8 Week's To Get Lean With Lecheek's Massive Stack!! (Sponsored)

Page 15 of 30 First ... 1314151617 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    and then I was like....

Thank ya sir!

Okay, for those of you who have tried True Nutrition's protein, what's your favorite flavors? Thinking about Cookie Dough, Pbutter, Key Lime Pie, Mocha etc.... any comments on those flavors or any others?? Want to go w/ the Why Protein Concentrate ....
    I do the whey isolate cross flow filtered.... I like the choc mint and the choclate peanut butter cup.

Go with normal flavor not extra... I did the extra, but it makes all the flavors a bit bitter I have done cookie dough and mocha... they are ok... mocha was probably a more realistic flavor than cookie dough though

2. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

Yeah....I saw some women cross fitters on TV last night and they were true beast's. They make me sick!! Sick from jealousy!!!
    Some of those chicks on there... Wow! Specimens for sure

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill

Crossfit looks pretty hard, but not sure it is for me.... I dont know if I really want to be climbing ropes and doing all sorts of crazy motions.... I dont want to injure myself
    I'm not a fan personally... Serves different purposes for what I want. Lots of guys at my fire station do it and keep asking me why they're getting smaller lol... I tell them and then they argue silly Sallies

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

4. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

I'm not a fan personally... Serves different purposes for what I want. Lots of guys at my fire station do it and keep asking me why they're getting smaller lol... I tell them and then they argue silly Sallies

- Valdez
    Its amazing to watch those women do that cause they are torn, but I'm like you. I was doing insanity workouts and I lost tons of strength and in a month I lost 15lbs not what I wanted bro.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

- Valdez

ive noticed a lot of the people that do cross fit always look the same.... they dont get bigger or smaller, but they can climb that rope faster
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Its amazing to watch those women do that cause they are torn, but I'm like you. I was doing insanity workouts and I lost tons of strength and in a month I lost 15lbs not what I wanted bro.
    Agreed! Its still crazy what they can do

7. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill
    Agreed! Its still crazy what they can do
    No doubt, pretty cool when there abs are more ripped than mine lol and they love the payne. The winner for the women last year couldn't stop smilling on every dead lift. Very confident!

8. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Cookie dough sounds good..
    o

Sure does!! Maybe it will be so good I could mix it w/ water and heat it in a bowl like real cookie dough. Would probably be gone w/in a week!!

Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    In Miss Q, awesome log so far. Just can't stop reading.
    Thanks ms!! Awesome product's to log!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    How are you dosing masshgh and ad3 i forget and theres too much to go back and read lol. My wife is going to be running this stack i believe at 1 and 1

Hey Matty!! I'm on HyperT2, Speed X3 , Oxyeca Black, and 2 MASS HGH caps per night. I mix up the Hyper, Oxyeca, and SpeedX3 daily, depending on what my plans are in the gym. Loving everything so far!!

Sweet spots on this stack- One Hyper and one scoop Speed X3 together get's me moving and grooving in the gym. Body temp def rises on this stack. One Oxyeca on an empty stomach completely kicks my butt (in a good way) and when on it, i have CRAZY energy for hours. Body heat also is insane and s are my workout's!! MASS HGH- I believe this is helping me w/ strength in the gym and helping me add muscle.

I assume your wife wants to add some muscle??

9. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    I do the whey isolate cross flow filtered.... I like the choc mint and the choclate peanut butter cup.

Go with normal flavor not extra... I did the extra, but it makes all the flavors a bit bitter I have done cookie dough and mocha... they are ok... mocha was probably a more realistic flavor than cookie dough though

Whey isolate cross flow filtered protein sounds fancy, yo!!! I heard the choc mint and choc pb are the best. I think I might just order sev one pound bags so I can try a bunch of diff flavors, then I will be fancy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Some of those chicks on there... Wow! Specimens for sure

- Valdez

They are BEAST'S!!!

- Valdez

lol!! Yup, very true.... the guy's/girl's at our gym that do Crossfit are def cut up, but smaller as well. Maybe I should give it a try ....

Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    ive noticed a lot of the people that do cross fit always look the same.... they dont get bigger or smaller, but they can climb that rope faster ;)

Ugh....the rope climbing thing brings back memories of middle school gym class....I couldn't even make it up 12"! Embarssing!!!

10. Ya bulk mode right now going to compete in may so looking to add some size to in a lil more muscular for her.next show
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

11. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Ya bulk mode right now going to compete in may so looking to add some size to in a lil more muscular for her.next show
    WPD? Or will she be staying in figure.....

Hope your trip was amazing!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

WPD? Or will she be staying in figure.....

Hope your trip was amazing!!
    Probably figure depends we are going to go watch a few shows to compare she lost points.for.being too muscular.in her last show but they may judge.different down here. Thanks the trip was awesome
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

13. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Probably figure depends we are going to go watch a few shows to compare she lost points.for.being too muscular.in her last show but they may judge.different down here. Thanks the trip was awesome
    Good luck w/ trying to figure all of that out....crazeeeee

Looking forward to her log-

14. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

They are BEAST'S!!!

lol!! Yup, very true.... the guy's/girl's at our gym that do Crossfit are def cut up, but smaller as well. Maybe I should give it a try
    I definitely think that cross fit is much more advantageous for women. However, man or woman a lot of the stuff they do is hell on the body...

