8 Week's To Get Lean With Lecheek's Massive Stack!! (Sponsored)

Page 10 of 19 First ... 58910111215 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Ya bulk mode right now going to compete in may so looking to add some size to in a lil more muscular for her.next show
    WPD? Or will she be staying in figure.....

Hope your trip was amazing!!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

WPD? Or will she be staying in figure.....

Hope your trip was amazing!!
    Probably figure depends we are going to go watch a few shows to compare she lost points.for.being too muscular.in her last show but they may judge.different down here. Thanks the trip was awesome
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Probably figure depends we are going to go watch a few shows to compare she lost points.for.being too muscular.in her last show but they may judge.different down here. Thanks the trip was awesome
    Good luck w/ trying to figure all of that out....crazeeeee

Looking forward to her log-
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

They are BEAST'S!!!

lol!! Yup, very true.... the guy's/girl's at our gym that do Crossfit are def cut up, but smaller as well. Maybe I should give it a try
    I definitely think that cross fit is much more advantageous for women. However, man or woman a lot of the stuff they do is hell on the body...

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Good luck w/ trying to figure all of that out....crazeeeee

Looking forward to her log-
    X2 cant wait.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

love reading your log, keep it up ms Q. your killing it, btw crossfit is frreaking awesome, bad ass athletes hands down
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    I definitely think that cross fit is much more advantageous for women. However, man or woman a lot of the stuff they do is hell on the body...

- Valdez
    You got that right!! They obviously LOVE the challenge and have a lot's of drive!!

Quote Originally Posted by fightclub2012 View Post
    love reading your log, keep it up ms Q. your killing it, btw crossfit is frreaking awesome, bad ass athletes hands down

Aprreciate the support FC. I'm trying my best to put in 100% effort when I'm in the gym. I guess you could say I'm treating it like it's a J O B!!
    Crossfit is amazing.....maybe I'll try it one day.........

Thursday*Day 31-

One HyperT2 taken in the am and one Oxyeca taken before afternoon leg w/out. Did I do cardio in the am??? I am not 100% sure if I even went in to the gym for cardio??? WTH?!? I want to say I did around 30 mins on the Artic Track and finished off w/ several set's of step up's on the high jump box...but did I?!? I DONT REMEMBER!!!!!

Leg w/out lasted almost 2 hrs. Walking lunges back and fourth around the gym - 6 times, Leg Press 5 set's, Leg extension- 8 set's, Jumping jack's w/ 20 lbs bar bell - 5 set's, Stiff legged dead lift's - 6 set's, Step up's using high box jump - 8 set's, step up's on bench w/ weights- 4 set's. 20 mins treadmill. Kickass workout, I honestly killed it....
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

You got that right!! They obviously LOVE the challenge and have a lot's of drive!!

Aprreciate the support FC. I'm trying my best to put in 100% effort when I'm in the gym. I guess you could say I'm treating it like it's a J O B!!

Thursday*Day 31-One HyperT2 taken in the am and one Oxyeca taken before afternoon leg w/out. Did I do cardio in the am??? I am not 100% sure if I even went in to the gym for cardio??? WTH?!? I want to say I did around 30 mins on the Artic Track and finished off w/ several set's of step up's on the high jump box...but did I?!? I DONT REMEMBER!!!!!

Leg w/out lasted almost 2 hrs. Walking lunges back and fourth around the gym - 6 times, Leg Press 5 set's, Leg extension- 8 set's, Jumping jack's w/ 20 lbs bar bell - 5 set's, Stiff legged dead lift's - 6 set's, Step up's using high box jump - 8 set's, step up's on bench w/ weights- 4 set's. 20 mins treadmill. Kickass workout, I honestly killed it....
    Your crazy
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Lookin' goood! Jus started reading your log and am starting my own with LeCheek products...I look forward to reading the rest of yours! Best of luck to you!!! :-D
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Answers

Are you going on autopilot for gym sessions to where you don't remember? Lol. I have to put myself un a trance state to get through cardio most the time
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow
    Are you going on autopilot for gym sessions to where you don't remember? Lol. I have to put myself un a trance state to get through cardio most the time
    My problem with cardio is doing too much... I blast - in flames, volumes or something loud and angry and kill myself lol. I always yack, always...

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

My problem with cardio is doing too much... I blast - in flames, volumes or something loud and angry and kill myself lol. I always yack, always...

