8 Week's To Get Lean With Lecheek's Massive Stack!! (Sponsored)

Page 14 of 19 First ... 91213141516 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Nice Pix Q!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
    You guys might know her first name but I know what her screen name means and you dont
    And you know about the behemoth husband she has that is around 300 lb , 10% body fat and like 6'5" right?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    And you know about the behemoth husband she has that is around 300 lb , 10% body fat and like 6'5" right?
    Yep
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Yep
    he can burst my head out by merely gripping my neck with all that power ...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    •   

4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

he can burst my head out by merely gripping my neck with all that power ...
    I wonder if guys have approached her not seeing him and then he walks up like YO whats going on lol.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

I wonder if guys have approached her not seeing him and then he walks up like YO whats going on lol.
    That already happened to me at my gym...I approached a cute girl a while back, but I was only asking her when she was gonna be done bench pressing with the 5 lb dumbbells because I needed some Rear Delt Flyes...and the BF was a 200~ 6' beast that came up to me..."That's my girl bro!" he is like 7-8% BF lol it can get scary....now imagine with a 300lb behemoth X_X!!! Damn...I would die hahaha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  6. Big Baller
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

That already happened to me at my gym...I approached a cute girl a while back, but I was only asking her when she was gonna be done bench pressing with the 5 lb dumbbells because I needed some Rear Delt Flyes...and the BF was a 200~ 6' beast that came up to me..."That's my girl bro!" he is like 7-8% BF lol it can get scary....now imagine with a 300lb behemoth X_X!!! Damn...I would die hahaha
    Those behemoth of men are the ones I make buddies with first lol, on a side note....tbe bigger they are the harder they fall lol just make sure u can run fast haha
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Those behemoth of men are the ones I make buddies with first lol, on a side note....tbe bigger they are the harder they fall lol just make sure u can run fast haha
    Haha I made friends with the 170~ lb guy that can Snatch 225 , Clean like 285 and Dead Lift 595+ (squats around 510~ too).

I get your point bro , idk...I have just become more peaceful now...no more fighting for me haha (until I am strong enough that is...power...strength, speed and size...then back to training MMA...)
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Sunday* Day 41-

Taken it easy today and will either hit legs later or cardio only depending on the time.
    Dosed one HyperT2 30 mins before my morning oatmeal.

Here's a back pic taken this past June, before I started dieting. Weight around 160-165 lbs/ B/Fat who knows??!!??

Attachment 69050

Here's a couple of back pics taken last week. Weight around 147 lbs B/Fat around 14-15% (if correct)?? Don't know wat's up w/the color on the 1st one..
    Attachment 69051Attachment 69052
    Name:  tumblr_m59r2lT5t31qgb4rd.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  44.9 KB

Damn Miss Q you've been busy killing it! Awesome transformation!!!!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  9. Registered User

Absolutely nothing!!! Nothing but getting leaner!!! HA!!!

Body fat was taken yesterday and I'm sitting around 14%. It was last taken on Oct 3rd at 16-18%. All measurement's/numbers dropped, so I'm a happy camper!!!
    WOO HOO!!!! Congrats on this mega success!!!!
    Yeah I saw your friend yesterday Matty told me she was a shorty BUT she was the tallest and the biggest one there! I am not as hooked on AM as he is so he also mentioned that she won...I could see that none of the other competitors compared to the condition she was in
    Oh and one more time....
    "I know what you mean! It sucks going out to eat because even if you think you are making a healthy choice, it never really is...you never know what they are throwing in the food. That would be a great business idea lol creating a clean eating restaurant!"
    HA HA HA now I am just bein a smart ass! ok ok I am over it! LOL my computer posted a few tmes when I thought my message didn't go through ha ha!
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    Great looking log. Results are looking great as well. I agree with Celorza, upper back and shoulders are looking amazing.
    Thank u for the feedback CaptHowdy, much appreciated.

Dead Lifts, Reverse Hyper Extensions , Good Mornings (MANY variations), Hyper Extensions and hm...I'll let everyone else give more advice. That is if you want erector growth, but as far as leaning out, damn your waist came in pretty nice and the lower back is virtually fat free ma'am!! (please don't send hubby to rip my head off....being objective and nice only...)

