8 Week's To Get Lean With Lecheek's Massive Stack!! (Sponsored)

Page 4 of 19 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.86%

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Ya I cant do all that either. Lookout I have 4 fb friends im so cool !!!
    Look me up and add me buddy... we can be friends haha

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.86%

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Me too....but I know that's what it's going to take!!! YOU GOT IT!!!
    Thats why you will kill it.. you know what it will take and are not afraid to do it. If it was easy everyone would do it...we are the strong ones.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.86%

Your like a fb virgin!!! I think I finally signed up about a year ago, so I'm no expert either.

I'm amazed at what some ppl post. There's a girl from my hometown that posted the following "I'm so sad, my husband will be gone for 5 day's on a business trip, I'll will be so lonely" ....then later that day posted something about her being at work. WTF...are you asking for company while your husband's gone??!? Or are you informing ppl that your house is completed empty during the day and it's a good time to come rob you?!? Okay....done w/ my rant
    hahah.. my thoughts exactly.....1, please do not post an update every 2.5 seconds... your life is really NOT that interesting. 2. Please do not use FB as a way to put some general complaint / cry for attention so that everyone tells you how great you are and how the person causing you trouble is not worthy of you and your time...3. As you said... thanks for telling me you "checked into" somewhere and your home is empty... SMART!
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.86%

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Lol I'm 23 and I just started on FB 2 weeks ago haha
    LOL... Miss Q is right.. you will love it and hate it.. great to put info out there or get updates or stay connected, but so many people are WAY too into themselves for my liking.. I dont need to see a picture of you laying on your bed waking up, then what you decided to wear, then how you look 1/2 through your day, then you training, then you eating, then you relaxing.... COME ON
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    LOL... Miss Q is right.. you will love it and hate it.. great to put info out there or get updates or stay connected, but so many people are WAY too into themselves for my liking.. I dont need to see a picture of you laying on your bed waking up, then what you decided to wear, then how you look 1/2 through your day, then you training, then you eating, then you relaxing.... COME ON

I think I need to post the kissy duck face. Thats just a classic.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.86%

I think I need to post the kissy duck face. Thats just a classic.
    HAHA only if you do it in your bathroom mirror
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    I don't check FB regularly but when I do all I see is pictures of food. Makes me so hungry/jealous. lol, bastids!
    Your so right!!! It's either super healthy food or pic's of ppl eatimg Krispy Kreme's newest doughnut of he month!!

Look me up and add me buddy... we can be friends haha
    HA!! You can be Marms 5th friend!!!

*This site won't let me multi quote again..... Oh well....i'll do it on my own!

MARMS- take the duck face pic in the car while driving......PLEASE!!

JIGGA- Thats why you will kill it.. you know what it will take and are not afraid to do it. If it was easy everyone would do it...we are the strong ones.

LOVE THAT!!! So perfect..... I think I might use that as my signature!!!
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99%

hahah.. my thoughts exactly.....1, please do not post an update every 2.5 seconds... your life is really NOT that interesting. 2. Please do not use FB as a way to put some general complaint / cry for attention so that everyone tells you how great you are and how the person causing you trouble is not worthy of you and your time...3. As you said... thanks for telling me you "checked into" somewhere and your home is empty... SMART!
    So funny and SO TRUE!! We should start a thread about this subject....it would be a hit!!! Yeah....love the photo's of ppl waking up the most est!!

Guess I should log my last 2 day's at some point today, but right now I must nap!! Olympia later babeee.....
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Your so right!!! It's either super healthy food or pic's of ppl eatimg Krispy Kreme's newest doughnut of he month!!

JIGGA- Thats why you will kill it.. you know what it will take and are not afraid to do it. If it was easy everyone would do it...we are the strong ones.

How come you cant multi quote?? You doing it correct ?
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.86%

Go for it! I'd love to be an author of a quote that is used LOL
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.86%

So funny and SO TRUE!! We should start a thread about this subject....it would be a hit!!! Yeah....love the photo's of ppl waking up the most est!!

Guess I should log my last 2 day's at some point today, but right now I must nap!! Olympia later babeee.....
    Im down if you want to be a co author on that forum topic... we can moan and complain about all that wonderful stuff haha...