- Valdez
    Volumes is where it's at man!!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner

LOVE Volumes! Stimulates a crazy adrenaline response in me every time. No pre workout needed...

- Valdez
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post
    Lookin' goood! Jus started reading your log and am starting my own with LeCheek products...I look forward to reading the rest of yours! Best of luck to you!!! :-D

Appreciate you stopping by, thank you!! What products will you be testing??

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post

No..I love cardio but sometimes I get cracked out on all the stims!!! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

- Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post

GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!!
  15. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Thursday*Day 31-

One HyperT2 taken in the am and one Oxyeca taken before afternoon leg w/out. Did I do cardio in the am??? I am not 100% sure if I even went in to the gym for cardio??? WTH?!? I want to say I did around 30 mins on the Artic Track and finished off w/ several set's of step up's on the high jump box...but did I?!? I DONT REMEMBER!!!!!

I can see the 100% effort.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I can see the 100% effort.

Daz right!!!! Got to get serious this time!!
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Appreciate you stopping by, thank you!! What products will you be testing??

GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!!

No prob! I am testing Mass HGH and AD-3 PCT. Looking to do a lean bulk for my next competiotion. You may have the ansswer to this question on your thead but I obviously have not ead throuh it yet, but how's LeCheek working for you?
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Answers

Name:  Cardio.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  13.6 KB
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Answers

No prob! I am testing Mass HGH and AD-3 PCT. Looking to do a lean bulk for my next competiotion. You may have the ansswer to this question on your thead but I obviously have not ead throuh it yet, but how's LeCheek working for you?
    I know who you are now....your Matty's girl!!! Congrats on your 1st show!!! Not to apply pressure to post but I would love to see some of your competition pics?!!!?? I hear your going to decide in the future if you should move up to WPD or stick w/figure. Very exciting either way!!

Loving the LeCheek product's so far! I really think that the MASS HGH is helping me bulk up by boosting my strength in the gym so I'm curious how it will work for you. My lift's are improving daily and I am seeing visible changes weekly. The Oxyeca and SpeedX3 are helping me tremendously in the energy dept and so far they don't seem to be losing their potency!!

Glad to have you on AM logging. I will have to read up on the AD-3 PCT to see what that's supposed to do

Name:  Cardio.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  13.6 KB

That's funny!!!
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Answers

Friday* Day 32-

Dosed one HyperT2 and one scoop SpeedX3 before afternoon workout.which consisted of bi's / tri's for 60 mins followed up 20 mins on the tread. Incorporated drop set's for every set performed, along with aerobic style step up's on the high and low box jump.

PM- dosed half scoop Speed X3 before hitting the tread mill for an hour.

2 MASS HGH caps taken before bed
  21. Registered User
    Answers

[QUOTE=Miss Q;3673260]I know who you are now....your Matty's girl!!! Congrats on your 1st show!!! Not to apply pressure to post but I would love to see some of your competition pics?!!!?? I hear your going to decide in the future if you should move up to WPD or stick w/figure. Very exciting either way!!

Loving the LeCheek product's so far! I really think that the MASS HGH is helping me bulk up by boosting my strength in the gym so I'm curious how it will work for you. My lift's are improving daily and I am seeing visible changes weekly. The Oxyeca and SpeedX3 are helping me tremendously in the energy dept and so far they don't seem to be losing their potency!!

Glad to have you on AM logging. I will have to read up on the AD-3 PCT to see what that's supposed to do
    Hey Ms Q i have heard good things about you! Its nice to have another sistrr of iron on board
    Haha! It's true matty is stuck with me!
    It's good to know you are having big successes with the products,I am never quitesure how things will work with womens bodies soi thought I would experiment during my bulk lol. Avatar is a pic of me during competition but I will post
    More pics on my log both now and from comp time.I was definitely more muscular than the other woman andwill prpbably move to wpd or bodybuilding depending on the organization. But i will get another figure comp under my belt with the expectation of beingmuch biggerthan thr others just so long ad i comr in nrytrt than i did physique wise from the last one
    That's funny!!![/QUOTE
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Answers

Hey Ms Q i have heard good things about you! Its nice to have another sistrr of iron on board
    Haha! It's true matty is stuck with me!
    It's good to know you are having big successes with the products,I am never quitesure how things will work with womens bodies soi thought I would experiment during my bulk lol. Avatar is a pic of me during competition but I will post
    More pics on my log both now and from comp time.I was definitely more muscular than the other woman andwill prpbably move to wpd or bodybuilding depending on the organization. But i will get another figure comp under my belt with the expectation of beingmuch biggerthan thr others just so long ad i comr in nrytrt than i did physique wise from the last one
    That's funny!!![/QUOTE

I'm sure Matty is okay w/ being stuck w/ you!! I can hardly see your avatar pic because I'm half blind because I'm old!! Seriously though from what I can see, you look great!! It's crazy how some of the more muscular girl's place better in figure and then a month later (different contest) they don't do well!! Guess you never know what the judges are looking for!!

