8 Week's To Get Lean With Lecheek's Massive Stack!! (Sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 12

8 Week's To Get Lean With Lecheek's Massive Stack!! (Sponsored)

Page 12 of 19 First ... 7101112131417 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    gokix811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,699
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1691126

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    How do you track macros with it? I am only able to view total calorie intake except when entering the food... Where is the macro breakdown lol!!! I searched google trying to figure out how and nothing

    - Valdez
    I use the phone app. When you open MFP there are 3 buttons on the top "Summary" "Daily" "Weekly". Daily will show the breakdown of macros/nutrient details

    Here: http://khoi.fitbodylife.com/wp-conte...320x480-75.jpg
    Squats do a booty good.


  2. Elite Member
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,860
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    3709229

    Quote Originally Posted by gokix811

    I use the phone app. When you open MFP there are 3 buttons on the top "Summary" "Daily" "Weekly". Daily will show the breakdown of macros/nutrient details

    Here: http://khoi.fitbodylife.com/wp-conte...320x480-75.jpg
    Hmmmm... I'll have to redownload when I leave the fire station and try it out, thanks kix!!!!

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html

  3. Advanced Member
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    949
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    649008

    Sun* Day 34

    Day off!!!


    Monday* Day 35-


    AM-Dosed one of the best Lecheeks combos ever....One hyper and one Oxyeca at the same time and I don't recall ever dosing these two together in the past, but it was hands down insane!! I started my morning cardio on the treadmill and 15 mins later paused to do a 5 min session of step-up's using the high jump box. I then moved over to the calf machine, sat down and w/in seconds my body temp shot up to what seemed to be over 100 degrees!! It felt like I was sitting in front of a fire!!! Shed ed my long sleeve shirt and continued on that rotation for another 45 mins. AWESOME ENERGY AND FOCUS!!!

    Afternoon- Speed X3 taken and then hit chest for an hour w/ step-up's thrown in
    Evening- 2 Mass HGH caps taken.


    Tuesday* Day 36-


    Am- Dosed one HyperT2 and one Oxyeca before 60 mins on the treadmill followed up by 60 mins of biceps-everything to failure w/out.

    Evening- One scoop SpeedX3 taken before working Leg's/cardio for 2hrs
    PM- 2 MASS HGH's b4 bed

    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    949
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    649008

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Yeah, to me she's underweight. She used to be chunky, so she did something about it but now she takes it to the extreme. I've started calling her Anna.....you know, Anna Rexic? It saddens me.


    Well that explains it, she is prob scared to death to go back to where she was and I get that 100%. Maybe one day she will find a happy medium, until then I guess she can't really be forced to do anything about it if she doesn't want to...

  5. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1378549

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    msrider- I am on HyperT2, Speed X3, Oxyeca Black and MASS HGH!! Doc is on MASS HGH and something else....can't recall!!! Let's get it right!! Joking....I think I actually started posting a reply in Doc's thread that was supposed to go in mine!! No worries!! Kind-a makes it fun!!!


    Damn killer! Lol, its good that u have a sense of humor. I didn't want ya too have to kick my ass lol........................... .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ..........


    Wait....I thought I was Doc's new girl?? ;(
    I'm confused too!!! Seriously, I think it's funny!!



    Ripped and funny haha good combo!


    Well....now I'm not sure if your post's were meant for me or DocBrown

    Guess I should throw up my log now
    Don't stop!

  6. Senior Member
    BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,382
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    824283

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Well that explains it, she is prob scared to death to go back to where she was and I get that 100%. Maybe one day she will find a happy medium, until then I guess she can't really be forced to do anything about it if she doesn't want to...
    Yup!! I've practiced the happy medium to her for quite some time now, but it falls on deaf ears. I was hoping the cholesterol thing would scare some sense into her, but nope.

  7. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1378549

    Lol I realy need to get my laptops keys replaced cause I have to use my phone app and now I'm trying to use the computer app for my phone and I can't figure out how to correctly return a quote. That's why I make sliced cheese lol and not computer software lol

  8. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,588
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    2410146

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

  9. Advanced Member
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    949
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    649008

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Damn killer! Lol, its good that u have a sense of humor. I didn't want ya too have to kick my ass lol


    I don't want to have to either!!!


