8 Week's To Get Lean With Lecheek's Massive Stack!! (Sponsored)

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Saturday-

Sat was another sick day and I'm officially calling it a cheat day! It wasn't planned, but evidently I thought I could eat the pain away!! HA!! In addition to the grilled chicken, asparagus and shakes.... I managed to down 3 pop-tarts, 1 protein bar, A LOT of natty PB, a steak bowl w/ cheese, guacamole, and sour cream plus a bunch of choc covered peanuts!!!

SUNDAY* DAY 6-

Dosed one Hyper T2 - 9am and one Oxyeca Black -10am. Noon- hit the gym for 70 mins of cardio, which included 30 mins artic trainer, 4 set's of step-up's w/ weight's and 20 mins on the treadmill.

10:30am- whey shake
1:30pm- 1 whole egg, 2 egg white omelette w/ grilled ham, asparagus and grated parm cheese
3:30pm - 2 rice cake's
4:30pm- Dosed one Hyper T2 and one scoop Speed X3 before working chest for about an hour. Followed that up w/ 15mins bike and 15 mins kickboxing
6:30pm- whey shake
7:30 -2 chicken breast's w/ mustard sauce

-Will have snack later and dose 2 MASS HGH's before bed!

The Speed X3/Hyper T2 combo has me super focused in the gym and I find myself only wanting to work harder while there!!! LOVE THIS COMBO!!!:heart::heart:

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Good to know you are feeling better :)!! Awesome workout and dedication, diet looks on point and! Nice new Avatar pic :D!

Keep it up milady you are getting one step closer to your goal every day with this amount of dedication!

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
I live in a land where women's motto is:

-"I'll do cardio until I can't do no more and then I'll do abs, that will tone & define me without giving me big hips or make me look husky like a man"

Sounds legit on the cardio part...yet they last 15 mins on a treadmill...

They have no idea of how to build muscle or the advantages it has for female physique/aesthetic purposes, and they will also do all this:

"Since I did ALL that at the gym today! I can go out, drink all I want with loads of grape juice, pineapple juice, and all the liquor in the world! then I'll behave as though my parents didn't teach me any values at all, and then complain the next day that I gained weight and that the gym doesn't work"

Oh and lets not forget the amazing local "fitness models" we have here...what do they do? Dose Anavar as long as their wallet allows them...

Honestly Miss.Q , this women here can't hold a candle to you!

Too funny!! Although, you never know.... I might drink all night and take tons of var....maybe I just don't log it!!! KIDDING!!!

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
menopause RIGHT!!
I like the once a week weigh in I hate getting on the scale and looking at it all the time.
Pic wh*re it up lol PLEASE :)
Seriously with this pic You even have the wraps on how cool is that.

You hate it but you probably LOVE it too!!!lol

Okay....well my next pic will be of the wraps!! They are from the Sacrifice Workout Line by Stacey Pillari. Stacey is one of our local IFBB pro's and a good friend of mine!! You can't see the logo in the pic posted earlier but it's super cool!!!

For some reason I can't multi quote tonight??!?

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good work out :) I had my cheat day as well. I think I went a bit overboard though... Spicy salmon sushi, General tso chicken, kettle chips, strawberry shortcake, 3 cookies. And French Toast :-\

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Good work out :) I had my cheat day as well. I think I went a bit overboard though... Spicy salmon sushi, General tso chicken, kettle chips, strawberry shortcake, 3 cookies. And French Toast :-\

Well- I think I like your cheat day a WHOLE LOT BETTER THAN MINE!! Next time I will plan mine in advance :)

I don't know about you but I could eat sushi EVERYDAY!!!

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well- I think I like your cheat day a WHOLE LOT BETTER THAN MINE!! Next time I will plan mine in advance :)

I don't know about you but I could eat sushi EVERYDAY!!!
Oh, there was no planning involved and that is what gets me into trouble!