Anyway...have you tried the Oxcyeca yet?? AMAZING...and so is the SpeedX3!!!
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Answers

Posting a few pics taken yesterday. Not sure why I'm posting because the pics are horrible. My camera is old and the pics are grainy. Don't you hate it when ppl blame the camera for bad pics?!? HA!!

One of my girlfriends will take more w/ her new fancy iphone thingy today or tomorrow....so more to come

Name:  ammmeee 019.JPG
Views: 73
Size:  55.7 KB

Name:  ammmeee 021.JPG
Views: 75
Size:  81.5 KB
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Whey isolate cross flow filtered protein sounds fancy, yo!!! I heard the choc mint and choc pb are the best. I think I might just order sev one pound bags so I can try a bunch of diff flavors, then I will be fancy!!

They are BEAST'S!!!

lol!! Yup, very true.... the guy's/girl's at our gym that do Crossfit are def cut up, but smaller as well. Maybe I should give it a try ....

Ugh....the rope climbing thing brings back memories of middle school gym class....I couldn't even make it up 12"! Embarssing!!!
    I did the 1 lbers the first time too and tried a bazillion flavors haha good plan
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Posting a few pics taken yesterday. Not sure why I'm posting because the pics are horrible. My camera is old and the pics are grainy. Don't you hate it when ppl blame the camera for bad pics?!? HA!!

One of my girlfriends will take more w/ her new fancy iphone thingy today or tomorrow....so more to come

Looking good... your waist has come in and your back is popping! Keep at it
  26. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Gun show!!!!
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Have any of you heard of the PROTEIN FACTORY?? They advertise protein in bulk and I was wondering how it tastes?? I believe they are from New Zealand.
    Yes I order from them, very high quality goods no extra crap in it. Bio fresh, whey isolate are top two whey choices and I also get the Heliogen casein. Shipping is steep but I think it beats almost all other proteins as you are only getting the freshest high quality protein. Just my opinion as I've yet to look into true nutrition yet but heard good things.

Oh and btw I'm late but in

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Independent
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    I did the 1 lbers the first time too and tried a bazillion flavors haha good plan

Or you could send me a bazillion 2 lbs tubs of Pumpkin Protein!!! I think I'll try Cookie Dough, Choc PB, Key Lime Pie and Birthday Cake.....

Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    Looking good... your waist has come in and your back is popping! Keep at it

I'm hoping to get my b/fat taken again this week. I feel like these pics don't show a lot of progress, but I can see changes in the mirror. Thanks for the feedback, good to know that you see changes!!

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Yes I order from them, very high quality goods no extra crap in it. Bio fresh, whey isolate are top two whey choices and I also get the Heliogen casein. Shipping is steep but I think it beats almost all other proteins as you are only getting the freshest high quality protein. Just my opinion as I've yet to look into true nutrition yet but heard good things.

Oh and btw I'm late but in

Well...thank you for showing up!!! That's a cute smiley icon!!!

Appreciate your feedback on the protein and I can only imagine what the shipping will cost on 40 lbs!! :0
    Have you tried any of their flavors that you absolutely loved?? I'm thinking about Cinna-bun, strawberry or cookies and creme....
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Or you could send me a bazillion 2 lbs tubs of Pumpkin Protein!!! I think I'll try Cookie Dough, Choc PB, Key Lime Pie and Birthday Cake.....

I'm hoping to get my b/fat taken again this week. I feel like these pics don't show a lot of progress, but I can see changes in the mirror. Thanks for the feedback, good to know that you see changes!!

Well...thank you for showing up!!! That's a cute smiley icon!!!

Appreciate your feedback on the protein and I can only imagine what the shipping will cost on 40 lbs!! :0
    Have you tried any of their flavors that you absolutely loved?? I'm thinking about Cinna-bun, strawberry or cookies and creme....
    I get chocolate with stevia. I've had the cookie dough and cinnabun they're ok. Definitely don't taste as good as say ON, or other popular brands but those guys put extra crap to sweeten it up so I still prefer protein factory even though the taste is just ok!

