8 Week's To Get Lean With Lecheek's Massive Stack!! (Sponsored)

Page 23 of 25 First ... 2122232425 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Will update log later. Change of plans, we are no longer going to National's
    Maybe we will try and shoot for the Arnold early next year. Anyone planning on attending??
    I may be there, not 100% sure yet. I won't be on stage, just a spectator. Sorry to hear it won't work out for you but life makes thing tough sometimes and things don't go according to plan. But you mention how much you've learned in the last 2 months and that itse;f can't be taken away! Only applied to the future. Keep on truckin and relish what you can from this stack, the progress has been great and looking for the end results son enough!

-OS-Team AppNut
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

2. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Sad faced for sure girl. Everything happens for a reason, everything! I don't believe in coincidence, I'm sure while the disappointment will be there, it will end up being to your benefit : )

Peanut butter and bacon???? Drool, I'm so hungry : )

Its BAAAACON!!!!!!!

- Valdez
    Hope so Valdez....hope so!!!

By the way my mom used to fix BLT's on toast and add PB, it sounds really gross but it's not!!

Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post
    You killed it on here! It is frustrating wen the damn scale won't move the way we want it to!!!! I have yet to step on it lol just stayin' in BEAST MODE.
    I can't wait to see the pics you will post; even though you didn't lose the weight I am sure your pics will show mad changes!
    GREAT WORK Q!!!! You are my hero!!!

Thank u Doc!!! Maybe I should just say - I smashed the scale!!! lol!! Love u n BEAST MODE and can't wait to see what your going to do in the future!! Thank u for all the support in this log and behind the scenes too!! YOU ROCK!!! I'm ur hero??!!!?? You crazy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    I may be there, not 100% sure yet. I won't be on stage, just a spectator. Sorry to hear it won't work out for you but life makes thing tough sometimes and things don't go according to plan. But you mention how much you've learned in the last 2 months and that itse;f can't be taken away! Only applied to the future. Keep on truckin and relish what you can from this stack, the progress has been great and looking for the end results son enough!

-OS-Team AppNut
    Well put Organic.....sounds like you have a good head on your shoulder's for being such a youngun!!! Thanks for all of your support as well, it means a lot. Your headed that way now???
    •   

3. It works! Now when you gonna stop playing games and compete ?
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

4. Well.....there are no more contests this year!! So, maybe April 2013. I have a suit sitting in my closet....

5. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post

if i said what i think of those pics i would be in trouble....looking good Q..
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

6. Great run Q. Your log was very informative and entertaining. Sorry to hear about not going, but that doesnt mean you didnt makeAMazing progress!!! Def an inspiration tocmany...you da girl!!

7. Sorry about typing errors...using my phone

8. Sorry to hear about nationals. :-(

Myself and a lot o the guys on here plan on hitting the Arnold this year. It should be pretty interesting from what I'm hearing! :-)
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

9. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Pics from 2 weeks ago.....let's see if this pb link works.

003.jpg photo by colebrite1234 | Photobucket

0011.jpg photo by colebrite1234 | Photobucket
    Amazing work, it's obvious you put in serious work at the gym! Keep it up!
    PEScience Representative
    •   

10. I'd say u look amazing but my phone won't bring up the pics lol.

PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    Independent

11. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er
    I'd say u look amazing but my phone won't bring up the pics lol.

Lmao!! Mine wouldn't either had to view from computer but believe me she has better muscle size and tone then a majority of the guys around here including myself!!! ;-)
    PEScience Representative

12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

if i said what i think of those pics i would be in trouble....looking good Q..

You Crazeee T!!!
    Seriously though, thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Great run Q. Your log was very informative and entertaining. Sorry to hear about not going, but that doesnt mean you didnt makeAMazing progress!!! Def an inspiration tocmany...you da girl!!
    It was a great run gokix and honestly my Lecheek stack helped me out tremendously through out the last 50 day's.....couldn't be happier!! Even though the nationals didn't happen, at least there was some sort- of goal set in place and that deff kept me on my toes!! Thank you for all your support!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Sorry about typing errors...using my phone

PLEEEAAASSSEEE.....I didn't even notice!!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

Lmao!! Mine wouldn't either had to view from computer but believe me she has better muscle size and tone then a majority of the guys around here including myself!!! ;-)
    I'd agree.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

14. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Sorry to hear about nationals. :-(

Myself and a lot o the guys on here plan on hitting the Arnold this year. It should be pretty interesting from what I'm hearing! :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Amazing work, it's obvious you put in serious work at the gym! Keep it up!
    I hear the Arnold is the show to be at. They have power lifting comps and stuff like that over 4 day's right?? That would be awesome if you went. I want to go too!! Appreciate your comment, I kinda- went all out!!! Woo Hoo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    I'd say u look amazing but my phone won't bring up the pics lol.