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Oh, there was no planning involved and that is what gets me into trouble!

Well....I need to plan mine out so I can eat better quality cheat foods like had, instead of eating crappy cheap pop tart's and drug store peanut's!! Your's was a little more fancy!!

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you think that's fancy just wait until my next cheat meal lol. What kind of workouts do you do for your back, Miss Q?

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
If you think that's fancy just wait until my next cheat meal lol. What kind of workouts do you do for your back, Miss Q?

Too funny!!

This was my last back w/out but it was cut short since the gym closed early. I will log my next one w/ weights and post up this week.

5 set's pull downs to front,
5 set's one arm barbell rows and pulls to front on cable xover
5 sets low pulley on cable xover
2 set's of 20rep single arm rows

Just took my Hyper T2 and will hit cardio shortly....

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Lazy day yesterday :(
Will log later.....gotta hit the gym before I decide not to go!!!!:nono: WTF??!!??

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Why are there no women like you in my gym or County at all :(? Amazing pic and looking amazing Miss.Q honestly, I am out of words to describe how good you look :).
Agreed

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please report back with a full write-up. :laugh:

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
No lazy days allowed lol
Well Damn guy's/gal's....I guess I will go out of guilt now!!! HA!! Thank you for the extra push and I'm sure I'll thank you later!! ;)

* Still won't allow me to multi quote....

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
You may have seen this on Gokix's thread but its a motivational quote...I'm all about motivation when it comes to hitting the gym...
"Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can acheive regardless of how many times you have failed in the past or how lofty your aims and hopes may be" Napoleon Hill

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
You may have seen this on Gokix's thread but its a motivational quote...I'm all about motivation when it comes to hitting the gym...
"Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can acheive regardless of how many times you have failed in the past or how lofty your aims and hopes may be" Napoleon Hill

I haven't, thanks man!! When do you plan on starting MASS HGH??

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
menopause RIGHT!!
I like the once a week weigh in I hate getting on the scale and looking at it all the time.
Pic wh*re it up lol PLEASE :)
Seriously with this pic You even have the wraps on how cool is that.
Marms - Here's a pic of the strap's. Sacrifice Workout Line.....pretty cool stuff
004.JPG

Here's a link to an article featured on Rx Girl and if you scroll down to the 3rd pic you might see someone you know:)

Sacrifice Workout Line...by IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Stacey Pillari

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I haven't, thanks man!! When do you plan on starting MASS HGH??
I had to cancel Mass HGH, got a log opp for APP Nutt's HGHup and new Product NO Uptake.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
MONDAY* DAY 7-

Dosed one Hyper T2 around 9am, one Oxyeca Black at noon and one shot of Speed X3 right before evening workout. Dosed 2 MASS HGH caps before bed.

Worked out around 7:30pm for approx 1.5 hrs. Routine consisted of bi's, tri's ( lot's of drop set's) and a ton of aerobic style step up's.

Gave my husband 1 scoop of Speed X3 before his w/out Mon night and he stayed up with me until 3am!!! Oops! I've been staying up almost every night until 2am and getting up around 8am.... so what lesson have I learned?? Stims need to be cut off by 4pm daily so I can get some sleep!!! Like I said earlier....this stuff is FREAKIN strong!!!

TUESDAY* DAY-8

Dosed one Hyper T2 at 8am / one Oxyeca Black at 9am before am cardio session. Thanks for the push guy's!!

8:00am - 1/2 cup oatmeal w/ a scoop of protein mixed in
9:30am- Cardio: 60 mins tread mill with 3 set's (20 reps each set) of aerobic style step-ups holding 12.5lbs dumbbells every 15 mins.
10:45am- 3/4 cup wheat pasta w/ a can of tuna and salsa
11:40- Shoulder w/out lasted about 45 mins
1pm- Protein shake and 1/4 cup wheat pasta
4pm- 20 mins Artic trainer plus 20 mins walking and walking lunges
5pm- shake
7pm- steak and raw green pepper
11pm- 2 egg, 2 egg white omelette w/ spinach
Took 2 MASS HGH caps before bed and when I finally fell asleep sleep, I slept like a little (I mean BIG) baby!!

