8 Week's To Get Lean With Lecheek's Massive Stack!! (Sponsored)

Page 4 of 30 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    menopause RIGHT!!
    I like the once a week weigh in I hate getting on the scale and looking at it all the time.
    Pic wh*re it up lol PLEASE
    Seriously with this pic You even have the wraps on how cool is that.
    Marms - Here's a pic of the strap's. Sacrifice Workout Line.....pretty cool stuffName:  004.JPG
Views: 110
Size:  76.5 KB
    Here's a link to an article featured on Rx Girl and if you scroll down to the 3rd pic you might see someone you know

Sacrifice Workout Line...by IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Stacey Pillari

2. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Marms - Here's a pic of the strap's. Sacrifice Workout Line.....pretty cool stuffName:  004.JPG
Views: 110
Size:  76.5 KB
    Here's a link to an article featured on Rx Girl and if you scroll down to the 3rd pic you might see someone you know

Sacrifice Workout Line...by IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Stacey Pillari

How did you know I know the lady in red ?
    Those are cool straps.
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    I haven't, thanks man!! When do you plan on starting MASS HGH??
    I had to cancel Mass HGH, got a log opp for APP Nutt's HGHup and new Product NO Uptake.
    After a year off, I'm back

4. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    How did you know I know the lady in red ?
    Those are cool straps.
    You know Stacey??

Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    I had to cancel Mass HGH, got a log opp for APP Nutt's HGHup and new Product NO Uptake.
    Gotcha....will look out for you log.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post

I'll post a link
    After a year off, I'm back
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    You know Stacey??

No I do not know her. But you said we may know someone in the 3rd pic
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep

7. MONDAY* DAY 7-

Dosed one Hyper T2 around 9am, one Oxyeca Black at noon and one shot of Speed X3 right before evening workout. Dosed 2 MASS HGH caps before bed.

Worked out around 7:30pm for approx 1.5 hrs. Routine consisted of bi's, tri's ( lot's of drop set's) and a ton of aerobic style step up's.

Gave my husband 1 scoop of Speed X3 before his w/out Mon night and he stayed up with me until 3am!!! Oops! I've been staying up almost every night until 2am and getting up around 8am.... so what lesson have I learned?? Stims need to be cut off by 4pm daily so I can get some sleep!!! Like I said earlier....this stuff is FREAKIN strong!!!

TUESDAY* DAY-8

Dosed one Hyper T2 at 8am / one Oxyeca Black at 9am before am cardio session. Thanks for the push guy's!!

8:00am - 1/2 cup oatmeal w/ a scoop of protein mixed in
    9:30am- Cardio: 60 mins tread mill with 3 set's (20 reps each set) of aerobic style step-ups holding 12.5lbs dumbbells every 15 mins.
    10:45am- 3/4 cup wheat pasta w/ a can of tuna and salsa
    11:40- Shoulder w/out lasted about 45 mins
    1pm- Protein shake and 1/4 cup wheat pasta
    4pm- 20 mins Artic trainer plus 20 mins walking and walking lunges
    5pm- shake
    7pm- steak and raw green pepper
    11pm- 2 egg, 2 egg white omelette w/ spinach
    Took 2 MASS HGH caps before bed and when I finally fell asleep sleep, I slept like a little (I mean BIG) baby!!

8. Did he like the SX3 ?
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep

9. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Did he like the SX3 ?
    Q just informed me that he took a total of 2 scoops and besides not being able to sleep his skin was crawling for almost an hour!! So....he will try it again today, take the dose originally recommended and report back! Ha! Side note- he was feeling crappy and planned on cutting his w/out short but instead ended up going full force!! Must have been the SX3!!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    No I do not know her. But you said we may know someone in the 3rd pic

Oh....guess I'm a bit slow

11. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Oh....guess I'm a bit slow
    No im just being silly is all
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep

12. yo! Train!

13. how come i wasnt invited to this part?. im subd and mostly caught up
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

14. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    how come i wasnt invited to this part?. im subd and mostly caught up

You were!! Thanks for finally stopping by!!

