8 Week's To Get Lean With Lecheek's Massive Stack!! (Sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

8 Week's To Get Lean With Lecheek's Massive Stack!! (Sponsored)

Page 3 of 19 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    You know Stacey??

Gotcha....will look out for you log.
    No I do not know her. But you said we may know someone in the 3rd pic

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

MONDAY* DAY 7-

Dosed one Hyper T2 around 9am, one Oxyeca Black at noon and one shot of Speed X3 right before evening workout. Dosed 2 MASS HGH caps before bed.

Worked out around 7:30pm for approx 1.5 hrs. Routine consisted of bi's, tri's ( lot's of drop set's) and a ton of aerobic style step up's.

Gave my husband 1 scoop of Speed X3 before his w/out Mon night and he stayed up with me until 3am!!! Oops! I've been staying up almost every night until 2am and getting up around 8am.... so what lesson have I learned?? Stims need to be cut off by 4pm daily so I can get some sleep!!! Like I said earlier....this stuff is FREAKIN strong!!!

TUESDAY* DAY-8

Dosed one Hyper T2 at 8am / one Oxyeca Black at 9am before am cardio session. Thanks for the push guy's!!

8:00am - 1/2 cup oatmeal w/ a scoop of protein mixed in
    9:30am- Cardio: 60 mins tread mill with 3 set's (20 reps each set) of aerobic style step-ups holding 12.5lbs dumbbells every 15 mins.
    10:45am- 3/4 cup wheat pasta w/ a can of tuna and salsa
    11:40- Shoulder w/out lasted about 45 mins
    1pm- Protein shake and 1/4 cup wheat pasta
    4pm- 20 mins Artic trainer plus 20 mins walking and walking lunges
    5pm- shake
    7pm- steak and raw green pepper
    11pm- 2 egg, 2 egg white omelette w/ spinach
    Took 2 MASS HGH caps before bed and when I finally fell asleep sleep, I slept like a little (I mean BIG) baby!!
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Did he like the SX3 ?
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Did he like the SX3 ?
    Q just informed me that he took a total of 2 scoops and besides not being able to sleep his skin was crawling for almost an hour!! So....he will try it again today, take the dose originally recommended and report back! Ha! Side note- he was feeling crappy and planned on cutting his w/out short but instead ended up going full force!! Must have been the SX3!!!
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

No I do not know her. But you said we may know someone in the 3rd pic

Oh....guess I'm a bit slow
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Oh....guess I'm a bit slow
    No im just being silly is all
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

yo! Train!
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

how come i wasnt invited to this part?. im subd and mostly caught up
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    how come i wasnt invited to this part?. im subd and mostly caught up

You were!! Thanks for finally stopping by!!

Morning cardio awaits!!!

MARMS- By the way.....he loved the SpeedX3 !!! Shocker!!!
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

You were!! Thanks for finally stopping by!!

Morning cardio awaits!!!

MARMS- By the way.....he loved the SpeedX3 !!! Shocker!!!
    Thats good news
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Thats good news
    It is, but now I'll need to hide it
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Q just informed me that he took a total of 2 scoops and besides not being able to sleep his skin was crawling for almost an hour!! So....he will try it again today, take the dose originally recommended and report back! Ha! Side note- he was feeling crappy and planned on cutting his w/out short but instead ended up going full force!! Must have been the SX3!!!
    I still only take a 1/2 scoop of speedx3 Im on my 3rd or 4th week of the stuff. Definitly strong stuff.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

I still only take a 1/2 scoop of speedx3 Im on my 3rd or 4th week of the stuff. Definitly strong stuff.
    Matty-just realized you are logging some of the same products as me, plus you have a contest coming up!!! Will check out your log when I get back....sounds pretty interesting!! I agree and just started taking 1/2 a scoop as well, if not I tend to want to stay up all night!!
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Matty-just realized you are logging some of the same products as me, plus you have a contest coming up!!! Will check out your log when I get back....sounds pretty interesting!! I agree and just started taking 1/2 a scoop as well, if not I tend to want to stay up all night!!
    yup 9 days out. im ready to do this. I figured out the first week thta 1/2 scoop was my sweet spot and the first time I took it I took full scoop with HT2 that was interesting i was flying all day.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.

Great separation in your delts and lats
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.

Thanks,guess that's what menopause feel's like huh?!?

I get to weigh in on Monday. I was told to stay off the scale's and weigh in once a week.

Here's a one more pic from last night. That will it for now.....don't want to be a pic wh*re!!

