8 Week's To Get Lean With Lecheek's Massive Stack!! (Sponsored)

Page 5 of 19 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    and speaking of being well insulated.....my b/fat will be tested this morning and unfortunately I'm feeling big and bloated today. Weight is 151 lbs which means I'M NOT ON TRACK!!!!!! Wonder if I can be anymore negative today?!?

    Will report back later w/ the result's. I'm guessing around 18-20%
    What was your goal?
    After a year off, I'm back


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Good luck, in for the numbers !
    Me too!
    Squats do a booty good.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Can't imagine the heat that 2 scoops will cause.......
    I would probably look like I just got out of the pool... hell, I train in my long sleeve T, Hoodie, Hat and hood up... even in summer.
    •   
       


  4. Just for you Miss Q: (well, everyone can check it out, but I know how pumped Miss Q is for the Pumpkin Pie Protein)

    AI Sports Nutrition PUMPKIN PIE Protein! Contest to win some!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    What was your goal?

    Well....this is the 1st time I've had it tested this year, so I didn't know what to expect. Last Jan my weight crept up to 170 lbs and then eventually dropped down to 160 lbs. Over the last 2 months I got back in to the gym, started dieting and dropped 14 lbs. I wish I would have gotten it tested several mths ago so I could have tracked my progress!! Anyway....it starts over today....a lot more progress needs to be made!!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Good luck, in for the numbers !

    Here they are-----FAT!!!!
    Weight - 151lbs
    Bodyfat% 16-18%

    Pec- 2.7
    Subscapular-6
    Bicep-1.9
    Tricep-9.7 (fatty patty)
    Abdominals-10.2 (horrendous)
    Quad-13.5 (boo)
    Calf-11 (hoo)
    Lean Mass - 131

    Will have take again in one month!!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Here they are-----FAT!!!!
    Weight - 151lbs
    Bodyfat% 16-18%

    Pec- 2.7
    Subscapular-6
    Bicep-1.9
    Tricep-9.7 (fatty patty)
    Abdominals-10.2 (horrendous)
    Quad-13.5 (boo)
    Calf-11 (hoo)
    Lean Mass - 131

    Will take again in one month!!!
    Good baseline numbers

  8. Subbed Im hitting Hyper T2 as well. Loving it thus far.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Here they are-----FAT!!!!
    Weight - 151lbs
    Bodyfat% 16-18%

    Pec- 2.7
    Subscapular-6
    Bicep-1.9
    Tricep-9.7 (fatty patty)
    Abdominals-10.2 (horrendous)
    Quad-13.5 (boo)
    Calf-11 (hoo)
    Lean Mass - 131

    Will take again in one month!!!
    WTF Miss Q! Don't make me get Ronald so that he can

    Name:  OMG_WTF_LOL_243.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  44.6 KB

    I hate seeing people talk down about themselves, even if its in jest. Its thinking like that for a split second that can mean large consequences for personal motivation! You tell yourself this is the LAST TIME those you will EVER see those numbers! From here on out its DOWN, DOWN, DOWN!

    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  10. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Subbed Im hitting Hyper T2 as well. Loving it thus far.
    welcome!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    WTF Miss Q! Don't make me get Ronald so that he can

    Name:  OMG_WTF_LOL_243.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  44.6 KB

    I hate seeing people talk down about themselves, even if its in jest. Its thinking like that for a split second that can mean large consequences for personal motivation! You tell yourself this is the LAST TIME those you will EVER see those numbers! From here on out its DOWN, DOWN, DOWN!

    love the pic

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

    Well....this is the 1st time I've had it tested this year, so I didn't know what to expect. Last Jan my weight crept up to 170 lbs and then eventually dropped down to 160 lbs. Over the last 2 months I got back in to the gym, started dieting and dropped 14 lbs. I wish I would have gotten it tested several mths ago so I could have tracked my progress!! Anyway....it starts over today....a lot more progress needs to be made!!
    Well to me, you're looking good! Keep up the hard work and you'll get there!!
    After a year off, I'm back

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    WTF Miss Q! Don't make me get Ronald so that he can

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=67 475"/>

    I hate seeing people talk down about themselves, even if its in jest. Its thinking like that for a split second that can mean large consequences for personal motivation! You tell yourself this is the LAST TIME those you will EVER see those numbers! From here on out its DOWN, DOWN, DOWN!

