8 Week's To Get Lean With Lecheek's Massive Stack!! (Sponsored)

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Hey Miss Q - great point about carbs/fats combo and feeling bloated. Yesterday someone from work who always bakes on weekends brought in a pumpkin cheesecake... one slice before lunch and I could barely eat anything the rest of the day. So bloated and lost appetite. On a positive note: cheesecake gives AWESOME workout pumps. Hard and vascular look. I bet taking it with HT2 would be nutty.

-OS-Team AppNut

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
All this damn food talk is making me hungry!

Btw PB chocolate ice cream is my fav! Keep wrecking it Missy looking great!

sent from my electronic device!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll leave this here for my friends and fellow food lovers : )

uploadfromtaptalk1353269028439.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1353269042147.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1353269051589.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1353269064416.jpg

Nutrition facts : ) and ingredients
uploadfromtaptalk1353269150757.jpg

- Valdez

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro, it's delicious! Frank let me in on this one and I had to share : ) enjoy, I know you will

- Valdez

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I'm more for savory than sweet but that looks incredible.

-OS-Team AppNut

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my wife would love that tahitian vanilla bean...

btw- i see cub foods listed in where to buy, i thought they went out of business years ago?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm more for savory than sweet but that looks incredible.

-OS-Team AppNut
I am too, salts all the way! The best pay about this junk is it's not very sweet. Just sweet enough if you ever have a craving : )

- Valdez

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

btw- i see cub foods listed in where to buy, i thought they went out of business years ago?
Depends on what part of the country you're in

- Valdez

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Depends on what part of the country you're in

- Valdez
i was really sad to see cub go here in indiana, i thought they were gone altogether.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Hey Miss Q - great point about carbs/fats combo and feeling bloated. Yesterday someone from work who always bakes on weekends brought in a pumpkin cheesecake... one slice before lunch and I could barely eat anything the rest of the day. So bloated and lost appetite. On a positive note: cheesecake gives AWESOME workout pumps. Hard and vascular look. I bet taking it with HT2 would be nutty.

-OS-Team AppNut
Good to know I'm not the only light weight around here!! Pumpkin cheesecake?? GOOD LAWD that sounds good!! Yup, the carb/sugar pump up is the best part!! :)

All this damn food talk is making me hungry!

Btw PB chocolate ice cream is my fav! Keep wrecking it Missy looking great!

I'll leave this here for my friends and fellow food lovers : )

View attachment 70483
View attachment 70484
View attachment 70485
View attachment 70486

Nutrition facts : ) and ingredients
View attachment 70487

- Valdez

WTH has happened around here?!? This thread has become the "food network" thread!!! Valdez- that stuff is the bomb. Got a few pints for my mom and dad awhile back and had a few spoonfuls. WOW the dulce de leche was incredible....I bet they are all good!!!

Do you have a Harris Tetter??

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
I need to write my final review for the AWESOME Lecheek stack that I just finished up....will do that with in the next 24 hrs.....

Thank you Marms and Lecheek!!!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I need to write my final review for the AWESOME Lecheek stack that I just finished up....will do that with in the next 24 hrs.....

Thank you Marms and Lecheek!!!
Looking forward to your.review

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Here is my final review for Lecheeck's stack- HyperT2, Speed X3, Oxyeca Black, and MASS HGH-
I am posting what each product is supposed to do first and then my review in BOLD PRINT.

HyperT2 's claim - great at targeting fat in the stomach region as well as lower back and the all so difficult so called love handle region. Another great thing about HyperT2 is the fact that it is a non stimulant product so it can be used with other stimulants.

Review- agreed, both my lower back and stomach started out quite fatty and has visibly and measurably changed in the last 50 plus day's.
As far as it being a non stimulant well this was an added plus, meaning I could pair it with other stims which seemed to elevate the effect's evenmore. I love the heat that this product caused and would often stack with SpeedX3 before my morning w/out/cardio session for an amazing combo.

SpeedX3- will not only help push you past failure but will give you the energy you need to blast thru all time lifts. Thirty minutes after consumption you will feel extreme concentration and tunnel like vision when hitting the weights.

Review-- this stuff is the bomb!!! Honestly I haven't felt any pre-workout stim work in such a long time and was ecstatic to find something that finally did what it claimed! There were times in the morning where I would walk in to the gym, get straight on a treadmill and not even look up for 15 mins. Normally I walk in to the gym, get on the treadmill and check out my surroundings just to see who's there, but honestly w/ SPeedX3 I was so focused on what i was doing, that I would forget to ppl watch .....talk about FOCUS!!!