Attachment 66871

Great arms...biceps are well developed
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

yup 9 days out. im ready to do this. I figured out the first week thta 1/2 scoop was my sweet spot and the first time I took it I took full scoop with HT2 that was interesting i was flying all day.
    That's great, it's right around the corner!!!
    O M G....the HT2 stacked w/ the Speed X3 has me zooming as well.... POTENT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    Great separation in your delts and lats
    Great arms...biceps are well developed
    Appreciate that coming from a competitor!! Question...is the "Jigga" in your user name from the song??
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Thusday* DAY 10-

Thursday was LEG DAY!!! Dosed one HyperT2 in the am and 1 heaping scoop of SpeedX3 right before w/out.

Leg consisted of - 5 sets leg extensions- 70lbs last one drop set, one legged leg press for hammies 10lbs-8 sets each leg, walking lunges 4 sets back and fourth length of gym, stiff legged dead lifts- went up to 30 lbs and dropped set 5 out of 7 sets, front squats w/ 20 lbs dumbell - 4 sets, hack squat- no weight 3 set's.

Dosed one Oxy Black around 3pm and hit gym for 40 mins cardio in the evening. Dosed 2 MASS HGH caps before bed.
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Day 10 only and you have 5 pages
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.

That's great, it's right around the corner!!!
    O M G....the HT2 stacked w/ the Speed X3 has me zooming as well.... POTENT!!!

Appreciate that coming from a competitor!! Question...is the "Jigga" in your user name from the song??
    Busted! haha

I have had that name for a long time now... Jiggaman... Jay Z style. Its been years and years and years.... and just kept with me haha
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.

Thusday* DAY 10-

Thursday was LEG DAY!!! Dosed one HyperT2 in the am and 1 heaping scoop of SpeedX3 right before w/out.

Leg consisted of - 5 sets leg extensions- 70lbs last one drop set, one legged leg press for hammies 10lbs-8 sets each leg, walking lunges 4 sets back and fourth length of gym, stiff legged dead lifts- went up to 30 lbs and dropped set 5 out of 7 sets, front squats w/ 20 lbs dumbell - 4 sets, hack squat- no weight 3 set's.

Dosed one Oxy Black around 3pm and hit gym for 40 mins cardio in the evening. Dosed 2 MASS HGH caps before bed.
    I did legs on a last minute change Wed... was going to do arms, but switched so that I could hit legs again on staurday
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Day 10 only and you have 5 pages

Well...for some reason I was thinking that I had been on this stack a lot longer!! ??!!

Marms - you should have Beast Mode somewhere in your signature.....
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Busted! haha

I have had that name for a long time now... Jiggaman... Jay Z style. Its been years and years and years.... and just kept with me haha
    HA!!! Jigga what....Jigga who?!? Love some Jay Z especially his stuff w/ Linkin Park!!

So, you try and hit leg's every 4 day's?? I used to hit leg's every 5 day's for a good 2 hrs and saw a lot of improvement. That's were I need the most work so I need to start that back up again.
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.

HA!!! Jigga what....Jigga who?!? Love some Jay Z especially his stuff w/ Linkin Park!!

So, you try and hit leg's every 4 day's?? I used to hit leg's every 5 day's for a good 2 hrs and saw a lot of improvement. That's were I need the most work so I need to start that back up again.
    Jay Z is the man! uh uh Love it

Depends on waht I want to build.... for a while (currently) I'm doing chest / delts 2x a week, I was doing that with back 2 x a week, but at contest prep I was doing Chest / delts, back, and legs 2 x a week... was training 7 days, as I didnt do cardio, so that was my way to burn extra. I cut way too fast with cardio.... its insane
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Jay Z is the man! uh uh Love it

Depends on waht I want to build.... for a while (currently) I'm doing chest / delts 2x a week, I was doing that with back 2 x a week, but at contest prep I was doing Chest / delts, back, and legs 2 x a week... was training 7 days, as I didnt do cardio, so that was my way to burn extra. I cut way too fast with cardio.... its insane
    same with me I just added in cardio in my contest prep the last 4 weeks. Just nice clean diet works great for me
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.

same with me I just added in cardio in my contest prep the last 4 weeks. Just nice clean diet works great for me
    I get super sunken in with too much cardio... I've come in super shredded before, but I think I need to make sure I balance it with fullness
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Well...for some reason I was thinking that I had been on this stack a lot longer!! ??!!

Marms - you should have Beast Mode somewhere in your signature.....
    I dont have any more room so you must do it hahaha BEAST MODE!I kinda went beast mode today the gym was dead for once it was awesome.
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

I get super sunken in with too much cardio... I've come in super shredded before, but I think I need to make sure I balance it with fullness

Seems like both of you guy's stay lean, so it must be nice to not kill yourselves w/ cardio.