    I read a post about your wife losing 50 lbs after child birth and still wanting to get leaner. How much more weight does she want to lose?? I really think she would like the Hyper T2 for the fat burning effect which targets fat in the stomach region as well as lower back and the all so difficult so called love handle region. Another great thing about HyperT2? It's a non stimulant product so it can be used with other stimulants like Oxyeca Black (the best thermogenic ever!!) Here's a list of the ingredients for the Hyper-

    3,5-Diiodo L-Thyronine
    Capsicum annuum Extract
    Rauwolfia vomitoria Extract
    Raspberry Ketones Gotta love the ketones!!

    Have her check it out!!

  10. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,448
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    9576119

    Sick avi Q! Not sure if I said that yet. :-)
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  11. Advanced Member
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    949
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    649008

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Sick avi Q! Not sure if I said that yet. :-)

    Gracias LTL!!! They seem to be growing like weeds lately!!!

    Okay.....what does the transformer mean in your sig?

  12. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,448
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    9576119

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

    Gracias LTL!!! They seem to be growing like weeds lately!!!

    Okay.....what does the transformer mean in your sig?
    It was a transformation contest a few members and myself ran a few months back. Fun stuff!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  13. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,448
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    9576119

    TRANSFORMERS... The Quest for PRIME!

    This one! It was epic! The run I took my avi pic in.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  14. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1378549

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

    I don't want to have to either!!!

    I read a post about your wife losing 50 lbs after child birth and still wanting to get leaner. How much more weight does she want to lose?? I really think she would like the Hyper T2 for the fat burning effect which targets fat in the stomach region as well as lower back and the all so difficult so called love handle region. Another great thing about HyperT2? It's a non stimulant product so it can be used with other stimulants like Oxyeca Black (the best thermogenic ever!!) Here's a list of the ingredients for the Hyper-

    3,5-Diiodo L-Thyronine
    Capsicum annuum Extract
    Rauwolfia vomitoria Extract
    Raspberry Ketones Gotta love the ketones!!

    Have her check it out!!
    I will prolly get the Hyper T2 in a couple months along with something else to build muscle. She wants too loose about 40 more lbs and that will put her about 145. She's 5ft 10" and always been strong as an ox, she comes from a family of giants. Dad is 6 "5, mom 6"2, brother 6"6.

    I will have to wait till she's done with her script from the dr. She loves fentermine but dr's won't prescribe longer than 3 months.

    Her diet is realy good since I am on a kick about high protein chickens, turkey, fish, etc. And she kills cardio at the gym, I realy want her to get on here. I got mad at her for not taKing a before pick cause she is lloking awesome now. Thanks MissQ I will check into the lecheek products in near future, and keep viewing ur logs to get an idea what would b good thanks for ur help

  15. New Member
    DocBrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    282
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1278989

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    How do you track macros with it? I am only able to view total calorie intake except when entering the food... Where is the macro breakdown lol!!! I searched google trying to figure out how and nothing

    - Valdez
    I downloaded it recently as an app on my phone and was disappointed...it only shows you the calories. So I keep it up at home on my laptop, and plan my meals accrodingly. The actual website tracks all your macros...just make sure you know they are correct too. SOmetimes you will find a food item to add and you view the macros that are incorrect but overall i find it to be very useful, for me
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net

  16. New Member
    DocBrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    282
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1278989

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Your a trip, gokix!!! Here's another one “My momma thinks she’s all that and a pack of crackers, but she’s not.” Crazy little girl!!





    9% is what my trainer came up w/using a 9/11 point fold test (if I remember correctly) but that was really low and was prob off since it's so hard for most girls to acheive that low of b/fat%. Not saying females can't acheive that, but my husband (who has been training for 20 yrs) estimated it more at 12-14% - my weight was around 141 lbs. I stayed that low for approx one month before slowly creeping back up to 170 lbs :O

    I am slowly learning to NOT put so much emphasis on the scale. Like you said- no reason to do that when seeing results in the mirror and w/ b/fat% test results. I really hope I can get that done again this week. My guy had to cancel on me earlier in the week, and I am becoming impatient!!

    WAIT.... not putting too much emphasis on this.....hee hee.....but I weighed myself yesterday and I finally dropped down 5 lbs!! Last week I was up to 153 lbs and yesterday the scale read 148 lbs. So who knows?!?







    20 grams of protein PER DAY???