Hope you woke up from the nap... I'm watching the Olympia now!
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.63%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

IN! If my results so far are any indication of what Lecheek can do... you are in for one wild and satisfying ride!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.63%

Me too... at work! I was going to be upset because I get called away from my desk a lot and thought I'd miss things. The pause feature is AWESOME!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.86%

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Me too... at work! I was going to be upset because I get called away from my desk a lot and thought I'd miss things. The pause feature is AWESOME!
    and rewind is nice too!
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.63%

and rewind is nice too!
    I can rewind!!! lol
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99%

How come you cant multi quote?? You doing it correct ?
    Yes Marms, I know HOW to muli-quote, but usually when I click on that feature the "check" decides it doesn't want to appear! Guess that feature doesn't like me....however....it's working for me RIGHT NOW!!

Im down if you want to be a co author on that forum topic... we can moan and complain about all that wonderful stuff haha...

Perfect! I will start one ( eventually ) and we can all b*tch and moan together!! HA!!
    Yes, I woke up!! Nap only lasted an hour

I think Kai looked great this year, a little slimmer maybe?? IMO, Candice Keen should have placed 1st in figure!! Thought's??

IN! If my results so far are any indication of what Lecheek can do... you are in for one wild and satisfying ride!

Nice of you to stop by DJ!! I will visit your log and check out your latest result's. I have a feeling that once I vamp up the Lecheek stack the ride will just get better!! Was on a recent stim break and used Revamp for a month, so I haven't gone all out on this stack just yet!!

FRIDAY-

AM- dosed one HyperT2
    Mid- afternoon- Dosed one Oxyeca Black
    Early evening- took half a scoop of SpeedX3 before w/out. It was a little late to dose full scoop.

Worked Back 1.5 hr's Friday evening and it went a little something like this...

-Cable row by below (one arm at a time)- 6 set's each side
    -Iso over head pulldowns- 5 set's
    -Iso lower lats- 4 set's
    -Lat pull-down's row's w/ close grip bar- 6 set's
    -Low row w/ wide V bar - 5 set's
    -One arm dumbbell row's- 4 set's each side
    -Standing lat push-down's - 5 set's
    -Cardio consisted of aerobic style step-up's and treadmill for approx 30 mins.

I have gotten noticeably stronger over the last week, and seem to lift heavier each time I'm in the gym...bout time!!

2 MASS HGH caps before bed

Saturday-

Had limited time in the gym, worked bi's and tri's at a fast pace for 1.5 hrs and finished off w/ 45 mins cardio.

2 MASS HGH caps before bed at 4am
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.51%

4 am ?
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.86%

I can rewind!!! lol
    BAM! Now we can rewind to keep watching Kai get screwed out of the title
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.86%

Yes Marms, I know HOW to muli-quote, but usually when I click on that feature the "check" decides it doesn't want to appear! Guess that feature doesn't like me....however....it's working for me RIGHT NOW!!

Perfect! I will start one ( eventually ) and we can all b*tch and moan together!! HA!!
    Yes, I woke up!! Nap only lasted an hour

I think Kai looked great this year, a little slimmer maybe?? IMO, Candice Keen should have placed 1st in figure!! Thought's??

Nice of you to stop by DJ!! I will visit your log and check out your latest result's. I have a feeling that once I vamp up the Lecheek stack the ride will just get better!! Was on a recent stim break and used Revamp for a month, so I haven't gone all out on this stack just yet!!

FRIDAY-

AM- dosed one HyperT2
    Mid- afternoon- Dosed one Oxyeca Black
    Early evening- took half a scoop of SpeedX3 before w/out. It was a little late to dose full scoop.

Worked Back 1.5 hr's Friday evening and it went a little something like this...

-Cable row by below (one arm at a time)- 6 set's each side
    -Iso over head pulldowns- 5 set's
    -Iso lower lats- 4 set's
    -Lat pull-down's row's w/ close grip bar- 6 set's
    -Low row w/ wide V bar - 5 set's
    -One arm dumbbell row's- 4 set's each side
    -Standing lat push-down's - 5 set's
    -Cardio consisted of aerobic style step-up's and treadmill for approx 30 mins.

I have gotten noticeably stronger over the last week, and seem to lift heavier each time I'm in the gym...bout time!!

2 MASS HGH caps before bed

Saturday-

Had limited time in the gym, worked bi's and tri's at a fast pace for 1.5 hrs and finished off w/ 45 mins cardio.