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

15. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Good luck w/ trying to figure all of that out....crazeeeee

Looking forward to her log-
    X2 cant wait.
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

16. love reading your log, keep it up ms Q. your killing it, btw crossfit is frreaking awesome, bad ass athletes hands down

17. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    I definitely think that cross fit is much more advantageous for women. However, man or woman a lot of the stuff they do is hell on the body...

- Valdez
    You got that right!! They obviously LOVE the challenge and have a lot's of drive!!

Quote Originally Posted by fightclub2012 View Post
    love reading your log, keep it up ms Q. your killing it, btw crossfit is frreaking awesome, bad ass athletes hands down

Aprreciate the support FC. I'm trying my best to put in 100% effort when I'm in the gym. I guess you could say I'm treating it like it's a J O B!!
    Crossfit is amazing.....maybe I'll try it one day.........

Thursday*Day 31-

One HyperT2 taken in the am and one Oxyeca taken before afternoon leg w/out. Did I do cardio in the am??? I am not 100% sure if I even went in to the gym for cardio??? WTH?!? I want to say I did around 30 mins on the Artic Track and finished off w/ several set's of step up's on the high jump box...but did I?!? I DONT REMEMBER!!!!!

Leg w/out lasted almost 2 hrs. Walking lunges back and fourth around the gym - 6 times, Leg Press 5 set's, Leg extension- 8 set's, Jumping jack's w/ 20 lbs bar bell - 5 set's, Stiff legged dead lift's - 6 set's, Step up's using high box jump - 8 set's, step up's on bench w/ weights- 4 set's. 20 mins treadmill. Kickass workout, I honestly killed it....

18. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    You got that right!! They obviously LOVE the challenge and have a lot's of drive!!

Aprreciate the support FC. I'm trying my best to put in 100% effort when I'm in the gym. I guess you could say I'm treating it like it's a J O B!!

Thursday*Day 31-One HyperT2 taken in the am and one Oxyeca taken before afternoon leg w/out. Did I do cardio in the am??? I am not 100% sure if I even went in to the gym for cardio??? WTH?!? I want to say I did around 30 mins on the Artic Track and finished off w/ several set's of step up's on the high jump box...but did I?!? I DONT REMEMBER!!!!!

Leg w/out lasted almost 2 hrs. Walking lunges back and fourth around the gym - 6 times, Leg Press 5 set's, Leg extension- 8 set's, Jumping jack's w/ 20 lbs bar bell - 5 set's, Stiff legged dead lift's - 6 set's, Step up's using high box jump - 8 set's, step up's on bench w/ weights- 4 set's. 20 mins treadmill. Kickass workout, I honestly killed it....
    Your crazy
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

19. Lookin' goood! Jus started reading your log and am starting my own with LeCheek products...I look forward to reading the rest of yours! Best of luck to you!!! :-D

20. Are you going on autopilot for gym sessions to where you don't remember? Lol. I have to put myself un a trance state to get through cardio most the time
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

21. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow
    Are you going on autopilot for gym sessions to where you don't remember? Lol. I have to put myself un a trance state to get through cardio most the time
    My problem with cardio is doing too much... I blast - in flames, volumes or something loud and angry and kill myself lol. I always yack, always...

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

22. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

My problem with cardio is doing too much... I blast - in flames, volumes or something loud and angry and kill myself lol. I always yack, always...

- Valdez
    Volumes is where it's at man!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner

LOVE Volumes! Stimulates a crazy adrenaline response in me every time. No pre workout needed...

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

24. Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post
    Lookin' goood! Jus started reading your log and am starting my own with LeCheek products...I look forward to reading the rest of yours! Best of luck to you!!! :-D

Appreciate you stopping by, thank you!! What products will you be testing??

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Are you going on autopilot for gym sessions to where you don't remember? Lol. I have to put myself un a trance state to get through cardio most the time

No..I love cardio but sometimes I get cracked out on all the stims!!! Lol

- Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post

GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

Thursday*Day 31-

One HyperT2 taken in the am and one Oxyeca taken before afternoon leg w/out. Did I do cardio in the am??? I am not 100% sure if I even went in to the gym for cardio??? WTH?!? I want to say I did around 30 mins on the Artic Track and finished off w/ several set's of step up's on the high jump box...but did I?!? I DONT REMEMBER!!!!!

I can see the 100% effort.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 327
    Last Post: 10-19-2012, 02:24 AM
  2. Chupracabra's 1 Year to get lean!!!
    By Chuprachabra in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 03:19 AM
  3. New Dude to AM looking to get lean & Muscular
    By Rev R in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 02:47 AM
  4. Where to get lean beef?
    By precious_roy in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 07:59 PM
  5. Best way to get started with homebrew chemistry?
    By The Doberman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2005, 10:56 AM