    Attachment 68856


    That's truly insane and why I don't use those app thingy's....that and I don't own an iphone!! HA HA!! Glad you are enjoying. Appreciate your stopping by w/ crazy stories!!!
    bf is definitely the way to go! congrats on your 5 lb loss however!!! That is significant! I am sure you will keep us informed when the testing happens.
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net

  17. New Member
    DocBrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    282
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1278989

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    I feel realy embarrased about this but for some reason I got miss Q and u mixed up. Guess its the stack u guys are on lol so u are Mattys girl rite lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I though it was just me Everyone is in the same threads, thats a good thing though.
    Im like wait! I just no, did I post in, oh boy
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    msrider- I am on HyperT2, Speed X3, Oxyeca Black and MASS HGH!! Doc is on MASS HGH and something else....can't recall!!! Let's get it right!! Joking....I think I actually started posting a reply in Doc's thread that was supposed to go in mine!! No worries!! Kind-a makes it fun!!!





    Wait....I thought I was Doc's new girl?? ;(
    I'm confused too!!! Seriously, I think it's funny!!






    Well....now I'm not sure if your post's were meant for me or DocBrown

    Guess I should throw up my log now
    Wait! Now I am confused!!! There are 3 serisously hot, and muscular women on a couple of threads...how many dudes are on here??? How the hell does it get to be so confusing, and how can you confuse 3 ladies who are all different but all equally awesome? Really?!
    X-D
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net

  18. Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,341
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2848074

    Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post
    Wait! Now I am confused!!! There are 3 serisously hot, and muscular women on a couple of threads...how many dudes are on here??? How the hell does it get to be so confusing, and how can you confuse 3 ladies who are all different but all equally awesome? Really?!
    X-D
    Your confusing me more! Its not hard to confuse me

  19. Advanced Member
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    949
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    649008

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    It was a transformation contest a few members and myself ran a few months back. Fun stuff!
    Cool, I will check it out. Transformation thread's are always fun to see!!

  20. Advanced Member
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    949
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    649008

    Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post
    bf is definitely the way to go! congrats on your 5 lb loss however!!! That is significant! I am sure you will keep us informed when the testing happens.

    Yes ma'am it sure is!! Update - b/fat is scheduled for late this morning, but we shall see if it takes place. Will update later.
    Thank you Mrs Matty!!! Wonder if calling you Mrs Matty will help these guy's keep us straight.....except Marms he will still be confused

    Kiddn Marms.....or am I??



    Wednesday* Day 37-

    Decided to take it easy from the gym in the am but still dosed one Hyper T2 20 mins before eating breakfast.
    Evening- Dosed on Hyper T2 and one scoop SpeedX3 before hitting back for about an hour. Followed that up w/ 50 mins cardio.
    2 MASS HGH capd before bed


    Thursday* Day 38-

    Took my dad out for breakfast for his B-Day, so skipped my morning cardio session again. Dosed one Hyper 20 mins before eating. Ordered a 1/2 order of oatmeal w/ blueberries and I swear they gave like 2 cup full's!! Had to take half of it home. Ordered egg whites w/ mushrooms and could taste the butter they used to grill those shrooms up.....I haven't had butter for a long time and it was honestly too rich...wth??!??

    Afternoon- Took one scoop SpeedX3 before my shoulder w/out which included step up's. W/out lasted about an hour and a half.
    Pm- 2 MASS HGH caps before bed.


    Will prob ramp the cardio back up today...

  21. Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,341
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2848074

    The butter thing is why I hate eating out. Even if you tell them no salt no butter they always do it

  22. Advanced Member
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    949
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    649008

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    The butter thing is why I hate eating out. Even if you tell them no salt no butter they always do it

    You are so right! Just assumed they would be careful with it since I ordered egg whites and also asked if they put sugar or milk in their oatmeal. Guess I was wrong!! It wasn't saturated, but I could still taste it. Oh well....life goes on!

  23. New Member
    DocBrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    282
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1278989

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    I feel realy embarrased about this but for some reason I got miss Q and u mixed up. Guess its the stack u guys are on lol so u are Mattys girl rite lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I though it was just me Everyone is in the same threads, thats a good thing though.
    Im like wait! I just no, did I post in, oh boy
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    msrider- I am on HyperT2, Speed X3, Oxyeca Black and MASS HGH!! Doc is on MASS HGH and something else....can't recall!!! Let's get it right!! Joking....I think I actually started posting a reply in Doc's thread that was supposed to go in mine!! No worries!! Kind-a makes it fun!!!





    Wait....I thought I was Doc's new girl?? ;(
    I'm confused too!!! Seriously, I think it's funny!!






