protocol baby!!!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks so much to genomyx for letting me log this amazing product....i have never used a product with creatin-o- phospohate.

i just came off a lo of purus labs condense which was awsome!!! i ained about 5 lbs and am now about 155.

i will also be using jacked micro, multivitamin fish oil, and finafle creatona when it arrives. I think addin protocol to this will only keep my gains increasing!!!!

i am also on trt i know at the age of 22 thats pretty messed up but it is what it is, i hope o be able to come off at some point but that hastn happened in the past. I only take 100mgs a week up test cyp.

i follow if stlye diet with calories from 3600-4600 on w/o days depending on activity level and 2400-3000 or so on rest days dpeendin on how much cardio and if i do abs or not which i tend to do lol, i dont like taking days off, probably one of my biggest problems.

my splits is chest/tris, back/bis, shoulders/traps, chest/arms, legs, repeat.......... i also throw in abs and calves on opposing days and rest days.

i start each worout with a heavy basic movement for low reps then a speed move and then go into hypertrophy rep ranges with drop sets.

really looking forward to seeing how much i can improve throughout this log!

i will be taking protocol intraworkout sometimes and before my biggest pwo meal at other tiems but i will mostly use it as an intra workout sinc i will be fasting and the leucine will help also i want to take adantage of teh other incredients that seem to be benficial during the intraworkout window!

thanks again!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea, they all o togehter with no overlap,, and im gonna log the crap out of each one!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, they all o togehter with no overlap,, and im gonna log the crap out of each one!
It just seems selfish and unfair to other members and the companies IMO. Me personally when I log something I haven't used before I only use staples or something I have a lot of experience with.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What kind of product is this? BCAA?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it has leucine, creatin-o-phosphate, agmatine and LCLT

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you have never used creatin-o-phosphate, and you are going to log another creatine product at the same time? How could you possibly provide accurate feedback on both. In addition to providing feedback on the Jack3d micro's pumps when you are also taking Agmatine in the protocol. Not trying to hate man but it does seem like running this many logs with products you haven't tried is going to be tough to differentiate what product is doing what, and that isn't that fair to the companies running these generous promos.

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
COP is not creatine. It's a product that helps with building endurance. Similar to beta alanine but with out the tingles.

This product will aid in recovery, pumps and endurance.

Thanks for posting link! I'm in to see results

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
COP is not creatine. It's a product that helps with building endurance. Similar to beta alanine but with out the tingles.

Yep but a product with COP to increase endurance, plus noots to increase focus, and agmatine to increase pumps sounds very similar to everything the jack3d micro is supposed to do.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

My mistake, there was no information about the product or ingredients in the OP so I wasn't really sure what it was.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

exactly why i stopped using beta alanine while taking protocol.......also i will be taking protocol before my pwo meal which will allow me to auge pumps from micro, also there is no creatine in micro according to the label and protocol has no creatine either so once again they do not oer lap at all

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i am sorry u guys dont agre with this but i am going to lo them and log them well....i dont wanna be the bad guy on here im just tryin to make gains like everyone else and i really feel that i will be able to differentiate and look forward to continued progress and i really hope you guys will stick around and provide feedback throughout the log

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
exactly why i stopped using beta alanine while taking protocol.......also i will be taking protocol before my pwo meal which will allow me to auge pumps from micro, also there is no creatine in micro according to the label and protocol has no creatine either so once again they do not oer lap at all
Are you kidding or just stupid? Jack3d micro is a preworkout consisting of stimulants to improve power and endurance and nitric oxide boosters to increase pump, vasodilation, and endurance. Mixed with protocol which has COP to increase endurance (among other things) and agmatine sulfate (which is a major player in micro) and LCLT which increases focus which is one of the main selling points of any stimulant containing pre. Not to mention you also tried to get MASS HGH from Lecheek. I wonder if any of the reps you worked over knew you were logging their products along with 3 other products that you've never used. I know for a fact that Marms didn't.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
todays workout was chest/tris and had increases on all lifts! i was lucky enough to have a spotter for a change so i took advantage of it with heavy sets with forced reps.