Good ideas, thank you. Iv'e tried deadlifts and they hurt my lower backwhich, which prob means I need to work more on my core. I will try them again on back day (w/the Beas assisting) along w/ some of the other suggestions. Don't know about fat free since there is sill some to grab back there, but it's a lot less than it was!! By the way....Mr Q is just a BIG softee and would never hurt a fly

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Agreed with above suggestions. Also you can wear a waist/midsection wrap I'm celly or someone else knows what it's called. I've heard it helps a lot to lean out lower back also hyper extensions work wonders oh ya patience ;-).

Btw you hold your weight really well I thought you looked great in the first pic. Quite a transformation lookin str8 jacked

PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    Oh...here comes that word again "PATIENCE" Jeesh!! I will look in to both ideas and appreciate your feedback. Thank you for saying that, I felt quite large when that older pic was taken but hopefully I won't go back there again!!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Nice Pix Q!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
    You guys might know her first name but I know what her screen name means and you dont :nana:
    Thanks Marms!!! Remember-TOP SECERET!!! Please!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    & her address cause u sent her the sups right?
    That's why I always have my supps sent to abandoned homes
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

LOL!! He's actually 302 lbs today and he's only 6'2"!! hee...hee. I most have to throw a pic up of him later..

Ha!! Again...BIG SOFTEE....sometimes

Very smart msrider!!!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Do NOT throw deadlifts in the upper body days like back. They are a posterior chain lower body exercise,

It might have been form related IMO, and you are lifting for mass so no need to go that high on the poundage , at around 70-85% 1RM on the weights then you should be alright, given that you fixed form though. At least that's my opinion and take on it...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Do NOT throw deadlifts in the upper body days like back. They are a posterior chain lower body exercise,

It might have been form related IMO, and you are lifting for mass so no need to go that high on the poundage , at around 70-85% 1RM on the weights then you should be alright, given that you fixed form though. At least that's my opinion and take on it...
    Better paired with hamstrings or a completely unrelated body part like triceps. Or save it for a day focused on lower back and thickness
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Better paired with hamstrings or a completely unrelated body part like triceps. Or save it for a day focused on lower back and thickness
    Exactly , just not Upper back !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Exactly , just not Upper back !
    All good stuff here. I do 2 "leg" days a week one with deads one with squats
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    lol , I have 3 lower body days , 2 of them are DE (dynamic effort) and 1 is Maximum effort, and I also have 2 upper body days...one ME and 1 ME.

Now THAT is the best of both worlds! (No Hanna Montana was intended in this comment)
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  18. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    If Miss Q or yourself don't mind I'd like to see some info on the cascade of hormones that are related to carb and fat intake timing; in regards to heart disease...

- Valdez
    I would be interested as well i always mix p,c,f, except pre and post
    I still think the earth is flat

Right....I guess I meant mixing higher fatty foods w/ a lot of carbs and when I think of eating foods that might have a good bit of butter added in I would def try to be careful. VALDEZ- I obviously eat the 2 combined but try to be careful about it since I was a former fatty and as far as a report goes about it causing heart disease.....I had no idea about that??!!??

Guess it's all in what works best individually....and maybe it is a myth....who knows??!!??
    Think I heard that too.
    Fats & protein.
    Carbs & protein.

Myself I'm just trying to low carb it, cause almost everything I touch has at least some carbs in it...
    Just try to not go crazy w/processed carbs & eat a ton in 1 meal.
    On one hand I do eat "Muscle Sandwiches" which are carbs, protein, & fat... 13g of protein, 16g of fat, & 25g of carbs... :/
    Of course, what was mentioned is along the line of thinking I had upon my own research but this is what I've found in surmise:

Insulin is an anabolic hormone in that it upregulates the synthesis of cholesterol. Now that's not necessarily a bad thing, sex hormones are made from cholesterol and post workout AMPK is more active to shuttle movement of cholesterol to new hormones and cell tissue components (insulin shuts down phosphorylation for those enzymes but, IMO - thats the only negligible circumstance where it isn't significant compared to the concentration of active cAMP.) When there's a large amount of building blocks available then insulin will stimulate high production of serum cholesterol through diet. This is where the potential of dietary cholesterol can raise totals in the blood. You can eat as many egg yolks as you like it doesn't matter (unless you're sensitive to AA) but add a bagel and some chocolate milk and it's not so pretty. The bile duct and liver control how much cholesterol is produced based on need and keep the system in check but dietary habits that frequent carb/fat intake simultaneously can cause high blood cholesterol - not total intake. For example: bea5er's refeed is a once awhile happening so the liver can act accordingly to keep his cholesterol at a balance but that guy getting his daily for his burger and a coke, between impending insulin resistance and high frequency high GI/fat intake, is in for it.