    Well....now I'm not sure if your post's were meant for me or DocBrown

    Guess I should throw up my log now
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    You are so right! Just assumed they would be careful with it since I ordered egg whites and also asked if they put sugar or milk in their oatmeal. Guess I was wrong!! It wasn't saturated, but I could still taste it. Oh well....life goes on!
    I know it is so hard to go out to eat, AND eat cleanly, even if we think we are making healthy choices YUCK! good business idea for someone ha ha!
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net

  24. New Member
    DocBrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    282
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1278989

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    I feel realy embarrased about this but for some reason I got miss Q and u mixed up. Guess its the stack u guys are on lol so u are Mattys girl rite lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I though it was just me Everyone is in the same threads, thats a good thing though.
    Im like wait! I just no, did I post in, oh boy
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    msrider- I am on HyperT2, Speed X3, Oxyeca Black and MASS HGH!! Doc is on MASS HGH and something else....can't recall!!! Let's get it right!! Joking....I think I actually started posting a reply in Doc's thread that was supposed to go in mine!! No worries!! Kind-a makes it fun!!!





    Wait....I thought I was Doc's new girl?? ;(
    I'm confused too!!! Seriously, I think it's funny!!






    Well....now I'm not sure if your post's were meant for me or DocBrown

    Guess I should throw up my log now
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    You are so right! Just assumed they would be careful with it since I ordered egg whites and also asked if they put sugar or milk in their oatmeal. Guess I was wrong!! It wasn't saturated, but I could still taste it. Oh well....life goes on!
    I know it is so hard to go out to eat, AND eat cleanly, even if we think we are making healthy choices YUCK! good business idea for someone ha ha!
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net

  25. New Member
    DocBrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    282
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1278989

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    You are so right! Just assumed they would be careful with it since I ordered egg whites and also asked if they put sugar or milk in their oatmeal. Guess I was wrong!! It wasn't saturated, but I could still taste it. Oh well....life goes on!
    I know what you mean! It sucks going out to eat because even if you think you are making a healthy choice, it never really is...you never know what they are throwing in the food. That would be a great business idea lol creating a clean eating restaurant!
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net

  26. New Member
    DocBrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    282
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1278989

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Yes ma'am it sure is!! Update - b/fat is scheduled for late this morning, but we shall see if it takes place. Will update later.
    Thank you Mrs Matty!!! Wonder if calling you Mrs Matty will help these guy's keep us straight.....except Marms he will still be confused

    Kiddn Marms.....or am I??



    Wednesday* Day 37-

    Decided to take it easy from the gym in the am but still dosed one Hyper T2 20 mins before eating breakfast.
    Evening- Dosed on Hyper T2 and one scoop SpeedX3 before hitting back for about an hour. Followed that up w/ 50 mins cardio.
    2 MASS HGH capd before bed


    Thursday* Day 38-

    Took my dad out for breakfast for his B-Day, so skipped my morning cardio session again. Dosed one Hyper 20 mins before eating. Ordered a 1/2 order of oatmeal w/ blueberries and I swear they gave like 2 cup full's!! Had to take half of it home. Ordered egg whites w/ mushrooms and could taste the butter they used to grill those shrooms up.....I haven't had butter for a long time and it was honestly too rich...wth??!??

    Afternoon- Took one scoop SpeedX3 before my shoulder w/out which included step up's. W/out lasted about an hour and a half.
    Pm- 2 MASS HGH caps before bed.


    Will prob ramp the cardio back up today...
    I guess we gotta keep it simple for some of these boys I had joked around with Matty initially when i started my log that I should have chosen the name matty's girl instead LOL

    I am excited to read about your testing results!
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net

  27. Senior Member
    OrganicShadow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,973
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    251876

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms
    The butter thing is why I hate eating out. Even if you tell them no salt no butter they always do it
    And they question you like you're insane. really? Are you sure that's what you want? Yes, that's why I asked for it.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  28. Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,341
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2848074

    Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    And they question you like you're insane. really? Are you sure that's what you want? Yes, that's why I asked for it.
    Then you stomach gets all messd up if you have been eating clean and your all bloated and uncomfortable.
    How was your food? Great but it was loaded with butter and salt!!!
    Im so sorry about that SIR!
    No problem i dont mind at all im not working for a tip !

  29. Senior Member
    OrganicShadow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,973
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    251876

    Yeah! I don't like eating off diet and its not because I'm orthorexic or anything I just hate how I feel physically
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  30. Senior Member
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,837
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    2383072

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms

    Then you stomach gets all messd up if you have been eating clean and your all bloated and uncomfortable.
    How was your food? Great but it was loaded with butter and salt!!!
    Im so sorry about that SIR!
    No problem i dont mind at all im not working for a tip !
    Haha yup
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions

  31. Advanced Member
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    949
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    649008

    Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post
    I know what you mean! It sucks going out to eat because even if you think you are making a healthy choice, it never really is...you never know what they are throwing in the food. That would be a great business idea lol creating a clean eating restaurant!