2 MASS HGH caps before bed at 4am

Kai looked amazing and even better at finals.... Erin Stern looked super good as well... overall there was a lot of great competition
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.63%

Kai looked amazing and even better at finals.... Erin Stern looked super good as well... overall there was a lot of great competition
    I didn't realize the women were on there too (I've never watched one before) and I was watching at work... test boost FTW.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.86%

I didn't realize the women were on there too (I've never watched one before) and I was watching at work... test boost FTW.
    haha

Some of those women look amazing! Takes a lot of heart and dedication.... I'm glad Erin Stern took the title... she looked fantastic
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.51%

BEAST MODE ? lmao
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99%

4 am ?
    Yes, 4am....I was out drinking, smoking and picking up chicks!! Truthfully....I took a shot of Speed X3 around 9pm so I could stay up and watch the the Olympia....I stayed up all right!!

Added bonus for you!!

haha
    Some of those women look amazing! Takes a lot of heart and dedication.... I'm glad Erin Stern took the title... she looked fantastic
    Those women are on such a different level than the ladies we normally see at our state show's. They rocked!!

BEAST MODE ? lmao
    Ha!! ALWAYS....aren't you?!?
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99%

Sunday* DAY 12-

Dosed one Hyper T2 at 10am and one Oxy Eca Black before attempting to work shoulders around 4:15pm. I stress the word "attempt" because I only slept about 10 hrs over the weekend

As soon as I started my shoulder w/out I knew it wasn't going to be good, but pushed on for approx 40 mins and finished up on the treadmill for an hour. The Oxyeca finally kicked in during cardio, so at least that went well!! One thing I've noticed when I take the Oxyeca ... if I'm already in a bad mood then it becomes worse, so watch out!!!

Pm- took 2 MASS HGH caps before bed

Monday* DAY 13-

Dosed one Hyper T2 around 9am and 1/2 scoop of Speed X3 before KILLING hammy's from 11:30am- 1:30pm. I was pretty tired from the weekend and actually crashed before finishing. It was probably the wrong time to cut my serving of SX3 in half but I was feeling quite antsy this morning and chickened out on taking a full dose!!

Legs-

-Leg curl's- 2 set's (40lbs), 2 set's (50lbs), 3 set's (70lbs) /finished w/ one drop set. Each set consisted of 15-18 reps
    -Leg extension-3 set's (50lbs) 2 set's (70lbs)/finished w/ one drop set- These were performed w/ slow and controlled movements, squeezing hammy's during each set. Each set consisted of 15-20 reps
    -Leg press- 5 set's/ each set consisted of 20-25 reps
    -Stiff-legged dumbbell lift's- 3 set's (25lbs), 2 set's (30lbs), finished w/ one LONG ASS drop set - 30lbs,25lbs,20lbs,15lbs - 20 reps each set!!
    -Walking lunges 2 set's no weight back and fourth across gym, 3 set's w/ 20lbs bar
    -Hack squat machine - 2 set's using body weight cause that's too much weight already!!
    -Finished up w/ more leg extensions - 2 set's/ 30 lbs was all I could handle!!

4pm- dosed one Oxyeca Black

Pm cardio- 40 mins Artic trainer followed by 4 set's of step-up's holding 15lbs dumbbell's/set's include 20 reps per set.

25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.8%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

You said you wanted a link to my new log, so here it is
    Cary goes Nutts for App Nutts HGH-Up and New N.O. Uptake
    After a year off, I'm back
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99%

Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    You said you wanted a link to my new log, so here it is
    Cary goes Nutts for App Nutts HGH-Up and New N.O. Uptake

Cool deal Cary K....I will check it out!!!
    I see you've changed your avatar to something a little more hard core!!
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.8%

Cool deal Cary K....I will check it out!!!
    I see you've changed your avatar to something a little more hard core!!
    He he, yep - Changed to match my log and workouts!!!
    After a year off, I'm back
  28. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.93%

So late but so in.
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.86%

Those women are on such a different level than the ladies we normally see at our state show's. They rocked!!

Keep at it and that will be you!
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.86%

Sunday* DAY 12-

Dosed one Hyper T2 at 10am and one Oxy Eca Black before attempting to work shoulders around 4:15pm. I stress the word "attempt" because I only slept about 10 hrs over the weekend

As soon as I started my shoulder w/out I knew it wasn't going to be good, but pushed on for approx 40 mins and finished up on the treadmill for an hour. The Oxyeca finally kicked in during cardio, so at least that went well!! One thing I've noticed when I take the Oxyeca ... if I'm already in a bad mood then it becomes worse, so watch out!!!

Monday* DAY 13-

Dosed one Hyper T2 around 9am and 1/2 scoop of Speed X3 before KILLING hammy's from 11:30am- 1:30pm. I was pretty tired from the weekend and actually crashed before finishing. It was probably the wrong time to cut my serving of SX3 in half but I was feeling quite antsy this morning and chickened out on taking a full dose!!

