8 Week's To Get Lean With Lecheek's Massive Stack!! (Sponsored)

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Hi guy's!! Thanks to Marms and Lecheek Nutrition, I have a killer stack to use for the next month. My goal? Lose 10-15lbs before heading to the NPC NATIONAL BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIPS on Nov. 9th to watch friends compete!!! I recently dropped 15lbs while on a stim break, and am now READY to drop another 15 lbs and get leaner!!!

What LeCheek product's will I be using??? Several!!! :)

-Hyper T2- Starting one cap in the am and will eventually take 2 caps per day
-Oxy ECA Black - One cap per day
-Pre-workout -Speed X3 - Tangy Watermelon!!
-MASS HGH- 3 caps per night. I will be trying to this product to help retain muscle mass while dieting.

Current Stats-

Height: 5 7"
Weight: Around 147-150lbs
Lifting/Training Experience: 4 yrs
Lifting/Training Split: If I'm on - usually lift 6-7 days a week. One body part each day and then it starts over. Legs every 5 days. Cardio 6 days a week sometimes twice a day.
Nutrition: Lot's of protein including shakes, veggies, and complex carbs.

Goal- Loose body fat and retain/build muscle!

Including a few pics that were taken last week. I will include more soon and hopefully have my bodyfat taken by next week. I'm guessing maybe 18-20%??

Once again having issues w/ posting pics. I will keep trying....

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you have your age wrong :) Good luck with your run cant wait to see the results

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
sub'd , looking forward to your log
:D
Thanks! Pretty excited:)

I think you have your age wrong :) Good luck with your run cant wait to see the results
HA HA!! Your right...maybe it should say ELDERLY!! Thank you for the opportunity sir.

Am- took one Hyper T2 and one scoop Speed X3 before morning cardio and let's just say...I WAS JACKED!!! Felt a rush like I haven't felt in a long time!! IT WAS AN AWSOME 60 min session. looking forward to the next one!!

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
056.JPG

Don't laugh...I was trying to do a back double bicep pose for the new women's physique division. Guess I need a little more pratice:)

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
^^you got it^^ Nice work ! Look at the guns !!!!
HA HA!!! OMG....that was a freaking project!!! Thanks for your help!!! Hopefully the guns will look better in a month!!

I owe you a PM!!:)

Working on it!! Thanks FC!!

Had a great cardio session this morning with my Hyper T2 and scoop of Speed X3. I actually felt a BUZZ with that combo!!

Took my 1st Oxy ECA Black around 5pm and then worked a chest/ cardio combo for almost 2 hrs. At first I felt a bit tired but w/in 20 mins the energy kicked in. I got a great w/out but started feeling a bit panicky by the time I got home. Maybe all of those stims were a bit much to take in one day? I just finished a mth long break stim break so will probabky skip the Oxy tomorrow and add it back in Thurs or Friday. YES I'M A WUSS!!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'm subbed, you have a really nice Upper body according to your pics Ma'am :) I am completely Impressed and would love to follow your results!

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Did you have any trouble sleeping taking that Oxyeca black at 5 pm ?
Well, I didn't go to sleep till after 2am, tossed and turned a bit, and woke up 8am. Guess I should take it earlier next time?? Took 1 Hyper T2 this morning and will hit the gym later today with a dose of Speed X3!!!

do it up girl.
Doing it!!!

I'm subbed, you have a really nice Upper body according to your pics Ma'am :) I am completely Impressed and would love to follow your results!
What's up Celorza? Appreciate it! I need to take some pics with shorts on soon. I tend to hold more fat in my lower body like a lot of girls do, which means I need to train legs harder this time around....for sure!

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
your hot and a gym rat whats not to like. girls look awesome with a strong body . keep it up, lowering your bf will show all of that hard work you've been putting inn. ;)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Well, I didn't go to sleep till after 2am, tossed and turned a bit, and woke up 8am. Guess I should take it earlier next time?? Took 1 Hyper T2 this morning and will hit the gym later today with a dose of Speed X3!!!

