8 Week's To Get Lean With Lecheek's Massive Stack!! (Sponsored)

Page 11 of 25 First ... 691011121316 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    How did i miss this party?!?
    You didn't...it's still going on!!

Sunday* Day 26-

Took it easy for most of the day, finally hitting the gym for an hour before they closed shop. Worked tri's and performed around ten set's of aerobic style step up's.
    Took one Oxyeca and one HyperT2 in the am and half a scoop of SpeedX3 before my w/out.
    2 MASS HGH caps before bed
    Check out my new log - TIME TO GET BACK TO WORK w/ Lecheek's Ripped Cocktail!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/236927-time-get-back.html

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    You didn't...it's still going on!!

Sunday* Day 26-

Took it easy for most of the day, finally hitting the gym for an hour before they closed shop. Worked tri's and performed around ten set's of aerobic style step up's.
    Took one Oxyeca and one HyperT2 in the am and half a scoop of SpeedX3 before my w/out.
    2 MASS HGH caps before bed

PIX PIX PIX PIX
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    PIX PIX PIX PIX

I'll see if I can con someone in to taking some today....
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/236927-time-get-back.html
    •   

4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

I'll see if I can con someone in to taking some today....
    Oh that should be hard for you to do lol .
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.

dont know, but its a hell of a good time haha
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.

bwhahaha!

yeah...rrrreeeeaaallll tough
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Salmon and steak are my favorites, would eat them everyday If I could!! Organic - Aren't you prepping for a show??
    Yeah, INBF World Championships Nov 9th in Atlantic City. I have 4 weeks.

When the weights drop, we don't stop. We're just warmed up.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  8. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Nice!!!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  9. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Marms

Right, I would purchase a camera to do it.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    bwhahaha!

yeah...rrrreeeeaaallll tough

Well....it was!! No one would do it

Actually, I was pretty flat today since cutting carbs for the last 2 day's. Will see what I look like tomorrow....

[QUOTE=OrganicShadow;3664491]Yeah, INBF World Championships Nov 9th in Atlantic City. I have 4 weeks.

When the weights drop, we don't stop. We're just warmed up.[/QUOTE]

O wow....that's coming right up!! I asked you about it on your log but you ignored me!!! :0
    That's pretty funny!!

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Right, I would purchase a camera to do it.
    Well, if you would like to purchase me one, I might be okay with that!! J/K!! My camera is old and the picks sux. Guess it's time to break down and buy an i-phone....
  11. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Let me know the price from your local Best Buy, I'll paypal you the funds. I got this.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Let me know the price from your local Best Buy, I'll paypal you the funds. I got this.

HA HA!!! It's in writing now, so must be legit!!!

Guess I should actually log soon ......very exciting, I know!!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Miss Q... be careful you don't spontaneously combust from bumping the dose of SpeedX3 up. Today was my second to last dose of it and I took 2.5 scoops and the thermogenic effect was INTENSE. Had to take my hoodie off after doing my first few sets of squats. Even towards the end of my workout almost an hour later when I went to put my hoodie back on I was still seeing sweat bead off of my forehead! HOT HOT HOT!

Today will be my last dose and its a full 3 scoops. I've phoned the fire department in advance to be at my gym just in case.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

We are starting a donation for Miss Q camera fund!
    Like this if you care to donate
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Miss Q... be careful you don't spontaneously combust from bumping the dose of SpeedX3 up. Today was my second to last dose of it and I took 2.5 scoops and the thermogenic effect was INTENSE. Had to take my hoodie off after doing my first few sets of squats. Even towards the end of my workout almost an hour later when I went to put my hoodie back on I was still seeing sweat bead off of my forehead! HOT HOT HOT!

Today will be my last dose and its a full 3 scoops. I've phoned the fire department in advance to be at my gym just in case.

DJ- there is NO WAY IN HELL that I would take even 2 scoops of SpeedX3 at he same time. You, sir are a risk taker....you must live on the edge and that ain't me!! You know what?? I might try 1.5 today....just to get CRAZZZZYYYYYYY!!!

Speaking of sweat.....I took a Hyper T2 yesterday (late afternoon) right before cardio and afterwards I ate at my parents house and mid way through dinner I started pouring sweat. I guess the Hyper T2 had finally kicked in- FULL FORCE!! My dad kept asking - what's wrong with you, what's wrong w/ you?!!!? He finally got up and got a fan for me
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

We are starting a donation for Miss Q camera fund!
    Like this if you care to donate

You must be ... a little sumethang!!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

DJ- there is NO WAY IN HELL that I would take even 2 scoops of SpeedX3 at he same time. You, sir are a risk taker....you must live on the edge and that ain't me!! You know what?? I might try 1.5 today....just to get CRAZZZZYYYYYYY!!!
    Name:  theshinning.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  39.8 KB
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

HA HA DJ!! That would def be me, after 1.5!!! Might be needing an intervention!!