Legs-

-Leg curl's- 2 set's (40lbs), 2 set's (50lbs), 3 set's (70lbs) /finished w/ one drop set. Each set consisted of 15-18 reps
    -Leg extension-3 set's (50lbs) 2 set's (70lbs)/finished w/ one drop set- These were performed w/ slow and controlled movements, squeezing hammy's during each set. Each set consisted of 15-20 reps
    -Leg press- 5 set's/ each set consisted of 20-25 reps
    -Stiff-legged dumbbell lift's- 3 set's (25lbs), 2 set's (30lbs), finished w/ one LONG ASS drop set - 30lbs,25lbs,20lbs,15lbs - 20 reps each set!!
    -Walking lunges 2 set's no weight back and fourth across gym, 3 set's w/ 20lbs bar
    -Hack squat machine - 2 set's using body weight cause that's too much weight already!!
    -Finished up w/ more leg extensions - 2 set's/ 30 lbs was all I could handle!!

4pm- dosed one Oxyeca Black

Pm cardio- 40 mins Artic trainer followed by 4 set's of step-up's holding 15lbs dumbbell's/set's include 20 reps per set.

Workouts are looking good... great variety of movements and good intensity... Look out results!
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.16%

awesome Q
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99%

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    So late but so in.
    I'm always late to everything too, so i'm not mad at ya!! Welcome!!!

Keep at it and that will be you!
    HA.... maybe in the master's division

Workouts are looking good... great variety of movements and good intensity... Look out results!
    Yeah....I've been trying to change my leg w/out's to more of a circuit style, with high rep's and little rest in between. Makes them more fun that way!!
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.86%

I'm always late to everything too, so i'm not mad at ya!! Welcome!!!

HA.... maybe in the master's division

Yeah....I've been trying to change my leg w/out's to more of a circuit style, with high rep's and little rest in between. Makes them more fun that way!!
    Keep at it!!!!
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.63%

Miss Q just wait until you be accustomed to a full 2 scoop dose. I just finally got there after ~2 weeks. Wooooooooooooo!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.86%

Miss Q just wait until you be accustomed to a full 2 scoop dose. I just finally got there after ~2 weeks. Wooooooooooooo!
    nice!
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99%

Can't imagine the heat that 2 scoops will cause.......
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.63%

Can't imagine the heat that 2 scoops will cause.......
    I usually don't sweat noticeably unless I'm doing something VERY strenuous. And usually its only to the pits/midback region that I can tell I've been sweating. After today's 2 scoops and some deadlifting I saw it roll off my forehead and make drops on the floor. So yea... it heats you up quite well
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99%

I usually don't sweat noticeably unless I'm doing something VERY strenuous. And usually its only to the pits/midback region that I can tell I've been sweating. After today's 2 scoops and some deadlifting I saw it roll off my forehead and make drops on the floor. So yea... it heats you up quite well

Your lucky you don't sweat like crazy after one scoop, cause I sure do!! My entire body heats up w/in 10 mins of starting to lift. I mean it's insane how hot I get and compare the heat to what being on dnp felt like last year, hot and clammy! You don't hold the amount of b/fat that I do, so I'm sure being well insulated doesn't help the situation!! Anyway.....your brave one, DJBeanPole!!!
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99%

and speaking of being well insulated.....my b/fat will be tested this morning and unfortunately I'm feeling big and bloated today. Weight is 151 lbs which means I'M NOT ON TRACK!!!!!! Wonder if I can be anymore negative today?!?

Will report back later w/ the result's. I'm guessing around 18-20%
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.51%

and speaking of being well insulated.....my b/fat will be tested this morning and unfortunately I'm feeling big and bloated today. Weight is 151 lbs which means I'M NOT ON TRACK!!!!!! Wonder if I can be anymore negative today?!?

Will report back later w/ the result's. I'm guessing around 18-20%
    Good luck, in for the numbers !

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 327
    Last Post: 10-19-2012, 01:24 AM
  2. Chupracabra's 1 Year to get lean!!!
    By Chuprachabra in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 02:19 AM
  3. New Dude to AM looking to get lean & Muscular
    By Rev R in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 01:47 AM
  4. Where to get lean beef?
    By precious_roy in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 06:59 PM
  5. Best way to get started with homebrew chemistry?
    By The Doberman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2005, 09:56 AM