Independent
  30. Registered User
    Answers

I'm sure Matty is okay w/ being stuck w/ you!! I can hardly see your avatar pic because I'm half blind because I'm old!! Seriously though from what I can see, you look great!! It's crazy how some of the more muscular girl's place better in figure and then a month later (different contest) they don't do well!! Guess you never know what the judges are looking for!!

Anyway...have you tried the Oxcyeca yet?? AMAZING...and so is the SpeedX3!!!
    I am recognizing that to maintain sanity it's just best to compete against yourself...and always come in better thant you did before! ha ha!
    I have tried the oxyeca the black version and I really loved it. Right now I am staying away from thermos until I really need that extra something...or at least giving myself a break from it anyway.

I have been reading that you say you are OLD, well if you are OLD...you look f'n AMAZING!!! lol Your body from your pics yesterday rock! Your back is super jacked!
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Answers

Gonna have to check out Oxyeca next time around because HyperT2 has been a good friend to me. I have Testodrol lined up for off season.
    Franz Kafka
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Answers

I am recognizing that to maintain sanity it's just best to compete against yourself...and always come in better thant you did before! ha ha!
    I have tried the oxyeca the black version and I really loved it. Right now I am staying away from thermos until I really need that extra something...or at least giving myself a break from it anyway.

I have been reading that you say you are OLD, well if you are OLD...you look f'n AMAZING!!! lol Your body from your pics yesterday rock! Your back is super jacked!

Well, I guess it makes sense to wait on the oxyeca ....save the best for last! Appreciate the comment about my back, as it seems to be one of my strong point's! I was a swimmer back in the day and that seemed to widen it up a bit. At one point my back started getting so broad that my mom asked my to stop swimming fly!!! Ha!!

Anyway, thank you for following along
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    I get chocolate with stevia. I've had the cookie dough and cinnabun they're ok. Definitely don't taste as good as say ON, or other popular brands but those guys put extra crap to sweeten it up so I still prefer protein factory even though the taste is just ok!

Good to know, I figured those two flav's sounded to good to be true!! Stick w/ the basics is what I think your saying!!! Thanks for the info bean.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Answers

Sat* Day 33-

Am-Took one HyperT2 and one scoop SpeedX3 before am cardio. Session lasted 60 mins.
    Pm- Took half scoop SpeedX3 before a hodge podge w/out consisting of step up's, shoulders, and tread.
    2 MASS HGH caps before bed.

Was at the dog shelter again on Sat and there is a Scottish Terrier in the back that will hopefully be ready for adoption this week. I grew up w/ Scotties and lost my little one to cancer over a year ago. I am thinking about this one......
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow
    Gonna have to check out Oxyeca next time around because HyperT2 has been a good friend to me. I have Testodrol lined up for off season.
    Testodrol is excellent
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  36. Registered User
    Answers

Well, I guess it makes sense to wait on the oxyeca ....save the best for last! Appreciate the comment about my back, as it seems to be one of my strong point's! I was a swimmer back in the day and that seemed to widen it up a bit. At one point my back started getting so broad that my mom asked my to stop swimming fly!!! Ha!!

Anyway, thank you for following along
    well it seems that swimming has given you an advantage...great muscle memory! :-D
  37. Registered User
    Answers

Looking fabulous darlin'!
    Squats do a booty good.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Ms.Q your doing awesome. love reading your log
    kts girl! !
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Answers

You definitely need to test the Oxyeca and I'm betting you will dose more than one cap at a time, since that's how you roll!! Hope your feeling okay w/ the prep.....
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Answers

well it seems that swimming has given you an advantage...great muscle memory! :-D

Thanks Doc!!!

Here's one more pic from this weekend w/ a little better lighting-

Name:  oct progress 015.JPG
Views: 62
Size:  32.8 KB

Here's the look I'm striving for once again. The second pic was taken last year around 14% b/fat so as you see I have a way's to go.....

Name:  back%202.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  72.7 KB
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 327
    Last Post: 10-19-2012, 12:24 AM
  2. Chupracabra's 1 Year to get lean!!!
    By Chuprachabra in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 01:19 AM
  3. New Dude to AM looking to get lean & Muscular
    By Rev R in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 12:47 AM
  4. Where to get lean beef?
    By precious_roy in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 05:59 PM
  5. Best way to get started with homebrew chemistry?
    By The Doberman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2005, 08:56 AM