8 Week's To Get Lean With Lecheek's Massive Stack!! (Sponsored)

Page 19 of 19 First ... 171819

  1. Great Review Miss Q! Guess ur gunna compete now, rite?


  2. Great, no, AWESOME job on everything you did! The review was great with lots of detail so we know how it worked for you!!
    After a year off, I'm back

  3. ....let me say one thing, aint no fat on your back now-trust me i was really looking and couldn't find any!!!!


    •   
       


  4. Amazing log and review! I enjoyed following even if I did leave hungry every time I checked in!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Amazing log and review! I enjoyed following even if I did leave hungry every time I checked in!
    I know right? All these people do is talk about food. Jeez

    - Valdez

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    I know right? All these people do is talk about food. Jeez

    - Valdez
    good food...good sex...and a good gym


    the secret to living long and prospering!!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    awesome review
    Awesome product's!! I meant to thank Marms and Lecheek as well...Thanks guy's!!


    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Awesome job missy, glad u had a good run. I can't wait to run my lecheek stack for the last 8 weeks of prep. After reading Mattys and your log I'm stoked. Best of luck to you!

    sent from my electronic device!

    I'm stoked as well!!!! Thank you for following along MrBean, you are going to love this stack and I really think it will perfect for you during your contest prep!! Can't wait to see what it will do for you!!


    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Great Review Miss Q! Guess ur gunna compete now, rite?

    Hee...hee!!! Ya never know...I'm feeling the urge!!! Thank you for all your feedback msrider!!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Great, no, AWESOME job on everything you did! The review was great with lots of detail so we know how it worked for you!!
    Thanks so much CaryK....I appreciate your supprt as well!! It was an easy log since the product's worked so well!!


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ....let me say one thing, aint no fat on your back now-trust me i was really looking and couldn't find any!!!!



    Maybe you didn't look hard enough!! Thanks man!!!
    Appreciate all the stim mixture combos!!! LOL!!


    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Amazing log and review! I enjoyed following even if I did leave hungry every time I checked in!
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    I know right? All these people do is talk about food. Jeez

    - Valdez

    Yeah...thanks to Mr Talenti!!! AKA - Mr Valdez!!! Thanks to both of you for the support/ food ideas!!!
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Thanks so much CaryK....I appreciate your supprt as well!! It was an easy log since the product's worked so well!!





    Maybe you didn't look hard enough!! Thanks man!!!
    Appreciate all the stim mixture combos!!! LOL!!







    Yeah...thanks to Mr Talenti!!! AKA - Mr Valdez!!! Thanks to both of you for the support/ food ideas!!!
    Awesome log chick! Good luck with all your future endeavors I'm sure I'll see ya around!!!

    - Valdez

  10. Nice review Q and thank you very much.
    Board Rep www.MindandMuscle.com 10 % discount code MARCO
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Nice review Q and thank you very much.

    No, thank you Mr Marms!!! I will definitely be purchasing this stack in the near future!!


    http://s1060.beta.photobucket.com/us.../library/after


    Will try to get proper pics up soon!! Thanks again!!!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    No, thank you Mr Marms!!! I will definitely be purchasing this stack in the near future!!


    http://s1060.beta.photobucket.com/us.../library/after


    Will try to get proper pics up soon!! Thanks again!!!
    pics are bada$$...look like you could be a pin up for soldier of fortune magazine in that hat, lol.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    pics are bada$$...look like you could be a pin up for soldier of fortune magazine in that hat, lol.
    The hat is my signature!! Ha ha!!

    By the way I posted a bacon related pic for you in Matty's thread!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    The hat is my signature!! Ha ha!!

    By the way I posted a bacon related pic for you in Matty's thread!!
    you are spoiling me, lol...

  15. Nice pix Q. If we ever get Lecheek hats made I will for sure get you one
    Board Rep www.MindandMuscle.com 10 % discount code MARCO
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Nice pix Q. If we ever get Lecheek hats made I will for sure get you one
    Thank you sir!! You guy's should do that, cause I'd be happy to represent!!

  17. Great work, Q. It's a stack worth its weight. Good final notes as well, detailed and informative. Thanks!

    -OS-TeamAppNut
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  18. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Great work, Q. It's a stack worth its weight. Good final notes as well, detailed and informative. Thanks!

    -OS-TeamAppNut

    You've got that right Organic ...100% recommend!! Thanks again!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 327
    Last Post: 10-19-2012, 01:24 AM
  2. Chupracabra's 1 Year to get lean!!!
    By Chuprachabra in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 02:19 AM
  3. New Dude to AM looking to get lean & Muscular
    By Rev R in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 01:47 AM
  4. Where to get lean beef?
    By precious_roy in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 06:59 PM
  5. Best way to get started with homebrew chemistry?
    By The Doberman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2005, 09:56 AM
Log in
Log in