too...

15. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Yeah I'm debating 8 weeks too...
    Yeh im having gd results right now.

16. Lookin' good in here!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

17. mmv3 is good stuff
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

18. So went to the gum today for chest and tri's. had my pre work out meal about an hour before then my pre wrkout drink 20 kins before. Went in and i was telling myself the whole time im going to push myself on all lift to get my prs.

Incline bb press

135lbs x 12
    155lbs x 5
    175lbs x 5
    185lbs x 5
    205lbs x5 (pr)
    205lbs x5 (pr)

Flat bb bench

175lbs x 5
    185lbs x 5
    205lbs x 5
    225lbs x 5
    245lbs x 5 (pr)
    255lbs x 2 (pr)

Decline db press

50 lb dbs 4 x 8

Dips (bw)

4 x 8

Flat bench db squeezing together the whole time

4 x 8 50lb db in each hand

Triceps
    Tri push down with y bar.

115 lbs 4 x 12

Tricep extenstion seated using machine

75 lbs 4 x 8

Overall felt really gd and confident that im stronger and feeling it. I have gd workouts an not wanting them to stop. Taste on the mmv3 doesn't even bother me anymore.

19. if you get another bottle, you going to up dose?
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

20. Great lifts man!

21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    if you get another bottle, you going to up dose?
    Idk if i would up the dose its treating me good where its at with no sides.

22. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Great lifts man!
    Thx brotha ur putting up some gd numbers too.

23. Quote Originally Posted by stubbs481

Thx brotha ur putting up some gd numbers too.
    Thx.
    What dose are you running & what's the recommended dose?

24. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Thx.
    What dose are you running & what's the recommended dose?
    I am running the recommended 1.6 mls 4x daily.

25. IMO if it workx on a lower dose there is no need to up it.. just keep rocking .. there is always the next cycle were u might want to up the dose a little.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

26. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx
    IMO if it workx on a lower dose there is no need to up it.. just keep rocking .. there is always the next cycle were u might want to up the dose a little.
    Yeh what i think im gonna do is finish this one out. Go thru pct and wait a bit and try the trifecta stack. I want to get a little bigger and stronger. I want to try and lose some of the lower stomach fat. Its coming off slowly. I really like this stuff. I have kinda been worried cause when i was hdrol it hit me hard when i uped the dose. It just affected me hard. I started losing hair, Blood pressure went up, bad back pumps, and libido was completely shot . I have been gd on tjis thats why i like so much ?

27. So i have not updated in a couple of days. Had a decent back wrkout on tuesday did more pullups than usual. Also did some bent over rows with bb ending with185lbs. Ended up doing some dead with just 225lbs 5x5 . Did bi's too and hAd a gd pump. Went in yesterday and did legs DTP style that i wanted to check out. I saw on aarons thread . Man that stuff is tuff i did it on the leg press machine to see how it felt and wow my legs where pumped i also did calves raises . I could barely walj out of the gym. Before my leg wrkout i warmed up with my own wraion of a mma cardio session which was about 15 mins it includes jump rope air squats hotting the bag sprints and burpees . So over all i felt really gd. Day off today to relax and rest my body my legs ate sore as ish today .. Almost about done with my bottle so we will see where i end up

28. Aight so i took my last doses of MMV3 on friday and i was very sad. I knew it was gonna come to an end but man i was having fun. For an overall rating of MMV3

Taste
    8 out of 10 the first 2 days for me i had to get used to it. I made the mistake of drinking water right after and it tasted horrible thats why i think it took a little longer to get use too.

Effectiveness
    9/10 i felt that the MMV3 kicked in around the 3rd or 4th day but felt alot stronger around the start of week 3.

Dryness
    8/10 in the first week is when i saw it the most. After that i felt like the changes where very minor.

Strength
    8/10 i was having alot of fun on this run. I did exactly what i wanted to do as far as getting pr's . I busted through my plateaus and was excited.

Overall
    9/10 i really liked this product and have already recommended to some of my friends at work. I felt alot better on this run and not having to worry about my blood pressure, hair loss or about the libido loss. I was gd to go thru my whole run. I am differently going to be sticking with the lg produxts. Next i the tri fecta stack.

So ok i started pct saturday and MR MARC was right the liquid formadrol is horrible. Mine is very gritty i dont k ow if its supposed to be like that but oh well. I can tell that it kicks in right away too but i also did not have libido problems during my run.

I went to the gym to day and did chest and tri's

Incline db
    75lb db 12x
    80lb db 5x
    85lb db 5x
    90lb db 5x
    100lb db 5x

Flat bb bench
    165 5x
    185 5x
    225 5x
    245 5x
    255 5x

Decline flys

35 lb db 4x 8

Bw dips
    3 x 12

Triceps

DTP style tri push down

My tri's where pumped and it felt really gd . Sitting her typing on my phone its hard to hold it up .. Back and bis tomorrow .

29. Quote Originally Posted by stubbs481
    So i have not updated in a couple of days. Had a decent back wrkout on tuesday did more pullups than usual. Also did some bent over rows with bb ending with185lbs. Ended up doing some dead with just 225lbs 5x5 . Did bi's too and hAd a gd pump. Went in yesterday and did legs DTP style that i wanted to check out. I saw on aarons thread . Man that stuff is tuff i did it on the leg press machine to see how it felt and wow my legs where pumped i also did calves raises . I could barely walj out of the gym. Before my leg wrkout i warmed up with my own wraion of a mma cardio session which was about 15 mins it includes jump rope air squats hotting the bag sprints and burpees . So over all i felt really gd. Day off today to relax and rest my body my legs ate sore as ish today .. Almost about done with my bottle so we will see where i end up
    Nice write up, & yes brother DTP is the bomb.

30. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Nice write up, & yes brother DTP is the bomb.
    Yeh i got the info from ur log and looked it up. I did it on legs last week and the soreness was a little different. But my legs felt gd. I am trying to do like a miscle confusion on my arms and legs rite know lets see if it will wrk.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cordygen 5 Log! (Sponsored)
    By Aoba in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 12:33 AM
  2. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 05:10 PM
  3. Confucious's HyperTest Log (sponsored)
    By Confucious in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 06:42 PM
  4. HeavyWe1ght's HyperTEST log (sponsored)
    By heavywe1ght in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 02:04 PM
  5. INKLINED MASS FX LOG (sponsored)
    By inklined in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 09:43 PM