Oxcyeca Black--is the Next Generation of fat burning, mood elevation, and appetite suppression! Formulated with the ultimate goal RESULTS!!!*uses KEY unique stimulant ingredients that will alter body composition.* The thermogenic ingredients will literally raise your body temperature to the point where you are consistently burning calories throughout the day.

Review- At 1st dose I thought " this stuff doesn't work" and w/in 3o mins of my work out I had completley changed my mind. Meaning - this product sneaks up on you and when it hit's.... BOOM I could work out for hours. Sometimes I would get out of breath due to working out so hard,especially if dosed on an empty stomach. Again, I was TRULY surprised at the energy that came out of this little black capsule. Warning - at times I got a little shaky and this was hrs after taking....no joke. I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! *Side note- not sure about the appetite suppression, as there were some nights that I was famished and other times It was in check, Hard to say since I was sometimes spending over 3 hrs a day working out.....

MASS HGH--is the first product ever developed that addresses every physiological mechanism associated with hypertrophy, literally igniting all facets of your anabolic machinery. Each compound in Mass HGH was carefully chosen to mirror the effects of the most complex and efficient performance-enhancing cycles utilized by the best professional bodybuilders and athletes in the world today.

Review- I toolk 2 MASS HGH caps each night before bed and slept like a baby. I honestly think this stuff helped me maintain an build muscle over the last 50 plus day's. My lift's got heavier w/in a couple of weeks. Definitely recommend!!

Initially when starting this log, my goal was to lose 10-15 more lbs, but quickly I realized my body wanted to add mass ALONG with leaning out. What does that mean?? Well, when I started my weight was around 147-150 lbs and 50+ days later it's still around the same, but my b/fat % has gone from 18-20% to somewhere around 13-14% last checked 2 weeks ago!! I have visible veins in my biceps and in my lower hip area, both which were not visible when I started. Over the last 2 weeks I have been asked numerous times if I'm getting ready to compete.....so guess what that means??? Something is working!!! I honestly think this stack has helped along with this journey by providing me awesome energy and focus while in the gym. Has it done everything for me?? No, I have put in a lot of hard work, lifting, doing cardio and at home in the kitchen, but I will give props where props are due .....this stack has WORKED WONDERS FOR ME!![/SIZE]

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
awesome review

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Recent self pics taken - I will get some proper ones up later in the week!!! I hate self pics!! Very fb like!!!
ha ha

Well....they are too big and I can't change the size. I will try and download to pbucket again....jeesh!!!:grumpy:

I have got to go do leg's in a bit, si will work on this later!!

Guess what I found in the seat of my car??? A left over OXYECA BLACK!! OH YEAH PERFECT TIMING!!!!!!:box::love:

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Here is my final review for Lecheeck's stack- HyperT2, Speed X3, Oxyeca Black, and MASS HGH-
I am posting what each product is supposed to do first and then my review in BOLD PRINT.

HyperT2 's claim - great at targeting fat in the stomach region as well as lower back and the all so difficult so called love handle region. Another great thing about HyperT2 is the fact that it is a non stimulant product so it can be used with other stimulants.

Review- agreed, both my lower back and stomach started out quite fatty and has visibly and measurably changed in the last 50 plus day's.
As far as it being a non stimulant well this was an added plus, meaning I could pair it with other stims which seemed to elevate the effect's evenmore. I love the heat that this product caused and would often stack with SpeedX3 before my morning w/out/cardio session for an amazing combo.

SpeedX3- will not only help push you past failure but will give you the energy you need to blast thru all time lifts. Thirty minutes after consumption you will feel extreme concentration and tunnel like vision when hitting the weights.

Review-- this stuff is the bomb!!! Honestly I haven't felt any pre-workout stim work in such a long time and was ecstatic to find something that finally did what it claimed! There were times in the morning where I would walk in to the gym, get straight on a treadmill and not even look up for 15 mins. Normally I walk in to the gym, get on the treadmill and check out my surroundings just to see who's there, but honestly w/ SPeedX3 I was so focused on what i was doing, that I would forget to ppl watch .....talk about FOCUS!!!

Oxcyeca Black--is the Next Generation of fat burning, mood elevation, and appetite suppression! Formulated with the ultimate goal RESULTS!!!*uses KEY unique stimulant ingredients that will alter body composition.* The thermogenic ingredients will literally raise your body temperature to the point where you are consistently burning calories throughout the day.