    Thats right-its bad self motivation. I used to be that way and thats why I didn't stay in the gym last year. I'm in thr gym to stay now, if I'm logging supps on here or not!
    After a year off, I'm back

  14. LOL @ that pic...

    Hmm Miss Q... you may not like those numbers right now, but the good news is you are doing something about it! Just reading your work outs make me tired so I know for sure you will kick ass! You and a bunch of others on here def keep me motivated! P.S. My tri's are still sore from Monday, lol
    Squats do a booty good.

  15. Ronald putting the smack down
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  16. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Subbed Im hitting Hyper T2 as well. Loving it thus far.
    Thanks for showing up OS!! Question: Are you taking the Hyper twice a day? How do you feel on it? So far, I can only dose one a day or I become super wired!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    WTF Miss Q! Don't make me get Ronald so that he can

    Name:  OMG_WTF_LOL_243.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  44.6 KB

    I hate seeing people talk down about themselves, even if its in jest. Its thinking like that for a split second that can mean large consequences for personal motivation! You tell yourself this is the LAST TIME those you will EVER see those numbers! From here on out its DOWN, DOWN, DOWN!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Well to me, you're looking good! Keep up the hard work and you'll get there!!

    That pic made me laugh and your right....I shouldn't be so hard on myself and try to mask it by sarcasm. Sometimes that's just what I do, and it needs to stop!!! I have come along way from where I was 6 yrs ago, and should be pretty pleased right now!! Funny you mentioned that since late last night I realized how negative I was being when I posted yesterday. Thank you for being the negativity police!!!

    Thanks for the support CaryK


    Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    welcome!
    Your like the personal greeter at Walmart!!

  17. That's one reason why we are all are, to help support each other!!
    After a year off, I'm back

  18. I agree, that pic is awesome - I laugh like crazy every time I see it
    After a year off, I'm back

  19. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    LOL @ that pic...

    Hmm Miss Q... you may not like those numbers right now, but the good news is you are doing something about it! Just reading your work outs make me tired so I know for sure you will kick ass! You and a bunch of others on here def keep me motivated! P.S. My tri's are still sore from Monday, lol

    Gokix- your 100% correct, and appreciate you guy's setting me straight!! Like I said, I was being super negative yesterday for NO reason and honestly should have been pleased knowing those numbers were going to be much better than they would have been 6 mths ago, when I was 20 lbs heavier, eating crap and hitting the gym maybe 4 times a week!!

    My workouts do kick ass and when I w/out I go hard!!!! So what am I complaining about...JEESH!!! Thanks girly!! Glad your tri;s were sore....isn't that the best feeling to have?!? We need to come up with a new exercise for you to try!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Ronald putting the smack down
    NO ONE put's the smack down on me.......

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Thanks for showing up OS!! Question: Are you taking the Hyper twice a day? How do you feel on it? So far, I can only dose one a day or I become super wired!!






    That pic made me laugh and your right....I shouldn't be so hard on myself and try to mask it by sarcasm. Sometimes that's just what I do, and it needs to stop!!! I have come along way from where I was 6 yrs ago, and should be pretty pleased right now!! Funny you mentioned that since late last night I realized how negative I was being when I posted yesterday. Thank you for being the negativity police!!!

    Thanks for the support CaryK




    Your like the personal greeter at Walmart!!


    Welcome to Miss Q's Log.. would you like a sticker? hahaha

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    That's one reason why we are all are, to help support each other!!
    100%

  22. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    Welcome to Miss Q's Log.. would you like a sticker?
    HA HA!!! Maybe you should get a part time job there!!!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    HA HA!!! Maybe you should get a part time job there!!!
    It would help support my supplement habits hahaha

  24. Tuesday*Day 14- -

    Am- dosed one HyperT2 and half scoop SpeedX3 before morning cardio
    Mid afternoon- Dosed one Oxyeca
    Late afternoon- one hour chest workout
    2 MASS HGH caps before bed