Morning cardio awaits!!!

MARMS- By the way.....he loved the SpeedX3 !!! Shocker!!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    You were!! Thanks for finally stopping by!!

Morning cardio awaits!!!

MARMS- By the way.....he loved the SpeedX3 !!! Shocker!!!
    Thats good news
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep

16. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Thats good news
    It is, but now I'll need to hide it

17. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Q just informed me that he took a total of 2 scoops and besides not being able to sleep his skin was crawling for almost an hour!! So....he will try it again today, take the dose originally recommended and report back! Ha! Side note- he was feeling crappy and planned on cutting his w/out short but instead ended up going full force!! Must have been the SX3!!!
    I still only take a 1/2 scoop of speedx3 Im on my 3rd or 4th week of the stuff. Definitly strong stuff.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

18. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    I still only take a 1/2 scoop of speedx3 Im on my 3rd or 4th week of the stuff. Definitly strong stuff.
    Matty-just realized you are logging some of the same products as me, plus you have a contest coming up!!! Will check out your log when I get back....sounds pretty interesting!! I agree and just started taking 1/2 a scoop as well, if not I tend to want to stay up all night!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Matty-just realized you are logging some of the same products as me, plus you have a contest coming up!!! Will check out your log when I get back....sounds pretty interesting!! I agree and just started taking 1/2 a scoop as well, if not I tend to want to stay up all night!!
    yup 9 days out. im ready to do this. I figured out the first week thta 1/2 scoop was my sweet spot and the first time I took it I took full scoop with HT2 that was interesting i was flying all day.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Great separation in your delts and lats

21. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Thanks,guess that's what menopause feel's like huh?!?

I get to weigh in on Monday. I was told to stay off the scale's and weigh in once a week.

Here's a one more pic from last night. That will it for now.....don't want to be a pic wh*re!!

Attachment 66871

Great arms...biceps are well developed

22. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    yup 9 days out. im ready to do this. I figured out the first week thta 1/2 scoop was my sweet spot and the first time I took it I took full scoop with HT2 that was interesting i was flying all day.
    That's great, it's right around the corner!!!
    O M G....the HT2 stacked w/ the Speed X3 has me zooming as well.... POTENT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    Great separation in your delts and lats
    Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    Great arms...biceps are well developed
    Appreciate that coming from a competitor!! Question...is the "Jigga" in your user name from the song??

23. Thusday* DAY 10-

Thursday was LEG DAY!!! Dosed one HyperT2 in the am and 1 heaping scoop of SpeedX3 right before w/out.

Leg consisted of - 5 sets leg extensions- 70lbs last one drop set, one legged leg press for hammies 10lbs-8 sets each leg, walking lunges 4 sets back and fourth length of gym, stiff legged dead lifts- went up to 30 lbs and dropped set 5 out of 7 sets, front squats w/ 20 lbs dumbell - 4 sets, hack squat- no weight 3 set's.

Dosed one Oxy Black around 3pm and hit gym for 40 mins cardio in the evening. Dosed 2 MASS HGH caps before bed.

24. Day 10 only and you have 5 pages
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep

25. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post

That's great, it's right around the corner!!!
    O M G....the HT2 stacked w/ the Speed X3 has me zooming as well.... POTENT!!!

Appreciate that coming from a competitor!! Question...is the "Jigga" in your user name from the song??
    Busted! haha

I have had that name for a long time now... Jiggaman... Jay Z style. Its been years and years and years.... and just kept with me haha
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 327
    Last Post: 10-19-2012, 02:24 AM
  2. Chupracabra's 1 Year to get lean!!!
    By Chuprachabra in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 03:19 AM
  3. New Dude to AM looking to get lean & Muscular
    By Rev R in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 02:47 AM
  4. Where to get lean beef?
    By precious_roy in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 07:59 PM
  5. Best way to get started with homebrew chemistry?
    By The Doberman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2005, 10:56 AM