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Did he like the SX3 ?
Q just informed me that he took a total of 2 scoops and besides not being able to sleep his skin was crawling for almost an hour!! So....he will try it again today, take the dose originally recommended and report back! Ha! Side note- he was feeling crappy and planned on cutting his w/out short but instead ended up going full force!! Must have been the SX3!!!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
how come i wasnt invited to this part?. im subd and mostly caught up

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
how come i wasnt invited to this part?. im subd and mostly caught up

You were!! Thanks for finally stopping by!! :)

Morning cardio awaits!!!

MARMS- By the way.....he loved the SpeedX3 !!! Shocker!!! ;)

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Q just informed me that he took a total of 2 scoops and besides not being able to sleep his skin was crawling for almost an hour!! So....he will try it again today, take the dose originally recommended and report back! Ha! Side note- he was feeling crappy and planned on cutting his w/out short but instead ended up going full force!! Must have been the SX3!!!
I still only take a 1/2 scoop of speedx3 Im on my 3rd or 4th week of the stuff. Definitly strong stuff.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
I still only take a 1/2 scoop of speedx3 Im on my 3rd or 4th week of the stuff. Definitly strong stuff.
Matty-just realized you are logging some of the same products as me, plus you have a contest coming up!!! Will check out your log when I get back....sounds pretty interesting!! I agree and just started taking 1/2 a scoop as well, if not I tend to want to stay up all night!!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Matty-just realized you are logging some of the same products as me, plus you have a contest coming up!!! Will check out your log when I get back....sounds pretty interesting!! I agree and just started taking 1/2 a scoop as well, if not I tend to want to stay up all night!!
yup 9 days out. im ready to do this. I figured out the first week thta 1/2 scoop was my sweet spot and the first time I took it I took full scoop with HT2 that was interesting i was flying all day.

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Thanks,guess that's what menopause feel's like huh?!?

I get to weigh in on Monday. I was told to stay off the scale's and weigh in once a week.

Here's a one more pic from last night. That will it for now.....don't want to be a pic wh*re!!

View attachment 66871

Great arms...biceps are well developed

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
yup 9 days out. im ready to do this. I figured out the first week thta 1/2 scoop was my sweet spot and the first time I took it I took full scoop with HT2 that was interesting i was flying all day.
That's great, it's right around the corner!!!
O M G....the HT2 stacked w/ the Speed X3 has me zooming as well.... POTENT!!!

Great separation in your delts and lats
Great arms...biceps are well developed
Appreciate that coming from a competitor!! Question...is the "Jigga" in your user name from the song?? :)

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Thusday* DAY 10-

Thursday was LEG DAY!!! Dosed one HyperT2 in the am and 1 heaping scoop of SpeedX3 right before w/out.

Leg consisted of - 5 sets leg extensions- 70lbs last one drop set, one legged leg press for hammies 10lbs-8 sets each leg, walking lunges 4 sets back and fourth length of gym, stiff legged dead lifts- went up to 30 lbs and dropped set 5 out of 7 sets, front squats w/ 20 lbs dumbell - 4 sets, hack squat- no weight 3 set's.

Dosed one Oxy Black around 3pm and hit gym for 40 mins cardio in the evening. Dosed 2 MASS HGH caps before bed.

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards

That's great, it's right around the corner!!!
O M G....the HT2 stacked w/ the Speed X3 has me zooming as well.... POTENT!!!

Appreciate that coming from a competitor!! Question...is the "Jigga" in your user name from the song?? :)
Busted! haha

I have had that name for a long time now... Jiggaman... Jay Z style. Its been years and years and years.... and just kept with me haha