8 Week's To Get Lean With Lecheek's Massive Stack!! (Sponsored)

Page 23 of 30 First ... 2122232425 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q
    Tuesday* Day 43-

Am- dosed one Oxyeca before chest/tri's/cardio w/out which lasted 2 hrs.
    Pm-dosed 1/2 scoop SpeedX3 before hood cardio. 30 mins of running up stairs, running, fast pace walking and walking lunges
    Double work out huh?
    Got time on your hands like that?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

2. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Double work out huh?
    Got time on your hands like that?

Dude....I have been doing that about 4-5 day's a week!!! Keep up man!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

I can't keep up with you...

#AmyIsTooBadAss.

Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

I'm a fan of double session! Kill it, eat, rest, get excited, kill it again, eat rest. Repeat.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

5. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I can't keep up with you...

#AmyIsTooBadAss.

I wish I was....;(

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    I'm a fan of double session! Kill it, eat, rest, get excited, kill it again, eat rest. Repeat.

I like that....I like that a lot .....

TUESDAY- honestly not a good day so far. I killed cardio this morning, but have been extremely agitated over the last few day's with today being the worst day. I walked in the gym w/ a scowl on my face, didn't say sh*t to anyone, or even make eye contact while I was there. I need to lift later but might just get in more cardio

Organic....if anyone had an excuse for getting agitated, it's you since you are getting ready for a competition, not me!!
    •   

6. Wednesday* Day 44-

IT'S WAS A SAD MORNING- Dosed my last scoop of SpeedX3 before fasted morning cardio yesterday
    Session lasted 70 mins and included high box step up's, walking lunges and the treadmill. Took one HT2 30 mins before eating my morning protein oatmeal.

Afternoon- Dosed one Oxy eca before bicep w/out and one cap HT2 30 mins before dinner. Ate too many healthy fat's last night - salmon, natty pb, and pistachios....today most fat's will be cut out.

2 MASS HGH caps before bed

7. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q
    Wednesday* Day 44-

IT'S WAS A SAD MORNING- Dosed my last scoop of SpeedX3 before fasted morning cardio yesterday
    Session lasted 70 mins and included high box step up's, walking lunges and the treadmill. Took one HT2 30 mins before eating my morning protein oatmeal.

Afternoon- Dosed one Oxy eca before bicep w/out and one cap HT2 30 mins before dinner. Ate too many healthy fat's last night - salmon, natty pb, and pistachios....today most fat's will be cut out.

2 MASS HGH caps before bed
    Cut the fat?

You've been doing that this whole log!
    :P

8. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Cut the fat?

You've been doing that this whole log!
    :P
    Oh yeah, I guess your right Aaron.....but I feel a cheat!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

Oh yeah, I guess your right Aaron.....but I feel a cheat!!
    With food right? :P

What cha going to have?

10. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    With food right? :P

What cha going to have?
    YES, WITH FOOD ONLY!!!

I had the following last night - salmon, natty pb, and too many pistachios. Haven't eaten PB for awhile since I can't seem to control the amount when I do!! I can't even keep it in the house ADDICT

11. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    YES, WITH FOOD ONLY!!!

I had the following last night - salmon, natty pb, and too many pistachios. Haven't eaten PB for awhile since I can't seem to control the amount when I do!! I can't even keep it in the house ADDICT
    mmmm I also have a love/hate relationship with pb myslef! Nice game plan you have going, way to think ahead!
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net

12. PB is soooo good. I tried Walden's PB once to crave the curbings... omg never again! Don't know what the &#*@ I was thinking haha.

13. Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post
    mmmm I also have a love/hate relationship with pb myslef! Nice game plan you have going, way to think ahead!
    Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    PB is soooo good. I tried Walden's PB once to crave the curbings... omg never again! Don't know what the &#*@ I was thinking haha.

I love natty PB like it is a drug....maybe it is a drug!! I want to try those fancy white chocolate, granola cinnamon raisin one's SO BAD but I can not do it right now!!Gokix- that is the nastiest so called PB I've ever eaten. It tastes like chemical's!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

I love natty PB like it is a drug....maybe it is a drug!! I want to try those fancy white chocolate, granola cinnamon raisin one's SO BAD but I can not do it right now!!Gokix- that is the nastiest so called PB I've ever eaten. It tastes like chemical's!!
    I have the cinnamon, raisin p butter w/nuts and it is not all that good.

15. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    P.B. Crave is legit

16. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811

P.B. Crave is legit
    Crave or Loco? :P

17. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    PB is soooo good. I tried Walden's PB once to crave the curbings... omg never again! Don't know what the &#*@ I was thinking haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Have any of you tried the PB2? I have heard good thigns for those that are watching fat intake but I have never tried it myself, and just curious mmmmmmmm PB!!!!!
    Team EBF Elite
    www.BossBody.net

18. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Crave or Loco? :P
    Crave, I meant crave Razzle dazzle is the teets haha

19. Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post
    Have any of you tried the PB2? I have heard good thigns for those that are watching fat intake but I have never tried it myself, and just curious mmmmmmmm PB!!!!!
    Yes it's a great stand in for PB if you are watching calories. I like to add 1-2 table spoons to my chocolate protein shakes and it's damn good!

20. Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post

Sure have and I can't keep that in the house either

We ordered the PB2 choc by the pound and I swear to you it was gone in about 4 day's!!! I am not joking either- "hi my name is Miss Q and I have a PButter /PB2 Choc problem"

Who else can't keep cookies, pbutter, ice cream etc....in the house w/out OD-ing on it??? Anyone else??!!!???

21. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Yes it's a great stand in for PB if you are watching calories. I like to add 1-2 table spoons to my chocolate protein shakes and it's damn good!
    I may have to check it out just cuz!

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post

We ordered the PB2 choc by the pound and I swear to you it was gone in about 4 day's!!! I am not joking either- "hi my name is Miss Q and I have a PButter /PB2 Choc problem"

Who else can't keep cookies, pbutter, ice cream etc....in the house w/out OD-ing on it??? Anyone else??!!!???
    I know what you mean I feel like any tempting food must be eaten immediately...and it has to be ALL eaten in one sitting or else it will mess with my head...calling me from the fridge, and the cabinets. Not that eating all that crap at once is much better but I feel that my body can just burn it off right away, and I won't think about it anymore ha ha! Yeah deliciously bad items cannot be hanging around thats for sure!
    Team EBF Elite
    www.BossBody.net

22. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    I have a peanut butter addiction... some people want carbs, I want nut butters.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

23. BACON
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    BACON
    Someone say bacon??????!!!!!!!

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

25. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post

last night I had to raid the kids trick or treat bags. I made sure all the reeses were ok to eat!!!! I had about 20 before bed
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 327
    Last Post: 10-19-2012, 02:24 AM
  2. Chupracabra's 1 Year to get lean!!!
    By Chuprachabra in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 03:19 AM
  3. New Dude to AM looking to get lean & Muscular
    By Rev R in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 02:47 AM
  4. Where to get lean beef?
    By precious_roy in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 07:59 PM
  5. Best way to get started with homebrew chemistry?
    By The Doberman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2005, 10:56 AM