    LOL!!! I think you should post that one more time!! You posted the samething around 3 times, silly doc!!

    Have fun at the show today!!! I posted in your thread about my friend competing in WPD at that same show, hopefully Matty ( your secretary) will inform you to look for her on stage!!



    Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    And they question you like you're insane. really? Are you sure that's what you want? Yes, that's why I asked for it.

    Tell em Organic!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Then you stomach gets all messd up if you have been eating clean and your all bloated and uncomfortable.
    How was your food? Great but it was loaded with butter and salt!!!
    Im so sorry about that SIR!
    No problem i dont mind at all im not working for a tip !

    That's right....cheaper on your wallet but bad for da tummy!!

  32. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,588
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    2410146

    I'm a few pages behind.
    What's going on in here?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

  33. Advanced Member
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    949
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    649008

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I'm a few pages behind.
    What's going on in here?


    Absolutely nothing!!! Nothing but getting leaner!!! HA!!!

    Body fat was taken yesterday and I'm sitting around 14%. It was last taken on Oct 3rd at 16-18%. All measurement's/numbers dropped, so I'm a happy camper!!!

  34. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,588
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    2410146

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

    Absolutely nothing!!! Nothing but getting leaner!!! HA!!!

    Body fat was taken yesterday and I'm sitting around 14%. It was last taken on Oct 3rd at 16-18%. All measurement's/numbers dropped, so I'm a happy camper!!!
    Str8!!!
    Try and get mine down some more.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

  35. Elite Member
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,860
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    3709229

    Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown

    I downloaded it recently as an app on my phone and was disappointed...it only shows you the calories. So I keep it up at home on my laptop, and plan my meals accrodingly. The actual website tracks all your macros...just make sure you know they are correct too. SOmetimes you will find a food item to add and you view the macros that are incorrect but overall i find it to be very useful, for me
    Right?! Gokix said there's a way tho I'm going to check it out I'll update ya....

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html

  36. Elite Member
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,860
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    3709229

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms
    The butter thing is why I hate eating out. Even if you tell them no salt no butter they always do it
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

    You are so right! Just assumed they would be careful with it since I ordered egg whites and also asked if they put sugar or milk in their oatmeal. Guess I was wrong!! It wasn't saturated, but I could still taste it. Oh well....life goes on!
    Butter isn't so bad ya Sallys!!!! Its those damn carbs!!!

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html

  37. Advanced Member
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    949
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    649008

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Butter isn't so bad ya Sallys!!!! Its those damn carbs!!!

    - Valdez

    Your right, but I ate oatmeal at breakfast and I don't love the idea of mixing fats and carbs!!!

    Either all fat's and protein or carbs and lean protein!!!! Right??

  38. Senior Member
    OrganicShadow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,973
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    251876

    I don't do it for health reasons but 1-2 egg yolks in the morning with oatmeal is whatever.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  39. Elite Member
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,860
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    3709229

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

    Your right, but I ate oatmeal at breakfast and I don't love the idea of mixing fats and carbs!!!

    Either all fat's and protein or carbs and lean protein!!!! Right??
    Ummmm.... I'm pretty sure that's a myth. I've read a few things going either way but its never affected me
    : )

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html

  40. Senior Member
    OrganicShadow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,973
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    251876

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

    Ummmm.... I'm pretty sure that's a myth. I've read a few things going either way but its never affected me
    : )

    - Valdez
    Day to day for gains or cut no. At one time we thought you should never mix carbs and fats between meals either... Like cutting one and switching to the other after 2pm, also with the idea that you shouldn't have carbs at all after like 4. Then again, at one time we thought the earth was flat.

    I avoid mixing the two in high amounts/frequency because of the hormonal cascade that arises between insulin and cholesterol synthesis and all those other wonderful happenings of heart disease.

    -OS-Team App Nut.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 327
    Last Post: 10-19-2012, 12:24 AM
  2. Chupracabra's 1 Year to get lean!!!
    By Chuprachabra in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 01:19 AM
  3. New Dude to AM looking to get lean & Muscular
    By Rev R in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 12:47 AM
  4. Where to get lean beef?
    By precious_roy in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 05:59 PM
  5. Best way to get started with homebrew chemistry?
    By The Doberman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2005, 08:56 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in