bench

145x8
155x8 +1 rep from last week
165x8 +3 reps from last week
165x6+2
170x4+2

epxplosive bench
10 sets of 3 with short rests 105lbs all focused on speed

1 as many set with constant tension....120 x 15 +3

incline barbell

115x12 +3 from last week
125x8
125x8
125x6+2

DB decline 4 sets 12-15 with 45lbs, very controlled, constant tension

BW dips 4 sets between 12-15 on all sets

incline hammer strength

110x12
110x10 drop 90 x 4
110x11 drop 70x4 50x11

machine flys - 3 sets drop on last set all sets supersetted with push ups

vbar pushdown

4 sets drop on last 2 sets, double drop on last set

rev grip oerhead cable ext 3 sets 10-12 with drop on last set.

dip machine 3 sets supersetted with cg pushups

standing rope crunch - really like these, feel like im really able to overload my abs

lying cable rev crunch - - another great way to overload the abs...lay on the ground and put your feet in handles and do rev. crunches, good stuff!!

cable chops 4 sets

ab coaster to the sides 4 sets of 30!

started to loose my focu thinking about my pwo meal and studying and what not but oerall a very solid workout, i feel like i was really able to oerload my chest with the heavier weights and forced reps so im happy!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you kidding or just stupid? Jack3d micro is a preworkout consisting of stimulants to improve power and endurance and nitric oxide boosters to increase pump, vasodilation, and endurance. Mixed with protocol which has COP to increase endurance (among other things) and agmatine sulfate (which is a major player in micro) and LCLT which increases focus which is one of the main selling points of any stimulant containing pre. Not to mention you also tried to get MASS HGH from Lecheek. I wonder if any of the reps you worked over knew you were logging their products along with 3 other products that you've never used. I know for a fact that Marms didn't.
taking them at different times though

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im really not here to try and "steal" products or anythig like taht, jsut tryin out new things and i can tell yo uthat i hae continues to buy things that i have loed in the past....

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
little note on protocol, taste is pretty good, tastes lik ea creamsickle however it does not completely dissolve, it is kind of gritty, i dont really mind it but soem people may find that unappealing

uvawahoowa

Awards
todays workout was chest/tris and had increases on all lifts! i was lucky enough to have a spotter for a change so i took advantage of it with heavy sets with forced reps.

bench

145x8
155x8 +1 rep from last week
165x8 +3 reps from last week
165x6+2
170x4+2

epxplosive bench
10 sets of 3 with short rests 105lbs all focused on speed

1 as many set with constant tension....120 x 15 +3

incline barbell

115x12 +3 from last week
125x8
125x8
125x6+2

DB decline 4 sets 12-15 with 45lbs, very controlled, constant tension

BW dips 4 sets between 12-15 on all sets

incline hammer strength

110x12
110x10 drop 90 x 4
110x11 drop 70x4 50x11

machine flys - 3 sets drop on last set all sets supersetted with push ups

vbar pushdown

4 sets drop on last 2 sets, double drop on last set

rev grip oerhead cable ext 3 sets 10-12 with drop on last set.

dip machine 3 sets supersetted with cg pushups

standing rope crunch - really like these, feel like im really able to overload my abs

lying cable rev crunch - - another great way to overload the abs...lay on the ground and put your feet in handles and do rev. crunches, good stuff!!

cable chops 4 sets

ab coaster to the sides 4 sets of 30!

started to loose my focu thinking about my pwo meal and studying and what not but oerall a very solid workout, i feel like i was really able to oerload my chest with the heavier weights and forced reps so im happy!
Not to be negative but the fact that you do the ab coaster makes me question a lot of things...

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
taking them at different times though
Why would that change anything besides a stimulant effect? The majority of the ingredients in protocol are best when used over an extended period of time so any increases in endurance or strength over time could come from the protocol and not the jack3d micro and you would never know the difference. On top of the effect that the nitric oxide from agmatine is not only an acute effect and very often increases over time. How would you tell the difference in pump coming from protocol or micro?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not to be negative but the fact that you do the ab coaster makes me question a lot of things...
haha i usually dont but it was open, and i really focused on contractions not just swining with tons of weight like alot of people do

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was a back/bi workout............overall not hte best workout ive had in a whle but i did a couple different things, felt like i ot a good amount accomplished faster that normal as well...pumps seemed less today though, not too sure why.........

