8 Week's To Get Lean With Lecheek's Massive Stack!! (Sponsored)

Page 19 of 25 First ... 1718192021 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Do you have a trainer? Sounds like a powerlifter delight routine
    Uuuuh not so much a certified trainer...just a Champ at powerlifting that took a liking for me and my drive. He has taught me the ways of the strength. We train every day at 6 am together, so when he saw me there all the time and he noticed I took up on 5/3/1 and I actually succeeded at it, he said: "What's your total?" and I said...."XXX" (xxx=shameful number) some 4-5 weeks ago..and he said: "Wanna get it to 1k+?" and I said..."Does a zebra have stripes?" and voila haha , he added me to their team...

So far he has been the first person to finally teach me how to really "explode" for fast reps, and hot to really engage the CNS in my workouts ! Coach is awesome!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

2. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Uuuuh not so much a certified trainer...just a Champ at powerlifting that took a liking for me and my drive. He has taught me the ways of the strength. We train every day at 6 am together, so when he saw me there all the time and he noticed I took up on 5/3/1 and I actually succeeded at it, he said: "What's your total?" and I said...."XXX" (xxx=shameful number) some 4-5 weeks ago..and he said: "Wanna get it to 1k+?" and I said..."Does a zebra have stripes?" and voila haha , he added me to their team...

So far he has been the first person to finally teach me how to really "explode" for fast reps, and hot to really engage the CNS in my workouts ! Coach is awesome!
    awesome man Im jealous. Glad its working for ya your looking jacked in your avi
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    **** Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Does a zebra have stripes...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

4. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    awesome man Im jealous. Glad its working for ya your looking jacked in your avi
    I'm bigger now than that pic haha, I just haven't taken more flexed pics...not worried much about perfect aesthetics for now. Atm I have been waking up at around 147-150 lbs , which makes me happy hahaha. I think I'll just bulk through the fall and possibly through january...then do a cut from february all the way leading up to spring break.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

5. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Haha I made friends with the 170~ lb guy that can Snatch 225 , Clean like 285 and Dead Lift 595+ (squats around 510~ too).

I get your point bro , idk...I have just become more peaceful now...no more fighting for me haha (until I am strong enough that is...power...strength, speed and size...then back to training MMA...)
    That is impressive!

Sounds like u got a plan bro! Keep pushing urself! MMA would love to have ya back

6. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    That is impressive!

Sounds like u got a plan bro! Keep pushing urself! MMA would love to have ya back
    Thanks bro! For now it's time to gain some more LBM and then cut cut cut and see if I keep most of the strength I am gaining.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

7. Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post
    WOO HOO!!!! Congrats on this mega success!!!!
    Yeah I saw your friend yesterday Matty told me she was a shorty BUT she was the tallest and the biggest one there! I am not as hooked on AM as he is so he also mentioned that she won...I could see that none of the other competitors compared to the condition she was in
    Oh and one more time....
    "I know what you mean! It sucks going out to eat because even if you think you are making a healthy choice, it never really is...you never know what they are throwing in the food. That would be a great business idea lol creating a clean eating restaurant!"
    HA HA HA now I am just bein a smart ass! ok ok I am over it! LOL my computer posted a few tmes when I thought my message didn't go through ha ha!

Thanks Mrs Matty!! I'm super excited about the changes....keeps me motivated!!

I should find her transformation photo's for the last 2 yrs, from bikini to bulking to WPD, and post them, .it's a crazy change, as you can imagine!!

I agree w/ the eating out issue....but was wondering if you can repeat that one more time!!

CELLY, ORGANIC and MATTY - thanks for the dead lifting advice, will not do on back day!!!

8. Even Amy calls me Celly...

The second coach finds out about this, he will print my Team T-shirt with Celly instead of Caesar
    >SNS-Glycophase<

9. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Even Amy calls me Celly...

The second coach finds out about this, he will print my Team T-shirt with Celly instead of Caesar
    Dude your son just killed you in Gladiator. What a dick!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

10. Tuesday* Day 43-

Am- dosed one Oxyeca before chest/tri's/cardio w/out which lasted 2 hrs.
    Pm-dosed 1/2 scoop SpeedX3 before hood cardio. 30 mins of running up stairs, running, fast pace walking and walking lunges
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q
    Tuesday* Day 43-

Am- dosed one Oxyeca before chest/tri's/cardio w/out which lasted 2 hrs.
    Pm-dosed 1/2 scoop SpeedX3 before hood cardio. 30 mins of running up stairs, running, fast pace walking and walking lunges
    Double work out huh?
    Got time on your hands like that?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

12. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Double work out huh?
    Got time on your hands like that?

Dude....I have been doing that about 4-5 day's a week!!! Keep up man!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

I can't keep up with you...

#AmyIsTooBadAss.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

I'm a fan of double session! Kill it, eat, rest, get excited, kill it again, eat rest. Repeat.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

15. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I can't keep up with you...

#AmyIsTooBadAss.

I wish I was....;(

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    I'm a fan of double session! Kill it, eat, rest, get excited, kill it again, eat rest. Repeat.