LOL!!!! I had to link them to an album cause for some reason i couldn't resize photos. Hope to have updated ones up next week. Thanks though...ha ha!!

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I'm just a pain in da ass!!! Thanks man!!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I'd agree.

Uhhh.... what's up w/ the ski mask?? What happened to the girl's bee-hind??

16. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

Uhhh.... what's up w/ the ski mask?? What happened to the girl's bee-hind??
    Ass?
    Jason mask?

Put 2 & 2 together.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

17. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Ass?
    Jason mask?

Put 2 & 2 together.
    I have thought about this matter for over 10 mins and I'm at a freakn loss

Saturday*Day 53-

Dosed one HyperT2 30 mins before lunch and one 30 mins before dinner. Worked triceps and cardio yesterday for around 60 mins w/ the help of an Oxyeca Black. I am officially out of my Hyper.....waa...waa

18. Ur slaying as*??

19. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q
    Ur slaying as*??
    That's all I'm good at.

20. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    That's all I'm good at.
    I dig the new avi Aaron. I am a huge fan of F13.

21. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150

I dig the new avi Aaron. I am a huge fan of F13.
    I like Freddy VS. Jason.

22. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    That's all I'm good at.
    At least you admit it...

Sunday*Day 54-

Woke up at 146 lbs. Took one Oxyeca before 60 mins on the treadmill.

Went out to watch some football, ate clean all day until last night.... Peanut Butter Overload ice cream was consumed! Did not weigh today....I look pregnant

23. Oh I could go for some PB icecream right now.
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

24. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    At least you admit it...

Sunday*Day 54-

Woke up at 146 lbs. Took one Oxyeca before 60 mins on the treadmill.

Went out to watch some football, ate clean all day until last night.... Peanut Butter Overload ice cream was consumed! Did not weigh today....I look pregnant
    What's your speed and incline on the treadmill? Does Oxyeca help out on making cardio suck less? I just can't stand running in place.

If it makes you feel any better I jumped 10lbs in 2 days.

-OS-Team AppNut
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

25. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Oh I could go for some PB icecream right now.

I would have given you my left overs, but I washed 1/2 the gallon down the sink tonight.....YES, you heard me.... I washed the Peanut Butter Overload ice cream down the sink!! I made the mistake of reading the nutrition label and noticed the 20 grams of fat per 1/4 cup. I'm estimating that I ate over 100 grams of fat last night, so it had to GO!!!!

On a positive note....I had one hell of a carb up pump going today.... my arms were blown the F up!!!

26. why couldn't spinach be bad for you....and BACON be healthy. do you know how much more fit people would be, lol.

27. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    What's your speed and incline on the treadmill? Does Oxyeca help out on making cardio suck less? I just can't stand running in place.

If it makes you feel any better I jumped 10lbs in 2 days.

-OS-Team AppNut

I normally incorporate intervals, switching it up every 4-5 mins, or I will start on 14 incline and 4.0 speed and switch it up every 15 mins.

If I dose Oxcyeca on an empty stomach, I usually feel as if I'm in a high energy,trance like state.....meaning....I could go on forever and stay completely focused on busting as* and getting the job done!! So, YES.....i think it makes cardio sucks less!!!

YES.....you have officially made me feel better, thank you!!!

28. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    why couldn't spinach be bad for you....and BACON be healthy. do you know how much more fit people would be, lol.

Ha!!! I often wonder they same thing!!! Why....oh why can't Reese's cups be healthy?

29. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Ha!!! I often wonder they same thing!!! Why....oh why can't Reese's cups be healthy?

because it would put the medical industry out of business- a reese cup a day keeps the doctor away, lol.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 327
    Last Post: 10-19-2012, 02:24 AM
  2. Chupracabra's 1 Year to get lean!!!
    By Chuprachabra in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 03:19 AM
  3. New Dude to AM looking to get lean & Muscular
    By Rev R in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 02:47 AM
  4. Where to get lean beef?
    By precious_roy in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 07:59 PM
  5. Best way to get started with homebrew chemistry?
    By The Doberman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2005, 10:56 AM