Low rack DL - shouldve just done them from the floor with how close it was anyways lol......quads are still pretty sor from my leg wrokout a few days ago so i didnt want to stress the quads too much....i think thats why my weihts arent that great

245x8
265x8
275x8
275x5+3
from floor-315x1, 335x1

explosive DL from ground - 155x10x3

bent over row - not perfect form but still try to keep the negatie under control

145x15
155x12+3
165x12
175x12+3 drop 135x15

prone row machine

3 sets 10-12

tbar "machine" - has handles that tate so i would start with palms facing me and twist to a neutral grip, real good contractions!
4 sets 10-12 with drop on last set

low cable row 3 sets 12-15 with double clutch at peack contraction ....reall good contractions

one arm smith machine row - in place of 1 arm DB row.....liked them alot suprisingly, as lon as you keep a good arch in ur back u get a really good lat contraction!

str8 arm pulldown ss with neutral grip pulldown - goa good pump from teh pull downs for sure

biceps

1 arm db over bench straight up....these are by far my new faavorite exercise............. i get such a good mind muscle connection and burn from these, reat contractions as well..........jsut gotta get my right arm to catch up to my left....i was stronger on these by alot today though!

cross body hammer curls 3 sets 10-12 with drop on last set

twist curl 3 sets 10-12 drop on last set

one arm cable preacher 3 sets 12-15

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
today was an off day, did some foam rolling ( probably not enough) my body is a big ball of knots, esp, my quads, i dont think i have ever not been in horrible pain every tiem i roll my quads....not too sure why....also, i will try to put up pics tonight

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
today was an off day, did some foam rolling ( probably not enough) my body is a big ball of knots, esp, my quads, i dont think i have ever not been in horrible pain every tiem i roll my quads....not too sure why....also, i will try to put up pics tonight
You ever roll out the IT band, that sh!t is tight as fuark on me!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea.....my tear drop is always HORRIBLE!!!!, IT band is worse than normal right now as well

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
05a136bd238d__1346283875000.jpg
156618d98027__1346284149000.jpg
c8f08d3c1bbb__1346283942000.jpg
d1ba4fe09be3__1346284004000.jpg
f85dc773952f__1346283977000.jpg
these are about a month old....i feel like my chest has def. gained some size, also my quad looks more deifne dlast onth but i think its the lithing , the more recent pic looks like my tear drop is alittle bigger

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea.....my tear drop is always HORRIBLE!!!!, IT band is worse than normal right now as well
I have patella femoral pain syndrome, it blows. Basically they told me that when I run and my hamstrings and quads contract it moves my patella and irritates the tendons/ligaments in the joint. The only thing that has helped (besides pain killers) is foam rolling my legs so that they aren't as tight.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have patella femoral pain syndrome, it blows. Basically they told me that when I run and my hamstrings and quads contract it moves my patella and irritates the tendons/ligaments in the joint. The only thing that has helped (besides pain killers) is foam rolling my legs so that they aren't as tight.
that doesnt sound good at all....... seems lik it will wear down your tendons and ligaments over time, that would stink

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that doesnt sound good at all....... seems lik it will wear down your tendons and ligaments over time, that would stink
I'm a paratrooper bro. My job wears down my tendons and ligaments. And.it does but being military they are more for.masking problems than fixing them, they recommended the cortisone injection but that will only mask pain and I will still damage my knees so it iisn't worth it to me.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very fast paced chest/arms work out today

ido2chest workouts a week one with tris with heavierweihts and one with arms with hiher reps and shorter rest periods.

DB incline fly 3 sets 12-15
DB press 3 sets 12-15
DB flat fly 3 sets 12-15
DBflat press with twist 3 sets 12-15
DB decline fly 3 sets 12-15
DB decline press 3 sets 12-15
3 sets of peck deck focusing on the last portion of the motion for a good squeeze
3 sets wide press hammer strenth 12-15

lockout bench 4 sets 6-8 (focusing ontris)
rope pushdown ss bench dips 12-15 and as many on dips
rev grip pushdown 3 sets 12-15
cable kickback 3 sets 12-15

one arm db over bench (get stroner on these each time) 4 sets to failure 15s used to be real tough now 20s are getting lighter and lighter!
e-z bar cable curl 4 sets with drop on last set, double drop on last set
high cable curl fst-7 style
one arm cable hammer curl 3 sets 12-15 with drop on last set

hanging leg raises 10x10 really tryin to control the negative
decline crunch

pumps were really ood today and carbs were non exsistent yest so that was pleasantly suprising, i think the high reps and short rest periods really helped....felt really good throughout......also ended up doing alot of cardio to study for tons of test i have next week so cals are at 4700!!!! yes u read that right, finishing up the last bit now with some ice cream and a quest bar!!!!,