Review- At 1st dose I thought " this stuff doesn't work" and w/in 3o mins of my work out I had completley changed my mind. Meaning - this product sneaks up on you and when it hit's.... BOOM I could work out for hours. Sometimes I would get out of breath due to working out so hard,especially if dosed on an empty stomach. Again, I was TRULY surprised at the energy that came out of this little black capsule. Warning - at times I got a little shaky and this was hrs after taking....no joke. I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! *Side note- not sure about the appetite suppression, as there were some nights that I was famished and other times It was in check, Hard to say since I was sometimes spending over 3 hrs a day working out.....

MASS HGH--is the first product ever developed that addresses every physiological mechanism associated with hypertrophy, literally igniting all facets of your anabolic machinery. Each compound in Mass HGH was carefully chosen to mirror the effects of the most complex and efficient performance-enhancing cycles utilized by the best professional bodybuilders and athletes in the world today.

Review- I toolk 2 MASS HGH caps each night before bed and slept like a baby. I honestly think this stuff helped me maintain an build muscle over the last 50 plus day's. My lift's got heavier w/in a couple of weeks. Definitely recommend!!

Initially when starting this log, my goal was to lose 10-15 more lbs, but quickly I realized my body wanted to add mass ALONG with leaning out. What does that mean?? Well, when I started my weight was around 147-150 lbs and 50+ days later it's still around the same, but my b/fat % has gone from 18-20% to somewhere around 13-14% last checked 2 weeks ago!! I have visible veins in my biceps and in my lower hip area, both which were not visible when I started. Over the last 2 weeks I have been asked numerous times if I'm getting ready fto compete.....so guess what that mean??? Something is working!!! I honestly think this stack has helped along with this journey by providing me awesome energy and focus while in the gym. Has it done everything for me?? No, I have put in a lot of hard work, lifting, doing cardio and at home in the kitchen, but I will give props where props are due .....this stack has WORKED WONDERS FOR ME!!
Awesome job missy, glad u had a good run. I can't wait to run my lecheek stack for the last 8 weeks of prep. After reading Mattys and your log I'm stoked. Best of luck to you!

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Great, no, AWESOME job on everything you did! The review was great with lots of detail so we know how it worked for you!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
....let me say one thing, aint no fat on your back now-trust me i was really looking and couldn't find any!!!!

:sgrin:

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Amazing log and review! I enjoyed following even if I did leave hungry every time I checked in!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Amazing log and review! I enjoyed following even if I did leave hungry every time I checked in!
I know right? All these people do is talk about food. Jeez

- Valdez

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
awesome review
Awesome product's!! I meant to thank Marms and Lecheek as well...Thanks guy's!!:wave2:

Awesome job missy, glad u had a good run. I can't wait to run my lecheek stack for the last 8 weeks of prep. After reading Mattys and your log I'm stoked. Best of luck to you!

I'm stoked as well!!!! Thank you for following along MrBean, you are going to love this stack and I really think it will perfect for you during your contest prep!! Can't wait to see what it will do for you!!

Great Review Miss Q! Guess ur gunna compete now, rite? ;)

Hee...hee!!! Ya never know...I'm feeling the urge!!! :shhh:Thank you for all your feedback msrider!!!

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Great, no, AWESOME job on everything you did! The review was great with lots of detail so we know how it worked for you!!
Thanks so much CaryK....I appreciate your supprt as well!! It was an easy log since the product's worked so well!! :)

....let me say one thing, aint no fat on your back now-trust me i was really looking and couldn't find any!!!!

:sgrin:

Maybe you didn't look hard enough!! Thanks man!!! :You_Rock_Emoticon:
Appreciate all the stim mixture combos!!! LOL!!

I know right? All these people do is talk about food. Jeez

- Valdez

Yeah...thanks to Mr Talenti!!! AKA - Mr Valdez!!! Thanks to both of you for the support/ food ideas!!! ;)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks so much CaryK....I appreciate your supprt as well!! It was an easy log since the product's worked so well!! :)

Maybe you didn't look hard enough!! Thanks man!!! :You_Rock_Emoticon:
Appreciate all the stim mixture combos!!! LOL!!

Yeah...thanks to Mr Talenti!!! AKA - Mr Valdez!!! Thanks to both of you for the support/ food ideas!!! ;)
Awesome log chick! Good luck with all your future endeavors :D I'm sure I'll see ya around!!!

- Valdez

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
pics are bada$$...look like you could be a pin up for soldier of fortune magazine in that hat, lol.
The hat is my signature!! Ha ha!!:01:

By the way I posted a bacon related pic for you in Matty's thread!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The hat is my signature!! Ha ha!!:01:

By the way I posted a bacon related pic for you in Matty's thread!!
you are spoiling me, lol...

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Great work, Q. It's a stack worth its weight. Good final notes as well, detailed and informative. Thanks!

-OS-TeamAppNut