All in all most of the literature you'll find has to do with insulin resistance and hypercholesterolemia. My thought is the vast majority of us don't fit into this category although insulin sensitivity does dull with age naturally. All said and done my thought it that it's ok to do it - just not all the time or in super high volumes, and pick times of insulin sensitivity (after a period of fasting or exercise).
    What a great read of replies surrounding the fat-carb combo debate! Thanks! And thanks for the info too!
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

I split quads and hamstrings for separate days. Alternate weeks on when I do a "power" lift including squats or deads.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

lol , I have 3 lower body days , 2 of them are DE (dynamic effort) and 1 is Maximum effort, and I also have 2 upper body days...one ME and 1 ME.

Now THAT is the best of both worlds! (No Hanna Montana was intended in this comment)
    Do you have a trainer? Sounds like a powerlifter delight routine
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Do you have a trainer? Sounds like a powerlifter delight routine
    Uuuuh not so much a certified trainer...just a Champ at powerlifting that took a liking for me and my drive. He has taught me the ways of the strength. We train every day at 6 am together, so when he saw me there all the time and he noticed I took up on 5/3/1 and I actually succeeded at it, he said: "What's your total?" and I said...."XXX" (xxx=shameful number) some 4-5 weeks ago..and he said: "Wanna get it to 1k+?" and I said..."Does a zebra have stripes?" and voila haha , he added me to their team...

So far he has been the first person to finally teach me how to really "explode" for fast reps, and hot to really engage the CNS in my workouts ! Coach is awesome!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Uuuuh not so much a certified trainer...just a Champ at powerlifting that took a liking for me and my drive. He has taught me the ways of the strength. We train every day at 6 am together, so when he saw me there all the time and he noticed I took up on 5/3/1 and I actually succeeded at it, he said: "What's your total?" and I said...."XXX" (xxx=shameful number) some 4-5 weeks ago..and he said: "Wanna get it to 1k+?" and I said..."Does a zebra have stripes?" and voila haha , he added me to their team...

So far he has been the first person to finally teach me how to really "explode" for fast reps, and hot to really engage the CNS in my workouts ! Coach is awesome!
    awesome man Im jealous. Glad its working for ya your looking jacked in your avi
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  23. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Does a zebra have stripes...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

awesome man Im jealous. Glad its working for ya your looking jacked in your avi
    I'm bigger now than that pic haha, I just haven't taken more flexed pics...not worried much about perfect aesthetics for now. Atm I have been waking up at around 147-150 lbs , which makes me happy hahaha. I think I'll just bulk through the fall and possibly through january...then do a cut from february all the way leading up to spring break.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  25. Big Baller
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Haha I made friends with the 170~ lb guy that can Snatch 225 , Clean like 285 and Dead Lift 595+ (squats around 510~ too).

I get your point bro , idk...I have just become more peaceful now...no more fighting for me haha (until I am strong enough that is...power...strength, speed and size...then back to training MMA...)
    That is impressive!

Sounds like u got a plan bro! Keep pushing urself! MMA would love to have ya back
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

That is impressive!

Sounds like u got a plan bro! Keep pushing urself! MMA would love to have ya back
    Thanks bro! For now it's time to gain some more LBM and then cut cut cut and see if I keep most of the strength I am gaining.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post
    WOO HOO!!!! Congrats on this mega success!!!!
    Yeah I saw your friend yesterday Matty told me she was a shorty BUT she was the tallest and the biggest one there! I am not as hooked on AM as he is so he also mentioned that she won...I could see that none of the other competitors compared to the condition she was in
    Oh and one more time....
    "I know what you mean! It sucks going out to eat because even if you think you are making a healthy choice, it never really is...you never know what they are throwing in the food. That would be a great business idea lol creating a clean eating restaurant!"
    HA HA HA now I am just bein a smart ass! ok ok I am over it! LOL my computer posted a few tmes when I thought my message didn't go through ha ha!

Thanks Mrs Matty!! I'm super excited about the changes....keeps me motivated!!