    Wednesday*Day 15-

    Bodyfat taken -
    Am- dosed one HyperT2 and one scoop SpeedX3 before morning cardio. 30 mins artic trainer, 20 mins treadmill, 10 mins step-up's
    Mid afternoon- Dosed one Oxyeca
    Late afternoon- Back workout lasted about 1.5 hr's - many set's of step-up's incorparted
    2 MASS HGH caps before bed

  25. Tuesday and Wednesday were so good you had to post it twice! haha

    either that or you were still hung up on the idea of me being a walmart greeter

  26. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    It would help support my supplement habits hahaha

    Tuesday and Wednesday were so good you had to post it twice! haha
    either that or you were still hung up on the idea of me being a walmart greeter

    You could buy all the Fortress Wally World protein you wanted!! Lol

    Either that or it's from my super, crazy, Lecheek stim stack!!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    You could buy all the Fortress Wally World protein you wanted!! Lol

    Either that or it's from my super, crazy, Lecheek stim stack!!
    haha

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    You could buy all the Fortress Wally World protein you wanted!! Lol

    Either that or it's from my super, crazy, Lecheek stim stack!!
    nice
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  29. I have to dose the speedx3 away from the Ht2 too strong for me. I just moved up to full scoop of the speedx3 the other day after a month of 1/2 scoop. I dont perform my best when im over stimmed
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

  30. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    I have to dose the speedx3 away from the Ht2 too strong for me. I just moved up to full scoop of the speedx3 the other day after a month of 1/2 scoop. I dont perform my best when im over stimmed
    really got to find that perfect stim level for you.. its all individual

  31. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    really got to find that perfect stim level for you.. its all individual
    ya man I used to love them but since I started to cycle them on/off I dont like them as much anymore
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

  32. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    I have to dose the speedx3 away from the Ht2 too strong for me. I just moved up to full scoop of the speedx3 the other day after a month of 1/2 scoop. I dont perform my best when im over stimmed
    I dropped down to a 1/2 scoop of SpeedX3 this week but I feel it the most with a full one. Guess it's good to cycle a bit.

    Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    really got to find that perfect stim level for you.. its all individual
    Tru dat Jigga....




    Thursday*Day 16-

    Day off !!! Will refocus tomorrow!!!
    One HyperT2 dosed in the am and getting ready to take 2 Mass HGH caps before bed.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    ya man I used to love them but since I started to cycle them on/off I dont like them as much anymore
    im kind of the same way... not so much for the jitters now... although once in a while I still like to go crazy haha

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    I dropped down to a 1/2 scoop of SpeedX3 this week but I feel it the most with a full one. Guess it's good to cycle a bit.



    Tru dat Jigga....




    Thursday*Day 16-

    Day off !!! Will refocus tomorrow!!!
    One HyperT2 dosed in the am and getting ready to take 2 Mass HGH caps before bed.
    Tru Dat hahaha Love it

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    I dropped down to a 1/2 scoop of SpeedX3 this week but I feel it the most with a full one. Guess it's good to cycle a bit.



    Tru dat Jigga....




    Thursday*Day 16-

    Day off !!! Will refocus tomorrow!!!
    One HyperT2 dosed in the am and getting ready to take 2 Mass HGH caps before bed.
    Its Friday your day off is over get back at it
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Its Friday your day off is over get back at it
    BOOM

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Its Friday your day off is over get back at it
    Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    BOOM


    Everyone Chill The F Out,I Got This!!! Name:  clean glenda.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  14.0 KB

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Everyone Chill The F Out,I Got This!!! Name:  clean glenda.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  14.0 KB
    LMAO
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Everyone Chill The F Out,I Got This!!! Name:  clean glenda.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  14.0 KB
    LOL

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

    Everyone Chill The F Out,I Got This!!! <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=67 565"/>
    lol too funny
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 327
    Last Post: 10-19-2012, 01:24 AM
  2. Chupracabra's 1 Year to get lean!!!
    By Chuprachabra in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 02:19 AM
  3. New Dude to AM looking to get lean & Muscular
    By Rev R in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 01:47 AM
  4. Where to get lean beef?
    By precious_roy in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 06:59 PM
  5. Best way to get started with homebrew chemistry?
    By The Doberman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2005, 09:56 AM
Log in
Log in