Monday* Day 28-

Went a little somethang like this -

AM- took one HyperT2 and one Oxyeca before hitting the gym for circuit style training - Leg press, jumping squats, squats w/ bar and aerobic style step up's (w/weights) were all incorporated in this circuit. Repeated 5 times and finished up w/ 15 mins on the bike. BOOM!!

Afternoon - half scoop SpeedX3 was consumed before a light shoulder w/out incorporating more aerobic step up's and 40 mins treadmill.

PM- One Hyper taken before 30 mins cardio ( treadmill) Sweated like a mutha.....

Late Night - 2 MASS HGH caps taken
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q
    HA HA DJ!! That would def be me, after 1.5!!! Might be needing an intervention!!

Monday* Day 28-

AM- took one HyperT2 and one Oxyeca before hitting the gym for circuit style training - Leg press, jumping squats, squats w/ bar and aerobic style step up's (w/weights) were all incorporated in this circuit. Repeated 5 times and finished up w/ 15 mins on the bike. BOOM!!

Afternoon - half scoop SpeedX3 was consumed before a light shoulder w/out incorporating more aerobic step up's and 40 mins treadmill.

PM- One Hyper taken before 30 mins cardio ( treadmill) Sweated like a mutha.....

Yeaah buddy!!
  20. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

The Oxy ECA and HyperT2 had me sweating like crazy!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  21. Registered User

Monday* Day 28-

Did I read that right?? You worked out 3x that day?? Killing it with these workouts!!
    Squats do a booty good.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

The Oxy ECA and HyperT2 had me sweating like crazy!!
    Yes sir, the heat is insane!! Just noticed your LOCATION in your avay!!! HELL....ha ha....maybe I should change mine to that too...
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Did I read that right?? You worked out 3x that day?? Killing it with these workouts!!

I think you read that wrong, gokix. I worked out 2.5 times, as I don't really count my last 30 min cardio session as working out!!

Okay....yes, you caught me!! I was really hurting late last night (shocker) and realized that I might be too old to be attempting the 3X's a day thing all over again!!!
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Sometimes I get overzealous and go for doubles but triple session? You're crazy, miss.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow
    Sometimes I get overzealous and go for doubles but triple session? You're crazy, miss.
    No doubt... During my army fire academy we'd get up at 0230 do PT, then Fire physical stuff and I would BARELY make it to the gym afterwards...

She's a nut! I like it! Keep it up ; )

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    I know, and then I have the nerve to wonder why I'm sick all the time....DUMB!!

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    No doubt... During my army fire academy we'd get up at 0230 do PT, then Fire physical stuff and I would BARELY make it to the gym afterwards...

She's a nut! I like it! Keep it up ; )

- Valdez
    Valdez- I prefer the name FREAK!!!

Name:  train like a freak.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  33.4 KB
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Have any of you heard of the PROTEIN FACTORY?? They advertise protein in bulk and I was wondering how it tastes?? I believe they are from New Zealand.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.

[QUOTE=Miss Q;3664843]Well....it was!! No one would do it

Actually, I was pretty flat today since cutting carbs for the last 2 day's. Will see what I look like tomorrow....

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Yeah, INBF World Championships Nov 9th in Atlantic City. I have 4 weeks.

When the weights drop, we don't stop. We're just warmed up.[/QUOTE]

O wow....that's coming right up!! I asked you about it on your log but you ignored me!!! :0
    That's pretty funny!!

Well, if you would like to purchase me one, I might be okay with that!! J/K!! My camera is old and the picks sux. Guess it's time to break down and buy an i-phone....
    who were you asking? Blind people or just dump people? hahah
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.

Have any of you heard of the PROTEIN FACTORY?? They advertise protein in bulk and I was wondering how it tastes?? I believe they are from New Zealand.
    heard of them... if you want a really cool place look at: truenutrition.com you can customize your protein and flavor... pretty cheap too!
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

True Nutrition is top notch. I never ordered from them but have tried their product and messed around on the site. I feel like a bodybuilding scientist... Which is actually what I am lol.
    Franz Kafka
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 327
    Last Post: 10-19-2012, 12:24 AM
  2. Chupracabra's 1 Year to get lean!!!
    By Chuprachabra in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 01:19 AM
  3. New Dude to AM looking to get lean & Muscular
    By Rev R in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 12:47 AM
  4. Where to get lean beef?
    By precious_roy in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 05:59 PM
  5. Best way to get started with homebrew chemistry?
    By The Doberman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2005, 08:56 AM