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My guess is stupid

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just so everyone knows i am waitin till after tehse logs to log creatona cuz that could easily be mistaken with jacked micros effects......

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
didnt think of it and i started using it.......i still feel like i can give a good log

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i had already been usin it a week when this log started

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i was able to sleep in today which was AWSOME, this was the first day in months that i had like no stress, didnt have to et up for anything, had no obligations, oculd just focus on workin out and chillin basically, it was really nice!,

I had TONS of energy today and also a very very ood sense of well bein all day.

I definitiely attribute alot of this to the 10.5 hours of sleep I got.

I recovered pretty decently after a rough le workout yest. les are still pretty sore but not as sore as usual.​

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
today's workout..... chest/ tris/abs

bench
145x8
155x8
165x8
170x7
175x5+2 forced reps.......alto stronger on this, last week only worked up to 170x4 i was restin longer between sets cuz i was with my buddy

incline barbel

125x12
130x10
130x10
135x8+2 drop 95x8+3.....last week only worked up to 125x8 so this is ALOT better, again rest periods were alot longer, but still, REALLLY stoked about this.

weihted dips

10x12
20x8
20x8
20x8 drop BWx4

db decline
45x15
50x12
55x12
55x12 only got 45s for 4 sets of 12 last week!

wide grip hammer press 3 sets 12-15 with drop on last set

rev grip smith bench 3 sets 12

fst - 7 style cable flys - really good pump, gotta love a nice swole chest

vbar pushdown 4 sets 10-12 drop on last set, double drop on last set

rope overhead ext ss rope crunch x25 ss crunch x 50 .......... 4 sets!

one arm db neutral grip ext 3 sets with forced reps on last 2 sets.

cable one arm overhead 3 sets back and forth no rest for a good pump and forcedreps on last set

finished with smith cg bench 4 sets of 12 with a drop on the last set for a good pump and really focus on the tris cuz they were pre exhausted

4 sets 25 rev. crunches.....overall great energy throuhout the workout, nothing to complain about, good pumps good energy, no crash!!!

cals are at 4600 today!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kitchen sink approach, soon to replace IF protocol as newest craze.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didnt sleep well at all last niht, my mind was racing........ felt really out of it today btu forced myself to lift...

my hamstrin and lutes are still really sore form my leg workout and being a back day, deads were out of the question for me..... I decided to jsut go with how i felt and did more of an instict type workout. I chose exercises jsut by what i felt llike doin, did a pretty high volume workout with less rest between sets and really focused on contractions of my back.

I did probably about 9 different exercises for 4 sets reps raning from 10-15 with drop sets on the last sets for back and then 5 exercises for biceps same rep range.......overall felt pretty good by the end of it but no where near as good as i feel it couldve been if i jsut felt "right"

pumps were still pretty good though i think the short rest periods and higher reps helped this and i also feel liek i got good contractions

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a little note on protocol, i have been taking it about 30 min before my meal and feel like it has helped my recovery for sure

like i had mentioned my legs were not as sore from my leg workout, normally my quads are horible, but not this week, the only reason my glutes and hams are so sore is cuz i did heavy glute bridges for teh first time in a while so it is to be expected

it does not mix that well which doesnt really bother me but it may bother others........tastes liek a creamsicle so thats nice :)

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
a little note on protocol, i have been taking it about 30 min before my meal and feel like it has helped my recovery for sure

like i had mentioned my legs were not as sore from my leg workout, normally my quads are horible, but not this week, the only reason my glutes and hams are so sore is cuz i did heavy glute bridges for teh first time in a while so it is to be expected

it does not mix that well which doesnt really bother me but it may bother others........tastes liek a creamsicle so thats nice :)
Mix it several hours before or night before and essentially it will dissolve and mix better.