I should find her transformation photo's for the last 2 yrs, from bikini to bulking to WPD, and post them, .it's a crazy change, as you can imagine!!

I agree w/ the eating out issue....but was wondering if you can repeat that one more time!!

CELLY, ORGANIC and MATTY - thanks for the dead lifting advice, will not do on back day!!!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Even Amy calls me Celly...

The second coach finds out about this, he will print my Team T-shirt with Celly instead of Caesar
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Even Amy calls me Celly...

The second coach finds out about this, he will print my Team T-shirt with Celly instead of Caesar
    Dude your son just killed you in Gladiator. What a dick!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Tuesday* Day 43-

Am- dosed one Oxyeca before chest/tri's/cardio w/out which lasted 2 hrs.
    Pm-dosed 1/2 scoop SpeedX3 before hood cardio. 30 mins of running up stairs, running, fast pace walking and walking lunges
  31. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q
    Tuesday* Day 43-

Am- dosed one Oxyeca before chest/tri's/cardio w/out which lasted 2 hrs.
    Pm-dosed 1/2 scoop SpeedX3 before hood cardio. 30 mins of running up stairs, running, fast pace walking and walking lunges
    Double work out huh?
    Got time on your hands like that?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Double work out huh?
    Got time on your hands like that?

Dude....I have been doing that about 4-5 day's a week!!! Keep up man!!
  33. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

I can't keep up with you...

#AmyIsTooBadAss.

www.InsaneVeins.com
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

I'm a fan of double session! Kill it, eat, rest, get excited, kill it again, eat rest. Repeat.
    Franz Kafka
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

I can't keep up with you...

#AmyIsTooBadAss.

I wish I was....;(

I'm a fan of double session! Kill it, eat, rest, get excited, kill it again, eat rest. Repeat.

I like that....I like that a lot .....

TUESDAY- honestly not a good day so far. I killed cardio this morning, but have been extremely agitated over the last few day's with today being the worst day. I walked in the gym w/ a scowl on my face, didn't say sh*t to anyone, or even make eye contact while I was there. I need to lift later but might just get in more cardio

Organic....if anyone had an excuse for getting agitated, it's you since you are getting ready for a competition, not me!!
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Wednesday* Day 44-

IT'S WAS A SAD MORNING- Dosed my last scoop of SpeedX3 before fasted morning cardio yesterday
    Session lasted 70 mins and included high box step up's, walking lunges and the treadmill. Took one HT2 30 mins before eating my morning protein oatmeal.

Afternoon- Dosed one Oxy eca before bicep w/out and one cap HT2 30 mins before dinner. Ate too many healthy fat's last night - salmon, natty pb, and pistachios....today most fat's will be cut out.

2 MASS HGH caps before bed
  37. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Wednesday* Day 44-

IT'S WAS A SAD MORNING- Dosed my last scoop of SpeedX3 before fasted morning cardio yesterday
    Session lasted 70 mins and included high box step up's, walking lunges and the treadmill. Took one HT2 30 mins before eating my morning protein oatmeal.

Afternoon- Dosed one Oxy eca before bicep w/out and one cap HT2 30 mins before dinner. Ate too many healthy fat's last night - salmon, natty pb, and pistachios....today most fat's will be cut out.

2 MASS HGH caps before bed
    Cut the fat?

You've been doing that this whole log!
    :P
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Cut the fat?

You've been doing that this whole log!
    :P
    Oh yeah, I guess your right Aaron.....but I feel a cheat!!
  39. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Oh yeah, I guess your right Aaron.....but I feel a cheat!!
    With food right? :P

What cha going to have?
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

With food right? :P

What cha going to have?
    YES, WITH FOOD ONLY!!!

I had the following last night - salmon, natty pb, and too many pistachios. Haven't eaten PB for awhile since I can't seem to control the amount when I do!! I can't even keep it in the house ADDICT
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 327
    Last Post: 10-19-2012, 12:24 AM
  2. Chupracabra's 1 Year to get lean!!!
    By Chuprachabra in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 01:19 AM
  3. New Dude to AM looking to get lean & Muscular
    By Rev R in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 12:47 AM
  4. Where to get lean beef?
    By precious_roy in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 05:59 PM
  5. Best way to get started with homebrew chemistry?
    By The Doberman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2005, 08:56 AM