Doing it!!!

What's up Celorza? Appreciate it! I need to take some pics with shorts on soon. I tend to hold more fat in my lower body like a lot of girls do, which means I need to train legs harder this time around....for sure!
Your Physique and posting style shows a lot of determination and drive :) I am pretty sure you will acquire the chiseled physique you desire (and I think you already have) in no time!

I'm pretty sure your NPC friends will be so impressed by your progress they will get you on stage too! Keep it up, and I hope Revamp helped you regain some Adrenal Sensitivity for stims and thus you can enjoy them again!

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
your hot and a gym rat whats not to like. girls look awesome with a strong body . keep it up, lowering your bf will show all of that hard work you've been putting inn. ;)

Speaking of HOT...I was sweating like a little piggy after taking my Hyper/Speed stack tonight in the gym! LOL! I hit bi's and tri's for 1.5 hrs and then followed that up for 30 mins on the bike. My arm w/out's usually consist of several drop set's and about 8- 10 exercises.

You are right about lowering my b/fat as that's what it will take to acquire more shape. Last year I got down to 12% and was pretty cut up. I have pics from last year and might post later. That's where I would like to be again, fo show!

Your Physique and posting style shows a lot of determination and drive :) I am pretty sure you will acquire the chiseled physique you desire (and I think you already have) in no time!

I'm pretty sure your NPC friends will be so impressed by your progress they will get you on stage too! Keep it up, and I hope Revamp helped you regain some Adrenal Sensitivity for stims and thus you can enjoy them again!
Well...I appreciate that and hope this time I cut the fat and don't get lazy again add it back on. I could honestly kick myself for gaining so much back, but I guess we live and learn. By the way....I don't think anyone's going to be inviting me on stage at the Nationals LOL!! That's funny!!

The Revamp def helped my adrenal glands....very happy about that, thank you:)

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:O

You already have a great base! I would love to get results like that! Good luck, I'll be following :)

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Supplements are great but ultimately its your diet that's gonna fuel you to reach your goals.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Miss Q have you competed before? If not do you plan on it ?
No sir, I haven't. I planned to last year and 4 weeks before the contest I dropped out at 12% b/fat! (DUMB) I was ahead of schedule and had a few unplanned cheat day's and then completely stressed myself out and let my insecurities over rule me I also over trained for 2 months straight by performing cardio 60 mins 3x's a day, and lifting over 2 hrs a day. I would like to one day but right now I want to concentrate on getting lean and staying that way.

A little background on me: I was overweight most of my life and spent a lot of time either gaining or losing weight. About 6 yrs ago I let myself get completely out of hand and topped the scale at 240lbs!! Stayed that way for almost a year due to my love affair w/ food and eventually dropped about 40 lbs on my own. While visiting NYC I lost another 8lbs (from all the walking) and became motivated enough to take my entire tax return and purchase 70 personal training sessions....that's when it started. I also became involved w/ an old friend (that I married) who is a previous gym owner/gym fanatic. He has been working out for over 20 yrs and finally started competing 3 yrs ago as a SHW. He has shown me the way

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No sir, I haven't. I planned to last year and 4 weeks before the contest I dropped out at 12% b/fat! (DUMB) I was ahead of schedule and had a few unplanned cheat day's and then compltely stressed myself out and let my insecurities over rule me:( I also overtranined for 2 months straight by performing cardio 60 mins 3x's a day, and lifting over 2 hrs a day. I would like to one day but right now I want to concentrate on getting lean and staying that way.

A little background on me: I was overweightmost of my life and spent a lot of time either gaining or losing weight. About 6 yrs ago I let myself get completly out of hand and topped the scale at 240lbs!! Stayed that way for almost a year due to my love affair w/ food and eventually dropped about 40 lbs on my own. While visiting NYC I lost another 8lbs (from all the walking) and became motivated enough to take my entire tax return and purchase 70 personal training sessions....that's when it started. I also became involved w/ an old friend (that I married) who is a previous gym owner/gym fanatic. He has been working out for over 20 yrs and finally started competing 3 yrs ago as a SHW. He has shown me the way;)
240lbs ? NO WAY !!!!