I like that....I like that a lot .....

TUESDAY- honestly not a good day so far. I killed cardio this morning, but have been extremely agitated over the last few day's with today being the worst day. I walked in the gym w/ a scowl on my face, didn't say sh*t to anyone, or even make eye contact while I was there. I need to lift later but might just get in more cardio

Organic....if anyone had an excuse for getting agitated, it's you since you are getting ready for a competition, not me!!

16. Wednesday* Day 44-

IT'S WAS A SAD MORNING- Dosed my last scoop of SpeedX3 before fasted morning cardio yesterday
    Session lasted 70 mins and included high box step up's, walking lunges and the treadmill. Took one HT2 30 mins before eating my morning protein oatmeal.

Afternoon- Dosed one Oxy eca before bicep w/out and one cap HT2 30 mins before dinner. Ate too many healthy fat's last night - salmon, natty pb, and pistachios....today most fat's will be cut out.

2 MASS HGH caps before bed

17. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q
    Wednesday* Day 44-

IT'S WAS A SAD MORNING- Dosed my last scoop of SpeedX3 before fasted morning cardio yesterday
    Session lasted 70 mins and included high box step up's, walking lunges and the treadmill. Took one HT2 30 mins before eating my morning protein oatmeal.

Afternoon- Dosed one Oxy eca before bicep w/out and one cap HT2 30 mins before dinner. Ate too many healthy fat's last night - salmon, natty pb, and pistachios....today most fat's will be cut out.

2 MASS HGH caps before bed
    Cut the fat?

You've been doing that this whole log!
    :P

18. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Cut the fat?

You've been doing that this whole log!
    :P
    Oh yeah, I guess your right Aaron.....but I feel a cheat!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

Oh yeah, I guess your right Aaron.....but I feel a cheat!!
    With food right? :P

What cha going to have?

20. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    With food right? :P

What cha going to have?
    YES, WITH FOOD ONLY!!!

I had the following last night - salmon, natty pb, and too many pistachios. Haven't eaten PB for awhile since I can't seem to control the amount when I do!! I can't even keep it in the house ADDICT

21. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    YES, WITH FOOD ONLY!!!

I had the following last night - salmon, natty pb, and too many pistachios. Haven't eaten PB for awhile since I can't seem to control the amount when I do!! I can't even keep it in the house ADDICT
    mmmm I also have a love/hate relationship with pb myslef! Nice game plan you have going, way to think ahead!
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net

22. PB is soooo good. I tried Walden's PB once to crave the curbings... omg never again! Don't know what the &#*@ I was thinking haha.

23. Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post
    mmmm I also have a love/hate relationship with pb myslef! Nice game plan you have going, way to think ahead!
    Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    PB is soooo good. I tried Walden's PB once to crave the curbings... omg never again! Don't know what the &#*@ I was thinking haha.

I love natty PB like it is a drug....maybe it is a drug!! I want to try those fancy white chocolate, granola cinnamon raisin one's SO BAD but I can not do it right now!!Gokix- that is the nastiest so called PB I've ever eaten. It tastes like chemical's!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

I love natty PB like it is a drug....maybe it is a drug!! I want to try those fancy white chocolate, granola cinnamon raisin one's SO BAD but I can not do it right now!!Gokix- that is the nastiest so called PB I've ever eaten. It tastes like chemical's!!
    I have the cinnamon, raisin p butter w/nuts and it is not all that good.

25. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    P.B. Crave is legit

26. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811

P.B. Crave is legit
    Crave or Loco? :P

27. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    PB is soooo good. I tried Walden's PB once to crave the curbings... omg never again! Don't know what the &#*@ I was thinking haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Have any of you tried the PB2? I have heard good thigns for those that are watching fat intake but I have never tried it myself, and just curious mmmmmmmm PB!!!!!
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net

28. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Crave or Loco? :P
    Crave, I meant crave Razzle dazzle is the teets haha

29. Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post
    Have any of you tried the PB2? I have heard good thigns for those that are watching fat intake but I have never tried it myself, and just curious mmmmmmmm PB!!!!!
    Yes it's a great stand in for PB if you are watching calories. I like to add 1-2 table spoons to my chocolate protein shakes and it's damn good!

30. Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post

Sure have and I can't keep that in the house either

We ordered the PB2 choc by the pound and I swear to you it was gone in about 4 day's!!! I am not joking either- "hi my name is Miss Q and I have a PButter /PB2 Choc problem"

Who else can't keep cookies, pbutter, ice cream etc....in the house w/out OD-ing on it??? Anyone else??!!!???

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 327
    Last Post: 10-19-2012, 02:24 AM
  2. Chupracabra's 1 Year to get lean!!!
    By Chuprachabra in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 03:19 AM
  3. New Dude to AM looking to get lean & Muscular
    By Rev R in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 02:47 AM
  4. Where to get lean beef?
    By precious_roy in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 07:59 PM
  5. Best way to get started with homebrew chemistry?
    By The Doberman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2005, 10:56 AM