8 Week's To Get Lean With Lecheek's Massive Stack!! (Sponsored)

Page 21 of 30 First ... 1920212223 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    I must be heading down heart disease city because I eat everything all the time and I don't time ****.

Example) Your sausage fest weekend!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    I may be wrong but I think OS was speaking from a health standpoint. I highly doubt composition would be affected much by carbs and fats at the same time, I think that's more of an old spool bodybuilder trick. And like he pointed out those studies were in unhealthy people. We hit the gym and try to stay in relatively good health so those results may or may not be a concern for us.

- Valdez

Have not read the studies yet but I assume you are talking about combining healthy fats and carbs not crappy fats/carbs??

2. Miss Q looking JACKED in that avatar daaaaaaaamn girrrrrrrrl haha!
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Oh lord don't remind me. The food... the glorious GLORIOUS FOOD!
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

4. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Miss Q looking JACKED in that avatar daaaaaaaamn girrrrrrrrl haha!

Thanks DJ!!! Funny, cause I've actually been feeling that way lately!!!! Woo Hoo! My old shirt's finally fit me, but are getting tighter in the shoulders and arms at the same time!!

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Oh lord don't remind me. The food... the glorious GLORIOUS FOOD!
    That list sounded gross and delicious all at the same time

5. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

Have not read the studies yet but I assume you are talking about combining healthy fats and carbs not crappy fats/carbs??
    That's an excellent point. In the studies they use refined carbs. What would happen when combining complex carbs and healthy fats??? I eat healthy as it is (healthy fats and complex carbs) maybe that is the reason I've never had an issue with the combination.

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position
    •   

6. Sunday* Day 41-

Taken it easy today and will either hit legs later or cardio only depending on the time.
    Dosed one HyperT2 30 mins before my morning oatmeal.

Here's a back pic taken this past June, before I started dieting. Weight around 160-165 lbs/ B/Fat who knows??!!??
    Name:  028.JPG
Views: 114
Size:  67.1 KB

Here's a couple of back pics taken last week. Weight around 147 lbs B/Fat around 14-15% (if correct)?? Don't know wat's up w/the color on the 1st one..
    Name:  lecheek 012.JPG
Views: 116
Size:  97.5 KBName:  lecheek 013.JPG
Views: 122
Size:  86.4 KB

7. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Sunday* Day 41-

Taken it easy today and will either hit legs later or cardio only depending on the time.

Here's a back pic taken this past June, before I started dieting. Weight around 160-165 lbs/ B/Fat who knows??!!??

Here's a couple of back pics taken last week. Weight around 147 lbs B/Fat around 14-15% (if correct)??
    Very nice work, chic!!

8. Simply shredded
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Sunday* Day 41-

Here's a couple of back pics taken last week. Weight around 147 lbs B/Fat around 14-15% (if correct)?? Don't know wat's up w/the color on the 1st one..
    Damn Amy, may I say this was a successful run and also DAMN! Amazing looking Upper back ma'am! Lats/Shoulders/Guns everything! I am impressed!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

10. Great looking log. Results are looking great as well. I agree with Celorza, upper back and shoulders are looking amazing.

11. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    Great looking log. Results are looking great as well. I agree with Celorza, upper back and shoulders are looking amazing.
    Well look who it is! Haven't seen you in a long time bro.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

12. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Damn Amy, may I say this was a successful run and also DAMN! Amazing looking Upper back ma'am! Lats/Shoulders/Guns everything! I am impressed!
    You always know everyones 1st phuckin name.... Little wizard...
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

13. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    That's because I posted my first and last name in the "What's your real name thread" ;0

Thank you!! Much appreciated everyone!!! Any suggestions on what can I do to work on my lower back???

14. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    That's because I posted my first and last name in the "What's your real name thread" ;0

Thank you!! Much appreciated everyone!!! Any suggestions on what can I do to work on my lower back???
    Dead Lifts, Reverse Hyper Extensions , Good Mornings (MANY variations), Hyper Extensions and hm...I'll let everyone else give more advice. That is if you want erector growth, but as far as leaning out, damn your waist came in pretty nice and the lower back is virtually fat free ma'am!! (please don't send hubby to rip my head off....being objective and nice only...)
    >SNS-Glycophase<

15. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Your was so hard to conjure...had to gut out 2 chickens honestly !
    >SNS-Glycophase<

16. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

Dead lifts... Like Mr.Elorza said.

17. Agreed with above suggestions. Also you can wear a waist/midsection wrap I'm celly or someone else knows what it's called. I've heard it helps a lot to lean out lower back also hyper extensions work wonders oh ya patience ;-).

Btw you hold your weight really well I thought you looked great in the first pic. Quite a transformation lookin str8 jacked

PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    Independent

18. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post

Hip Thrusts (Bridges) with a hold and squeeze on top help the posterior chain nicely too.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

19. Nice Pix Q!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
    You guys might know her first name but I know what her screen name means and you dont
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

20. Quote Originally Posted by Marms
    Nice Pix Q!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
    You guys might know her first name but I know what her screen name means and you dont
    & her address cause u sent her the sups right?

21. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Nice Pix Q!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
    And you know about the behemoth husband she has that is around 300 lb , 10% body fat and like 6'5" right?
    >SNS-Glycophase<

22. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    And you know about the behemoth husband she has that is around 300 lb , 10% body fat and like 6'5" right?
    Yep
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep

23. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Yep
    he can burst my head out by merely gripping my neck with all that power ...
    >SNS-Glycophase<

24. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    he can burst my head out by merely gripping my neck with all that power ...
    I wonder if guys have approached her not seeing him and then he walks up like YO whats going on lol.
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep

25. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I wonder if guys have approached her not seeing him and then he walks up like YO whats going on lol.
    That already happened to me at my gym...I approached a cute girl a while back, but I was only asking her when she was gonna be done bench pressing with the 5 lb dumbbells because I needed some Rear Delt Flyes...and the BF was a 200~ 6' beast that came up to me..."That's my girl bro!" he is like 7-8% BF lol it can get scary....now imagine with a 300lb behemoth X_X!!! Damn...I would die hahaha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 327
    Last Post: 10-19-2012, 01:24 AM
  2. Chupracabra's 1 Year to get lean!!!
    By Chuprachabra in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 02:19 AM
  3. New Dude to AM looking to get lean & Muscular
    By Rev R in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 01:47 AM
  4. Where to get lean beef?
    By precious_roy in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 06:59 PM
  5. Best way to get started with homebrew chemistry?
    By The Doberman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2005, 09:56 AM