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
:O

You already have a great base! I would love to get results like that! Good luck, I'll be following :)
Too funny gokix- I was just reading YOUR thread a few mins ago. I got to the part where you added in your pre-w/out supps for the 1st time! I am going to go back and finish reading later. I think it's over 18 pages??? WOW girly!! You have done some work!!! I'll be following you as well!!!

By the way....thanks and appreciate you stopping by:)

Supplements are great but ultimately its your diet that's gonna fuel you to reach your goals.
You are a wise man!!! So true, if that does not stay on point it will show and it's up to me to make the right diet decisions. We changed my diet around last week after following an extremely low carb diet (for over a month ) we added in more carbs for fuel and added fat loss. I feel SO much better and can actually follow through with my workout's which means I will start to drop weight again soon. The Lecheeck stack I just started is an added bonus!!

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
240lbs ? NO WAY !!!!

Yes sir!! It was terribly embarrassing!! LOL!!! I will find some pics and post them some time!! HA!! WOW....just re-read my post and realized I didn't perform spell check before posting!! You told me that your weight has gone up and down as well. How heavy have you gotten in the past??

By the way....Started my HGH MASS last night - dose 2 caps before bed!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes sir!! It was terribly embarrassing!! LOL!!! I will find some pics and post them some time!! HA!! WOW....just re-read my post and realized I didn't perform spell check before posting!! You told me that your weight has gone up and down as well. How heavy have you gotten in the past??

By the way....Started my HGH MASS last night - dose 2 caps before bed!!
238 when bulking and not all good weight let me tell you :(
Im going to try and see if I can keep it under control this winter and get back up into the solid 220's with a six pac for summer.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
238 when bulking and not all good weight let me tell you :(
Im going to try and see if I can keep it under control this winter and get back up into the solid 220's with a six pac for summer.
Well...I had you beat number's wise! Maybe we can both keep it under control this time!

ever consider doing a Paleo Diet.
Meat, veggies, no grains, no fruit.....very similar to how I was eating last month when I dropped 14lbs, but I often lacked the energy to complete my w/out's. When I work out, I like to go all out and sometimes lift twice a day so I NEED CARBS!!!

Will update my log tomorrow- I had a HUGE migraine headache today and had to skip the gym:(

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well...I had you beat number's wise! Maybe we can both keep it under control this time!

DEAL!

Meat, veggies, no grains, no fruit.....very similar to how I was eating last month when I dropped 14lbs, but I often lacked the energy to complete my w/out's. When I work out, I like to go all out and sometimes lift twice a day so I NEED CARBS!!!

Will update my log tomorrow- I had a HUGE migraine headache today and had to skip the gym:(
Sorry to hear about the migraine. I have had a sinus headache for the last few days :(

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established

when you were doing that diet , did you take any stimulant supps.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Sorry to hear about the migraine. I have had a sinus headache for the last few days :(

Yeah....it can really F up your day!!! Slept all day and now off to the gym!

Dosed one Hyper cap earlier today and getting ready to take my shot of Speed X3.

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too funny gokix- I was just reading YOUR thread a few mins ago. I got to the part where you added in your pre-w/out supps for the 1st time! I am going to go back and finish reading later. I think it's over 18 pages??? WOW girly!! You have done some work!!! I'll be following you as well!!!

By the way....thanks and appreciate you stopping by:)
I started it as a way to log my progress and it was just going to be a summer log but I'm keeping it up still so I can see how far I've come. :)

Very inspirational to see that you went from 240 to where you are now! I think at my heaviest a few years ago I was probably close to or at 200 - not sure, but I had let myself go physically and mentally that I didn't even bother stepping on a scale by that point!

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
I started it as a way to log my progress and it was just going to be a summer log but I'm keeping it up still so I can see how far I've come. :)

Yes, a log is the best way and your's is fantastic!!