I dont have any more room so you must do it hahaha BEAST MODE!I kinda went beast mode today the gym was dead for once it was awesome.

Well, I hope you atleast updated your new fb page with that status!!!
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.

Seems like both of you guy's stay lean, so it must be nice to not kill yourselves w/ cardio.

[/I][/B]

Well, I hope you updated your new fb page!!
    I used to do two a days on my cardio... but it was really preventing me from growing like I needed... If I need I can do a bit and be where I need to be... Example (just water) last weekend I competed, I weighed 204 at 6 AM.. shut down my water... by 3 PM I lost 2 lbs haha.

I'm pretty sure I could add cardio into the mix and loose 10 lbs in a week.... I can be a mad man on those stairs LOL... but damn will that cut up your legs
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

I used to do two a days on my cardio... but it was really preventing me from growing like I needed... If I need I can do a bit and be where I need to be... Example (just water) last weekend I competed, I weighed 204 at 6 AM.. shut down my water... by 3 PM I lost 2 lbs haha.

I'm pretty sure I could add cardio into the mix and loose 10 lbs in a week.... I can be a mad man on those stairs LOL... but damn will that cut up your legs

Must be nice!!!

Oh how I remember the stair master, guess it's time to get reacquainted!!
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

[/I][/B]

Well, I hope you atleast updated your new fb page with that status!!!
    I guess I should have jumped on the Fb bandwagon earlier so I would know how to do all this stuff
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.

Must be nice!!!

Oh how I remember the stair master, guess it's time to get reacquainted!!
    Used to hate the stairs... them my legs went to the next level and I LOVE doing them now. You're killing it, keep at it... I'll see you on the stage
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.

I guess I should have jumped on the Fb bandwagon earlier so I would know how to do all this stuff
    lol im still no expert at these forums... some people put up pictures of products, but they altered them to put words across them, etc... I'm not that advanced. I can post pictuers and "Reply with Quote" hahaha
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

lol im still no expert at these forums... some people put up pictures of products, but they altered them to put words across them, etc... I'm not that advanced. I can post pictuers and "Reply with Quote" hahaha
    Ya I cant do all that either. Lookout I have 4 fb friends im so cool !!!
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Used to hate the stairs... them my legs went to the next level and I LOVE doing them now. You're killing it, keep at it... I'll see you on the stage
    Me too....but I know that's what it's going to take!!! YOU GOT IT!!!
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Your like a fb virgin!!! I think I finally signed up about a year ago, so I'm no expert either.

I'm amazed at what some ppl post. There's a girl from my hometown that posted the following "I'm so sad, my husband will be gone for 5 day's on a business trip, I'll will be so lonely" ....then later that day posted something about her being at work. WTF...are you asking for company while your husband's gone??!? Or are you informing ppl that your house is completed empty during the day and it's a good time to come rob you?!? Okay....done w/ my rant
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

Your like a fb virgin!!! I think I finally signed up about a year ago, so I'm no expert either.

I'm amazed at what some ppl post. There's a girl from my hometown that posted the following "I'm so sad, my husband will be gone for 5 day's on a business trip, I'll will be so lonely" ....then later that day posted something about her being at work. WTF...are you asking for company while your husband's gone??!? Or are you informing ppl that your house is completed empty during the day and it's a good time to come rob you?!? Okay....done w/ my rant
    Lol I'm 23 and I just started on FB 2 weeks ago haha
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Well...hopefully you have more friends than Marms!!

Your going to LOVE it but HATE it all that the same time!!!
  39. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I don't check FB regularly but when I do all I see is pictures of food. Makes me so hungry/jealous. lol, bastids!
    Squats do a booty good.
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Well...hopefully you have more friends than Marms!!

Your going to LOVE it but HATE it all that the same time!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    I don't check FB regularly but when I do all I see is pictures of food. Makes me so hungry/jealous. lol, bastids!
    hahah You,Me and Hvachtech all did if for the companies were repping thats so funny.

Miss Q I bet if I made my dogs a FB right now they would have more friends by the end of the day than me

FOOOOOODDDD im hungry lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 327
    Last Post: 10-19-2012, 01:24 AM
  2. Chupracabra's 1 Year to get lean!!!
    By Chuprachabra in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 02:19 AM
  3. New Dude to AM looking to get lean & Muscular
    By Rev R in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 01:47 AM
  4. Where to get lean beef?
    By precious_roy in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 06:59 PM
  5. Best way to get started with homebrew chemistry?
    By The Doberman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2005, 09:56 AM