Very inspirational to see that you went from 240 to where you are now! I think at my heaviest a few years ago I was probably close to or at 200 - not sure, but I had let myself go physically and mentally that I didn't even bother stepping on a scale by that point!
Yeah....I don't even think I owned a scale back then and was horrified to see that number! Like you, I just let myself go. I remember buying a size 26 dress pant from Old Navy and thinking how awesome it was that I didn't have to go in to Lane Bryant!!! For some reason I refused to buy anything from that store!!! So...you been on the heavier side as well....feel's good to be where your at now huh?!? :)

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Friday- Day 4-

I was sick yesterday and spent most of today sleeping, but finally hit the gym around 7pm. Had more energy than expected especially after being sick!

Dosed one Hyper T2 at 3pm and one shot of Speed X3 right before workout. Will dose 2 MASS HGH before bed tonight. Tomorrow I will resume the Oxyeca Black. Should be a good day!!

Worked back for 45 mins-
5 set's pull downs to front,
5 set's one arm barbell rows and pulls to front on cable xover
5 sets low pulley on cable xover
2 set's of 20rep single arm rows

2 set's of step up's - 20 step up's per set
Walking lunges - 2 times across gym
Tread mill- 40 mins

Diet-

8:30am - 1/2 cup oatmeal w/ a scoop of protein mixed in
11:00am- protein shake, asparagus
1pm- 2 rice cakes
3pm- half a chicken breast on a low carb wrap w/ beans and salsa, asparagus
6pm- shake , asparagus and scoop of natty PB
9pm- shake
10pm-2 whole eggs, 1 egg white omelette w/ parm cheese and asparagus -

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
I cant wait to see the results with this run if you look like that now!!
Nice log so far MissQ keep up the good work.

Thanks again Marms!! Guess what??? I'm sick as a dog again today....so no gym for me! :(
Oh well at least there's ufc on tonight, maybe that will make up for it!! Used to be a big Bones Jones fan but he has become a little too ****y for me lately. It would be nice to see him get beat but I don't know if that's going to happen. Anyone else watching tonight??

Dosed 1 HyperT2 this am. I heat up and cool down and then I heat up and cool down again!!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya that stuff will make you hot and cold its crazy cylce lol. Alot of users have experienced it even me.
Hope you get better soon.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Ya that stuff will make you hot and cold its crazy cylce lol. Alot of users have experienced it even me.
Hope you get better soon.
Thanks,guess that's what menopause feel's like huh?!?

I get to weigh in on Monday. I was told to stay off the scale's and weigh in once a week.

Here's a one more pic from last night. That will it for now.....don't want to be a pic wh*re!!

A11.jpg

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

I get to weigh in on Monday. I was told to stay off the scale's and weigh in once a week.

Here's a one more pic from last night. That will it for now.....don't want to be a pic wh*re!!

View attachment 66871
Why are there no women like you in my gym or County at all :(? Amazing pic and looking amazing Miss.Q honestly, I am out of words to describe how good you look :).

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Celorza- you must live on the moon!!!
I live in a land where women's motto is:

-"I'll do cardio until I can't do no more and then I'll do abs, that will tone & define me without giving me big hips or make me look husky like a man"

Sounds legit on the cardio part...yet they last 15 mins on a treadmill...

They have no idea of how to build muscle or the advantages it has for female physique/aesthetic purposes, and they will also do all this:

"Since I did ALL that at the gym today! I can go out, drink all I want with loads of grape juice, pineapple juice, and all the liquor in the world! then I'll behave as though my parents didn't teach me any values at all, and then complain the next day that I gained weight and that the gym doesn't work"

Oh and lets not forget the amazing local "fitness models" we have here...what do they do? Dose Anavar as long as their wallet allows them...

Honestly Miss.Q , this women here can't hold a candle to you!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

View attachment 66871
menopause RIGHT!!
I like the once a week weigh in I hate getting on the scale and looking at it all the time.
Pic wh*re it up lol PLEASE :)
Seriously with this pic You even have the wraps on how cool is that.